Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

How to contact a unicorn

Jump to newest

By *ilverminx OP   Woman
over a year ago

edinburgh

The single female type

Looking for a little girly fun and don’t know where to start. How would you like to be approached by another woman?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ichaelsmyMan
over a year ago

douglas

perhaps a little more information in your profile to attract the ladies

By *dquestCouple
over a year ago

Peterborough

We had our FMF when a single lady saw a picture on our profile that she liked.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I wouldn't recommend calling them unicorns.

By *aven RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I like normal conversations that are a bit flirty x

over a year ago

Shame you're not a little closer.

By *ymph and ManicCouple
over a year ago

North East

Fem fem primarily why we are here. Always and alllllllllll ways you for chat leading to fun post covid of course.

over a year ago

Girl fun tends to happen when two ladies are attracted to each other and it happens, us hubby’s are just so lucky we get to sit back and watch and then join when the ladies are ready.

Out of the blue always works good xx

By *ilverminx OP   Woman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"I wouldn't recommend calling them unicorns. "

Didn’t think that was offensive, I’d quite like to be a majestic mythical unicorn. Will take note for future

By *aven RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"I wouldn't recommend calling them unicorns.

Didn’t think that was offensive, I’d quite like to be a majestic mythical unicorn. Will take note for future "

The term doesn't bother me x

over a year ago

Unicorn is actually referring to the rareness of a single woman being kinky and swinging alone .

over a year ago

Face pics are super important for me. I like to know who I'm chatting to.

I've been rather wary of any messages from women in the past as most have oddly contacted me to discuss/badmouth my meets or verifications.

I tend to welcome a polite message with a suggestion as to why I'm being contacted and take it from there x

over a year ago

We go to bi day at the club, had a couple of sexy encounters with a few different ladies, although still new to it, so still learning. It is like any relationship, something you find attractive in that person it may be how they look, act ( confidence or just an aura) or even what they say that you get a connection and think I'd like to play, its spontaneous and sexy then.

over a year ago

"The single female type

Looking for a little girly fun and don’t know where to start. How would you like to be approached by another woman? "

Just approach us as normal... speak to us and don't treat us like mythical creature's I still find the whole unicorn funny it amuses me...just speak to me and treat me like the way you want to be treated honestly we ain't that special lmfao

By *oirinMarkusCouple
over a year ago

West Midlands and West London

I'm finding that I'm not used to talking to other women, so unsure of how to take it to that "next step" online whereas men are more direct!

I like being called a unicorn

By *dam_TinaCouple
over a year ago

Hampshire

"I wouldn't recommend calling them unicorns. "

Except for the ones who refer to themselves as unicorns, or the other ones who don't care either way

By *hubaysiWoman
over a year ago

Leeds

"The single female type

Looking for a little girly fun and don’t know where to start. How would you like to be approached by another woman? "

Don’t label them, most won’t like it and backs are up instantly!!!

By *irewolffMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"The single female type

I will do the chatting if a woman messages us looking for FF fun. MrD does send out the odd message to single bi women. Its on our profile I would love FF fun & will only chat if I think I might be attracted to the lady.

I am not a dirtbag & will chat respectfully & express my desires.

MsD

By *reakfastCouple
over a year ago

Great Dunmow

Been on here a little while now and we are now fully understanding why they are called unicorns

over a year ago

Good to see this question being asked OP.

I personally don't particularly like the term 'unicorn', but I am past the point of finding it a little offensive/off putting now.

I just like to be treated respectfully by couples approaching me. An understanding that any meet is for mutual pleasure, not for me to be used as some pawn, or toy in a role play by others, which is often the approach I get in messages.

Very disappointing at times, and results in a lot of messages being deleted.

I have found a few couples who seem to 'get it right' though thankfully.

over a year ago

Argos might still have some "my little ponies" in stock

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Clubs, it’s where they congregate and feed their needs.

