Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Getting the right attention

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I’m looking to meet with couples for some mutual in after lockdown but am struggling to get their attention if any at all normally one message then blanked what am I doing wrong

???

I know it’s rare to find a couple looking for a guy but thought there may be some??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *utterypopcornCouple
over a year ago

oxford

"I’m looking to meet with couples for some mutual in after lockdown but am struggling to get their attention if any at all normally one message then blanked what am I doing wrong

???

I know it’s rare to find a couple looking for a guy but thought there may be some?? "

Hello there.

Talking from our personal perspective drop the dick pics they are a big turn off as a first impression. Take some clothed shots full body in a interesting location. Read there profile. Ask questions they haven’t already answered and try to find something funny to say. Look at there photos for clues there. With that you would stand out to us.

over a year ago

Perfect thank you I will get onto it right away

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Looks like you're on here to tick off stuff from your wishlist mainly..

Time to work on your profile and get rid of that cock on the bog picture.

over a year ago

To a certain degree isn’t everyone? But I get what you saying, and yes defiantly need to work on my pictures

over a year ago

I’m kinda new to all this not sure if I have joined at a bad time lol been here a few months now and not getting many replies

By *JCouple
over a year ago

Teesside

"I’m kinda new to all this not sure if I have joined at a bad time lol been here a few months now and not getting many replies "

Pre covid been a single male breaking into the swinging world takes effort and commitment to stand above the vast number of single males. Also Fab is just one tool that works best when complimented with clubs, social events, etc.

The give away for anyone who had joined in 2020 should be there's a global pandemic going on and meeting people for Sex is not allowed by law.

From .gov website

Social contact

From 5 November, you must not meet socially indoors with family or friends unless they are part of your household, meaning the people you live with, or your support bubble.

This includes anyone you are in an established relationship with but do not live with - unless they are in your support bubble. Couples that do not live together and are not in a support bubble with each other can continue to see each other outdoors.

KJ

over a year ago

Oh I get that 100% but not even getting a reply just for a chat for when lockdown is over is hard but I’ll keep plugging away

By *rMrsBrightsideCouple
over a year ago

Newcastle

There are many couple looking for a guy to join them but not just any guy and they will be getting so many offers.

For us it's a mixture of an interesting profile, a good selection of pics, not neccersarily lots but variety (not cock pics from 10 different angles) and a first message that makes me want to find out more and engage with that person.

It's not easy even in normal times but just use now to try and make connections with people x

over a year ago

I have a few face pics not got any cock pics up, I have tried to contact couples to chat and see what this world is all about, I’m not a shy man at all just think people are on grade as COVID and are unsure of a single male,

But like I have said I’ll keep going I’m respectful and will never push or try to force myself on to anyone

By *JCouple
over a year ago

Teesside

"I have a few face pics not got any cock pics up, I have tried to contact couples to chat and see what this world is all about, I’m not a shy man at all just think people are on grade as COVID and are unsure of a single male,

But like I have said I’ll keep going I’m respectful and will never push or try to force myself on to anyone "

Getting involved in the forums is certainly a good start buddy.

over a year ago

Yeah I’ll start to have a look in here then, thanks for the advice

over a year ago

For us (other opinions are available)..... not really interested in chatting to single guys at the moment. Finding the right one you might want to meet out of 100’s of messages is just exhausting and with not much chance of it happening anytime soon, there seems little point. You might be falling into the COVID crack. A bit different for other couples where we want that social side too.

By *rx1Couple
over a year ago

South of Bideford, Devon

"I’m looking to meet with couples for some mutual in after lockdown but am struggling to get their attention if any at all normally one message then blanked what am I doing wrong

???

I know it’s rare to find a couple looking for a guy but thought there may be some?? "

Being honest, your Bio suggests you are only in it for you...to tick off a few things off YOUR bucket list.

You Strap lines is you are looking for Couples, but your interests include Men. Including MM Couples.

over a year ago

Thanks for your advice I’ve tweeked my profile a bit I didn’t even realise I had those bits on there to be honest

over a year ago

Thanks for all the replies so far it’s been really helpful hopefully it will lead to new things

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

Usually couples look for men so I think messaging them is not a good idea especially with Covid. They are all loved up with each other.

over a year ago

So you think am for more single women?

By *alhamCoupleCouple
over a year ago

London

???

I think you have been given some very generous and kind comments, which does not always happen on here. I, the male, have played previously alone, so do understand what you are going through, and COVID makes it worse. I hope you can hang in there, make your profile the best you can, chat in the forums if you are minded to, and attend socials, etc when we get through this pandemic.

Regarding your profile, I would suggest full length, clothed pictures (you don't have to put your face in them), so couples see what they are getting, either dressed smart or smart causal.

Stand out: say what you have to offer a couple, and what you want in return. A sense of humour in your text is good, but not sure about jokes. Best of luck, you seem to be taking the advice given with an open spirit, which is an excellent start

over a year ago

Thanks again, I will start the new photo gallery ASAP seems that is the next thing to tick off getting done there Terri my bio some more I think!

Thanks very much for the input and being so kind

over a year ago

Updated my profile again just the pictures left to take what’s you guys and girls opinion

By *alhamCoupleCouple
over a year ago

London

"Updated my profile again just the pictures left to take what’s you guys and girls opinion"

Your only public picture could be better and clearer and you haven’t said what you are offering an interested couple. And finally maybe some details of what you want?

over a year ago

Thanks for the input I will start to adjust it a bit again, see how I get on.

Pictures are yet to come can’t decide what to wear for it to be honest

Post new Message to Thread