Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

The neighbour

Jump to newest

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

I had recently moved to the area, I had met some of my neighbours in passing to hi but I couldn’t say I was close them. One of my neighbours, Jill I had only met a handful of times to say hi to. An attractive women who I would probably describe as a bit prim maybe a bit ‘up herself’ would be a too strong, she had long dark hair and whenever I had bumped into her she was always dressed impeccably. She was very toned and obviously looked after herself. She was on the short side which she always made up for in the killer heels she would always wear. I’d seen a couple of times leaving for the gym in her tight leggings, I couldn’t help admire her arse, the way the fabric clung around it. My eyes nearly popped out of my head as she walked up the road ahead of me on our way to the train station. Her sexy toned legs in those heels strutting up the road had my mind in overdrive. I would say she was late thirties, early forties and certainly something about her. She lived with her two kids but I never saw a fella about. One night I was laying bed and the security light at the front kept on going off and being a warm evening and had the window open I could hear someone outside. I looked out the window and there was jill outside her house, she looked amazing. She had this black dress on that was showing her legs off a treat. She had obviously been on a night out as it was gone 1am. I went downstairs and opened the door and asked if she was ok. She explained that that she couldn’t find her keys and that her kids were at her mums and that her phone had died. “You better come in then” she had obviously had a few and I made her a coffee. She told me she had been out with her friends. She looked so hot sitting on the sofa her legs crossed and i was not trying to be obvious but wow it was so difficult. I hadn’t chatted to her in great detail and she had a posh twang to her voice. We chatted for a bit longer she told me she worked for a finance company. She told me how it was her friends birthday and that’s why she was out I made a comment of how she must of been popular, and she asked what I meant. “Well you look amazing, I’m sure a few blokes chance their arm” she laughed and thanked me for my compliment and said that at 46 she is choosy. I told her I was shocked and thought she was in her thirties. “Flattery will get you everywhere” was her response. I didn’t know if this was a normal response or a come on. I offered to call her a taxi to her mums but she said her mum was bringing the kids first thing. I said she could stay and that I would sleep on the sofa but she insisted that she stayed on the sofa, I wanted nothing more to invite her to share my bed but she was a bit d*unk and didn’t want to take advantage. I got her a t shirt so that she would be comfortable. She stood up from the sofa and I allowed myself one last look of this sexy woman standing in front of me.” You wouldn’t be a gentleman and unzip me would you” she turned around and moved her long hair to the side revealing her neck i lowered the zip resisting the urge to kiss her neck. I slowly lowered the zip. “There you go” she turned round and looked me in the eyes she kissed me on the cheek and hugged me “ thank you” she said wrapping her arms around me. She smelt amazing her perfume was gorgeous. She held onto me longer than normal and I could feel my body reacting to her, in my mind We are ripping each other’s clothes off and pleasuring each other there and then, my thoughts betraying me as my cock began to harden there is now way she wouldn’t have noticed. “ right, I better let you sleep, I’m upstairs if you need anything. I went to room kicking myself for not taking action, I lay in bed for what must have been 40 minutes wondering if I should have played it a different way. I needed a drink so I thought I could now sneak past the sleeping Jill and get a drink. I quietly got out of bed and went down the stairs I didn’t want to startle her or wake her up so I tried to be as quiet as I could. As I got half way down the stairs I looked into the lounge and was greeted with the most unreal site. Jill was sat on the sofa with her eyes closed, one leg up on the sofa and her hand between her legs. My cock instantly hardened and I quietly sat on the stairs and watched her. Her Fingers were teasing her clit. Her eyes remained closed her chest heaving in my t shirt as she pleasured herself. My hand instinctively reached for my cock and began slowly stroking as I watched her intently. I wanted my tongue to replace her fingers I considered walking in cock in hand and my mind immediately went to thoughts of taking her from behind on my sofa, but that might be a bit weird and to be honest I loved the fact I was watching her. I started to wank faster as she placed her fingers in her mouth and placed them back on her clit going faster than before, she looked so sexy biting her bottom lip and I could hear her panting. My hand wrapped around my cock felt good and I had to refrain from making noise. I almost came as she slipped a finger inside herself, she lifted her other foot onto the sofa and widened her knees, I got the most perfect view of her glistening pussy. Jills moans got a little louder and she had now slipped in two fingers into her pussy, I wanked furiously as she lifted up my t shirt and was pulling and pinching her nipple. I wish I knew what she was thinking about as she pleasured herself with more vigour she was so wet that I could actually hear her pussy. I needed to come so I sneaked back up to my room the sights I had just seen fixed in my mind, stroking my cock hard and fast I erupted come pouring from me and I moaned loudly, probably too loudly as she might have heard me. I awoke in the morning and the bedding I had got her was neatly folded on the sofa, I looked out the window and saw what I presumed was her mums car in the drive. She had found a pen and paper and had written a nice little note thanking me. “ thank you so much. I owe you a drink, below that was her number and the letter J and a kiss. My mind returned to her playing with herself and I picked up my phone and wrote “hope all is ok, you were the perfect guest. X” and pressed send to the number she had left.

