Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

private/ house meets

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

having been to a few clubs with my f/b ladyfriend and had some great fun. i have never been to a private or house party, is this due to been a single bloke, any tips or advise welcome.Or do i just accept its clubs or nothing

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

single blokes are usually invited to parties

do you not make friends with couples and people at the clubs and keep in contract with them?

if you want while you are at the clubs you should make friends with others, find out who else is on here, get them to verify you as they seen you etc, then these will help you play at parties, but often if you ask the people there and you come accross good im sure a few people will have some parties lined up if your what they are looking for.

otherwise look for people advertising parties on here and get talking to them, i play at parties myself and dont find it overall too hard to get into, they are just looking for fun socialable single guys who are going to turn up and be able to string some convo together along with being respectful and ready to play if the chance is there

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

to be fair if you got a lady friend whos up for going as well im sure this should make getting an invite very easy to be honest if ur genuine etc

Post new Message to Thread