Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Partners being "left" out

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it just me that finds you chat to a couple, as a couple, (i have had a few joint profiles with friends over the years) and all going well until you get the "will your partner meet on her own with us"...I appreciate im not a gym toned mid 30s stud and my partner (being female)will always be the main attarction but I find rude, ignorant and down right disrespetful.

We do this as we enjoy sex, all shapes sizes and colours, we play as a couple with couples, if want a single male or female we will find one!

Sorry just had two instances this morning and hacked me off - rant over but appreciate others thoughts. Thank you. x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

To be fair, it does say you meet on your own. Maybe you need to make it clear that you only play as a couple from that profile?

By *ear in the chairMan
over a year ago

Godstone

Theres always that and the concern that the male in a couple is being 'endured' because a couple can't find the unicorn they really want. Self doubt is an arse on days like these

By *r and Mrs B xxCouple
over a year ago

Playa de Ingles Chippenham

It's exactly the same for a couple with a single guy. Are they are meeting with a couple because they can't find a single woman, that's why we prefer guys with verifications from couples that show that they are genuinely wanting mfm play.

By *Xtriple7Couple
over a year ago

We haven't yet had couples ask to meet L on her own yet, which is surprising now I'm thinking about it.

We have been in meets where it's clear I've been an er, appendage to proceedings. Either male half has met in a group setting with the promise of meeting for mfmf, which of course has never happened.

Or in an mfmf the couple have both focused on L. I do feel like she'd have an amazing time on here if she wasn't tied to me

over a year ago

I find this rude, to us, when we have “swung”with a couple a few times you sort of make a friendship. To then ask for one part is rude. I have blocked a few because of this (female) we meet separately too but if we have made a couple friend it’s a couple friendship. But then we’ve been lucky when it comes to single women, I think a lot struggle so maybe that’s there only option to make it happen but again it’s even in the way it’s worded.. hard one, I know we would never single out a member of a couple we had made connections with but we’re all different, your not wrong though for finding it rude

over a year ago

As another poster said, your couples profile states that you will both meet separately. For some that’s an open invitation.

Personally I’d add words to the effect that your couples profile is for joint meets only. Probably still won’t stop people from asking but that’s Fab for you!

V

By *rcadian110Couple
over a year ago

Barnsley

"Is it just me that finds you chat to a couple, as a couple, (i have had a few joint profiles with friends over the years) and all going well until you get the "will your partner meet on her own with us"...I appreciate im not a gym toned mid 30s stud and my partner (being female)will always be the main attarction but I find rude, ignorant and down right disrespetful.

We do this as we enjoy sex, all shapes sizes and colours, we play as a couple with couples, if want a single male or female we will find one!

Sorry just had two instances this morning and hacked me off - rant over but appreciate others thoughts. Thank you. x

"

We have the same issue. Rhi even put a post up about it a while ago. It's annoying but you get used to it and it shows you who to avoid. It's even worse when our profile clearly says we only ever play as a couple.

By *ecks74Woman
over a year ago

wrexham

I have a couples profile also and have recently had some right cheeky buggers. We’d been chatting with a couple and had tentatively arranged a meet, despite being told twice the female said to my partner are you sure I can’t persuade you to fuck me bareback!!!

Then later she said her hubby only had a small cock so could she bring a single male with them.

Safe to say it never happened

over a year ago

Also fed up with "couples" profiles where "male has permission to play solo" never been able to confirm this free pass with a fone call between the ladies. Strange that

By *ecks74Woman
over a year ago

wrexham

"Also fed up with "couples" profiles where "male has permission to play solo" never been able to confirm this free pass with a fone call between the ladies. Strange that "

We had a meet arranged a few weeks ago and 15 mins before they were due to arrive, had a message off the male saying his wife was running late so should he come without her and if she made it then all good. Obviously said no!!

over a year ago

"Also fed up with "couples" profiles where "male has permission to play solo" never been able to confirm this free pass with a fone call between the ladies. Strange that

We had a meet arranged a few weeks ago and 15 mins before they were due to arrive, had a message off the male saying his wife was running late so should he come without her and if she made it then all good. Obviously said no!! "

The sheer chutzpah

By *eorge JetsonMan
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"Also fed up with "couples" profiles where "male has permission to play solo" never been able to confirm this free pass with a fone call between the ladies. Strange that

We had a meet arranged a few weeks ago and 15 mins before they were due to arrive, had a message off the male saying his wife was running late so should he come without her and if she made it then all good. Obviously said no!!