It’s a safe environment.

over a year ago

"Unicorn is actually referring to the rareness of a single woman being kinky and swinging alone ."

over a year ago

"The single female type

Pretend to be a tall and muscular single guy.... I’m way more likely to reply to him

By *ilverminx OP   Woman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"I'm finding that I'm not used to talking to other women, so unsure of how to take it to that "next step" online whereas men are more direct!

I like being called a unicorn "

Me neither and to be fair I can’t honestly say I’ve ever approached anyone so have no clue what to say

By *ilverminx OP   Woman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"The single female type

Looking for a little girly fun and don’t know where to start. How would you like to be approached by another woman?

Pretend to be a tall and muscular single guy.... I’m way more likely to reply to him "

Yeah but you’ll be disappointed when a curvy lingerie clad woman turns up lol

By *orello-pieWoman
over a year ago

southwest

Except for the ones who refer to themselves as unicorns, or the other ones who don't care either way"

The term definitely doesn’t offend me, I quite like it x

By *orello-pieWoman
over a year ago

southwest

"Good to see this question being asked OP.

I personally don't particularly like the term 'unicorn', but I am past the point of finding it a little offensive/off putting now.

I just like to be treated respectfully by couples approaching me. An understanding that any meet is for mutual pleasure, not for me to be used as some pawn, or toy in a role play by others, which is often the approach I get in messages.

Very disappointing at times, and results in a lot of messages being deleted.

I have found a few couples who seem to 'get it right' though thankfully.

"

I’d agree, I have had some experiences similar to this, it’s lovely when you find the right couple and really connect with Them both x

over a year ago

"The single female type

Pretend to be a tall and muscular single guy.... I’m way more likely to reply to him

Yeah but you’ll be disappointed when a curvy lingerie clad woman turns up lol "

Probably. I’m

More into shopping with women.

By *ilverminx OP   Woman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"The single female type

Yeah but you’ll be disappointed when a curvy lingerie clad woman turns up lol

Probably. I’m

More into shopping with women. "

Shopping is ALWAYS fun lol but lockdown is killing all the fun!

By *assing Fancies xCouple
over a year ago

Sherwood Forest

We generally just attach a few face pics with a message and ask if we might be a couple they would be interested in if it's a yes then great, we start chatting and if it's a no then that's cool and we wish them luck finding what they want here on fab

By *ed LipstickWoman
over a year ago

Fucksville

I've only met MF from here. Still trying for the illusive single bi lady. Each time I think I'm doing well, the lady starts mentioning her boyfriend wants to meet too......

over a year ago

Kitten has the same issue, it can be quite daunting especially if you are not experienced with women.

Just be open honest and get yourself out there I would say

over a year ago

It’s all about chemistry

By *itty9899Man
over a year ago

Craggy Island

"The single female type

Try the message function and communication.

over a year ago

And relating to people as people as we are all human really the key to any heart starts with polite conversation and respect from everyone

By *icentiousCouple
over a year ago

Up on them there hills

Treat her as the opposite sex, the male will be a gentleman and the lady really down right dirty!!

By *ids_NaughtyCouple
over a year ago

West Midlands

Avoid the ones that get in a strop about being called a unicorn - they likely equally have a chip on their shoulder about pretty much everything else and why they a single woman :-

Other than that have a good profile send a good message with clear intent with what you interested in doing and decent picks that clearly make it obvious you not some single guy living in same fantasy land these unicorns come from!

over a year ago

"I've only met MF from here. Still trying for the illusive single bi lady. Each time I think I'm doing well, the lady starts mentioning her boyfriend wants to meet too...... "

I’ve not got a bf......

Not got a great deal of interest in women tho. Sorry

over a year ago

"The single female type

I'm always happy to get messages from other women. As long as they've taken the time to read my profile and put a little thought in to what they write.

