Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Women’s views on erectile dysfunction

Jump to newest

By *urga2076 OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

Hi Ladies

Vulnerable subject for me so please go easy.

I have written a book to support the women living with partners who have erectile dysfunction.

I wondered would that be something you might want to read? Just trying to get a sense of it and maybe build up a fan club before I self publish.

It’s such a “shame-ridden” subject that I feel it needs to be spoken about more openly.

Please feel free to post your experiences here or if it’s too personal please do email me direct.

This is genuine and I could really do with some supporting lasses around me as I know it’s a lonely journey to face alone.

Thanks beautiful souls.

I will see how things go in this forum and then maybe move to another forum if I don’t get much traction here. Peace, love and light xxx

Ps (I accidentally posted this in the virus forum duh!!)

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi Ladies

Vulnerable subject for me so please go easy.

I have written a book to support the women living with partners who have erectile dysfunction.

I wondered would that be something you might want to read? Just trying to get a sense of it and maybe build up a fan club before I self publish.

It’s such a “shame-ridden” subject that I feel it needs to be spoken about more openly.

Please feel free to post your experiences here or if it’s too personal please do email me direct.

This is genuine and I could really do with some supporting lasses around me as I know it’s a lonely journey to face alone.

Thanks beautiful souls.

I will see how things go in this forum and then maybe move to another forum if I don’t get much traction here. Peace, love and light xxx

Ps (I accidentally posted this in the virus forum duh!!)"

Won’t message. Distance is against us.

What a wonderful profile.

I’m in the middle of a contracted book, so I understand the challenge. Persevere.

Best of luck.

TLT

Reply privately

By *urga2076 OP   Woman
over a year ago

London

Thanks beautiful. Kind words. Writing is easy but I have no idea what I’m doing on the publishing side so steep learning curve happening this end!

Reply privately

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

I'll close this as it's a duplicate thread

Reply privately