Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Confessions of a Respectable Professional Woman, Part 1

Jump to newest

By *ethefabtwo OP   Couple
over a year ago

coventry

I’ve still got one or two regulars from the early days of us doing this. They don’t really fulfil what were after for a long term regular but they are still fun to visit.

Before I leave I make sure my husband is locked away in his cock cage, that its nice and tight to ensure no unnecessary reactions while I’m away. I then check myself in the mirror and see my dress leaves a deliberate cleavage from my large boobs. Just the message I want to give.

In my car I text my old friend telling him I’m on my way. He a sweet man, a medical professional no less, but he has a conscience- he won’t do penetration as I’m married and that’s fine by me as there much more we can do.

He answers the door in just his short dressing gown, giving me a hug and a kiss and a squeeze of my bum. We sit down with a cup of tea and catch up with the family stories. I have known him years of course.

I can see his eyes look down to my provocative cleavage and I tell him that I think it’s time for me to take off his dressing gown. He stands up and unties it, letting it slip down his body, exposing his nakedness and his growing erection. I think how much longer it is than my husbands, and I reach out to stroke it and fondle his balls. I watch as the head of his cock fills and throbs in my hand and I smile as he slowly thrusts his hips back and forth to assist in the wanking I’m giving him. I don’t want him to blow his load too soon so I stand and turn my back to him, and he knows to unzip my dress and let it fall to the floor, which he picks up and lays over an armchair. He sees I’m dressed like I normally am for him, in tan stockings and suspenders but no knickers, and he caresses my bum before sliding up his hands to the bra clasp which he deftly unclips.

I turn to him and kiss his mouth deeply, feeling his hands explore my heavy breasts then down to my wet slit that opens so welcomingly to his fingers. He slips his fingers back and forth across my pussy , making sure my wetness is spread and that its ready. Still stood, I part my legs further, letting him finger me deeper, moaning as he pushes into me, eager for my orgasm.

At that point he stops and , taking my hand, we walk to the bedroom, me feeling his tight bum and looking at his thick erection. When we reach the bed he sits me down on the edge and drops to his knees, fondling and kissing my nipples. He knows I adore my tits being played with, and he suckles on my nipples, one after the other, teasing them , biting them gently and squeezing my large breasts. I’m almost breathless at the feelings inside and I take his head and push it down my body.

He knows what I’m after and he lays me on the bed, and prises my legs open just as his tongue touches my clit for the first time. I gasp and arch my back as though an electric current has been drilled into me. I grip his head in its place and feel his lips and mouth work my clit and pussy lips. I m pulling my legs wider for him. I want this attention so much. And just as I am about to scream in pleasure, I feel his fingers enter my pussy and I push down on them, so wanting his finger fucking. He nibbles at my clit and it takes me higher and closer to my orgasm. I play with my own nipples , letting him work my pussy with his fingers and tongue, groaning like the slut I know I am. As if he could hear my thoughts he gently tickles my anus, as he knows this will drive me over the top. As he fucks me harder with his fingers I feel the wave come over me and I grunt as the orgasm takes over, making my body shudder uncontrollably with spasm after spasm. Slowly I feel my body return to normal. He is knelt over me and leans to kiss my mouth. I can taste myself on him and it makes me feel slutty once more.

I know what he wants now, and I roll him onto his back and get between his legs and wrap my breasts around his stiff cock. He thrusts up, letting the soft skin of my boobs , encase his cock and pull back his foreskin, wanking him with my tits. I’m holding my breasts around his cock and love seeing his face as he frantically fucks my tits. I flick out my tongue to tease the end of his cock and I can see from the swollen purple head that he’s about to explode. I tell him to fuck my tits and cover them in his cum and the sound of the profanities from my softly spoken voice seems to trigger his release. I look down at his cock head in time to see jets of his creamy sperm shoot out, splashing my neck and chest dribbling down over my heaving breasts. After 5 or 6 spunky jets he collapses and I watch as his thick cum oozes down my big tits. It’s a sight I will enjoy recounting to my husband later as he cleans my friends cum off me with his tongue.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ob6474Man
over a year ago

telford

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Mmmmmm so enjoyed reading

By *ellsuitedMan
over a year ago

Elstree

Beautifully written!!!!

By *uvs2snogMan
over a year ago

crawley

By *acko9568Man
over a year ago

saltburn

Just amazing xx

over a year ago

coventry

such nice comments thank you

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

over a year ago

They are both very lucky men

over a year ago

coventry

i must agree with you

"They are both very lucky men"

By *iving for todayMan
over a year ago

stirling

Really enjoyed the story thank you

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

over a year ago

By *ason7754Man
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *ougntinaCouple
over a year ago

chigwell

Very evocative!

over a year ago

By *rPandSlutCouple
over a year ago

wakefield

Enjoyed that hope there's more

over a year ago

coventry

i think we shall add new stories- people seem to like them!

By *ehtaelMan
over a year ago

stratford upon avon

Yes please do!!

By *ussD1Man
over a year ago

Gloucester

Damn. I nearly released reading that

By *anadacockMan
over a year ago

Victoria

Fuck that is a hot story. My cock was so hard after reading it.

By *iceguy12345678Man
over a year ago

Fareham ish

over a year ago

coventry

thanks again for the kind comments

By *appyx1Man
over a year ago