Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Taking Sophie Pt12

Jump to newest

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

And on we go...

Thanks as always for the comments and messages.

I really appreciate your interest in the story and I hope our little cast will continue to keep you entertained with their antics.

If you want to join our party, here are the links to the earlier parts:

Pt 1

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/958305

Pt 2

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/964213

Pt 3

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/969516

Pt 4

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/971955

Pt 5

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/974087

Pt 6

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/976369

Pt 7

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/978866

Pt 8

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/981773

Pt 9

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/984294

Pt 10

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/986446

Pt 11

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/988686

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

Confessional

I hadn't seen my Master for over two weeks, but now he was back and I was summoned to him.

Summoned to give an account of myself, of my actions, whilst he was away.

Summoned to give an account of my sins.

For my Master was to hear my confession and award me my penance.

I stood before him and was told to strip naked, as I must have nothing to cover or conceal my sins. Nothing to hide behind.

And then I was made to kneel before him and he gave me my collar, fastening it tight around my throat.

Then I was ready to confess.

He asked me if I had sinned since I last saw him. I told him that I had.

Then he asked me to tell him the ways in which I sinned. I told him about everyone who had used my body since I last saw him.

I told him how each of them had me. How they used me. Which parts of my body they each enjoyed. He asked me questions and I answered him truthfully.

And then he asked me if I was a slut. And I told him that I had been. That I was.

And I asked my Master to cleanse me of my sins.

To award me a penance, that I might atone.

For I knew that once I had received it, I would have absolution.

So my Master, out of kindness, took me to a cross and tied me to it, lest I be tempted, out of weakness, to try and escape what I must receive.

And then he told me what my penance would be, and that to be truly absolved I had to ask him for it.

For each separate stroke.

And as I asked him for it, so he gave it to me.

And so I was cleansed.

And I know now that this is how it will always be. Every time I see my Master he will ask me to recount my sins and award me a penance for them.

And I know that in this way my Master will free me to be a whore and to be a slut, because, whatever I do, I know he will always cleanse me afterwards. 

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

and where will this lead to and lead us to?

Reply privately

By *lowersandcarsCouple
over a year ago

Aylesbury

Reply privately

By *ikingpairCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

I find it difficult to understand this mentality as I like to own the fact I am a slut.

Great writing as ever and look forward to see where its leads...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

So being brainwashed

Reply privately

By *llNatural36FWoman
over a year ago

Denbighshire

Reply privately

By *urvy cathy2023TV/TS
over a year ago

rathmines

[Removed by poster at 15/03/20 10:03:56]

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Steve,will never be free of Alex and his kind

Reply privately

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

So there we have it,

He sets the tasks then punish her for doing it !!

Sadomasochist his true kick

So punishing her, treating her as his commodity, plus no respect, makes perfect sense now

So no safety or respect from now on Steve !! Respect is never in his nature !!

Even public exposure and humiliation will be all a part of Alex games for sure,

So Steve be careful on this new development,

Sophie follows his wishes and the consequences of losing her job in the process maybe on the cards,

you know Alex response

He will cane her and you pick up the pieces both financially and mentally with more aftercare to come

Get that overtime in !!she’s brought the company in disrepute so Alex can have his kicks

All I can see is humiliation now for you Steve, didn’t like her flashing in public, you thought it was cheap, man up more to come for sure, the auction was the start of it and the fact your still allowing her to do it, even when she does not want to do it !!

Alex knows your just rolling over every time, and he’s tested you, even after dropping the big bomb of ending your marriage, he knows you just take it on the offer of a fuck or extras!!

Options are limited walk away or take any humiliation dished out in the local area

Where’s the care, separate lifestyles doing your own things apart from Sunday’s

Begs the question? Is this a relationship or more of a relationship with there ulter egos as they spend more and more time with them.

Let’s see how Steve reactions to this !!

Next great update please

Reply privately

By *ean6047Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

When Sophie says

“ And I know now that this is how it will always be. Every time I see my Master he will ask me to recount my sins and award me a penance for them.

And I know that in this way my Master will free me to be a whore and to be a slut, because, whatever I do, I know he will always cleanse me afterwards”

Mm there goes Steve’s planning for a baby in a couple of years time !!!

How it will always be!! Steve constantly humiliated locally and Alex always in the background having control of his wife always with his wife totally submissive to Alex at every given point

Mm. Sophie is becoming more and more transfixed on her journey with Alex rather than her journey with Steve and there marriage, where was the openness Sophie with the confession or discussion of your relationship after Sunday’s jaunt flashing and nearly broke your relationship

Just give Steve a fuck and say nothing not the morning after or through the week before you met Alex

And then update your blog farther than your husband

I’m beginning to hate Sophie s selfish ways, thoughts and lies only giving or showing any concern for Steve and her marriage when she is forced too

Said it before def team vic if there’s a relationship to be had and secured,

Reply privately

By *an79Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

Something that's really frustrating me is how Stevie Boy has not looked Alex up since he now knows his surname.

Any normal person would've started the investigation within at least 24 hours.

But this development tells Stevie Boy (as if he still needed telling), that his missus has gone.

Only thing that would redeem some form of respect for Stevie Boy is if he went kamikaze on Alex and his cronies.

Reply privately

over a year ago

With the way steve and Victoria feel for eachother which is so obviously love xx get out of your extreemly humiliating marriage and have a real respectful relationship with Victoria xx

Reply privately

By *oy Roi keltic for kingMan
over a year ago

shirley Southampton, polop la nucia Benidorm

Steve Victoria Vanessa go to the club, Victoria say's to Vanessa we can have all this with just ourselves together whenever we feel the need(her first love) Vanessa leaves hubby

Sophie gets to be with her master same as Evelyn and her master in Sabrina's good write up

Poor Steve gets to wollow in his own sorrow and his cum at what could have been

Only at a guess bloody good though this story so intriguing blooming good writing

Reply privately

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple
over a year ago

Doncaster

"With the way steve and Victoria feel for eachother which is so obviously love xx get out of your extreemly humiliating marriage and have a real respectful relationship with Victoria xx "
here here xxx

Reply privately

By *lirts.R.usCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

It's going to get worse

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It's going to get worse "

Hopefully the only getting worse is going to be for alex xx

Reply privately

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

We've had "christening", "confession", "penance" and "absolution" all dealt out from this Alex

Sophie is all Alex led, and open for all !!

Said it in my last comments but

Yes she’s brain washed and will do anything !! cleanse for the task s means everything is on the cards

“Sophie says” And I know now that this is how it will always be. Every time I see my Master he will ask me to recount my sins and award me a penance for them.

And I know that in this way my Master will free me to be a whore and to be a slut, because, whatever I do, I know he will always cleanse me afterwards

So Steve he’s dangerous and mind washed her to do anything and anything is on the cards, justifying it by him punishing her to cleanse

So regular abuse and mind games and any sexual activity Alex sees fit, Sophie will do no matter what Steve thinks because she comes home cleansed in her eyes mind washed into his cult life

She has gone for ever, never the same person now,

That marriage bomb exploded with no damage and Sophie carrying on so she’s totally lost to him

Cut your loss and leave before she brings you down too and give you a mental breakdown

Reply privately

By *lumbercoupleCouple
over a year ago

Vera Playa

All a bit overwhelming??

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't really like the turn this story has taken, hope op can bring this around but even reading a woman saying stuff like that makes me feel very uneasy,

Reply privately

By *llNatural36FWoman
over a year ago

Denbighshire

Waiting eagerly for my morning read

Reply privately

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

I read the post through a couple of times.

As I did so it was hard to shake the image of Sophie tied to a St Andrew's Cross, naked. Hard not to fixate on her gorgeous bum, as she stood waiting to receive her 'penance' from Alex.

I wondered what he'd used to deliver it. And how hard it had been. I couldn't imagine it would be gentle if was meant to be a form of punishment.

