Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Lasting when being blown?

Jump to newest

By *vembig OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

Just wondering how long guys generally last when being given a good blow job?

I’m more of a giver than receiver and have met a number of guys, (gay, bi and “straight”) but some barely last minutes..am I doing something wrong or should i assume it’s evidence I’m doing something right?:/

Thanks for any advice

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have never cum through a blow job so it all depends on the person receiving and giving ...

By *igjim69Man
over a year ago

scunthorpe

I love to give head and yes if done right they can soon shoot xx

By *uriousKinksterMan
over a year ago

Loughborough

"Mrs gave 3 guys a bj last night. One lasted less than 3 mins. The longest last just 5 mins. "

More than happy to see if I can hold out longer

By *iking-RaiderMan
over a year ago

suffolk

I've had some that havnt made me cum and others that a barely last 5 minutes... if they start playing with my balls while sucking its game over haha

By *vembig OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

Thanks for the replies guys and gals..I figured there would be some variation between guys but literally some it’s from soft to rock hard to cum in a matter of minutes..

The next time I’m lucky enough to get to grips with a guy I’ll have to get him to let me know when he’s close I guess..so I can change things up and make it last longer

over a year ago

Unfortunately for me the recipients cum too quick also. But I'm lucky my FWB can get erect immediately many times and cum many times too

By *ntrepid ExplorersCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

Generally I last forever. Hands are more likely to work but being blown I have to concentrate Soooooo much to ever even get close.

By *lipperywhenwet07Couple
over a year ago

llanelli

I had never come from a bj til I met Mrs slippery

And Had lots of them

over a year ago

I very rarely ever come through a blowjob and when I have i dont think its been down to technique just how horny I was at the time

over a year ago

20 mind plus and a helping hand to get me to blow my load

over a year ago

Mins *

By *andyblokeMan
over a year ago

birmingham

its all about the lover and her BJ technique..and the mood...if all 3 coincide,, i cum... but usually i dont. I cant say why i cum but its not often i finish in her mouth. Its lovely when i do though.x

over a year ago

I rarely cum from head. A girl has to be good. One two young women have brought me to complete orgasm with their mouths

I have met one older woman who was able to make me cum hands free, very quickly whilst we were walking together.

But usually it's simply a warm up for me.

By *rinity666Man
over a year ago

Away for work abroad long term,

Depends on the person and situation.. but it all comes together deliciously in the finish to pardon the pun.

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

I start to struggle in wind speeds in excess of 70 mph.

By *vembig OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

Lol thanks everyone..I had met a few guys who’d never cum before from a bj..but have now..;)

I was just starting to worry with some guys I’ve met lately..only lasting a few minutes tops

By *itty9899Man
over a year ago

Craggy Island

I take ages to cum from oral.

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

I’ve only met one woman who could consistently bring me to orgasm from oral stimulation. I’m sure it was because she genuinely loved sucking cock, whereas most women feel it’s something they either ‘have’ or ‘should’ do during sex play?

I’ve wanted to try a gloryhole in the clubs I’ve visited, but never found any to be occupied whenever I was there.....

By *van ArdenMan
over a year ago

Coleford, Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire.

Not wishing to sound sexist but I've found that the best blowjobs I've ever had are from other guys who always seem to know what I want and how they should do it. Not even wifey after over 40 years of blowjob experience on my cock comes close

over a year ago

Gently probe their rosebud till they are thrusting to receive it, insert your lubed middle finger and wait for the eruption

By *rHotNottsMan
over a year ago

Dubai & Nottingham

The eyes and the passion do it for me more than anything , if she focusses just on technique no matter how good I just get bored and start doing my expenses in my head

By *1singleguyMan
over a year ago

clayton

I love being blown but have never came from a bj.

By *stbury DavenportMan
over a year ago

Nottingham

It's almost impossible for me to cum from oral. Can't remember the last time someone else got me off without using their vagina.

By *iggeroo69Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

I’ve never had a guy not cum when I blow them

over a year ago

I cannot believe how many guys haven't cum from a BJ. I love them, my ex would finish me off with her mouth every time we fucked.

Talented girl.

I'm cut and sometimes it takes a bit of direction, because I can be overly sensitive, but generally it's fine. I love them, god gift and present for putting up with this often shit world haha

over a year ago

"Not wishing to sound sexist but I've found that the best blowjobs I've ever had are from other guys who always seem to know what I want and how they should do it. Not even wifey after over 40 years of blowjob experience on my cock comes close "

I've had a few guys say this to me, but I still haven't made the leap haha.

Guys on here promise me "you'll never go back!"

over a year ago

"The eyes and the passion do it for me more than anything , if she focusses just on technique no matter how good I just get bored and start doing my expenses in my head "

Yeah, completely agree. It's a bit turn off if she's going through the motions. Sex in general of the other person isn't enjoying it, is shit.