"Hey, how are you babe?" will put me off whether it's coming from a man, woman or couple.

over a year ago

"The single female type

seance its the only way

By *izandpaulCouple
over a year ago

merseyside

We've either met ladies at parties or just a message asking to meet up for a drink and chat.

We always pick a busy place, well lit car park or in city centre, this is for your safety and reassurance.

Never had a bad meet, some don't move on to sex but all have been a lovely evening or evenings and great friends made.

Drop someone a line, make sure you chat before meeting and don't do any quiet meeting places.

Have fun. Xx

By *all_Toned_89Couple
over a year ago

Warwickshire

We always starting with a recent face and body pics and just have a nice chat.. If we vide we like to get to know each other better in a safe public place to make sure we all click and fancy each other

We always remind the girl that there is no expectation and that she is the driver and we'll take things at her own pace..

Worked out pretty well for us so far x

By *uenevereWoman
over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"The single female type

A nice friendly message.

Ideally with a photo, if you are genuinely interested in meeting.

Meeting other ladies isn't that easy, most women on here are looking for men.

Most of my sexual experiences with women have been at clubs.

That said, I have a social to reschedule when meets are safe again.

By *aven RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"We always starting with a recent face and body pics and just have a nice chat.. If we vide we like to get to know each other better in a safe public place to make sure we all click and fancy each other

We always remind the girl that there is no expectation and that she is the driver and we'll take things at her own pace..

Worked out pretty well for us so far x "

That sounds like a perfect approach x

over a year ago

"We always starting with a recent face and body pics and just have a nice chat.. If we vide we like to get to know each other better in a safe public place to make sure we all click and fancy each other

Worked out pretty well for us so far x "

That's a great approach.

Too often I get faceless messages from women and couples telling me what they want from me or what fantasy they'd like me to fulfill. .

Anyone I've met away from clubs have always been due to a polite message with clear pics followed by a video call or no pressure social x

By *ilverminx OP   Woman
over a year ago

edinburgh

Thank you everyone! That’s helped a lot. I know the single female is a rarity on here to start with, then one who isn’t looking for a man is even more elusive. Will keep looking! And I’ll remember to have a conversation lol

over a year ago

Yeah thanks everyone, great info

By *rummiePartyManMan
over a year ago

birmingham

"The single female type

Send a picture of your pussy, with a one line message to the effect of "Fancy a suck"

On second thoughts, no, don't

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

They usually hide at the end of the

over a year ago

the best way is with one of them Swiss horns couple of big breaths

By *ilverminx OP   Woman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"

Send a picture of your pussy, with a one line message to the effect of "Fancy a suck"

On second thoughts, no, don't "

Yeah don’t think they works for guys either lol

By *rystaldenisonWoman
over a year ago

salisbury

Didn’t think that was offensive, I’d quite like to be a majestic mythical unicorn. Will take note for future "

not everyone minds it :P I like it haha

over a year ago

"We had our FMF when a single lady saw a picture on our profile that she liked. "

Ive had a couple of FMF fun.... but not sure if they were unicorns as only had four legs between them....and the only horn was mine!

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

"The single female type

Just a normal girlie chat. Genuine fems interested in other fems with no male input are rare on here.

over a year ago

You can summon them by dressing in a white linen nighty and standing at the shore of a beach whilst blowing the secret call message through a horn shell at precisely 5:43am. The signal goes...

...//...

Just kidding. More info on your profile I'd say, and don't be afraid to approach others and say hello first.

By *sagent81Man
over a year ago

leeds

"The single female type

I’ve always wondered how women meet other women seeing as neither of you will send the first message and whoever received a message will likely ignore/delete.

By *ilverminx OP   Woman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"The single female type

I’ve always wondered how women meet other women seeing as neither of you will send the first message and whoever received a message will likely ignore/delete."

Lol I can confirm that women don’t message other women either lol I have a lot of new found respect for guys who get knocked back all the time.

By *aven RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"The single female type

I’ve always wondered how women meet other women seeing as neither of you will send the first message and whoever received a message will likely ignore/delete.

