Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

new profile update

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

hey everyone ive tried to tidy up my profile so that it makes it easier for potential meets to get to know me a little and see what im interested in.

my question i have is two fold...

1) are there any glaring gaps that i have left out of my profile.

2) how often do others update their profile or do people know precisely what they want and therefore dont need to change their profiles.

cheers people

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"hey everyone ive tried to tidy up my profile so that it makes it easier for potential meets to get to know me a little and see what im interested in.

my question i have is two fold...

1) are there any glaring gaps that i have left out of my profile.

2) how often do others update their profile or do people know precisely what they want and therefore dont need to change their profiles.

cheers people "

I think FAB should have a FORUM dedicated to PROFILE advise - if you take the INTRODUCTIONS forum for instance its proable 70/30 posts are for profile advise

Your profile should be about YOU and what we want to know about you that will make us want to say hello - i wish you well mate im sure it will be fine and good luck ok

By *eet_the_spartanMan
over a year ago

Manchester

"

I think FAB should have a FORUM dedicated to PROFILE advise - if you take the INTRODUCTIONS forum for instance its proable 70/30 posts are for profile advise

"

Not a bad idea that! I think i'm going to suggest it to the admin

over a year ago

cheers mate. i hope it has the desired effect

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Doesn't matter what we write, it hardly ever gets read!!! Once a lot of single guys realise we will meet, they message or worse still send friends invites without any idea of what we're after, hence my latest update lol. Shame really because the odd few spoil it for all the decent ones out there!!!

over a year ago

"Doesn't matter what we write, it hardly ever gets read!!! Once a lot of single guys realise we will meet, they message or worse still send friends invites without any idea of what we're after, hence my latest update lol. Shame really because the odd few spoil it for all the decent ones out there!!! "

sorry to hear that guys, it must be frustrating for the couples and single fems getting endless friend requests from pic collectors and time wasters.

Post new Message to Thread