He could have used a flogger, but something told me it was more likely to be a crop, or a paddle or... and I had a sense that this was more likely... a cane.

From the way Sophie had written the post, it sounded like she would have to go through this ritual every time she met Alex. Or most times, at least.

A thought crossed my mind. Sophie had been made to tell Alex about all the people who had fucked her, and how. Did that include me?

Was Sophie going to be telling Alex about the details of our sex life too?

I must admit though, that my overwhelming thought after reading the post, was that it confirmed my theory that Sophie was writing it for Alex.

She was telling him what she thought he wanted to hear.

Did she really believe that she needed 'absolution' to be a slut?

I thought that simply being owned and doing her Dom's bidding was all the license she needed for that.

And when I looked at the language used, Sophie calling herself a whore. Was that really how she felt? I remembered her recoiling at my use of the word when she said she was going to be auctioned.

And then another thought struck me. Sophie was role playing. The blog, the way she wrote, the language she used, was all an act.

Oh sure, she did want to be owned by Alex, wanted to explore her sexuality under his direction, because being owned made her free. I knew and accepted that. It wasn't something unique to Sophie. It was something I had read about over and over again when researching all this.

And I also accepted that she was aroused by the whole idea of being owned too.

But I just didn't buy that she believed that she needed to 'confess her sins' to him. Besides, I also doubted that she saw being a slut as being sinful. She saw it as doing what she needed to.

The more I thought about it, the more it made sense. Satisfied with my take on the blog, I headed up to bed. Sophie was still awake and was looking at something on her phone when I walked into the bedroom.

She put it away once I got into bed, and settled down to sleep without saying anything. In fact, I realised, she hadn't said a word since I'd gone upstairs.

Was she in a mood about something?

I leaned over to kiss her goodnight and to tell her that I loved her. Still she was silent.

Then, finally, she spoke.

"She looks very nice."

I didn't know what she meant, although I had a feeling that 'she' was Victoria. "Who does?" I thought I'd best clarify exactly who she was talking about, before jumping to conclusions.

Sophie confirmed my suspicions. "Victoria," she said, and then revealed what exactly she was going on about. "in that lingerie set that I wanted you to buy for me..."

Shit! The pictures I'd posted on that website! I hadn't thought of that. Sophie must have been on it just now and seen our new account. I could understand why she was in a mood about it.

Sophie, continued, checking that what she suspected, was true. "Did you buy it for her?"

I took a breath before answering. I knew I'd better make this explanation good. "Yes," I replied. "I'm sorry Soph, I would have loved to have bought it for you, but I'd already bought it for her, and, well, it seemed a bit weird buying the same set for both of you."

She was still lying with her back to me. "Nice," she said, and then got to the heart of what was really bothering her. "She's meant to be your sub, not your girlfriend. You do know that... don't you?"

"Yes, of course I do..." I knew she was jealous, and maybe a little bit worried about what might be happening between Victoria and I, so although I thought her comment was a little unreasonable... I mean, I had to spoil Victoria now and again, right?... this was not a time to argue with her about it... nor to tell her about the boots I'd also bought for Victoria.

I explained that I'd bought Victoria the lingerie as an apology for being in a bit of a mood when I'd seen her earlier in the week. I wasn't going to go into any more detail than that and dredge up the whole situation about where Gerald lived again. So, when Sophie asked why I'd been in a mood, I just said it was nothing. Thankfully, she didn't pry any further.

I reiterated that I'd already bought it when Sophie saw it and asked for confirmation that it was weird to buy both my wife and my sub the same lingerie.

Sophie had to agree with that, at least. And then I told her that I was planning on buying her something online, and she seemed a little pleased with that, if nothing else.

But she still finished the conversation by telling me to be careful.

I promised that I would...and we left it at that. Although I did then lie in bed wondering what it would be like if something did develop between Victoria and I. And I must admit, that if there had been no Sophie, I thought I would have liked that... a lot.

But of course it was purely hypothetical...

The next day was Friday and I was surprised in work when Sophie phoned me around eleven o'clock. She very rarely phoned, she almost always messaged me.

I was a little concerned when I answered the call. Was she OK?

She was fine, but she'd just heard from Alex about something he wanted to do at the weekend and it was easier to speak to me than send loads of messages.

She said that Alex had told her that he wanted her to go away with him on Saturday, to a house party he'd been invited to. She would be leaving Saturday morning and wouldn't be back until early Sunday afternoon. She wanted to check if that was OK.

She said that she remembered me saying that we might not be in the same place on Sunday mornings, depending on what we had done on Saturday night, but that once we were both back home, then the rest of the day was to be kept as ours, and ours alone.

I confirmed that was what I'd said and that it was OK. What I didn't add was that I would therefore probably be going to a club with Victoria and that her 'friend' Vanessa might be joining us.

But I asked her how she was going to do that because I'd thought she was working Saturday. She replied that Debbie, her Assistant Manager had agreed to swap a shift with her. So she was all set.

Sophie thanked me. I think she had been worried that I would demand that she spend the whole of Sunday with me after the row we'd, nearly, had the weekend previously. But she was right. That had never been my intention when I'd said Sundays were our day.

Sophie then pointed out that we wouldn't have had our date night that week, and so she wondered if I fancied going to the pictures later.

I knew I'd said to Victoria about possibly a going to a club on Friday night, and the implication was that we would be doing something, even if we didn't go to a club until Saturday. But after the issue with the lingerie the night before , I didn't want to ask Sophie to wait, whilst I checked with Victoria to see if I was free or not.

So I said yes, and hoped that Victoria hadn't been making plans.

After coming off the phone with Sophie, I messaged Victoria straight away.

I started off by simply saying 'hi', just to get her attention.

She came back immediately and said that she had been about to message me. Vanessa couldn't do Friday. Out of the two nights, it was easier for her to pretend she was going out with friends on Saturday night, and staying over with one of them.

I thanked the universe for giving me a break for once.

I told her that I was therefore going to go to the cinema with Sophie that night. She told me to have a good time and to say hi to Sophie.

I decided I probably wouldn't do that second bit.

And so that was the weekend set. Friday night pictures with Sophie, before she went off to a private party with Alex the next morning.

Which left me free to take Victoria and Vanessa to a swingers' club for a party of our own. Although I had an inkling this one wouldn't be quite so private...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

I wonder who they will bump into in the club?

Reply privately

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

Reply privately

By *enbobjimMan
over a year ago

Wallasey

Don’t want this to end

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ignbeardyMan
over a year ago

Leeds

Reply privately

By *ongbowmanMan
over a year ago

Grantham

nice weekend set-up!

Reply privately

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great updates - the story is all over the place, in a great way!! Emotions on both sides, jealousy is rearing it's head!

It's addictive - fabulous writing, keep us all in suspense!! Thanks

Reply privately

over a year ago

What would have been a good twist was both Victoria and vanessa in the same lingerie set all together xx sophie is upset at steve for buying things for Victoria xx well xx tuff xx shes done nothing but lie and twist things to her and alexs way xx

Good on you steve xx you spoil Victoria rotten xx

Reply privately

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

Reply privately

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

The plots thicken

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

"What would have been a good twist was both Victoria and vanessa in the same lingerie set all together xx sophie is upset at steve for buying things for Victoria xx well xx tuff xx shes done nothing but lie and twist things to her and alexs way xx

Good on you steve xx you spoil Victoria rotten xx "

Yeah Sophie carnt have her cake and eat it

She constantly changing plans and although agreeing to Sunday Sophie still pushes the boundaries!!

First attack will be til lunch next tea and then evening or have the hole weekend!!

She’s gone you have no boundaries or personal time, Sophie constantly allowing your time to dwindle for Alex

Cut and run !!

Sophie has the cheek to be jealous after all she’s put Steve though !! In reality most guys would of had her bags at the door !! Take them to Alex to look after you!!