Lol I can confirm that women don’t message other women either lol I have a lot of new found respect for guys who get knocked back all the time. "

I've sent first messages to men AND women x

over a year ago

Sprinkle some fairy dust

Spin around a few times

Then woosh! They appear

By *elshsunsWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

I’ve only really met other fems in clubs ... don’t tend to get much luck here

By *ust Ms LovinWoman
over a year ago

birmingham

I play alone with girls and tend to let single girls approach me. Finding girls that play with girls alone can be too hard work.

Prob easier to find a woman from a couple but chances are she will want her dude to watch but frustrating at time how hard it is to get some pussy

By *uietlykinkymeWoman
over a year ago

kinky land

"Sprinkle some fairy dust

Spin around a few times

Then woosh! They appear "

Wait. I was informed there was a step that involved chocolate and or skittles

By *ilverminx OP   Woman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"I play alone with girls and tend to let single girls approach me. Finding girls that play with girls alone can be too hard work.

Prob easier to find a woman from a couple but chances are she will want her dude to watch but frustrating at time how hard it is to get some pussy "

Glad it’s not just me. Was starting to get a complex lol

By *ilverminx OP   Woman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"Sprinkle some fairy dust

Spin around a few times

Then woosh! They appear

Wait. I was informed there was a step that involved chocolate and or skittles "

Where’s the chocolate?? Lol

over a year ago

I’ve found it far easier to meet other females in clubs. It tends to be far more an “In the heat of the moment “ thing.

On Fab two things tend to happen. You get a good connection with someone but then it tends to drift into a friendship type of messaging and goes off the boil. You start talking about the kids, your other half etc.

The second one is again you get a good connection going then they spoil it by asking if you’ll let their partner watch/join in.

Kills it stone dead for me.

I find it much easier to flirt in person, hence preferring club shenanigans

Miss V x

By *ust Ms LovinWoman
over a year ago

birmingham

"I’ve found it far easier to meet other females in clubs. It tends to be far more an “In the heat of the moment “ thing.

On Fab two things tend to happen. You get a good connection with someone but then it tends to drift into a friendship type of messaging and goes off the boil. You start talking about the kids, your other half etc.

The second one is again you get a good connection going then they spoil it by asking if you’ll let their partner watch/join in.

Miss V x"

This was exactly my point “ they want to explore there bi side but only if their dude gets to watch ‘

Too much like hard work on here.

Clubs are the way forth or should I say was.

That being said I did meet my GF in the chat rooms

By *ilverminx OP   Woman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"I’ve found it far easier to meet other females in clubs. It tends to be far more an “In the heat of the moment “ thing.

Miss V x

This was exactly my point “ they want to explore there bi side but only if their dude gets to watch ‘

That being said I did meet my GF in the chat rooms "

Sometimes I think the dude getting to watch is the compromise. I mean if my dude said he was going to go fuck some guy, I’d want to watch lol maybe take notes

By *educedWoman
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Avoid the ones that get in a strop about being called a unicorn - they likely equally have a chip on their shoulder about pretty much everything else and why they a single woman :-

It's not about getting into a strop. Some women find the term offensive. I am bisexual. There's nothing mythical about that. It's not a fantasy. I don't have a chip on my shoulder whatever that means and I am single through choice. Your attitude sucks!

Other than that have a good profile send a good message with clear intent with what you interested in doing and decent picks that clearly make it obvious you not some single guy living in same fantasy land these unicorns come from! "

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Hull but travel regularly

I run all girl parties and find that environment great for meeting new friends and those you want to play with. Obviously not running right now but when things restart there’s maybe 2-3 good ladies only events across the country

over a year ago

"The single female type

Hang on wat now ????? Knew it was nonsense That whole status is very misleading I’m sorry !

By *partharmonyCouple
over a year ago

Ruislip

I can't speak for everybody but the way to approach us is to say hello, be friendly and chatty, and include a face pic.

