Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Pelvic floor

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ladies, when you pulse yours can you see your pussy move?

Just doing my exercises and realised how strongly mine moves. Is it the norm?

I’m trans for those who don’t already know and discovering myself.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

hubby does know when i cum it pulses like crazy

By *irty PrettyWoman
over a year ago

Cardiff

I don’t know if it’s the norm, just because everyone’s different, but mine does that. Apparently I have quite a grip as well, so I guess my pelvic floor must be in good shape. Which is nice to know at my age!

By *inky_couple2020Couple
over a year ago

North West

Yes, mine moves quite visibly Rachael. It's normal

over a year ago

"Yes, mine moves quite visibly Rachael. It's normal "

I’m

Discovering new things all the time.

I found I can’t tense to change my flow when I wee.

Men can ‘push’ when they’re finishing to squirt out the last of it. I can’t do that now. I can stop the flow but not squeeze it out.

over a year ago

North West

"Yes, mine moves quite visibly Rachael. It's normal

I’m

Men can ‘push’ when they’re finishing to squirt out the last of it. I can’t do that now. I can stop the flow but not squeeze it out. "

I've had pelvic floor prolapses so am very conscious NOT to bear down, eg when having a wee. I can stop mid flow if I want and I practice double voiding - where you have a wee, then wait a few seconds/a minute and try (without bearing down) to get the last bit out. It's meant to reduce the chance of UTIs and the prolapse made me prone to those. Being a woman can be a bit shit from the pelvic floor perspective!

over a year ago

I’m

Men can ‘push’ when they’re finishing to squirt out the last of it. I can’t do that now. I can stop the flow but not squeeze it out.

I've had pelvic floor prolapses so am very conscious NOT to bear down, eg when having a wee. I can stop mid flow if I want and I practice double voiding - where you have a wee, then wait a few seconds/a minute and try (without bearing down) to get the last bit out. It's meant to reduce the chance of UTIs and the prolapse made me prone to those. Being a woman can be a bit shit from the pelvic floor perspective!"

My surgeon cut a fresh hole through mine and dug his way into me as he created space for my new vagina.

It’s going to take some getting used to I guess

over a year ago

North West

I’m

I've had pelvic floor prolapses so am very conscious NOT to bear down, eg when having a wee. I can stop mid flow if I want and I practice double voiding - where you have a wee, then wait a few seconds/a minute and try (without bearing down) to get the last bit out. It's meant to reduce the chance of UTIs and the prolapse made me prone to those. Being a woman can be a bit shit from the pelvic floor perspective!

My surgeon cut a fresh hole through mine and dug his way into me as he created space for my new vagina.

It’s going to take some getting used to I guess "

My womb is trying to escape my body and is held up with a silicone ring! My back vag wall collapsed and prolapsed out (rectocele) which I had fixed in August, although it feels like it's creeping back

My bladder has dropped down and is making my front vag wall collapse too! That one is less symptomatic, the rectocele was worse.

All in all, holes in bodies can allow things to fall out too

over a year ago

if it helps, when Arri cums her pussy clanches me hard and pulses, on another note do you think you have the same feelings in your virgina as a woman, just intreged

By *rink Me xxWoman
over a year ago

Shropshire

See it move from what angle? Have never looked!

over a year ago

I’m

My womb is trying to escape my body and is held up with a silicone ring! My back vag wall collapsed and prolapsed out (rectocele) which I had fixed in August, although it feels like it's creeping back

My bladder has dropped down and is making my front vag wall collapse too! That one is less symptomatic, the rectocele was worse.

All in all, holes in bodies can allow things to fall out too "

Brave lady. Sounds like you’ve been through a lot.

V x

By *irty PrettyWoman
over a year ago

Cardiff

"if it helps, when Arri cums her pussy clanches me hard and pulses, on another note do you think you have the same feelings in your virgina as a woman, just intreged"

She is a woman.

over a year ago

"if it helps, when Arri cums her pussy clanches me hard and pulses, on another note do you think you have the same feelings in your virgina as a woman, just intreged"

I guess that’s an unintentional slur but I won’t answer, (usually I would answer such questions ), because I am a woman and your careless choice of words suggest I’m not.

over a year ago

"See it move from what angle? Have never looked! "

I was sat on a firm stool and was pulsing my muscles. I noticed I could feel that where my lips touch my knickers. I put my hand flat on them and pulsed again to confirm it.

over a year ago

I’m

All in all, holes in bodies can allow things to fall out too "

Wow. You’re having a nightmare. I’m so sorry.

These sort of prolapses are an inherent risk of the surgery I’ve undergone. Thankfully, so far, it’s not happened to me.

By *rincess PhoenixWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

"if it helps, when Arri cums her pussy clanches me hard and pulses, on another note do you think you have the same feelings in your virgina as a woman, just intreged

I guess that’s an unintentional slur but I won’t answer, (usually I would answer such questions ), because I am a woman and your careless choice of words suggest I’m not. "

I have a rule that men can only touch parts of my body that they can spell correctly...

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

"if it helps, when Arri cums her pussy clanches me hard and pulses, on another note do you think you have the same feelings in your virgina as a woman, just intreged

I guess that’s an unintentional slur but I won’t answer, (usually I would answer such questions ), because I am a woman and your careless choice of words suggest I’m not.

I have a rule that men can only touch parts of my body that they can spell correctly..."

over a year ago

I have a rule that men can only touch parts of my body that they can spell correctly..."

over a year ago

Mine moves and also guys say they can feel it when i cum. I do work hard on my pelvic floor muscles to keep it that way

over a year ago

Has anyone bought one of those plugs, a bit like a butt plug for the vagina. You use your pelvic floor to squeeze it and it controls a game on your phone.

