Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Stockings

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi. I have been wearing a pair of stockings that were delivered today. Nothing else, just the stockings and it felt great. I dont have a clue why. I wouldnt class myself as a cross dresser as i dont want to wear skirts, heels or dresses but i have ordered myself some knickers. Im so confused. Is it just my feminine side saying hello? X

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

I would say its you enjoying the feel of different textures on your skin and the different sensations caused by clothes traditionally associated with women. Don't question it or feel confused, enjoy it

By *ooo wet tight hornyWoman
over a year ago

lancashire

Yeah just enjoy it....find a lady who loves a guy in stockings and knickers....Mmmmm....

By *achel SmythTV/TS
over a year ago

Farnborough

"Hi. I have been wearing a pair of stockings that were delivered today. Nothing else, just the stockings and it felt great. I dont have a clue why. I wouldnt class myself as a cross dresser as i dont want to wear skirts, heels or dresses but i have ordered myself some knickers. Im so confused. Is it just my feminine side saying hello? X"

That’s how I started .... it’s a slippery slope sweetie - lol xx

Just enjoy the feeling ... there are but just a precious few ladies who will like this though xxx

Rachel xxx

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

Wales

Don’t worry about it. Quite a few men enjoy it and quite a few ladies like men who do it.

So long as you’re happy who cares

By *achel SmythTV/TS
over a year ago

Farnborough

Oh and by the way ...... nylons feel ( and look) sooooooo much better on smooth legs too - a personal recommendation here xx

R xx

By *exyangietgirlTV/TS
over a year ago

edinburgh

Wearing stockings is sexy! And it's even better when everyone is wearing them to play. XX

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Correct

By *ressed4fun03TV/TS
over a year ago

Midlands

I wear stockings, suspenders and panties under my boy clothes all the time, to work and out etc.

A few women I know are aware i do it, some like it and some dont, I dont care either way xx

By *leaserforPleasureTV/TS
over a year ago

Whitstable

[Removed by poster at 14/11/20 14:21:52]

By *leaserforPleasureTV/TS
over a year ago

Whitstable

"Hi. I have been wearing a pair of stockings that were delivered today. Nothing else, just the stockings and it felt great. I dont have a clue why. I wouldnt class myself as a cross dresser as i dont want to wear skirts, heels or dresses but i have ordered myself some knickers. Im so confused. Is it just my feminine side saying hello? X"

Give it a year and you will be booking a willy conversion

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thank you everyone. Most helpful x

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I like guys who wear stockings or lingerie but don't necessarily identify as CDs or TSs. So do it!

This thread reminded me that some time ago I chatted to a hairy, masculine bear at a spa who told me that dressing was his thing and he wanted to dress for me. He chose a dim restroom and when he let me in he was in some black net - open crotch tights and a top, but seemed full of self-loathing about it when we played. I felt a bit sad for him - he had pulled a lover who was trying to encourage him but he was still upset about his desires.

Post new Message to Thread