The sheer chutzpah"

Ahhh that good old chestnut

Our very last private meet had us with this.

Couple coming over turned into just him with an excuse of "The wife didn't like the look of either of you but said it was ok for me to come on my own" and off back to his car he was sent, never had a private meet since then.

over a year ago

I think this mainly has happened to us because Mrs is hot whilst I have been tickled with the ugly stick. If I was another couple, I would want to meet Mrs only too! But I'm not so if you want access to Mrs, you have to tolerate me! (Only being sort of silly!).

By *elleshellsCouple
over a year ago

North Manchester

[Removed by poster at 20/10/20 21:07:26]

By *hilledout-coupleCouple
over a year ago

telford

"Also fed up with "couples" profiles where "male has permission to play solo" never been able to confirm this free pass with a fone call between the ladies. Strange that "

If my hubby is free I always tell anyone I am happy to do a fem to fem call to this effect as I know how hard it is when looking for genuine people it’s just a shame the few spoil it for the many x

over a year ago

From our experience only :

Female (C) gets almost all of the online attention and that's not a surprise and tbh the profile reflects and pretty much encourages it.

We hardly ever meet from online contact as it's a minefield of no shows, fake or out of date pics, liars, pic collectors, etc.

Club and social wise things are still biased towards C but Bloke does ok too.

C tends to get more one time encounters but Bloke tends to get more repeats, probably down to preferences of getting to know people or just enjoying the moment.

It'll be different for everyone and will depend on a lot of factors, looks, attitude, confidence, humour....

over a year ago

Aww the joys of swinging......

over a year ago

"I have a couples profile also and have recently had some right cheeky buggers. We’d been chatting with a couple and had tentatively arranged a meet, despite being told twice the female said to my partner are you sure I can’t persuade you to fuck me bareback!!!

Then later she said her hubby only had a small cock so could she bring a single male with them.

Safe to say it never happened "

One of the strangest stories I’ve read here. What’s wrong with people?!

By *exy4youxxWoman
over a year ago

Pontefract

"Is it just me that finds you chat to a couple, as a couple, (i have had a few joint profiles with friends over the years) and all going well until you get the "will your partner meet on her own with us"...I appreciate im not a gym toned mid 30s stud and my partner (being female)will always be the main attarction but I find rude, ignorant and down right disrespetful.

"

Sorry not read all the replies just looked at your profile pics and considering there mainly of the mrs what do you actually expect how can the female part of the couple decide if we want to meet you when there is nothing to show ??? So if your going to play as a couple then get lots of pics of you both !!!!

By *ittyandtheboyCouple
over a year ago

Back of the bins.

"

Sorry not read all the replies just looked at your profile pics and considering there mainly of the mrs what do you actually expect how can the female part of the couple decide if we want to meet you when there is nothing to show ??? So if your going to play as a couple then get lots of pics of you both !!!!"

I think you’re spot on there. It’s why we try and make sure our profile reflects both of us as a couple, not single entities!

over a year ago

Sorry not read all the replies just looked at your profile pics and considering there mainly of the mrs what do you actually expect how can the female part of the couple decide if we want to meet you when there is nothing to show ??? So if your going to play as a couple then get lots of pics of you both !!!!"

Fully agree with you on this. OP it does state you play separately so maybe throwing out the wrong signals with female only pics. We never play separately as our bio clearly states.

By *arry247Couple
over a year ago

Wakefield

"

We just say thanks but we always go to meets together, but that does not mean both will always play on a meet.

Sometime B will play sometimes Garry wil play, we both enjoy seeing the other enjoying themselves

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have amended thank you, was meant via singles account but does read ambiguously.

By *d4fun73Man
over a year ago

Shipley

"Have amended thank you, was meant via singles account but does read ambiguously."

Most of your pics are of the female part the guy ones are cocks and action shots. Which I'm sure most people don't want to see.

I have a female friend and when we see couples we do it together. Clubs are the best place to meet other couples if that's what you want. We did used to have a couple profile but waste of time as other couples were just flaky.

over a year ago

"It's exactly the same for a couple with a single guy. Are they are meeting with a couple because they can't find a single woman, that's why we prefer guys with verifications from couples that show that they are genuinely wanting mfm play."

I didn’t even think about that with single guys! I love mmf but now it’s bothering me incase they are just meeting to have sex with me! Will look out for that x

Post new Message to Thread