Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My 4 fav Meets sharing my wife...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

As I like reading the stories so much I think it is the perfect time to contribute. I will share five stories that are all 100% true and genuine. Two of the guys are still on fab, another married and the other we don't know as we met at a party.

Story 1 - Master takes her for a walk round the marina.

Story 2 - Hubby role plays the guy, meeting the couple, for a drink.

Story 3 - She wants to take him home.

Story 4 - Hubby listens at the hotel door.

Story 5 - Jolly green giant

Who has a preference on which one I write first?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Might as well start at number 1 and work through them all

By *illyCouple
over a year ago

Coventry

Looking forward to no4

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Story 1 - Walking the Marina

David was our very first swinging experience. I chose him because he came across in his profile as charming, cocky, arrogant, fun, experienced and dominant. I followed the usual protocols; messaged, spoke on the phone, arranged a pub meet. I had shown Ros his profile and explained to her that we were meeting David for a drink. Then if I felt comfortable and safe with him being who he described himself as and if you (Ros) were ok to proceed then we were going back to his flat to tie you up and play with you and use you and fuck you. Suffice to say the first experience went very well and David became a good friend and we had several play meets and many friendships get togethers.

He turned out to be the perfect first MMF swinging experience for us. So much so that we found ourselves one evening in a very horny playful mood at my flat in Eastbourne for the weekend. During the evening as I was tying Ros up for some fun, I had an idea about involving David in a different way. I announced

“I’m going to message ‘Master’ to see if he would like to have control of you for the evening”.

Ros expressed her natural dislike of the idea, as she usually did, in order to maintain her self respect and allure of her prim and proper status.

“Too late” I said.

“Message sent!”. She tried to look horrified. Five minutes later the phone pings. The messages read:

“Ah, perfect, I was wondering what to do with my evening?!”.

“Having your prim proper wife to corrupt will be an evening well spent.”

“Here’s what I wish her to wear….”

The list of clothing didn’t amount to very much! Another message:

“Bring her to me at the Garden Bar on the marina. I’ll be sat in the window. Leave her to walk in on her own. You go and buy us a drink, but take yours outside so you can watch her rub my cock while I tell her what I’m going to do with her. To everyone else it will look like we’re a couple having a hot date and sexy chat. When we leave the bar for a long slow walk around the marina and back to your flat, you can only follow and watch and keep an eye out for us. But do not interrupt us unless invited by Me!"

I showed Ros the messages. She looked at me a little sternly. Then she snapped into action saying;

"well it will bloody well serve you right. Let's see what fun I can have and not you cus you're only watching! And don't think for one minute your going to join in or have sex with me tonight cus your not. I'm going to make you think twice before doing this again!"

And she stormed off to get changed, shouting

"what time are we meeting Master?" emphasising the word Master!

By *assionatepoetsCouple
over a year ago

Somerset

Bookmark

By *ohnny4playMan
over a year ago

Kinross

"Bookmark "

I was going to say 4.

I will look forward to hearing it when it comes around, as for story 1 it is sounding better than anticipated already, so following with interest.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

More please.

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

Following with much interest

By *incs 2 up for funCouple
over a year ago