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Reply privately

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Reply privately

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Torbaydos

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *duk70Man
over a year ago

langley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nice start and hope there is more

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *teve0673Man
over a year ago

Basildon

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good start

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nice start, ive watched my neighbour from upstairs getting fucked in her garden. Horny as hell

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *lossie 42Couple
over a year ago

WARRINGTON

Reply privately

over a year ago

Class start

Reply privately

By *ork68Man
over a year ago

York

Reply privately

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Damn good start. Got me hard imagining that lovely sight.

Reply privately

By *j62Man
over a year ago

Central Scotland

Very good start, thoroughly enjoyed reading so far

Reply privately

By *untooMan
over a year ago

manchester

Good start. I hope you continue

Reply privately

over a year ago

Hope there's more to this one.

Reply privately

By *ore of thatMan
over a year ago

skerries

Sounds great

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

I pottered about for a while but Jill wasn’t far from my thoughts during the day, the sight and sounds of her pleasuring herself keeping me in a constant state of horny. As I was tidying the bedding that I had got for her the night before I noticed them, her underwear, She had left them. My mind went into overdrive, were they left by accident getting dressed or had she left them on purpose. A little black thong, I’ve never really been someone that sniffs underwear but the temptation to do so was huge. I sat wondering what to do, would she be embarrassed if I told her, would she think I’m weird for not telling her they were here I had no idea what to do when my phone pinged. A message from Jill it read ‘ah thanks hun, I really appreciate it, didn’t feel great this morning, my back has been killing me all day too, should have crawled in bed with you, might have saved my back, hope this bath helps! I read it back, it was flirty I thought about how to respond if at all, it was now the evening so her kids must be in bed which it’s why she was now texting. I pictured her naked in the bath, I thought about my response and just typed “you would have been most welcome” it was immediately read and the 3 dots notified me she was typing. My phone beeped and now my anticipation was building “ ha ha I may not have been able to keep my hands to myself” my mind exploded she was being flirty and forward and I wasn’t sure how to play it. I typed out a few responses then deleted them, I didn’t really know how to respond I just went with “is that so!” And sent it over. Again an immediate response “well I’ve been known to be a bit naughty once I’ve had a drink” she responded. Didn’t I know it, my cock stiffened at the thought of her sliding her fingers inside her pussy making herself come. “Absolutely nothing wrong with naughty, I’ve been known to be a little naughty myself” I sent it over and it was immediately read. I watched the 3 dots then they disappeared, then appear to only disappear again. She was struggling what to type. I couldn’t contain my thoughts any longer, I unbuttoned my trousers and released my hard cock slowly stroking up and down my shaft. My thoughts took over and my phone pinging snapped me out of them. “ I would say sitting on the stairs wanking your hard cock would be considered naughty” my heart started beating fast as I read it “fuck” I thought, she saw me. I didn’t know what to write I thought about it and typed out my response. “ well when you see your sexy neighbour wanking herself on your sofa what else is there to do!” Her response hit me for six I certainly wasn’t expecting it “well letting her come all over your cock would have been the neighbourly thing to do” I was kicking myself now I should have just walked in cock in hand and spent the rest of the night fucking each other silly. My phone pinged again “ps you sound sexy when you come” she was being really forward and I liked it, I got the impression that she was used to getting what she wanted. “Believe me, I would have liked that” I sent the message and continued stroking my hard cock and then I got an idea, it would either be considered too much or have the desired effect, I removed my trousers and stood up,I picked up her underwear and hung them around my hard cock so they hung down and took a picture. “Oh and if you want these you will have to come get them” and I attached the picture.

