Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Dick Pics

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Do they belong in public photos or not?

I have one that I wanted to have in my public photos incase someone wanted to see it. (Unlikely but yeah).

Its in my "friends only" photos right now because I feel like, as friends, that's okay to be there.

But should I move it? I dont want to come across the wrong way. I'm probably overthinking this Haha!

Regardless do they belong in private/friends or public? Thoughts?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *n With LifeCouple
over a year ago

Hadley Wood

"Do they belong in public photos or not?

I have one that I wanted to have in my public photos incase someone wanted to see it. (Unlikely but yeah).

Its in my "friends only" photos right now because I feel like, as friends, that's okay to be there.

But should I move it? I dont want to come across the wrong way. I'm probably overthinking this Haha!

Regardless do they belong in private/friends or public? Thoughts?"

Private!

By *JCouple
over a year ago

Teesside

Regardless do they belong in private/friends or public? Thoughts?"

1 decent cock public is very helpful to couples like us so yes to 1 public cock picture.

We don't need to see 20 cock pictures from every angle tho.

KJ x

over a year ago

Private!"

Any particular reason you think this?

over a year ago

1 decent cock public is very helpful to couples like us so yes to 1 public cock picture.

KJ x "

This is what I was thinking

By *ankie303Woman
over a year ago

Weirdsville South Coast Dorset

KJ x "

Exactly this!

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

I quite like to see it so I'll vote public

By *nkedviolet69Woman
over a year ago

Twickenham

I think friend's or private... If I like the look of you then I'll suggest we become friends then it's more of a treat lol.. and also I like the fact that not everyone has seen it...

By *icks and SucksCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

[Removed by poster at 28/06/20 14:16:55]

By *icks and SucksCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

Do what you feel is right!

The obvious point to make is if you only have cock photos then no don’t put them all on public.

If you have a good mix of different style and types of photo then rock out with that cock out

over a year ago

Mixed opinions really. Suppose its person preference and it's hard to please everyone. I think just not having only dick pics is right for everyone though

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"Mixed opinions really. Suppose its person preference and it's hard to please everyone. I think just not having only dick pics is right for everyone though "

It's a nice penis. Show it off.

over a year ago

"Mixed opinions really. Suppose its person preference and it's hard to please everyone. I think just not having only dick pics is right for everyone though

It's a nice penis. Show it off. "

Anytime you want to see it, let me know haha

By *isfits behaving badlyCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

I don't think many people are put off by the presence of a cock in a picture per se. Just don't think people genrally want to see a gallery full of close up cock shots totally detached from the own of said cock. People want to see if someone is far more than just a cock. So nothing wrong with a tasteful one or two as part of a good portfolio. Also there are good photos that contain a cock (or more) where the cock/s involved are not the main subject of the photo, they are part of its wider context. Quality, composure and context of the cock shot as part of a wider portfolio is key.

By *a LunaWoman
over a year ago

Southern Wales

It’s your profile OP, you run it how you want to.

Some folk don’t like a cock pic, others do.

So just do what you want.

Post new Message to Thread