Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Profiles

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Has any one got any tips how to make my profile more interesting.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/12/20 16:04:50]

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

"Has any one got any tips how to make my profile more interesting. "

OP..start again.

Have a profile picture (but not of your penis, I beg you).

Loose ypur penis pics in your gallery. Surely you can do better than that?

And you say that you are not new to the site (over a year, yet there is nothing on your profile to read? Maybe try to change that?

By *ankie303Woman
over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

What profile?

Bad dick pics and stating you have been here before doesn't exactly make a profile.

over a year ago

"Has any one got any tips how to make my profile more interesting.

What profile?

Bad dick pics and stating you have been here before doesn't exactly make a profile."

Iv no real idea what to put to make a good profile tbh

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

OP..please stick to the forum.

over a year ago

"Has any one got any tips how to make my profile more interesting.

OP..start again.

Have a profile picture (but not of your penis, I beg you).

Loose ypur penis pics in your gallery. Surely you can do better than that?

And you say that you are not new to the site (over a year, yet there is nothing on your profile to read? Maybe try to change that?"

Profile photo I can do I did have one up very recently only took it down as saw someone I knew on here.

The cocks pics not a lot us guys have to offer really.

And just not sure what to put on there ??

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If a cock is all you have to offer then good luck.

Some people may meet, when safe, just for a cock with no profile or face or body shots but not many.

It’s your profile. Write what you want. What you like, what you’re looking for, considering it a window for advertising yourself. But be honest and don’t overpromise or oversell.

However you’ve been here before so maybe a cock shot worked

over a year ago

"If a cock is all you have to offer then good luck.

Some people may meet, when safe, just for a cock with no profile or face or body shots but not many.

It’s your profile. Write what you want. What you like, what you’re looking for, considering it a window for advertising yourself. But be honest and don’t overpromise or oversell.

However you’ve been here before so maybe a cock shot worked "

It did back then but I do understand my profile is currently letting me down.

By *ealitybitesMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"If a cock is all you have to offer then good luck.

However you’ve been here before so maybe a cock shot worked

It did back then but I do understand my profile is currently letting me down. "

Why limit yourself to a cock or a face pic? Use your imagination.

Pics don't have to include either but showing effort in your profile is usually a sign that you are prepared to make an effort in chatting and meeting.

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

OP upload some good pics.

Say what you have to offer on your text.

Good luck.

By *lirty-CoupleCouple
over a year ago

Bexley

You haven't even specified a target age range or are you really willing to have sex with any female aged 18-99. That's your choice of course but what message does it send out? A) I'm desperate, B) I'm desperate, C) I'm desperate? or D) I didn't even bother making my profile accurate?

Your profile is your chance to present yourself. Nobody here knows you so why not just express who you are, what you're looking for an why? It's not rocket science but it does boil down to a bit more than cock shots and ticked boxes.

You haven't said what sort of messages you're sending out but they're likely to be a part of the problem also. Put the effort into both and you'll have more chance but given the ratio of M to F here, don't expect a stampede of willing fems and couples. It takes time, effort and patience. Especially now.

over a year ago

"You haven't even specified a target age range or are you really willing to have sex with any female aged 18-99. That's your choice of course but what message does it send out? A) I'm desperate, B) I'm desperate, C) I'm desperate? or D) I didn't even bother making my profile accurate?

Your profile is your chance to present yourself. Nobody here knows you so why not just express who you are, what you're looking for an why? It's not rocket science but it does boil down to a bit more than cock shots and ticked boxes.

You haven't said what sort of messages you're sending out but they're likely to be a part of the problem also. Put the effort into both and you'll have more chance but given the ratio of M to F here, don't expect a stampede of willing fems and couples. It takes time, effort and patience. Especially now."

You right about the age range totally forgot about that part

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"You haven't even specified a target age range or are you really willing to have sex with any female aged 18-99. That's your choice of course but what message does it send out? A) I'm desperate, B) I'm desperate, C) I'm desperate? or D) I didn't even bother making my profile accurate?

You haven't said what sort of messages you're sending out but they're likely to be a part of the problem also. Put the effort into both and you'll have more chance but given the ratio of M to F here, don't expect a stampede of willing fems and couples. It takes time, effort and patience. Especially now.

You right about the age range totally forgot about that part "

Also look at your status. Are you asking a couple to meet you? Meets aren’t allowed right now.

Post new Message to Thread