Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

acom/travel

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

can some one explain why you have to state why you carnt acomadate or travel when your not meeting anymore

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Who says one has to?

Whatever I put in my profile is my business, and I don't care what people think!

By *arnaclebillMan
over a year ago

Robin Hood County

"can some one explain why you have to state why you carnt acomadate or travel when your not meeting anymore"

I think that this site is mainly for those who are prepared to meet, and when reading profiles it helps with planning meets

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"can some one explain why you have to state why you carnt acomadate or travel when your not meeting anymore

I think that this site is mainly for those who are prepared to meet, and when reading profiles it helps with planning meets

"

thats true but we have stopped playing and a single guy asked for advice and we gave it then we got slated for some one else for not stating why we carnt acom or travel we arnt meeting at the moment we may again we may not so why have prefrences and acom or travel if your not meeting

over a year ago

I think its just a general option, so is the same, whether youre activley meeting or no longer doing so, or are new and havent done yet...

But just state no in both...

I have cant accommodate and people assume I have a hubbby/boyf/girlf/other label but its much worse than that, I have littleones and dont/cant get it past the curtain twitching squad

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"can some one explain why you have to state why you carnt acomadate or travel when your not meeting anymore"

you dont have to, anyone who says you do is just frustrated and looking for someone to take it out on. your profile is yours to do with as you will ad your reasons for not accomodating or meeting are yours to disclose to whoever you want to.

over a year ago

Why don't you hide your profile if you are getting that much stick?

over a year ago

"Why don't you hide your profile if you are getting that much stick?"

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

You don't!

over a year ago

You don't have to state why. There is the tickets box option on your profile to say whether you do or not but thats all.

over a year ago

Tick box I meant to say!

over a year ago

"can some one explain why you have to state why you carnt acomadate or travel when your not meeting anymore

You don't! "

Im pretty sure you can leave both boxes unticked........

over a year ago

Just read your profile, you could hide it, or use the message filters to stop mail...... just a suggestion

Post new Message to Thread