Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

How to be nice to each other

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Its come to my attention that alot of people on here like to have an argument. Whys it so hard to be nice to each other?? With all thats goin on in the world and mental health being a big factor these days youd think people would want to be nice to each other...apparently not eh. I even bet someone has a moan about this. ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

Some people just like to pick an argument. Maybe it’s down to low self esteem, who knows? Nice ink

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Its not just on here, its the way of the world unfortunately. There will always be people who walk around with the attitude of 'im having a bad day so now you will too'. I don't engage at all with them, lifes too short for drama!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'm always nice

By *addyBabygirl2020Couple
over a year ago

norwich

Not everyone is going to get along and agree.

Pretending that we do is just false and also unhealthy.

The internet (including fab) is a strange place and the rules seem different to normal life.

Not being face to face gives people the confidence to say things they maybe would not in person.

Sometimes this is very positive allowing peole to open up, sometimes very negative when people say awful things.

It is what it is though, the net has been around since I was a child and has always been this way.

By *mooth Operator 07Man
over a year ago

in the deep mist of the valleys

"Its not just on here, its the way of the world unfortunately. There will always be people who walk around with the attitude of 'im having a bad day so now you will too'. I don't engage at all with them, lifes too short for drama! "

Agree 100% .

Post new Message to Thread