Back to forum list
Back to Swinging Support and Advice

Advice on my profile

Jump to newest

By *agnumBeltran OP   Man
over a year ago

Newcastle

Morning,

I have used Fab on and off for a couple of years and recently just came back on. I have always found it hard to get any responses from anyone, but this tine I can't even get as much as a "no thanks" or a "p**s off"!. Is it my profile? As I think it might be a bit boring? Or is it the profile pic? Or just me? Either way I'm getting absolutely nowhere very quickly. A little help please?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A clearer photo may help

over a year ago

Newcastle

I do have clear photos on there that I send with messages. I chose that one trying to be a bit discreet as there are people from work on here. Some of them daft young ones on just for kicks..

over a year ago

It's a little long. Although mine is too but I'm female so can get away with it. And they don't read it anyway. And lose the legal bit, it's not worth the paper it's written on, so to speak.

over a year ago

I had a look at your profile: IT IS TOO LONG....

It will be hard for any lady to focus on reading you to the end no matter how good you are

You dont want to put your face picture for some reason. That is fine.

At least put a picture that will push them to want to see more of you.

Not talking about your cock on display, that is a massive turn off even on sex site.

I only got my lips on display and had nearly 150 messages from ladies asking to see more.

Also remove the football from your profile..it shows that even on your 2 days off you will not have that mush time for your lady

hope this help

By *edangel_2013Woman
over a year ago

southend

Sorry disagree with the above. I read the whole profile. I enjoy reading about men, shame not many put much in their profile. It reads well, maybe a little repetitive in places, makes a nice change to be able to read a profile without having to translate text speak.

I'd even leave the football bit in, shows you have a life outside of swinging.

But that's just what I like to see, there are thousands more women on the site!!

over a year ago

" And lose the legal bit, it's not worth the paper it's written on, so to speak. "

+1

over a year ago

its because you dont have the public pics thats putting people off no doubt.

alot of people look at the profile before they open a message, and one with no pics and too much info will probs mean your message dont get the attention you hope for

over a year ago

Newcastle

Thanks for the help... Maybe it's needs trimming down a tad

over a year ago

Newcastle

Thanks Foxy