Reply privately

By *ork68Man
over a year ago

York

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *ubsteffTV/TS
over a year ago

Portsmouth

This is getting good

Reply privately

over a year ago

Yummy.... Got me wet. My Daddy's gonna have to help me soon

Reply privately

By *iving for todayMan
over a year ago

stirling

Reply privately

By *irParzival70Man
over a year ago

St Columb

Reply privately

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oh loving this mother

Reply privately

By *icklowhornMan
over a year ago

Dublin &

Looking forward to this....

Reply privately

By *r Magic HandsCouple (MM)
over a year ago

Plymouth

Yes, I know how he's feeling.

Reply privately

By *ew year funMan
over a year ago

travel country wide.

Horny

Reply privately

By *otWifeCoupleNWCouple
over a year ago

Preston

Reply privately

By *ameulMan
over a year ago

Nr Norwich

Awesome

Reply privately

By *itom18Man
over a year ago

Grand Canaria PDI

Reply privately

By *aidbackcpleCouple
over a year ago

nr stockton

very good xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

I sat in anticipation wondering how my picture might be taken. The iPhone beeped I opened the message, there was Jill sat on the bed with my t shirt on lifted over her breast. Her nipples were hard she had a cheeky grin on her face, I wanted her right here with me. “I could say the same about your shirt” her following message read. “Wow” was all I could muster in my next message. “If only you came and joined me last night, I’m sure we would have both big smiles on our faces, right time to lay back and think of that sexy hard cock of yours’ my strokes of my cock gained speed “I can come join you if you want” I sent back. “ would like nothing more but my kids are here, but they are at their dads tomorrow, the door will be open at 8pm let yourself in and come find me xxx” the speed of my strokes gained speed and I threw caution to the wind to find that delicious feeling of orgasm, my hand encased in her underwear I wanked my hard cock with my mind full of her.

Reply privately

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

Reply privately

By *arkWeightMan
over a year ago

London

Oh so horny

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *1sexypairCouple
over a year ago

Retford

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mmmmm yes

Reply privately

By *onmacMan
over a year ago

glasgow

Good story

Reply privately

By *ornynhappy23Man
over a year ago

renfrewshireish

Reply privately

By *urvygirl75Woman
over a year ago

chester

Reply privately

By *ork68Man
over a year ago

York

Reply privately

By *nglianmanMan
over a year ago

Ipswich

Wow....

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Wow

Reply privately

By *im69000Man
over a year ago

louth

Brilliant

Reply privately

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Oooh wow. Great story. Stroking myself thinking about this

Reply privately

By *illupMan
over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Reply privately

By *rikey25Man
over a year ago

mids

Reply privately

By *ongbowmanMan
over a year ago

Grantham

nice set up!!

Reply privately

By *asisguyMan
over a year ago

Tipperary

Grrst story

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Torbaydos

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good start..

Reply privately

By *fdi56Man
over a year ago

Newton Abbot

Reply privately

over a year ago

Very good

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *erek1973Man
over a year ago

Meriden

Great start

Reply privately

By *otsexystud69Man
over a year ago

yorkshire

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ritter1Man
over a year ago

Dundee

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *lim_jim1964Man
over a year ago

peterborough

Looking forward to hearing more ?? ??

