Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

updated our profile

Jump to newest

By *addyBabygirl2020 OP   Couple
over a year ago

norwich

So we have made some changes to our profile. Our inital experience on here had got us pretty jaded pretty quickly with the amount of awful, inappropriate and sometimes rude messages we got.

As such our profile and general response had become quite aggressive and demanding.

We are still demanding but having had no luck the way we were doing things we have tried to tone done the profile.

Initially Babygirl wanted no input and left the whole process to me but she is now taking part in the selection of guys and although doesnt want to be involved in the conversation she quite enjoys reading some of the messages.

This i am grateful for as it has taken some pressure off and I'm not wasting time talking to a guy Babygirl may have zero attraction to.

Although sexually i am the dominant and she will do as told, i would have hated to have bought a guy into our bed she just did not fancy.

So the profile has been rewritten, hopefully it comes across less aggressive?

But i also wanted to ask if there are any other Stag & Vixen couples on here where the male controls the profile, what has been your experience and what advice could you give?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ikesEmBigMan
over a year ago

Herts

zzzz

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great profile and best of luck.

T

over a year ago

norwich

"Great profile and best of luck.

T"

Thank you x

By * Plus ECouple
over a year ago

The South

"zzzz"

I'm guessing these are the sort of responses the OP is talking about.

E

By * Plus ECouple
over a year ago

The South

Also liking the profile. Good luck in your search.

E

By *Xtriple7Couple
over a year ago

We've also become fairly jaded with it all.

Imo your profile isn't aggressive, it is blunt but sometimes you have to be to thin out the field so to speak.

It's not a bad idea having her sift through the photos. I tend to engage a guy we like then get her to ok the pics and profile and take it from there. Most of the time they're time wasters.

over a year ago

norwich

"We've also become fairly jaded with it all.

Imo your profile isn't aggressive, it is blunt but sometimes you have to be to thin out the field so to speak.

It's not a bad idea having her sift through the photos. I tend to engage a guy we like then get her to ok the pics and profile and take it from there. Most of the time they're time wasters.

"

Sounds like you take the same approach as us, frustrating isnt it!

And this is the updated version, i think as it was before it was very aggressive so has been toned down

over a year ago

norwich

"Also liking the profile. Good luck in your search.

E"

Thank you for the positive feedback x

over a year ago

norwich

"zzzz

E"

Had far worse than that guys response.

When we last posted about getting let down by a guy we had arranged to meet we got 2 abusive messages from guys we had previously turned down.

Its like they couldn't comprehend that finding a guy we actually want in our bed could be a difficult process

By *Xtriple7Couple
over a year ago

It is frustrating but after a while we've become apathetic to it all. Just enjoy each other for now.

I'm sure we will get back to investing time and effort into finding a couple or guy for long term fun.

We've been fortunate to avoid any nasty comments. Have had one or two idiots one of whom messaged in acronyms

By * Plus ECouple
over a year ago

The South

"zzzz

E

Had far worse than that guys response.

When we last posted about getting let down by a guy we had arranged to meet we got 2 abusive messages from guys we had previously turned down.

Its like they couldn't comprehend that finding a guy we actually want in our bed could be a difficult process "

Most of the time, when we meet other couples, the conversation is mostly about our inboxes.

E

By *ary Mary not so hairyWoman
over a year ago

Tamworth

It looks ok tbh though not really for me it will appeal for people looking for a couple of your age.

By *londie8399Couple
over a year ago

blackpool

Hope you find what your looking for can be frustrating at times on here

over a year ago

It’s interesting to watch people’s profiles change over their time on Fab.

There was a stage when after being on here for between 6-8 months we became quite disillusioned. Our profile reflected that by becoming quite ranty and aggressive. Over time it’s mellowed again.

Still sometimes post a caustic status if someone has riled us bur overall we accept life on Fab for what it is.

V x

over a year ago

"It’s interesting to watch people’s profiles change over their time on Fab.

There was a stage when after being on here for between 6-8 months we became quite disillusioned. Our profile reflected that by becoming quite ranty and aggressive. Over time it’s mellowed again.

Still sometimes post a caustic status if someone has riled us bur overall we accept life on Fab for what it is.

V x

Ps.....meant to add that I think your profile in its current format is good.

It’s clear and concise with a good selection of pics.

"

over a year ago

norwich

Thank you for all your feedback. Much appreciated x

Post new Message to Thread