Spoil vic rotten if you like, as Sophie a doing her own things and takes gifts from Alex and his friends

Until Steve walks away, Sophie will keep running to Alex and show no respect for your marriage, that’s well gone

Let’s hope Steve either falls for vic and he leaves or he just leaves Sophie

I’m very open minded like most on here, but even I’d bin Sophie for what’s she’s doing and the way she’s doing it

The only person Sophie shows respect for is Alex and herself, she is treating Steve as a commodity to just pay the bills and keep her with a roof to live under until her next task

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Not a lot of couples time.

Reply privately

By *lumbercoupleCouple
over a year ago

Vera Playa

Reply privately

By *panker78Couple
over a year ago

chorley

Reply privately

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

Reply privately

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

"Not a lot of couples time. "

Yeah that seems so

Not a lot of couples time, doing separate lifestyles separated, even having separate meals as they rushing out or go straight out from work !!

Sophie is in charge of Steve and he’s to scared to say anything to totally upset her unless pushed and then again Sophie knows deep down, it will lead to nothing

Hence Alex rules Sophie and Sophie masters Steve into submission to get Alex ways into reality

This is becoming more submissive Steve & Sophie

Reply privately

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

Do you remember that Soph told Alex last Friday night that Sunday's were sacrosanct and here we go with Alex stealing Sunday back already!

So much for Sophie s commitment to there time!!! Not long before that changed

Another lie for you

Reply privately

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

Whilst Victoria was online I needed to sort a few things out with her. Most importantly which club we were going to and where we were going to stay Saturday night.

She suggested a club near Manchester. There were others nearer to us, but she thought Vanessa would be a bit more comfortable with one a little further away from home.

And besides, she said that she had been to this particular place a few times and it was nice. Again she said that Vanessa would be more comfortable with it.

I could see how this was going. So it was no surprise when I asked her about a hotel, just checking that we would need one, and she asked me to get us one room for the three of us.

And then she added that she didn't want me sleeping alone, followed by a load of laughing emojis.

I knew she was only half joking though, and if anyone was going to end up in the single bed, I had a pretty good idea who it would be.

But at least she was honest about it.

I saw that as a good opportunity to ask why Vanessa was coming. It wasn't a problem, but I just wanted to know what to expect. So I asked if she was planning on the three of us playing together again.

She came back and said that we could call that plan B. And added a winking emoji.

So I'd been right when I'd thought that Victoria wanted Vanessa to come along to give her more experience with other people.

I wasn't disappointed. Vanessa was an attractive, intelligent woman. It was going to be quite erotic watching her opening herself up like that. Taking those first steps into this lifestyle.

I told Victoria that I would find the club on Google Maps and then find a suitable hotel.

She sent me a sting of kisses in reply.

She suggested that we set off, from mine, around half six. That was the earliest Vanessa could realistically get away. Victoria would pick her up, so her husband, if he looked, would see her getting into a car driven by another woman, and then the two of them would come over to mine. And we could all go on together in my car.

She said that she would just need a few minutes at mine to show Vanessa some outfits of hers, as she didn't really have anything suitable for a club herself.

I was sure Vanessa must have had a few nice dresses that would have done, but I guessed Victoria had something a little sexier in mind.

If those timings worked, she said, we would arrive at whatever hotel I booked before eight, the girls could change, and we could order a taxi to get us to the club for nine-ish.

I said OK to all that and told her I'd send her a link to the hotel when I'd booked it, just for info.

I spent my lunchtime looking at hotels and plumped for a Best Western which was able to offer rooms for three adults, and crucially had last minute availability without fleecing me.

The afternoon zipped past surprisingly quickly after that. I had a message from Victoria, which was just a thumbs up for the hotel, and another one from Sophie, with a choice of two films, neither of which I really fancied. I told her to choose, so she went for a romcom that started at ten past eight.

She asked me if I fancied tea at Pizza Hut beforehand, and when I sent her a thumbs up to that, she said she would book us a table for seven.

As I put my phone down after reading Sophie's last message, I sat back in my chair. I reflected on the weekend ahead, and how much I was looking forward to it, starting with a 'date' with Sophie that night.

The film would probably start around half past eight, once all the adverts and trailers were out of the way, and being a romcom it wouldn't be on for much longer than an hour and a half.

That should mean that we were home in plenty of time for me to enjoy sex with my wife, and then I could watch her going off to meet Alex in the morning, with everything that potentially lay ahead of her at the party, knowing that we were alright.

And then I could look forward to whatever lay ahead of me in the club alongside Victoria and Vanessa.

All before Sophie and I came back together on Sunday afternoon.

I realised that this was the first time for weeks that I actually felt calm and relaxed about the whole situation.

I knocked off work at four thirty and was home a good hour before Sophie.

But as soon as she walked in I could tell that she wasn't calm. In fact she had a look of trepidation on her face.

My heart sank. I should have known that it was too good to last.

I just looked at her. "What?" I said.

She bit her bottom lip.

"Don't be mad," she said, and paused, waiting to see what kind of mood I was in. "Alex... is coming to pick me up tomorrow..."

Reply privately

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

moved to cuckold land

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Could be interesting

Reply privately

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

Showdown time

Reply privately

By *llNatural36FWoman
over a year ago

Denbighshire

How the tables are turning with jealousy

Reply privately

By *panker78Couple
over a year ago

chorley

Reply privately

over a year ago

If i was steve I'd let it accidentally on purpose slip that i was going to a club with 2 sexy ladies then spending the night with both of them xx

Reply privately

By *oapysubmarineMan
over a year ago

rotherham

Reply privately

over a year ago

Alex is clearly doing this for a response from Steve. Steve needs not raise to it and tell Sophie he’s going to a club with Victoria and that he won’t be there to see her off on Saturday

Reply privately

By *lumbercoupleCouple
over a year ago

Vera Playa

Yes...dont be there

Steve 1 Alex 0

Reply privately

By *lowersandcarsCouple
over a year ago

Aylesbury

Reply privately

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

Reply privately

By *D900Couple
over a year ago

Sheffield

"Alex...is coming to pick me up tomorrow..." not "can Alex come & pick me up tomorrow?" Steve need's to grow those balls again & tell her straight "no he cant come & pick you up tomorrow" & then tell her "it's not up for negotiation you know the reason why". I think this is make or break time for their marriage but unfortunately I think it's broken beyond saving!

Reply privately

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

Expecting good for the 100th installment

Reply privately

By *rincess PhoenixWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

I am losing all respect for him now

Reply privately

By *H91Man
over a year ago

E

He has to take a stand, it's one thing that Alex is eating into their Sunday together, but completely different him picking her up from their house, what if the neighbours see Sophie getting into another guys car? She's blurring the lines between her kinky alter ego and "real life" where their actions are going to have consequences, wether it be her job, her social status or even her marriage. Steve needs to stop thinking with his dick and realise everything is not OK

Reply privately

By *ikingpairCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

[Removed by poster at 17/03/20 21:41:57]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Doncaster

The last ultimate betrayal and humiliation by Sophie and Alex for steve allowing herself to be paraded like a slut for all the neighbours to see from house to car by Alex gloating as he does so no doubt and more than likely Sophie gloating as well .

