Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Unable to reply to message

Jump to newest

By *ercury96 OP   Man
over a year ago

Coventry

Hi I am wondering if others have experienced the following recently? Yesterday I received a message from a couple who wanted to chat. I looked at their profile and agreed to request. They sent me a picture of the female of the couple and asked for a recent face pic of me. I thought they were ok from what I read and saw so sent them the pic. Couple got back to me this morning with a positive response and asked if I was interested in meeting for a chat and drinks at their place. I tried to respond but keep getting a message saying I cannot as they may have been suspended by admin or blocked me. It may have been that they just changed their mind and that’s Ok but would have been nice to have been told this as we are supposedly adults however it does seem a bit odd to have just been blocked as have had many contacts on here without any expectations and it’s usually a good community. Could it be a bug? Grateful for any advice. Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

no, its not a bug. They might have had their profile suspended or blocked you as the message said

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

it is a possibility that their profile has been suspended or that they have decided they don't wish to continue the conversation and have blocked you rather than letting you know. It is quite common on here although I personally don't feel it is a polite response.

By *ercury96 OP   Man
over a year ago

Coventry

"no, its not a bug. They might have had their profile suspended or blocked you as the message said "
Thank you for the reply x

By *ercury96 OP   Man
over a year ago

Coventry

[Removed by poster at 13/08/20 06:57:54]

By *ercury96 OP   Man
over a year ago

Coventry

"it is a possibility that their profile has been suspended or that they have decided they don't wish to continue the conversation and have blocked you rather than letting you know. It is quite common on here although I personally don't feel it is a polite response."
Thank you for the reply. It’s such a shame as they were the ones that approached me and seemed genuinely interested. Oh well, I remain positive that there are still people with manners around. x

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"it is a possibility that their profile has been suspended or that they have decided they don't wish to continue the conversation and have blocked you rather than letting you know. It is quite common on here although I personally don't feel it is a polite response. Thank you for the reply. It’s such a shame as they were the ones that approached me and seemed genuinely interested. Oh well, I remain positive that there are still people with manners around. x"

If their profile has been suspended they wouldn't be able to reply.

By *ax TongueticklerMan
over a year ago

london

Similar situation here. Been chatting to a few couples and last night and this morning their profiles disappeared and so did all the messages and they are no longer on my friends list. Seems a bit too much of a coincidence to me.

Is there a bug in the system ? Or have all these profiles and messages indicate that they have been suspended/left.

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

"Similar situation here. Been chatting to a few couples and last night and this morning their profiles disappeared and so did all the messages and they are no longer on my friends list. Seems a bit too much of a coincidence to me.

Is there a bug in the system ? Or have all these profiles and messages indicate that they have been suspended/left. "

It means they've deleted their profile.

By *renzMan
over a year ago

Between Chichester and Havant

I've wondered if it was down to the heat! I had three disappear yesterday, but as admin says they have deleted. Two I know of were getting abuse.

The other thing, there have been a lot who have joined over lockdown, I'm one but been here previously, I've often wondered when circumstances change, how many do those will still be here, either deleting or just no longer using the site.

By *ercury96 OP   Man
over a year ago

Coventry

Thank you all for your thoughts. I’ll just put it down to them having changed their minds however it still seems a bit bizarre when they were so interested in making contact and just as I was going to reply I suddenly get blocked. Hope it wasn’t an error and if they read this I’d still be interested if they are.

By *hedireCouple
over a year ago

wigan

We've also been blocked when people have a change of mind. It's rude yes. But meeting is currently against fab t and cs so if they filtered a message as such possibly accounts have been removed. I'm not aware of this happening though, but not beyond possibility.

Post new Message to Thread