Reply privately

By *asisguyMan
over a year ago

Tipperary

Any more of this great story

Reply privately

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

Wow i need a neighbour like that

Reply privately

By *exual_DelightsMan
over a year ago

guernsey

Great story

Reply privately

By *40 maleMan
over a year ago

chesterfield

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

Come find me had been playing on my mind I had no idea what to expect. I showered and shaved and anxiously watched the clock, I’d left myself alone all day and it was something I was starting to regret that decision as I was in a constant state of arousal. 8 arrived and I left the house and walked the very short walk to her door. I pushed it and as expected it opened, I poked my head around the door, nothing. I closed the door and took the latch off so it locked. This felt weird, the house was silent, I walked into the lounge and nothing, I could feel my heart beating in my chest. The kitchen was empty from the open plan setting of the house, similar to mine in lay out I headed for upstairs, I slowly made the walk up the stairs and into the back bedroom, what I saw nearly made my heart stop let alone beat fast. There she was Laing on the bed, she had an eye mask covering her eyes, she had tied one wrist to the bed frame. My eyes scanned down her from her eyes to her blush pink lips, lower to body that was covered in a black basque, a little thong that wasn’t dissimilar to the one I had used to wank myself off with the night before. Her legs clad in black stockings and the sexiest black heels that would take someone’s eye out. My cock stiffened immediately at the sight. Laid out on the bed was an assortment of items that would put Ann summers to shame. A wand, a paddle, nipple clamps, a vibrator a little handle with strips on it and a butt plug. This woman does not mess around I thought. My cock straining to get out I thought carefully about what to do first. I didn’t speak, I walked around the bed and lifted her free arm to the bed frame and tightened her wrist to it like the other one. She bit her bottom lip as I tightened. “I hope that’s you” she said but I didn’t respond. I looked at the toys and items on the bed and had no idea where to start. I picked up the item with tassels having never used one I needed to be careful that I didn’t hurt her. I softly ran the strips over her thighs and ran it down her leg to her ankle and did the same with the other leg, twirling my wrist so they moved over her. She wriggled where she lay. I traced it up her arm and over her shoulder down her chest to where her basque stopped. I danced my wrist down her front and ran it between her legs and she breathed in sharply as it brushed over her thong. I placed the implement on the bed and bent down and kissed her shoulder, moving onto her neck she let out a little moan of satisfaction. I needed to kiss those lips and they felt oh so good as my lips connected with hers and we shared a long lingering kiss.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *eterpervisMan
over a year ago

coming up for a visit

Reply privately

By *C xxxxxxxxxxMan
over a year ago

near talbot green

Reply privately

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Ooh tantalising

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *incs500Man
over a year ago

lincoln

Reply privately

By *ornynhappy23Man
over a year ago

renfrewshireish

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Reply privately

By *ork68Man
over a year ago

York

Reply privately

By *im69000Man
over a year ago

louth

You need to crack with this one brilliant

Reply privately

By *iceguy12345678Man
over a year ago

Fareham ish

Reply privately

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

Reply privately

By *addy36Man
over a year ago

Mayo

Reply privately

By *ritter1Man
over a year ago

Dundee

More please

Reply privately

By *ince163Man
over a year ago

Birmingham

Really enjoying this

Reply privately

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Torbaydos

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Definitely want to read more of this, great read

Reply privately

By *ubsteffTV/TS
over a year ago

Portsmouth

Now that’s what you call a good neighbour!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *itboyslim2Man
over a year ago

stevenage

Bookmark

Reply privately

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

Reply privately

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ICKED WILLYMan
over a year ago

Bourne End

This is awesome! I can’t wait for the next instalment...

Reply privately

By *erek1973Man
over a year ago

Meriden

Great story don't stop

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Pure pleasure

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *lossie 42Couple
over a year ago

WARRINGTON

Reply privately

By *cotty99Man
over a year ago

tranent

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *aughty Nas xxxMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *lim_jim1964Man
over a year ago

peterborough

Looking forward to hearing more ?? ??