Reply privately

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Reply privately

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

Reading this part of the story, it’s like Steve has forgot everything that’s gone on over the weeks and he is just hiding his head from the truth of what’s going on with Sophie and Alex

Steve is just keeping himself occupied, he forgets the truth that he’s lost Sophie to Alex

Where has all that care and boundaries gone to protect Sophie and why hasn’t he followed up on the surname he found out about Alex and taken some action

Steve should be looking for as much information as possible to protect his wife otherwise he’s becoming as guilty as Alex for putting Sophie in dangerous situations and with no boundaries or protection ie names addresses and places even what’s going on by the king of bdsm

The reason Alex keeps pushing the boundaries,

there are no consequences to his actions, Steve keeps rolling over and Sophie knows Steve can’t say no to her, yes he may get angry and not like it, but he goes along with it and roll over, again with no consequences or boundaries being set to make the marriage have a chance

Alex owner and subs Sophie, Sophie dominates and subs Steve but with lack of respect or an openness to work at there marriage

More and more times go to there own things, ie there own play, even meal times diminished

More tea time meals missed, getting a separate meal or going out straight from work, less and less times spent being a normal couple together!!

the only thing that’s becoming common is sleeping or resting after a meet,

might aswell have a flat mate than partner, sharing the cost of the accommodation for the time your not out

Alex will always push the boundaries until there are consequences for his actions !! he’s got Sophie doing his bidding and gets her to push the things, as he knows Sophie will get Steve to agree

And this new bit of humiliation of picking Sophie up

To take her away from you, man up !! Don’t take it like you have done so far all along

Tell her if he turns up I’ll rip his head off or tell her if he turns up you pack your bags and don’t come back I’ve copied the website for the divorce proceedings

I’d love to see Steve fight back and gain some self respect,

But every opportunity he backs down, thinks with his dick like a teenager with a porn mag

How much more humiliation and taking the piss from Alex and Sophie can he take ??

Reply privately

By *H91Man
over a year ago

E

"Reading this part of the story, it’s like Steve has forgot everything that’s gone on over the weeks and he is just hiding his head from the truth of what’s going on with Sophie and Alex

Steve is just keeping himself occupied, he forgets the truth that he’s lost Sophie to Alex

Where has all that care and boundaries gone to protect Sophie and why hasn’t he followed up on the surname he found out about Alex and taken some action

Steve should be looking for as much information as possible to protect his wife otherwise he’s becoming as guilty as Alex for putting Sophie in dangerous situations and with no boundaries or protection ie names addresses and places even what’s going on by the king of bdsm

The reason Alex keeps pushing the boundaries,

there are no consequences to his actions, Steve keeps rolling over and Sophie knows Steve can’t say no to her, yes he may get angry and not like it, but he goes along with it and roll over, again with no consequences or boundaries being set to make the marriage have a chance

Alex owner and subs Sophie, Sophie dominates and subs Steve but with lack of respect or an openness to work at there marriage

More and more times go to there own things, ie there own play, even meal times diminished

More tea time meals missed, getting a separate meal or going out straight from work, less and less times spent being a normal couple together!!

the only thing that’s becoming common is sleeping or resting after a meet,

might aswell have a flat mate than partner, sharing the cost of the accommodation for the time your not out

Alex will always push the boundaries until there are consequences for his actions !! he’s got Sophie doing his bidding and gets her to push the things, as he knows Sophie will get Steve to agree

And this new bit of humiliation of picking Sophie up

To take her away from you, man up !! Don’t take it like you have done so far all along

Tell her if he turns up I’ll rip his head off or tell her if he turns up you pack your bags and don’t come back I’ve copied the website for the divorce proceedings

I’d love to see Steve fight back and gain some self respect,

But every opportunity he backs down, thinks with his dick like a teenager with a porn mag

How much more humiliation and taking the piss from Alex and Sophie can he take ??"

Very well said, I don't get why Steve is acting like nothing is wrong it just doesn't make sense to me

Reply privately

over a year ago

We think its a bit of a cliche but love is blinding him xx he may still love sophie xx (for whatever mad reason she was his first love) and he cant see whats straigh in front of him xx his marriage is over and Victoria loves him xx he should get out and go to her xx he will have a full loving life xx

Reply privately

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

"We think its a bit of a cliche but love is blinding him xx he may still love sophie xx (for whatever mad reason she was his first love) and he cant see whats straigh in front of him xx his marriage is over and Victoria loves him xx he should get out and go to her xx he will have a full loving life xx"

Yeah maybe, think I have already stated this but earlier on in one of my many posts

Yes totally lost in emotional turmoil and being pulled and played in every way

That’s Alex hold initially so keeps everything going at a fast rate with his blank canvas and he Also knows, mixing a third partner for steve will help him keep hold of Sophie while he plays her mind games and sexual games with her !!

Reply privately

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

"Why?"

What was he up to? Why the change now? He'd always had Sophie delivered to him before, now he was picking her up.

Was this for my benefit too? Was he doubling down on the pictures he'd posted on her blog?

Sophie gave a semi shrug. "He says there's no point in me going all the way to his house and then us both having to come back, because the party's over the other way."

She jerked her head to the left a couple of times, which meant to the West, but I didn't know if Sophie actually knew her bearings well enough for me to take that for granted.

"And you agreed with him, obviously," I said.

"Well, yeah." She pursed her lips. "It's not a problem is it babe? I didn't think you would have a problem with it... You've met Alex."

It wasn't a problem. Not really, it was just the sense that Alex was smirking at me again. Well I didn't have to be here when he came for her, did I?

But no, that looked like I was hiding from him. At least it would to Sophie. And to Alex, and then he'd know he'd got to me, just as he'd intended.

The best option was to front it out. Show him that I was cool about Sophie going with him. That it was just sex and we were all having fun.

Maybe I should let him know that I was taking Victoria to a club tomorrow night. And actually I could tell him, and Sophie, that I was taking two women. They didn't need to know that I probably wasn't going to fuck Vanessa.

A little voice in my head told me to calm down. Victoria had kept Vanessa secret from Alex. She wouldn't thank me for being indiscreet now.

And actually, why play Alex's games? He was probably expecting me to tell him what I was doing with Victoria. Maybe in front of Sophie. Maybe that's what he was hoping for? Hoping it would drive a little wedge between us. Just a chink. Something that he could exploit to take her from me completely.

Fucking hell, I could spend all night, and all morning, speculating on his motives.

No, I would smile, be courteous, show him I had no worries about Sophie, divulge nothing of what I was doing.

That was the way to play Alex.

So I just looked at Sophie and shook my head. "No, it's fine. Probably makes sense, like you say."

Sophie smiled. I knew it was from relief as much as anything.

She walked over to me and kissed me. "Thanks babe. Will you miss me?"

Would I have time to miss her?

"What do you think?" I replied, holding her round the waist.

She pulled her head back a little and studied me. "Hmmm... You're probably going to be too busy with Victoria, aren't you..." and then she got serious for a moment. "Just remember what I said. No getting feelings for her. Right?"

I scoffed. "Ha, I could say the same thing you know!"

She looked at me incredulously. "What, don't fall for Alex you mean? Ha, no chance of that babe."

And then she studied me again and frowned. "Are you serious? You're not really worried about that?"

Was I? It was the first time I'd really thought about it, perhaps prompted by the thought that Alex might want me to say what I was doing with Victoria in front of Sophie.

"No." I replied, honestly. "But I do wonder sometimes if you might decide that you want all the things you do with him, and the others, the things you say I can't give you, more than you want me."

She smiled at me and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Nah! You're stuck with me babe."

She kissed me again and then finally pulled clear. She turned to go upstairs to get changed, then stopped after a couple of paces. She half turned back towards me, with a cheeky smile on her face. "Maybe I should leave you with a little something to keep you going, when we get home..."

I smiled. "Maybe," I said.

And with that she turned again and headed upstairs.

Well I could hardly have said that I would have more than enough to keep me going as it was, could I! Besides, I was really horny for her.

So we went out for a pizza, and then to the cinema to watch some mushy romcom, and then we came home and I fucked Sophie on the stairs, as soon as we got through the door.

She'd been rubbing my cock in the car on the way home, playing with her pussy with her other hand, then giving me her fingers to suck.

It was further evidence of the more confident, slutty Sophie, who I was really enjoying compared to the shier, more reserved version of just a few weeks ago.

As soon as I'd unlocked the front door and held it open for her, she'd marched in past me and straight to the stairs, pulling her knickers down as she went.

She timed it perfectly, so that they were down to her knees by the time she reached the stairs.

She knelt on the third stair up and leaned forward onto the fifth, pushing her bum up and pulling her skirt over it.

There were no words from either of us.

