Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Lorry drivers

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So what is it about people not wanting to talk to lorry drivers then as soon as you mention your one stop talking straight away or don’t even reply?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

Hi op

Can only give my experiences, but usually because they message the day they've arrived near me and expect me to go to their truck ASAP.

over a year ago

Well yeah I suppose I do message people from the areas I’m visiting but suppose it’s bit of the heat of the moment

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

"Well yeah I suppose I do message people from the areas I’m visiting but suppose it’s bit of the heat of the moment "

I like many, would prefer someone chatted to me a bit before suggesting meeting. I don't do same day meets, so that's why I wouldn't reply to a lorry driver.

Maybe if you know you're gonna visit a place, message someone you fancy chatting to a bit before.

over a year ago

Well I do like to chat and suggest chatting with others but no one seems keen on chatting any more

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

"Well I do like to chat and suggest chatting with others but no one seems keen on chatting any more "

I think many people are not bothering at the min, due to what's happening.

When things improve clubs and socials are good ways to meet and get known.

By *irty PrettyWoman
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Hi op

Can only give my experiences, but usually because they message the day they've arrived near me and expect me to go to their truck ASAP. "

Personally even if it was in advance, not the same day, I wouldn’t be interested in meeting anyone (much less without a social) in their truck. It’s kind of sleazy and very dangerous. So for me messages like that are often a block.

By *mperor888Man
over a year ago

Wednesbury

Thanks to Peter Sutcliffe, we have a bad reputation

By *ussyfisting26Man
over a year ago

Portadown

[Removed by poster at 12/11/20 17:48:18]

By *ussyfisting26Man
over a year ago

Portadown

I do a lot of deliveries to the same areas most of the time and have a few contacts in them places but as said before social meet and a bit of convo first

By *oncupiscence73Woman
over a year ago

South

"So what is it about people not wanting to talk to lorry drivers then as soon as you mention your one stop talking straight away or don’t even reply? "

Come and meet me on the M25. Ambient red light in my truck .. just no.

By *exyfuncdTV/TS
over a year ago

winchester Romsey Southampton

Lorry drivers Rock

By *itty9899Man
over a year ago

Craggy Island

"Thanks to Peter Sutcliffe, we have a bad reputation "

It's a hard job lorry driving, change gear, change gear, check the mirror, Murder Prostitute, change gear.

By *ussyfisting26Man
over a year ago

Portadown

"Thanks to Peter Sutcliffe, we have a bad reputation

It's a hard job lorry driving, change gear, change gear, check the mirror, Murder Prostitute, change gear. "

who drives a manual these days lol automatic all the way

By *lex46TV/TS
over a year ago

Near Wells

It's so annoying. I get messages from lorry drivers wanting to meet and they're parked up less than a mile away.

Usually Between 7.00-8.00 in the evening. Every time I've always had other plans. I understand its difficult to know when they will be parking that evening but some notice would be great.

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Most people aren't meeting, so chats about meeting don't fit their mindset, if it's for immediate meeting. Otherwise, there are an overload of people who aren't probably as respectful as you op and as good as demand an immediate meet.

Many of us have jobs, kids, family stuff we're doing most of the time, so plan ahead. For many, safety is a huge concern and managing others to be back up, in case its a problem, probably isn't something to do at the drop of a hat. Many like a social first too, where there's no expectation of anything more than a drink and chat.

I think all single men really struggle, due to overload of numbers, so people filter out the least suited to their lifestyle and tastes. A lot of forum posts have stated how visiting business travellers have annoyed them, as they are then almost expected to be like their travellers professional satisfaction provider, on demand. Not everyone has lorry parking space nearby or will climb up a lorry.

If you can manage your expectations well, be flexible to fit in with how most people live their lives, it could make things easier, especially when meets are allowed.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Two drivers took turns to cum in my ass at Lymm services a few years ago.

By *ressed4fun03TV/TS
over a year ago

Midlands

I love showing off to lorry drivers and much more xx

By *leaserforPleasureTV/TS
over a year ago

Whitstable

"It's so annoying. I get messages from lorry drivers wanting to meet and they're parked up less than a mile away.

Usually Between 7.00-8.00 in the evening. Every time I've always had other plans. I understand its difficult to know when they will be parking that evening but some notice would be great. "

This

It’s rare that someone is just sitting around waiting to head out the door to service a trucker.

If you know your going to be in some particular area and parked up for the evening then add it to your profile status, that way anyone local should see it.

By *elma and ShaggyCouple
over a year ago

Bedworth

My experience of truckers is that they message with the expectation that a female is just going to drop everything and drive to some dingy lay-by to service the needs of some sleazy guy in his cab who really would do better finding a professional lady and paying for her services rather than expecting to find a free alternative on fab.

By *unloversCouple
over a year ago

rotherham

I love a lorry driver as I’m married to one

Xxx

By *opsy RogersWoman
over a year ago

London

"Two drivers took turns to cum in my ass at Lymm services a few years ago. "

Another reason not to meet some truckers.

By *ensual massagerMan
over a year ago

Bolton

"Thanks to Peter Sutcliffe, we have a bad reputation "

Actually he was a fork lift driver

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi op

Can only give my experiences, but usually because they message the day they've arrived near me and expect me to go to their truck ASAP.

Personally even if it was in advance, not the same day, I wouldn’t be interested in meeting anyone (much less without a social) in their truck. It’s kind of sleazy and very dangerous. So for me messages like that are often a block."

exactly tis

By *onest guy123Man
over a year ago

coventry

I shift lol

Post new Message to Thread