By *jpcockMan
over a year ago

Nuneaton

I've not once cum while receiving a bj, I'm cut and heard that guys who are cut aren't as sensitive.

By *asher11Man
over a year ago

market harborough

Last time i was playing with my fwb we started with some mutual masterbation before i slid into her juicy pussy then flipped her over to enter her lovely tight arse ,getting towards the vinegar strokes she moaned cum in my mouth,who was i to argue the naughty minx swallowed the lot perfect

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan
over a year ago

Older Hot Bearded Guy

Can't cum from bj's

over a year ago

I never used to cum from just a blow job . Once I discovered the prostate orgasm I can only cum from oral with a finger or toy in my asshole

By *ip7Man
over a year ago

scratby

I never last long when getting a bj

By *andomfodCouple
over a year ago

walsall

N is the only person to ever make me cum with a BJ. Even that's only ever happened once. Just means I get to stick around and enjoy it as long as she is willing lol.

B

By *lorious hole bs16Man
over a year ago

Bristol

"I very rarely ever come through a blowjob and when I have i dont think its been down to technique just how horny I was at the time"

I tend to agree with this..I dont think my 'skills make much difference..but that could be cos I specifically ask for quick cummers...You could ask them to withdraw when approaching orgasm and cool down.

over a year ago

I wouldn't know, wife doesn't give me head

By *eivers101Couple
over a year ago

Carlisle

I adore makkng Alex cum by blowing him, sometimes with a helping hand or finger in the ass admittedly but omg it's soooo intense for both of us and I have on occasion orgasmed from the pleasure I get from sucking him

By *vembig OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

"Can't cum from bj's"

I’ll happily see if we can change that man..

over a year ago

For me to cum from oral the girl has got to be exceptionally good at what they are doing. Happens very very rarely.

By *ucianpoundCouple
over a year ago

Cap d’Agde, France

"For me to cum from oral the girl has got to be exceptionally good at what they are doing. Happens very very rarely."

Have to agree, every woman we play with wants to give a blowjob but I nearly always tend to lose my hard-on because they haven’t a clue.

Maybe 150 women but the half dozen BJ,s from guys always hit the spot!

By *aseMan
over a year ago

Gourock

All depends on who is sucking it

over a year ago

Libby can make me come through a good BJ, but not often. If she's wicked enough, gives me hot eye contact and usually alittle other foreplay too then I'm a gonna lol.

I've made one of our BJ vids public for 30 minutes if you wanna see her make me cum through a quality BJ

over a year ago

"Libby can make me come through a good BJ, but not often. If she's wicked enough, gives me hot eye contact and usually alittle other foreplay too then I'm a gonna lol.

I've made one of our BJ vids public for 30 minutes if you wanna see her make me cum through a quality BJ "

She certainly has the skills to make me blow if it was me..... stunning

over a year ago

"Libby can make me come through a good BJ, but not often. If she's wicked enough, gives me hot eye contact and usually alittle other foreplay too then I'm a gonna lol.

I've made one of our BJ vids public for 30 minutes if you wanna see her make me cum through a quality BJ

She certainly has the skills to make me blow if it was me..... stunning"

Thanks mate

By *ohn123456789999Man
over a year ago

hastings

Depends on who and how they suck it cum within 2mins with 1 girl that sucked it but not cum for a hr with a another girl

By *ad4u44Couple
over a year ago

stockport

Mr hadn’t cum from a BJ for three years, until he met me

Last nights play friend lasted three minutes.

We have a couple of vids on public too!

By *ornyforit5Man
over a year ago

Some Where In The Sun

I really struggle to cum from a BJ and i can assure you, ive had some bloody good ones too!!

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

I tend to cum fairly quickly the first time but not on the 2nd, 3rd, 4th time....that's not just blowjobs, sex too..I am lucky I can repeat so cuming quickly on the first play isn't usually an issue.

over a year ago

It all depends on how many days load I’m carrying.

Then there’s those that can give good head and those that don’t

The good ones I have to stop them then start again

The bad ones I just end up trying to facefuck to get off x

By *umslaveTV/TS
over a year ago

Sheffield

It always makes me smile as the amount of time it takes to travel to and from a meet is far greater than the amount of time it takes a man to shoot his load in my talented mouth. My record is less than a minute from start to swallow I love sucking cock and it's over too quickly most times.

By *ewBurtonMan
over a year ago

Derby

Wish I was with you both x

By *vembig OP   Man
over a year ago

sheffield

Ha ha ha good to know...if they tell me to stop thats good, if they fuck my face it’s because I’m doing a rubbish job..;)

Post new Message to Thread