Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

How to start

Jump to newest

By *ootprints1629 OP   Couple
over a year ago

somewhere in moray

Hi folks, fairly new to the swinging word, and have enjoyed what we have experienced so far, however need some advice on how to actually start the play from the more experienced swingers, rather than just go to the room and get stuck in straight away.

Ideas folk?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi folks, fairly new to the swinging word, and have enjoyed what we have experienced so far, however need some advice on how to actually start the play from the more experienced swingers, rather than just go to the room and get stuck in straight away.

Ideas folk? "

You’re asking about in a club?

By *aomilatteCouple
over a year ago

Midlands

When allowed to meet it's about talking. Get to know each other and each other's boundaries. Then if everyone seems happy ask "Do you want to go and play?". Communicate throughout and everyone has a good time

By *ootprints1629 OP   Couple
over a year ago

somewhere in moray

"When allowed to meet it's about talking. Get to know each other and each other's boundaries. Then if everyone seems happy ask "Do you want to go and play?". Communicate throughout and everyone has a good time "

Yes I know about the whole safe to meet thing...just a general question for when it's safe..but good advice thanks

By *isty286Couple
over a year ago

Dorset

We began our first play meet, with a few glasses of wine and some games of strip jenga, but make it half your clothing for each loss, we did one item per loss, in the end we got bored waiting just knocked the thing over got naked and just started licking and sucking all involved. (Pre covid of course)

By *ethnmelvCouple
over a year ago

Chudleigh

In Clubs, we have found it easier to talk to single guys as B can take the lead - if she fancies him, she can flirt and we establish if he’s interested and then go and find a room.

With Couples it has been a little more complex, often one or other has greater interest and to begin with we were unclear and tended to bail out rather than see if people are interested. Now (well last year) we are much more open (we do still have a word for yes and no when we are in conversation, so that we both know that we are definitely keen!) with each other and have found things much easier!

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

Wales

I’ve found it tends to start with a kiss.

Once you start kissing things heat up pretty fast.

Once mutual wanting has been discovered, just push them on the bed, straddle them, kiss them, take their shirt off and give them a blowjob and forget about the small talk

By *ugarplum71Couple
over a year ago

Oxford

Sounds like a very fun way to get things started

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"We began our first play meet, with a few glasses of wine and some games of strip jenga, but make it half your clothing for each loss, we did one item per loss, in the end we got bored waiting just knocked the thing over got naked and just started licking and sucking all involved. (Pre covid of course) "

My FWB and I did that the first time we got naked. We sped it up by saying if a block was successfully placed on top, the other one removed a piece of clothing. Quickest game ever and I won.

Sorry Ralphy187

Post new Message to Thread