It's worth not ruling out ladies who are part of a couple. There are some whose man doesn't feel the need to impose themselves. Hannah has had sex with a woman on more than one occasion and I (Luke) wasn't involved in any way. In fact, I wasn't even in this country at the time.

There's also Skirt Club in London. I don't know if there's anything like that up your way.

By *ilverminx OP   Woman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"I can't speak for everybody but the way to approach us is to say hello, be friendly and chatty, and include a face pic.

It's worth not ruling out ladies who are part of a couple. There are some whose man doesn't feel the need to impose themselves. Hannah has had sex with a woman on more than one occasion and I (Luke) wasn't involved in any way. In fact, I wasn't even in this country at the time.

There's also Skirt Club in London. I don't know if there's anything like that up your way. "

Oh brilliant! I’ll look into that.

By *ilverminx OP   Woman
over a year ago

edinburgh

"I run all girl parties and find that environment great for meeting new friends and those you want to play with. Obviously not running right now but when things restart there’s maybe 2-3 good ladies only events across the country "

That sounds like a fun place to meet people. Thank you. PS love your profile pic.

By *sagent81Man
over a year ago

leeds

"The single female type

Lol I can confirm that women don’t message other women either lol I have a lot of new found respect for guys who get knocked back all the time. "

Feel my pain

By *ust Ms LovinWoman
over a year ago

birmingham

"I run all girl parties and find that environment great for meeting new friends and those you want to play with. Obviously not running right now but when things restart there’s maybe 2-3 good ladies only events across the country "

I would so be up for that

By *toC Thats MeWoman
over a year ago

Sheffield

I’d be up for this xx

By *oodnitegirlWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

In maybe 15 years or so on here I’ve only been lucky enough to meet two genuine ladies that met for FF fun. As mentioned before they usually drop in ‘can my bf join?’ After a few messages.

I have exchanged some messages with a lovely lady during lockdown though so fingers crossed that happens when it can. Xx

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

"I run all girl parties and find that environment great for meeting new friends and those you want to play with. Obviously not running right now but when things restart there’s maybe 2-3 good ladies only events across the country

That sounds like a fun place to meet people. Thank you. PS love your profile pic. "

Thank you. It was actually taken the morning after a ladies night a few years back. Fond memories

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

"I run all girl parties and find that environment great for meeting new friends and those you want to play with. Obviously not running right now but when things restart there’s maybe 2-3 good ladies only events across the country

I’d be up for this xx"

I’ll post about it as soon as we can restart them x

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

I would so be up for that "

Would be great for you to join us

By *aimeDWoman
over a year ago

Shaftesbury, Dorset

Best of luck when you do reopen, I’ll be on the lookout for something like this on the south coast

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

"Best of luck when you do reopen, I’ll be on the lookout for something like this on the south coast "

Thank you. I’m not aware of any on the south coast. I used to run one in London/Thames valley before I moved up north. There’s the skirt club in London but I didn’t find them to my taste. Tastes vary though! I hear good things about the ladies events at xtasia and townhouse if you want to travel

By *arvest 84Man
over a year ago

SCAWBY, NEAR , BRIGG.

well i would love to sleep with a MF couple for the night. . any local offers ? . xx

By *aven RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

I’d be up for this xx

I’ll post about it as soon as we can restart them x"

Bookmarking this x

By *ust Ms LovinWoman
over a year ago

birmingham

I’d be up for this xx

Bookmarking this x"

Me too I’d need notice to book hotel but I’d defo travel for a ladies night !!

I’m scared I’m nearly straight after lockdown !!!