I stepped up to her, pulled my jeans and trunks down, and reached between her cheeks to feel her pussy. She was wet because she'd been playing with herself all the way home. And I was hard because she'd been playing with my cock all the way home.

So all I needed to do was slide myself into her.

She gave a little cry as I did so, and then continued to cry out with each thrust.

I fucked her quickly, my rhythm fast, steady, unwavering, unrelenting.

After a few minutes she reached between her legs and started to rub her clit again, just as she'd been doing in the car. She must have sensed that she was close and wanted to finish. So it only took her a minute, if that, before she was cumming. Crying out louder. Trying, and falling, to grab a handful of stair carpet, as if it were bedding.

Once I knew she cumming, I let myself go too, and just as she was coming off her orgasm, mine was starting. She felt me cumming inside her and held herself steady to let me finish.

I pulled back from her like a d*unk. My first few steps unsteady, as I gathered myself, regained myself. Sophie remained where she was, but moved her arms one step higher, and lay flatter now, her bare bum no longer sticking up, but her skirt still around her middle, her knickers still round her knees, and a gleaming white deposit visible in her cunt.

When she was able to, she raised herself onto her knees, and then quickly stood.

Her skirt fell back into place and she reached down to pull her knickers back up.

She grinned. "I liked that. Hot fucking on the stairs. Nice babe. We should definitely do more of that."

I grinned back at her. The cocky grin of a man who thought he was something because he'd made his woman cum.

Sophie went upstairs to clean herself up and change into pyjamas. I grabbed a beer from the fridge. I shouted up to ask if she wanted a drink, and she surprised me by asking for a beer too.

Then we lay together on the sofa, Sophie curled up against me, and watched the final hour of yet another repeat of Notting Hill. As I curled my finger in her hair, I looked down at my beautiful girl.

I felt sick at the thought of her being taken away tomorrow, of her giving her gorgeous body to others. I had no idea what lay in store for her, but I knew it wouldn't be a weekend of sex with just Alex.

And I knew how excited she was about it. I could tell. That's why she was in such a good mood. Why she had been so loving and playful that night.

And when I thought of her, naked, opening her legs for someone else. When I thought of the picture of her looking down at Gerald entering her. When I thought of how many times that would happen over the next few days. When I thought of her smiling, laughing, joking with others as they watched. When I thought of her having such a good time. I felt sick. Yes. But I was also incredibly turned on by it, and I thought of how much I loved my slutty wife. And all through the end of the film my cock was hard.

And then, overdosed on mushy romcoms, we went to bed. But to sleep, despite my arousal, because we both had long days ahead of us on Saturday. And mine was starting with another meeting with Alex...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

...Stevie boy, there may be trouble ahead, so face the music and stop dancing to other's tunes.

Reply privately

By *opilotMan
over a year ago

Heathrow

Reply privately

By *D900Couple
over a year ago

Sheffield

[Removed by poster at 18/03/20 08:32:58]

Reply privately

By *D900Couple
over a year ago

Sheffield

So once again Steve just rolls over & forgets all their rules & boundaries! Wake up Steve for god sake, you're a bloody doormat not a man!

Reply privately

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

Yea Steve seems to forget a lot.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wonder if they cross paths at the club... could make for an interesting or awkward encounter... hope they dont as that would destroy Victoria's efforts to keep vanessa hidden from alex... maybe the club encounter should happen another time when it's just steve and vic and alex and sophie happen to be there...

Reply privately

By *wansea gangbang clubCouple (MM)
over a year ago

Swansea

Another sympathy shag from Sophie to keep Steve happy

Then on with the PJ's

Sophie knows how to play steve

Reply privately

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

Mm yeah

Friday night just as predicted, Steve goes out with Sophie s, her arranged night out to keep him sweet, with the offer of sex on the cards to sweeten the package so she can still go out with Alex and do her own thing

Next as predicted she lets him fuck her but not a special moment in time after being pimped, it could of been anyone, but more to the point, it was so she could yet again break more boundaries with Alex, ie Alex turning up at home another area of humiliation and another marital part of there life been broken and tainted by Alex

What’s next him coming round for tea with his mates and fucking her senseless

In the marital home, oh it’s ok Gerald can nip over the fence, he’s only around the corner lol

This is the danger of having no boundaries or areas that are key to a successful marriage

Sophie does not like Victoria in her marital room but hey it’s ok for her pimp to come in that area, not up for discussion and already arranged, very sensitive Sophie !!!

Mm Sophie has boundaries for Steve !! But he has none ? Yes that’s very fair and considerate, yes of course you love him, he’s the local mug everyone s laughs at behind his back and you walk all over for your own selfish lifestyle

So be warned Steve, now he’s coming to your house, then they take over your marital home, there will be no place left to get away from Alex games, everything in your life will be tainted and no escape from the hole thing !!

Imagine coming home to relax and when your home alone, being there knowing Sophie has been used as Alex sees fit all around you, in your home, all them questions going around in your head

Who’s been here? What have they done? Where have they fucked her ? Has the marital bed been used ? Is there anything that’s left that’s special to just us ?

The answer long term ? No !!!

Keep giving an inch and Alex will take more than a mile !!

Rolling over and accepting everything Sophie wants , will not work long term !! there has to be give and take with in the marriage as well as boundaries commitment and love and respect

Your love alone / one sided love with no respect for the marriage will not work

Loving the story, but in life it’s doomed to fail, carnt see a happy ending especially now jealousy is starting to creep in on both sides, eventually leading to anger and hate, are we on the slippery slope yet ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

We cant quite make out how sophie has the nerve to say steve cant do this steve cant do that xx complaining about steve buying Victoria sexy lingerie. She is showing nothing but contempt for both him and the farce of a marriage xx

Reply privately

By *ongbowmanMan
over a year ago

Grantham

interesting to see how that meeting goes! ??

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *na WintersTV/TS
over a year ago

woodford halse

I think people may be jumping to conclusions too quickly and not letting the story play out enough before making assumptions.

I do agree that Sophie dictating what Steve can and can't do is a bit much, he can't buy Victoria lingerie, but it's okay for Alex to buy her lingerie? Double standards there it seems.

That being said, I don't agree that Steve is making strictly terrible decisions.

You have to remember, he is a totally vanilla guy whom has been thrown into the deep end of the Dom/sub world. He is still fresh to it all, despite how long it may feel like he has been in it now, he is still only just discovering how he feels about it all, and probably learning things about himself that he never knew existed.

It may well be difficult to see, as so many of us on these forums have much more experience than Steve, and are looking at it from the outside in.

His marriage is somewhat safe, Sophie has made it clear that she would be heartbroken should he chose to end it, and I even believe she'd ultimately choose him over Alex, should he make her choose. I still don't like her as a character, but she is showing improvement, and hasn't done anything totally out of line since his outburst, it was originally agreed that Sundays were for them, and she has stuck to that, but it was also agreed that they may not be in the same place when they wake up on Sunday mornings, so her not being home til Sunday afternoon isn't actually against any rules that were set in place.

In my opinion, Steve is playing a good game, and I actually think he will manage to get one over on Alex eventually.

Reply privately

By *lumbercoupleCouple
over a year ago

Vera Playa

Team Steve x

Reply privately

By *ex1Man
over a year ago

Beccles on the river

[Removed by poster at 18/03/20 15:12:48]

Reply privately

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Reply privately

By *llNatural36FWoman
over a year ago

Denbighshire

Great installment op, I'll be looking forward to the mornings next installment

Reply privately

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

Reply privately

By *lowersandcarsCouple
over a year ago

Aylesbury

Reply privately

By *ifunlover69Man
over a year ago

Exeter

Just so many twists and turns. Well done!

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Mmmmmmm whatever will happen next

Reply privately

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

Reply privately

By *unnfantasyWoman
over a year ago

nottingham

This is a great story. Im loving how horny it gets me when im reading it.

I love that both of them are getting fucked. Cant eaut to see where this is heading.

