Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Lady's

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Not even sure where to start or how

So I have for passed 5years ish been curious about being with another lovely lady.

How ever ( sounds silly as I am a woman) I have no idea where to start.

I look at profiles on here but somthing tells me no dont message them they won't want me ect.

Plus they all seem miles away to.

Can anyone help on what to do, best place to look/ start.

Or even if a lovely lady comes across this and would like to chat

Obviously just chat at the moment due to current situation. But that way get to know each other then.

Sorry its long happy fabbing everyone xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don't overthink it, and be patient for the right partner. I held off for years and didn't think I'd ever take the plunge. Met the right woman and it was as natural as any guy I've had sex with. Now I view hook-ups with men and women no differently as such, I just have preferences for what I like with each.

Use the search on here for local females looking for females and just message them like you would a bloke you fancy. Don't think any more of it. Like blokes 9+/10 will come to nothing, but you'll find someone. I'd say most women on here are bi, many prefer females, and some gay women are on here too.

You could also search for bi female couples too and then you'll have the familiarity and comfort of sex with a male while also exploring the female, perhaps less pressure than 1 on 1?

Should fab not be the right tool then there's plenty of other casual dating/sex sites and apps. Some tailored to lesbian/gay relationships too, or threesomes.

Good luck xx

over a year ago

Thanks jess I think thats it I have just been overthinking.

I will have another look through and just see what happens there, try messaging a few see how they turn out.

Knowing my luck it will be at the most random time ever.

I personally did look at your profile and was pretty gutted you are so far away.

over a year ago

Yes now's not the best time for hook-ups and new relationships lol.

Honestly hun just go with the flow, I'm sure you'll find a woman or a bi couple soon enough.

Aww thanks darling, yes we are a long way lol xx

By *toC Thats MeWoman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"Not even sure where to start or how

So I have for passed 5years ish been curious about being with another lovely lady.

I look at profiles on here but somthing tells me no dont message them they won't want me ect.

Obviously just chat at the moment due to current situation. But that way get to know each other then.

Sorry its long happy fabbing everyone xxx"

In a similar position too. xx

over a year ago

Sorry its long happy fabbing everyone xxx

In a similar position too. xx"

Its very hard and knowing where to start.

I would love to find a lady to go out for drink ect and then the night just kinda happen. Xx

over a year ago

Id say now is the perfect time to find someone, as you can't meet so it's just chatting - that way you can gauge what the person is really like and if they merit spending your time and effort on rather than someone who is merely going through the motions.

Sounds like it's the mental connection as well as the physical you're looking for and this is the perfect time to build that.

By *ugarplum71Couple
over a year ago

Oxford

New to the bi idea but very curious to try. Same position as some of you in that I do not know how to take things. Happy to talk further if anyone has advice or interest in me

over a year ago

"Id say now is the perfect time to find someone, as you can't meet so it's just chatting - that way you can gauge what the person is really like and if they merit spending your time and effort on rather than someone who is merely going through the motions.

Sounds like it's the mental connection as well as the physical you're looking for and this is the perfect time to build that."

Ya definitely need some sort of connection i think/ being on the same level as each other to.

I'm hoping the lock down will be a very good time to find a lady to talk with. Maybe be at the most random time to xx

By *eaforeveryoneCouple
over a year ago

Santander

Your profile needs to be updated maybe to reflect this curiosity,as your male partner has written that you ate looking for a male to be with his wife x

By *razytimesinloveCouple
over a year ago

SW Scotland

"Your profile needs to be updated maybe to reflect this curiosity,as your male partner has written that you ate looking for a male to be with his wife x"

Noticed that as well.

We’re always very cautious of a couple where the female is bi curious as we’ve found a lot of the times it’s the husband’s fantasy and the wife is just playing along.

Best advice would be to just chat to other bi or gay females on here and see who you get on with.

By *weetnjuicycoupleCouple
over a year ago

nottingham

Personally our advice is similar- avoid the bi curious as that’s often just the guy’s wish or fantasy

Try a couple where the f is bisexual- and I can only speak for us but we’re always open to just the females playing if it’s a learning experience for a curious female xxx

By *aznsteveCouple
over a year ago

Littlehampton

Look up shybi... Dot... Com

May get you the answers you seek from like minded and similar people in similar positions.

over a year ago

I have been with a few women now over past few years, but always as a MFF, so found this a lot easier, but we have found a female that i feel i could and will go alone with.

I consider myself as Bi and not Bi curious. Xxx

By *etcplCouple
over a year ago

Gapping Fanny

We found it easier to do MFF, not because it was/is my fantasy but because it gives her the ability to use me to mask any awkwardness and not feel she has to entertain for the entire time.

By *havenbabe01Couple
over a year ago

bedfordshire

like a previous fabber said dont over think it

see someone you like and approach them

be natural

hope you enjoy and have fun

x

By *rK MrsJCouple
over a year ago

Playa del ingles Kidderminster

Sorry its long happy fabbing everyone xxx"

Don't think you'll have any problems from looking at your profile pictures.

over a year ago

Thanks everyone i will update it shortly, its definitely somthing I want to try and not my husband. So think I need to make that bit more clear xx

over a year ago

I'm in the same boat. Met my male partner on here 2 years ago and I have recently suggested finding another woman to join us, really want someone we connect with and can have lots of fun. I really want to explore my bi curiosity and am super turned on at the thought of him with another woman. Looked into polyamory and would love to find someone who is equally into both of us.

By *rink Me xxWoman
over a year ago

Shropshire

Met a few couples in my previous fab life and a couple of women but always feel so intimidated by them, actually, probably not by them, i'm just intimidated! Feel like I know how to chat and flirt with men but women are much scarier I care too much what they think

By *arl17Man
over a year ago

Central Portugal

"Met a few couples in my previous fab life and a couple of women but always feel so intimidated by them, actually, probably not by them, i'm just intimidated! Feel like I know how to chat and flirt with men but women are much scarier I care too much what they think "

Me the other way around... life is funny lol x

By *hippy57Man
over a year ago

Chelmsford

Mmm Alice ,your adorable,wish I was a women just for you xx

By *rink Me xxWoman
over a year ago

Shropshire

^ Any need??

By *rincess PhoenixWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

I'm the same, I've had the opportunity at parties and clubs but I get shy and nervous and worry that I won't be able to pleasure them and sometimes I'm just plain intimidated by them

Post new Message to Thread