Reply privately

By *ameulMan
over a year ago

Nr Norwich

More please!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *r fandangoMan
over a year ago

around

Ace

Reply privately

By *unburyguy71Man
over a year ago

Sunbury

Great story

Reply privately

By *urious-coupleCouple
over a year ago

local

mm

Reply privately

By *hil911Man
over a year ago

Solihull

Wow

Reply privately

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

It was the most amazing kiss, I moved my lips back to her neck and on to her shoulder, I kissed along her chest and slid my hand under her basque feeling her breast and her hard nipple, I moved my finger over it feeling it’s stiffness, jills body reacted and she arched her back, I removed my hand and lowered the fabric of her basque so that her breasts were revealed. Both nipples hard, I lowered my mouth to her breasts and kissed over them, she moaned as my lips enclosed around her nipple i swirled my tongue around it and gave it a little nibble and did exactly the same with the other nipple. I lowered my lips down her basque to her thong and she wriggled as my lips touched the fabric. And continued down her to her thighs kissing each one. I placed a hand either side of her thong and rolled it down her legs, revealing her glistening pussy, she lifted her legs high in the air as I slipped them off. She lowered her legs but get them wide open so I could admire her, she looked so sexy, her pussy aching to be touched kissed and licked. I had other ideas I was going to tease her.

Reply privately

By *untooMan
over a year ago

manchester

Nice !

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

ayr / glasgow

Reply privately

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

Reply privately

By *im69000Man
over a year ago

louth

Reply privately

By *r ed300Man
over a year ago

bradford

More please and soon

Reply privately

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Torbaydos

Reply privately

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reply privately

By *hef2475Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

[Removed by poster at 26/03/20 06:21:57]

Reply privately

By *hef2475Couple
over a year ago

Blackpool

Great story... definitely got us all wanting more

Reply privately

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Reply privately

By *J GeminiTV/TS
over a year ago

Northumberland

Reply privately

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

Reply privately

By *incs500Man
over a year ago

lincoln

Reply privately

By *cubasexMan
over a year ago

Dudley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ork68Man
over a year ago

York

Reply privately

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

Reply privately

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Reply privately

By *od234Man
over a year ago

Shepton

Great read. Please continue.

Reply privately

By *irParzival70Man
over a year ago

St Columb

Reply privately

By *reagle OP   Man
over a year ago

northolt

I marvelled are the scene in front of me, I couldn’t resist her, I crawled onto the bed and lay on my chest between her legs. I lay still my mouth millimetres from her pussy, she could feel my breath on her as she wriggled her hips every so slightly as she felt me exhale. She let out a sexy moan as my tongue slid over her lips in one sweep. She tasted amazing I wanted more, but my needs would have to wait. I got the impression from all of the toys and items that she wanted more than just a quickie. I lay still, Jill arched her back and swayed her hips, she wanted more, to feel my tongue over her. I reached out and found the tasseled flogger again, I stroked it down her pussy ever so slowly and gave my wrist a flick as the tassels began tapping on her. The sight of her biting her lip just turned me on even more. I alternated between tapping and then stroking. I stood at the side of the bed and while I was gently sweeping over her pussy she felt my fingers tighten around her nipple, not enough to hurt but enough for an intense feeling she reacted just how I wanted her to, a sexy moan left her lips followed by “fuck”. I spotted what I want to do next, i walked around the bed and picked up the wand. I ran my hand up her stocking leg stopping at her inner thigh, she thrusted her hips towards me urging me to touch her. I turned it on to it’s lowest setting and touched it on her clit for 3 seconds and lifted it off, her body jumped as the vibrations teased her, I took the tassled flogger and ran that over her legs softly before flicking it against her pussy. Tap tap and then touched the wand against her clit again. I lay the wand against her pussy and stood at the end of the bed. I started to remove my clothes and as I stood there naked I began to give my cock the attention it had craved since the moment I entered her house. Slowly stroking my shaft,my eyes fixated on her, the wand sending delightful pulses over her clit her thighs glistening. Her moans more frequent and loud. I stood there wanking my cock. As she proclaimed she was about to come and it was the most delicious sight watching her legs twitch and her body shake as her first orgasm enveloped her.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *incs500Man
over a year ago

lincoln

Reply privately

By *im69000Man