By *ittleREDridingWoman
over a year ago

Sheffield

I don’t find the term unicorn offensive. Only thing I object to when being messaged by a couple is when the tone of the message is what I can do to enhance their sex life. Makes you feel like a sex toy sometimes. Most people aren’t like this though but I’ve had a few messages that left me feeling grumpy

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

By *andy_tomMan
over a year ago

wolverhampton

Light a fire , and send smoke signals up , you might get lucky,

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

I’d be up for this xx

Bookmarking this x

Me too I’d need notice to book hotel but I’d defo travel for a ladies night !!

I’m scared I’m nearly straight after lockdown !!! "

The venue I use now means we have stayovers

By *ecretlyASoftieWoman
over a year ago

Ladies I have a separate profile for this elsewhere but realised I don’t here - so I’ve started one! Your friend requests are very welcome and you’ll can get all the info when parties restart x

https://m.fabswingers.com/profile/kinkygirlies

over a year ago

Exactly this. I have attended an all female social event. Great way to meet like minded females.

By *irl4girlzWoman
over a year ago

prestatyn

No offence taken by this unicorn!

By *aimeDWoman
over a year ago

Shaftesbury, Dorset

Me neither, I find it quite endearing

I never get why its so hard for some people to know how to approach people on here though just do the same thing you would in person. Don’t come on too strong, be respectful and nice and go from there

over a year ago

I heard a sacrifice was needed to please the unicorn deities.

By *penbicoupleCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

"The single female type

Alice LOVES playing with other women!

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

On the sea shell telephone?

By *olidOak85Couple
over a year ago

Yorkshire

Never heard of anyone doing this - I'm certainly interested when it's safe! Sounds fab, I bet they're great X

By *olidOak85Couple
over a year ago

Yorkshire

Miss V x

That being said I did meet my GF in the chat rooms

Sometimes I think the dude getting to watch is the compromise. I mean if my dude said he was going to go fuck some guy, I’d want to watch lol maybe take notes "

My man is perfectly happy to meet another woman on my own - as long as he knows I'm safe! Am debating doing a single fem profile actually (it's a new revelation is this!)

Similar to you, he's said if he were to be there, he'd be more interested in seeing what I do to another woman so he can learn even more about me!

By *penbicoupleCouple
over a year ago

Northampton

"My man is perfectly happy to meet another woman on my own - as long as he knows I'm safe! Am debating doing a single fem profile actually (it's a new revelation is this!)"

I would recommend starting your own profile. Alice did so when she decided to meet women on her own, as people were suspicious it was some kind of ploy to get threesomes (or that I'd be there).

By *arlot_CharlotteWoman
over a year ago

Manchester

"Best of luck when you do reopen, I’ll be on the lookout for something like this on the south coast

Thank you. I’m not aware of any on the south coast. I used to run one in London/Thames valley before I moved up north. There’s the skirt club in London but I didn’t find them to my taste. Tastes vary though! I hear good things about the ladies events at xtasia and townhouse if you want to travel "

I joined SK and found that their events are only ever in London - I don’t have the spare dosh for extravagant nights out!

I don’t mind the term of unicorn - it does make me chuckle seeing all the stuff in the shops related to them

I’ve met a few lady friends - one through my couples profile & the others from an all-girl party I was lucky to be invited to It helps when you just read a lady’s profile first. I’d like to try Townhouse’s girly night, they’re not often but I’ve heard good things

By *ilverminx OP   Woman
over a year ago

edinburgh

Ooo so many options! Thank you all. This has been eye opening. Can’t wait for lockdown to be over and we can have a little fun.

over a year ago

Have a profile with loads of pussy pics and no body or face , write “ looking for fun “ as your main profile text. Never get photo verified and message them at 2am asking if they “fancy a shag “ and send a friend invite so they can see the other 26 private pussy pics oh and send a pussy pic just in case they missed the 37 on your profile. When they don’t reply send them the same message another 10 times and if they still don’t reply put Up a status saying how rude they are.

This is how you approach a female on here everyone knows that.

By *eathersnlustCouple
over a year ago

stoke

"I like normal conversations that are a bit flirty x"

Post new Message to Thread