Reply privately

By *panker78Couple
over a year ago

chorley

Reply privately

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

I was up first the next morning, although not until nine o'clock. I could happily have spent another couple of hours in bed again, but I knew that once Sophie got up the bathroom, and bedroom, were going to be occupied for ages.

And if I let her get up first I wasn't going to get much peace anyway, not with her buzzing around. To be honest, I didn't really want to watch her preparing herself for others to have her either.

So I had a quick shower, threw a pair of jogging bottoms and a t-shirt on, and took off downstairs. I had thought about dressing smarter, for when Alex came, but I thought it would be obvious, and I preferred instead to project a cool persona that showed him I wasn't bothered or intimidated by his visit.

I made a coffee and some porridge, and waited.

Sophie took even longer than usual to get ready. I presumed she was pulling and plucking and tweezing every stray hair on her body. Moisturising, clipping, filing and painting. Although not applying too much make-up, still mindful of Alex's first ever piece of advice to her.

She'd said that Alex was picking her up at twelve, and she didn't come downstairs until it was gone a quarter to. I couldn't help thinking that she was trying to time it so that she wasn't downstairs waiting with me for too long.

Perhaps because she was uncomfortable about it, or perhaps because she was trying to make things easier for me. The longer I had to sit there, looking at her, all pristine and prepared, the harder it would be for me.

As it was, it was still impossible to avoid looking at her when she did finally appear, and imagine how those impeccably smooth legs were going to be wrapped around other men's bare backs, how other hands were going to run up and down them.

How her breasts, pushing against the bright yellow fabric of her dress, were going to be uncovered, by herself or by others, squeezed and caressed. And how her nipples were going to be kissed and sucked and, knowing now how much she liked it, pulled and twisted.

How hands were going to reach up past the hem of her short summer dress, past the tops of the stockings I just knew she was wearing, to rub the gusset of her panties, cup her, and then expose and enter her.

It was almost a relief when she suddenly said "He's here." I got up from the sofa and looked out of the window. Alex had pulled onto the drive, his back wheels still on the pavement. I haven't ever been much of a car buff, but I know what the three pronged trident on the grille of the dark grey saloon meant, and I had a fair idea of how much a Maserati cost.

I watched him as he got out of the car and walked towards the house. And I realised with a start that I needed to answer the door. Partly so that it didn't look as though I was skulking inside, and partly so that he didn't come in!

I hadn't thought about that part until then, but as soon as I thought he could actually end up inside the house I knew it wasn't happening.

"I'll get it," I said, before Sophie, who had gone to pick up her overnight bag, could react.

I reached the door, just as he knocked on it. It was a loud, firm rat-a-tat, just what I would expect from him. I opened it immediately and stepped square into the dorway, arms folded.

His face broke into a huge smile. All friendly bonhomie, like I was a long lost friend. "Steve!" he exclaimed, "I wasn't sure if you would be here or not... thought you might be off somewhere with Hannah." he added, almost conspiritorially, as if she was a secret that Sophie didn't know about.

Then he seemed to remember something, and corrected himself. "Oh, no, I hear it's Victoria these days." He looked at me and raised an eyebrow. "Interesting..."

I don't know why he had to put on this "all boys together" act. We weren't mates, and weren't ever likely to be, so I wasn't going to indulge in any nudge, nudge, wink, wink banter with him.

I ignored the comments about Victoria's name. "No," I replied, "I wanted to see Sophie off first. Make sure she was OK." I don't know why I added the last part. It just came out, but it suddenly seemed like it needed to be said. The implication being that it applied to the whole weekend.

Alex simply nodded and smiled. "Where is our girl?" He asked, peering over my shoulder.

I chose to ignore that too. "She's right here," I said, turning round to look over my shoulder myself, and then wondering where she actually was. How long did it take to pick up a bag? The sound of the toilet flushing upstairs answered that question. Sophie, nervous, and thinking that Alex and I were having a nice chat, had obviously decided that she needed one last quick pee.

"Very good," Alex said, "I've got a lot of people very keen to meet her. I've told them a lot about her."

I knew what he was doing, probing for a reaction. But my face remained impassive as I looked down at him from my slightly elevated position on the doorstep.

"Well you make sure she's alright," I said to him, and I felt my face hardening as I said it. "Anything happens, it's on you." I locked my eyes onto his. I wasn't going to be the first to blink.

Alex held his hands up. "Oh Steve, she'll be fine, I promise you. She's very precious to me too, you know. I guarantee you, my absolute word, that she will be very well looked after."

Then he smiled, "She's going to have a great time." And then he lowered his voice and came over all matey and conspiratorial again. "She's doing very well you know, very well. I've had glowing reports about her." And then he actually winked at me, and said "You've got a proper little star there." and he patted me on the arm.

At that moment there was a noise behind me and Sophie said "Sorry babe." as she tried to squeeze past me with her bag.

"Here's our girl!" Alex exclaimed. "Wow! You are going to be the belle of the ball."

Sophie giggled girlishly, and then paused to reach up on tiptoes and give me a peck on the cheek. "Thank you," she said. "I'll see you tomorrow. Have a good time tonight, whatever you get up to."

Alex held out his hand for her bag and she handed it to him. He took it and shifted it to his other hand. And then he held out his hand again. This time for Sophie. She took it and stepped outside, away from me.

As she did so, Alex looked up at me and said "It should be a good weekend. Clients of mine, old friends, have renovated a hotel out in the sticks. They're opening it up as a boutique private hotel, but wanted to put the place through its paces before opening."

"Sounds lovely!" Sophie was impressed already.

"Come on then, better get on the road," Alex said to her. But as Sophie took the first step towards the powerful car on the drive, he hesitated, holding her back, and turned back to me and said, so that Sophie heard, "Thank you Steve, for letting me have this beautiful creature. I promise you I will take good care of her and deliver her back to you in one piece."

And with that he too turned to walk towards the car. He drew alongside Sophie in two strides, and, slipping his hand free of hers, ostentatiously placed it around her waist.

He clearly said something, as Sophie looked at him and laughed.

And then his hand, briefly, but deliberately, slipped lower to her bum and then lower, towards the hem of her dress. He made a play, as if he was going to grab it and, presumably, lift it up. Sophie laughed and shied away from him, before immediately returning to his side.

It looked as though he was joking about whether or not she was wearing stockings. Or panties.

I supposed he'd find out for sure soon enough.

I watched as he held the car door open for her. She didn't look at me once as she got in. Alex himself did look back, to give me a wink, and then he was in the car too.

Despite the slightly tinted windows, Sophie was visible in the passenger seat, making herself comfortable and talking to Alex. As the car fired up, the throaty roar of the engines echoing around the street, she glanced up at me,  and immediately looked away again, back to Alex, and then I saw her smile, and then laugh.

And then the Maserati was reversing off the drive, and I watched as Sophie was drawn away from me, in someone else's car, to be taken off to I knew not what.

But the only images in my mind, the only thoughts, were of her body, naked, a sheen of sweat and a string of someone else's spunk upon her olive skin. And of her pussy, naked, wet, swollen after being used and used and used, by more than one man, by more than one woman.

And of her smiling and laughing about it all.

And I felt like a hole was opening up beneath me. The roar of the blood pounding in my ears was deafening. And all about me the sides of the world were closing in. And I wanted to cry out for her to come back. But it was too late. She was gone...

Reply privately

over a year ago

'she was gone' - is this a telling statement or teasing us readers. Who knows? Looking forward to next instalment without thinking too deeply of the potentially awful implications of this one.

Reply privately

By *H91Man
over a year ago

E

A very public display of Alex taking Sophie. I can just imagine the thoughts going through Steve's head, especially the looking at him and laughing, how humiliating.

It seems that Sophie finds it pretty easy just to switch to as if Steve isn't there, not even a wave goodbye as they drive off.

