FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

why are couples allowed to post about kids?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i have reported a couple to site 5 times also i have got in touch with site owner this morning, theres a couple with profile about them and family it looked odd, so i messaged them they sent kik i contacted them to listed t vile child abuse they want doing to there two little girls, i was nearly sick i reported this they joined last night yet they are still on why? i even asked site to pose as they are interested and listen to it them selves, our kids need protecting not abusing whys this site not took them off?, i am told i cant post names but look under couples in crewe who joined last night

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

that does sound very shocking. Admin are volunteers and so although they do look into every report it can take them up to 48 hours. I'm sure they will deal with this in the swiftest instance though

By *olidOak85Couple
over a year ago

Yorkshire

sick. They do need reporting to the Police to make sure any children potentially involved are safeguarded - please have a convo with admin to make sure it's done. It can be done anonymously

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I have just reported the profile to admin and asked them to report it to the police

By *olidOak85Couple
over a year ago

Yorkshire

"I have just reported the profile to admin and asked them to report it to the police"

Fab, take screenshots of the profile etc and also send that on

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

Can't find any such profile OP, maybe been removed now...definitely a police matter

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

The profile is still there but I am now blocked from seeing it, as often happens if someone reports a profile sometimes.

It may be of course that admin are currently in the process of removing it

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"The profile is still there but I am now blocked from seeing it, as often happens if someone reports a profile sometimes.

It may be of course that admin are currently in the process of removing it"

Ok found it, still there...

By *imon and saffyCouple
over a year ago

southampton

Don't forget that once it's gone so has all the evidence.

Could be that they're waiting for the police to obtain everything they need.IP address and so on.....

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

thank you to all who helped on getting these sick people reported to police and removed from here kids trust parents i cant write any more about it filling up with tears i have grandkids ages they said theres are kids look upto you to protect, ok they been kicked i tried for over 10 hours reported to site 5 times also owners, nothing was done thanks to you all finally action was taken, i can delete this shortly site has full details of everything

By *amissCouple
over a year ago

chelmsford

"thank you to all who helped on getting these sick people reported to police and removed from here kids trust parents i cant write any more about it filling up with tears i have grandkids ages they said theres are kids look upto you to protect, ok they been kicked i tried for over 10 hours reported to site 5 times also owners, nothing was done thanks to you all finally action was taken, i can delete this shortly site has full details of everything"

you can do no more

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good on you btw for trying to get it sorted with the site owners and others.

Def a social responsibility to do the right thing and credit to you for trying to do that.

Post new Message to Thread