Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Blocked or unlos?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Been chatting to a woman, then wallop, all messages vanished in received and sent folders.

Am i blocked or is she unlos?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Sounds like unlos

By * AND R 777Couple
over a year ago

Teesside

If everything has gone it means they have deleted there profile

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks, either way the chat is over lol. Was just curious.

By *ingcom76Man
over a year ago

cheltenham

"If everything has gone it means they have deleted there profile "

Ah I had this happen today. Thought I was going loopy!

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

They have either left or admin have deleted the profile if there was a problem with it.

over a year ago

i get this most of the time

over a year ago

"Been chatting to a woman, then wallop, all messages vanished in received and sent folders.

Am i blocked or is she unlos? "

Sounds like blocked.

By *ovebjsMan
over a year ago

Bristol

Unlos

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"They have either left or admin have deleted the profile if there was a problem with it."

They have left

over a year ago

"i get this most of the time"

So it’s you clearing everyone off the site

over a year ago

Someone has come off my block list, does this mean they've left the site? He was still on the list earlier on

By *ingcom76Man
over a year ago

cheltenham

"Someone has come off my block list, does this mean they've left the site? He was still on the list earlier on"

I was wondering this too. I reported someone and also blocked them. They're no longer on my block list now.

over a year ago

"Someone has come off my block list, does this mean they've left the site? He was still on the list earlier on

I was wondering this too. I reported someone and also blocked them. They're no longer on my block list now. "

Ah well, we shouldn't overthink it. Good riddance lol

By *ingcom76Man
over a year ago

cheltenham

I know but I have a tendency to overthink! But yes good riddance to them!

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Unlos. X

over a year ago

"Unlos. X"

Thought that. Just concerned as the man was abusive hence why he was in the list. He could come back on with a different name

By *irty PrettyWoman
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Someone has come off my block list, does this mean they've left the site? He was still on the list earlier on

I was wondering this too. I reported someone and also blocked them. They're no longer on my block list now. "

I think the system block that gets put in place when you report someone means you can no longer see them on your block list.

over a year ago

I was wondering this too. I reported someone and also blocked them. They're no longer on my block list now.

I think the system block that gets put in place when you report someone means you can no longer see them on your block list."

I never reported this guy though, I just blocked him after I did my profile so he's never come off it until about an hour ago

over a year ago

I think the system block that gets put in place when you report someone means you can no longer see them on your block list.

I never reported this guy though, I just blocked him after I did my profile so he's never come off it until about an hour ago"

I asked someone else check for me and even they said they couldn't find the name in the search

By *irty PrettyWoman
over a year ago

Cardiff

I never reported this guy though, I just blocked him after I did my profile so he's never come off it until about an hour ago

I asked someone else check for me and even they said they couldn't find the name in the search"

In your case, yes he’ll have deleted his account. The person I was replying to mentioned that they’d reported someone as well as blocking them, so I was offering them another explanation - though that person might also have deleted their account.

By *aysOfOurLivesCouple
over a year ago

Chigwell

Sorry, what’s unlos?

over a year ago

"Sorry, what’s unlos?"

User no longer on site x

By *aysOfOurLivesCouple
over a year ago

Chigwell

"Sorry, what’s unlos?

User no longer on site x"

Thanks.

On a similar thought..

If I have a message chain in my ‘sent’ but their initial message is not in my ‘inbox’ does that mean they’ve deleted their ‘message’ ? (and we should take the hint)

By *harAndBryCouple
over a year ago

nr Stamford

"Been chatting to a woman, then wallop, all messages vanished in received and sent folders.

Am i blocked or is she unlos? "

Ah! I just posted the same question in the site support forum. Seems like if the messages disappear then they are unlos.

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

"Sorry, what’s unlos?

User no longer on site x

Thanks.

On a similar thought..

If I have a message chain in my ‘sent’ but their initial message is not in my ‘inbox’ does that mean they’ve deleted their ‘message’ ? (and we should take the hint)"

They can only delete it from their inbox from yours.

Post new Message to Thread