Definitely seems to be a bit of regret kicking in, will be very interesting to see how it affects him when out with Victoria. Will he be able to enjoy himself or will the thoughts of Sophie eat away at him. Especially if it turns out not to be as much about his first time at the club, but a way for Victoria to expand Vanessa's experiences, I can see Steve perhaps feeling a bit left out.

Another very emotionally twisting chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Reply privately

By *ifunlover69Man
over a year ago

Exeter

Clever. Very clever.

Reply privately

By *panker78Couple
over a year ago

chorley

Reply privately

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

All part of the game, Alex plays it very well!!

Steve needs to step up!!

More!

Reply privately

By *lowersandcarsCouple
over a year ago

Aylesbury

Reply privately

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

Reply privately

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

Alex is playing this well but then I'm guessing thus isn't his first rodeo. How many other marriages has he destroyed. Also starting to get suspicious about Victoria.

Reply privately

By *indapeterCouple
over a year ago

northamption

Well it's a good way of breaking there marriage up and putting Steve with Victoria more together and Sophie playing the game with Alex. To what end

Alex will drop Sophie if Steve thoughts her and she had to stay with him

Reply privately

By *ayvon1966Man
over a year ago

carlisle

So Victoria is still in contact with Alex or how else would he know anything about what Steve calls her Steve needs answers from Victoria as he is supposed to be her master not Alex he passed her to Steve when he is sick of Sophie and needs a new conquest is he going to pass Sophie on the plot is so open to expand or is the truth about Alex coming out soon when Steve gets to the bottom of who and what he is

Reply privately

By *H91Man
over a year ago

E

"So Victoria is still in contact with Alex or how else would he know anything about what Steve calls her Steve needs answers from Victoria as he is supposed to be her master not Alex he passed her to Steve when he is sick of Sophie and needs a new conquest is he going to pass Sophie on the plot is so open to expand or is the truth about Alex coming out soon when Steve gets to the bottom of who and what he is"

It might be as simple as Sophie has told Alex.

It would make sense for Steve to get round to doing some research into who Alex really is, then he will actually have a chance of playing him at his own game.

Reply privately

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

moved to cuckold land

"So Victoria is still in contact with Alex or how else would he know anything about what Steve calls her Steve needs answers from Victoria as he is supposed to be her master not Alex he passed her to Steve when he is sick of Sophie and needs a new conquest is he going to pass Sophie on the plot is so open to expand or is the truth about Alex coming out soon when Steve gets to the bottom of who and what he is"

Eh Alex would easily know from Sophie or like Sophie Alex seen new profile

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Wow, like who wouldn't notice that going on, a very public display

Reply privately

By *llNatural36FWoman
over a year ago

Denbighshire

It's not something I could do, fair play to Steve

Reply privately

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

Loved this update, showing more of the story line and Steve’s feelings as the lifestyle progresses with Sophie

Great read as ever,

Reply privately

over a year ago

Doncaster

We love and hate the characters in this story in equal measures ,all down to the ops brilliant writing skills , thanks for sharing xxx

Reply privately

By *lumbercoupleCouple
over a year ago

Vera Playa

Enchanting

Reply privately

over a year ago

Quite proud of our steve boy xx he showed he is a far better man than alex xx he does need to concentrate on his 2 sexy ladies now xx

Reply privately

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

Reply privately

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

TT102

I walked back into the quiet house.

Sophie was gone and I felt sick about the thought of what she was going to be doing. But... I liked that feeling. I really did. I wanted to feel it, and I knew I'd want to feel it again.  And again. I didn't know why. I still don't. But it was true. And it was also true that those images I had in my head were a massive turn on.

I slipped my hand into the waistband of my jogging bottoms and down to my stiff cock. I so wanted relief. I started to stroke, my eyes closed, thinking about her. I wanted to cum hard... over the thought of her taking other cocks, the way she was taking Gerald's in the picture I'd seen. Over the thought of her pussy, of what it would look like as she lay there, her smooth mound, rising from her flat abdomen, bisected by her dishevelled, wet labia.

God I really, really wanted to fuck. Needed to fuck. I needed a pussy, one just like that image of Sophie's in my head. I wanted to plunge myself into it. It would feel so good around my aching cock now.

I was still stroking myself, but faster now. And I could feel a familiar tingle.

But I mustn't. I had to think about tonight. About Victoria. And who knew who else. I needed control. But it was so difficult. I was edging myself. Almost to the point of no return. And then I thought I'd gone too far.

No!

I pulled my hand clear and urgently clenched my pelvic muscles. I tensed, two, three seconds, and a small glob of cum dribbled out of my cock. But the dam held... just... and the feeling passed.

But fuck! I was so horny.

And I was horny for the rest of the afternoon, especially around three o'clock, by when, I reckoned, Sophie and Alex would have been at the party for a while and Sophie would probably be getting fucked by someone.

That thought was as difficult to shake as it was debilitating. I had no motivation or energy to do anything. I just lay on the sofa, eyes closed, wondering what Sophie was doing right then.

The afternoon just drifted, slowly, wastefully, past until five o'clock, when I thought I'd better make myself something to eat and get changed.

I was expecting the girls around quarter past six, give or take a few minutes, if Victoria wanted to leave at half past, after trying a few outfits on Vanessa. So I needed to be ready for then.

Amazingly, given the fact that Victoria was driving, and therefore in control, they were early, turning up at mine at five past.

"You're keen." I said, grinning at them, as they walked past me in the door way.

Vanessa came in first, and just said "Hello." but smiled knowingly as she did so, in that way you do when you see someone you've fucked and you know you're both thinking about it.

And then came the bundle of energy that was Victoria. She kissed me and said that I had no idea how horny she was. I told her that she'd be surprised.

It sounded like we were in for a good night.

They went upstairs to try out some outfits Victoria had brought in a separate bag to her overnight case. Looking at the bag I thought it would be a miracle if we left in twenty five minutes.

I stood, waiting for them, in the lounge. Looking out at the road beyond my driveway, from where Sophie had earlier departed, and wondering, yet again, what she was doing... what was being done to her... right at that moment.

My thoughts were interrupted by the giggling noises from upstairs suddenly getting louder, followed seconds later by the sound of footsteps on the stairs. Surprisingly they had only needed twenty minutes to make their choices.

Whatever Vanessa had chosen, with Victoria's help, was going to remain a secret for a little while longer, as indeed was Victoria's own outfit. They had both changed back into their 'going out' clothes to travel in. They would change again at the hotel and only then would I see what  they were going to wear.

Victoria took the bag of unneeded clothing to her car, locking it in the boot, and we were good to go. And so I told myself that I needed to focus on what I was doing now, not what Sophie was.

The journey and the check-in at the hotel passed without a hitch, and we were in the room just before eight, as Victoria had predicted.

As soon as we were in our room, Victoria took the chosen outfits out of her bag and laid them on the bed. Vanessa meanwhile took a small bottle of Absolut Lime vodka out of her bag, poured a decent measure into each of the standard two cups the hotel had provided - despite the room being booked for three - and then proceeded to take a swig direct from the bottle.

Victoria held her cup up and clinked it against Vanessa's bottle, and toasted to a good night ahead.

"Come on then," Victoria said to Vanessa, indicating the clothes on the bed, then turned to me and asked me to phone down to reception for a taxi in half an hour.

I thought for a moment. "Um, where shall I say we want a taxi to? Not the club!" I laughed.

"Just say into town." Victoria replied, waving her hand.

I picked up the phone and dialled reception, and just as it was answered, Vanessa, with her back to me, unzipped her skirt and let it drop to the floor.

I hadn't thought they would be getting changed in front of me. For some reason I'd thought they would go to the bathroom. But, let's face it, why would they? For a start I'd already seen them both naked. Up close. And then there was the fact that they were putting on erotic clothing to go to a swingers club, where it was pretty much guaranteed that I would be seeing them naked again.

I heard the receptionist say hello for the third time before I refocused on my phone call. I asked if they could arrange the taxi and they said "certainly, sir. No problem." and asked for details.

