Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Hygiene

Jump to newest

By *ndy64h OP   Man
over a year ago

Plymouth

Can I just say to all those guys who are bi-curious or actively bisexual. If you're going to meet a guy, to have sex with, can you just make sure you're clean, and I don't mean just outside, but also internally. Because I'm get well pissed off with guys wanting anal, only to find that when I oblige them, I end up with a shit covered cock. Which I can tell you is really off putting. Get your acts together.

Rant over.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Can I just say to all those guys who are bi-curious or actively bisexual. If you're going to meet a guy, to have sex with, can you just make sure you're clean, and I don't mean just outside, but also internally. Because I'm get well pissed off with guys wanting anal, only to find that when I oblige them, I end up with a shit covered cock. Which I can tell you is really off putting. Get your acts together.

Rant over."

Maybe try wearing a condom to stop your cock getting shit covered or worse.

Just saying.

T

over a year ago

"Can I just say to all those guys who are bi-curious or actively bisexual. If you're going to meet a guy, to have sex with, can you just make sure you're clean, and I don't mean just outside, but also internally. Because I'm get well pissed off with guys wanting anal, only to find that when I oblige them, I end up with a shit covered cock. Which I can tell you is really off putting. Get your acts together.

Rant over."

If you're gonna poke around up there, it's a risk you take

It's kinda uncool blaming someone else's arse for doing what it's designed for

over a year ago

In other words: Don't BE a douche. Use a douche

over a year ago

Rant over."

I like getting fucked up the arse but nobody has ever complained about shit on thier cocks... Not even the bloke who disappeared to the bathroom, then came back smelling of dettol and then there was that time the bloke washed the chicken curry (Charlie had fed me the night before) off his cock with baby wipes though.....

X

By *he fab twoCouple
over a year ago

brentwood

That’s fucking disgusting!!

By *rednwilma1Couple
over a year ago

york

"If you're gonna poke around up there, it's a risk you take"

this

By *ndy64h OP   Man
over a year ago

Plymouth

""If you're gonna poke around up there, it's a risk you take"

this "

Oh I know it's a risk, but the last 6 guys in a row, it starts to tell you a story.

By *ndy64h OP   Man
over a year ago

Plymouth

Rant over.

It's kinda uncool blaming someone else's arse for doing what it's designed for "

The guys are ones who want it used for something other than natural, so maybe they should ensure it's not off putting for the person filling it.

over a year ago

Rant over.

The guys are ones who want it used for something other than natural, so maybe they should ensure it's not off putting for the person filling it."

And you choose to stick your cock there. Don't complain

By *ndy64h OP   Man
over a year ago

Plymouth

Rant over.

The guys are ones who want it used for something other than natural, so maybe they should ensure it's not off putting for the person filling it.

And you choose to stick your cock there. Don't complain "

I just want these people to take some steps towards personal hygiene, because if they're like this with a guy, are they just as bad with a woman.

Poor hygiene leads to lots of other issues. I'm sure some women on here wouldn't like to think their partners cock has been covered in shit, because someone hadn't been hygienic, and now they want them to suck it.

Post new Message to Thread