By *ecretlivesCouple
over a year ago

FABWatch HQ

Whilst laughing, it strikes me that most women (and men) cannot even corectly *name* the parts of a penis - and those are visible!

over a year ago

"Has anyone bought one of those plugs, a bit like a butt plug for the vagina. You use your pelvic floor to squeeze it and it controls a game on your phone. "

Not heard of them but eggs are supposed to be awesome for helping with pelvic floor and general foof exercises!

over a year ago

"Has anyone bought one of those plugs, a bit like a butt plug for the vagina. You use your pelvic floor to squeeze it and it controls a game on your phone.

Not heard of them but eggs are supposed to be awesome for helping with pelvic floor and general foof exercises! "

For the record I certainly don’t need to build up my pelvic muscles. Stopping them getting too tight or closing up again is my life at the moment.

over a year ago

North West

"

These sort of prolapses are an inherent risk of the surgery I’ve undergone. Thankfully, so far, it’s not happened to me. "

Prolapses are incredibly common actually, especially in women who've given birth. There'll be plenty of others on here with them, some unknowingly. It's quite taboo, I think.

Rachael, I hope you are doing well post-op

over a year ago

"

These sort of prolapses are an inherent risk of the surgery I’ve undergone. Thankfully, so far, it’s not happened to me.

Prolapses are incredibly common actually, especially in women who've given birth. There'll be plenty of others on here with them, some unknowingly. It's quite taboo, I think.

Rachael, I hope you are doing well post-op "

Thank you, I still have a long way to go tho. More major surgeries to get through.

over a year ago

"

Rachael, I hope you are doing well post-op "

My MIL has a prolapse, i would guess her vagina, she has had it for about 50 years although i would hope it wasn't to extreme at first,but it's all hush hush, lady problems etc is how she mentions it. It was causing her huge pain, causing fairly bad urgency and incontinence issues. She stopped leaving the house. She was urged to go doctors which she did eventually but got no help, i think she wasn't examined and made light of it and was given exercises but they havn't helped at all.

What helped eventually was when she fell over at home, couldn't get up, in pain, doubly incontinent, waited hours for an ambulance (until i explained how bad she was). Eventually found to have several broken bones and she say's they have also helped her with her "lady problems".

It's very sad that people feel they can't talk about some problems nor seek help !

By *iss LovelyWoman
over a year ago

Here and There

"Has anyone bought one of those plugs, a bit like a butt plug for the vagina. You use your pelvic floor to squeeze it and it controls a game on your phone. "

Ha ha, no! But now I want one.

I can see my bits moving when I clench too, btw.

over a year ago

Sorry ! I went off topic.

over a year ago

North West

"Sorry ! I went off topic."

Off topic but an important topic. There are tons of ladies with various prolapses, incontinence etc who think it's normal and they just have to put up and shut up. They don't.

over a year ago

"Sorry ! I went off topic.

Off topic but an important topic. There are tons of ladies with various prolapses, incontinence etc who think it's normal and they just have to put up and shut up. They don't. "

I think many do though because they find it difficult to talk about it let alone go to the doctors. My MIL almost whispers about it, saying its a "lady problem" probably her generation are especially private about it. When she ended up in hospital she was mortified at having to ask us to get her some Tena Lady, even her husband of over 50 years didn't know she used them ! It's so sad

over a year ago

Let’s keep talking ladies.

I think we’ve established the answer to my op and now we’re onto other related topics that really shouldn’t be taboo.

over a year ago

Thank you Rachael xx

over a year ago

Yes Rachel, absolutely normal

over a year ago

North West

Yes, definitely thank you Rachael. I don't want to hijack your thread. I'm a member of a group on Facebook called APOPS - it's run from the USA and it has members across the world. The organisers work with medical professionals - it's legit. The sheer numbers of women with pelvic organ prolapse, who cannot get appropriate/timely treatment is shocking. I lived with my rectocele for 17yrs before it was repaired. By the time they agreed surgery, I couldn't open my bowels without manual intervention. Annoyingly, it looks like the bastard thing is trying to ping back out, but can't get hold of the surgeon.....

over a year ago

"Yes, definitely thank you Rachael. I don't want to hijack your thread. I'm a member of a group on Facebook called APOPS - it's run from the USA and it has members across the world. The organisers work with medical professionals - it's legit. The sheer numbers of women with pelvic organ prolapse, who cannot get appropriate/timely treatment is shocking. I lived with my rectocele for 17yrs before it was repaired. By the time they agreed surgery, I couldn't open my bowels without manual intervention. Annoyingly, it looks like the bastard thing is trying to ping back out, but can't get hold of the surgeon....."

I hope you can get hold of them very soon.

Hijack away. My question is done. Xx

over a year ago

"Yes, definitely thank you Rachael. I don't want to hijack your thread. I'm a member of a group on Facebook called APOPS - it's run from the USA and it has members across the world. The organisers work with medical professionals - it's legit. The sheer numbers of women with pelvic organ prolapse, who cannot get appropriate/timely treatment is shocking. I lived with my rectocele for 17yrs before it was repaired. By the time they agreed surgery, I couldn't open my bowels without manual intervention. Annoyingly, it looks like the bastard thing is trying to ping back out, but can't get hold of the surgeon....."

I hope you get sorted out soon xx

I'm going to look for that facebook page to get info for my MIL xx

Post new Message to Thread