Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

To bi or not to bi!?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Evening all,

So, i am openly bi, although my profile doesnt state this! The reason being is that i then get inundated with cock- and i mean alot of cock.

Problem is, i dont list it, then everyone thinks im a fibber. I do list it, and then get inundated with cock!!

Ladys i feel for you! Help a guy out, what do i do!!

( i dont want to block single guys- althought not my preference, i chat to many on a personal level about everyday things)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Maybe not list it as a preference but place it at top of your profile stating exactly what you have just said?

over a year ago

"Evening all,

So, i am openly bi, although my profile doesnt state this! The reason being is that i then get inundated with cock- and i mean alot of cock.

Problem is, i dont list it, then everyone thinks im a fibber. I do list it, and then get inundated with cock!!

( i dont want to block single guys- althought not my preference, i chat to many on a personal level about everyday things)"

List your profile as bi and block single guys from messaging

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

"Evening all,

( i dont want to block single guys- althought not my preference, i chat to many on a personal level about everyday things)

List your profile as bi and block single guys from messaging "

This is what I was gonna suggest

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Decide what is most important - to be accessible to those who will search for your sexuality that you want to meet, or be available for new single men to chat about other stuff but never meet sexually.

Blickling unknown single men is what most people will do, if their priority herw is women and couples

By * and R cple4Couple
over a year ago

swansea

We are very wary of men who have straight on their profile but then when we tell them we are only looking for bi men all of a sudden they are bi .Unless it states this on there profile we are not interested..

By *arl17Man
over a year ago

Central Portugal

One Veri by cam says all i need to know tbh

Lots of ways of listing bi and just let your profile do the talking tbh

over a year ago

"We are very wary of men who have straight on their profile but then when we tell them we are only looking for bi men all of a sudden they are bi .Unless it states this on there profile we are not interested.."

this

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Sorry should have posted back sooner. Thanks for all the advice, i have added it to my bio. Not sure about the last few comments... does one need to proove theyre sexuality? I certainly would question anyone elses. Each to theyre own. Have fab day.

By *bthreeCouple
over a year ago

Yeovil

"We are very wary of men who have straight on their profile but then when we tell them we are only looking for bi men all of a sudden they are bi .Unless it states this on there profile we are not interested..

this"

Totally this

By *ikesEmBigMan
over a year ago

Herts

I'm not bi and the guys still try it on

over a year ago

I'm bi curious..just oral if anyone in Midlands is interested.. especially a couple, better still pleasuring a guy for his mrs

over a year ago

"We are very wary of men who have straight on their profile but then when we tell them we are only looking for bi men all of a sudden they are bi .Unless it states this on there profile we are not interested..

this

Totally this "

Yep us too

By *teveanddebsCouple
over a year ago

Norwich

To be honest if we advertise for a bi guy and someone messages who's profile says straight we don't even open the message.

over a year ago

You will get messages from guys either way. personally if your not a closeted bi like many on here are why would you hide it? or put curious? Bottom line you want bi fun add it. If you dont then don’t. simple.

Although i go for bi over bi curious every time. i like people who know what they want and have the experience.

Stay safe yal x

By *ndy64hMan
over a year ago

Plymouth

I think your more worried that if you put down bi, a lot of women will stop contacting you.

Either be honest or live with it.

Post new Message to Thread