Whilst I was finishing the call, Vanessa had slipped her panties and blouse off too and was just unhooking her bra, to release her ample chest. Victoria, meanwhile, with no bra and, I noted with surprise but no real shock, no panties, was already naked and picking up her outfit.

Both women had chosen black dresses and both were going to wear them without underwear.

Victoria had chosen a wet-look PVC dress, with criss-cross straps in cutouts on the side of both thighs, and in a long V all the way down the front to her navel.

Vanessa's dress was made of an embroidered semi-sheer mesh, also with a criss-cross cutout in a V down the front, which revealed a significant amount of cleavage, with similar cutouts all the way down each side.

Both dresses were naturally very short, barely extending below their respective crotches, and as they twirled to show me how they looked, I saw that they only just covered their bums too.

Both looked hot, in their own ways. Victoria, of course, would have looked good in a tea towel, with her long slim legs, toned stomach, gorgeous peach of a bum and perfect, pert breasts, it looked like her dress had been painted onto her.

Vanessa was a little more fuller-figured than Victoria, but the tight dress she was wearing swept over her curves, accentuating them perfectly, and leaving no room for doubt that she was a real, naturally sexy woman.

I couldn't help noticing too that Vanessa's dress was more revealing than Victoria's. Her nipples were discernible through the fabric, as was the top inch or so of her pussy, before the bottom part curved back into the shadows.

I wondered how much the dress was her choice, and how much it was Victoria's. If Victoria wanted Vanessa to open herself up to some new experiences in the club, to show her what possibilities there were for her to expand her sex life, then it was completely feasible that she had encouraged the older woman to wear something a little more daring.

Basically, if Victoria wanted Vanessa to have an active night, then the best way was to throw her straight into things, and the best way to do that was to get her noticed. It wouldn't hurt that the dress would probably also get her feeling a little more playful.

As they stood there before me, the two of them, one I was definitely going to fuck at some point in the evening, and one I probably wasn't, it was rather ironic to realise that Victoria was Vanessa's teacher in all this.

"What do you think? Will we do?" Victoria asked me.

"You both look amazing," I said. "I'm going to feel ten feet tall walking in there."

Vanessa smiled.

Victoria grinned.

"What about this one?" She said, turning towards Vanessa. "Doesn't she look fantastic?"

"Yeah, I get a feeling she's going to be very popular tonight." It was my turn to grin.

"Oh stop it!" Vanessa said, to the both of us. She knew I was following Victoria's lead in trying to boost her ego and confidence ready for the night ahead.

But Victoria walked over to her and kissed her, deeply and passionately, then, right in front of me, she ran her hand under Vanessa's dress and rubbed her pussy, and then slipped a finger inside her. As the older woman stiffened and braced herself against her younger lover, Victoria said "You look fucking hot Mrs D. I can't wait to see you get fucked loads tonight... and then I'm having you."

And with that she withdrew her finger and popped it into her mouth. Then she turned to me, winked, and said "And don't you worry, I've got a feeling you're going to get plenty too..."

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *eajayTV/TS
over a year ago

Tamar Valley

Looking forward to a great night for Steve and can’t wait to hear what Sophie gets up to xxxx

Reply privately

By *wansea gangbang clubCouple (MM)
over a year ago

Swansea

This story is turned into giving Sophie away not taking sophie

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think with the help of Victoria Steve will take her away from Alex. Good story op love it

Reply privately

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

Reply privately

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

Looking forward to the club

Reply privately

By *ex1Man
over a year ago

Beccles on the river

Not sure, but I don’t think Steve’s in for a good night. I sense the the end is coming. Victoria Steve’s sub I don’t think so, more like Steve is Victoria’s sub.

Reply privately

By *llNatural36FWoman
over a year ago

Denbighshire

He's going to be loving it

Reply privately

By *panker78Couple
over a year ago

chorley

Reply privately

By *lowersandcarsCouple
over a year ago

Aylesbury

Reply privately

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

Great read yet again and the mixed feelings

Said it many times throughout this great read that I feel Steve is really out of his depth coming from a vanilla lifestyle and marriage and then out of the blue

Swinging opportunity and extras throughout given freely from wife and Alex

He’s so mixed up emotionally and feelings and head all over the place it’s hardy surprising he’s all over the show mixed with guilt lies swinging, wife being owned etc

Having loved her and being the only partner she had and married probably thought there life was set in stone, then suddenly all this happened in such a short time, I feel he’s trying to hold on to the Sophie he knew, but has now gone for ever tainted by Alex games, he gave up more than he knew getting involved in Alex games with no boundaries together

Like most people when a partner cheats, they either walk away or go along with what’s happened thinking if they go along with it, it will be alright

But in reality it rare it works riddled with lies betrayal and lack of trust and respect, it slowly eats away at them, especially when they are late, not around or you know what they are doing, Steve has all this going on and knows she is being treated like a commodity, piece of meat to be shared around, even more disturbing is the fact of her being pimped or having sex with people she does not like or want, but to be humiliated and her totally respecting another person (Alex)rather than her husband

I can see why Steve would totally try and accept Sophie the new Sophie because he loves her, but we have had plenty of doubts too

Steve thinks she was cheap flashing whilst they out together and spoilt the outings, also her going with anyone and with no protection either from Sti or dangerous situations, long term not a marriage that’s going to last but in story land we can all have a good ending

Like most having invested a lot of time in this great story on here, and have grown to love hate the characters, we feel we want to see much more for Steve than humiliation and being a cuck

I think the club night might not be great in the next instalment, Steve there being reminded of what’s happening to Sophie without him his true love and vic doing her own thing with Vanessa at the club giving him time for reflection again

Especially if there are loads of couples having fun together, no Steve an Sophie fun time together exploring her sexuality

No Steve your on your own

Steve is still subjected time his vanilla life with Sophie while she has the highlife and sexual desires fantasies and experiences without her husband!!!

Feeling for Steve a bit but god we all want him to man up

Even vic now starting to do her own thing, Steve just tagging along

Could be losing a lot more soon Sophie and vic

Sophie going into the sunset on holiday with Alex for the high life and fuck of the century

Steve stuck at home, thinking about what’s go on in his home, when he’s at work has Alex and his friends been round and Sophie took the day off to accom them

No boundaries you will live to regret it

Alex is already knocking on your door and now collecting your wife for all the world to see, making a big show of it, your neighbours will be talking

Also people know she’s having sex with people in the local pub, and I’m sure when Gerald is taking a young lady to the local pub then home, people are going to be talking

Mm more humiliation Steve !!

Looking forward to see what vics plans are in this ever changing situations

Reply privately

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Reply privately

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm going to out this out here... Can we have 2 updates per day? I absolutely love this storyline, but it's starting to drag on for me now.

I know this is going to get backlash, but just my feelings.

Great story, and please keep it going

Reply privately

By *ickymac52Man
over a year ago

newry

"I'm going to out this out here... Can we have 2 updates per day? I absolutely love this storyline, but it's starting to drag on for me now.

I know this is going to get backlash, but just my feelings.

Great story, and please keep it going "

Seriously? Can you imagine how difficult it is to put up 1 per day and the op hasnt missed one yet. 2 would be almost impossible and possibly lessen the quality. Enjoy what your getting, too many other stories have just died a death and left readers hanging. We want to get to the end of this one.

Reply privately

By *unrigMan
over a year ago

aberdeen

First thing I look at in the morning!! Love the updates .

Reply privately

By *yTreacleMan
over a year ago

Winchester

I agree that we are all impatient.

But isn't anticipation a great part of the fun?

In every sense of the word that is applicable on here?

Reply privately

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

Look forward to each day.

Reply privately

By *lowersandcarsCouple
over a year ago

Aylesbury

On a normal day this is my after work relaxation. Now I’m here waiting for the next instalment.

A great read OP

Reply privately

By *eaAndBenCouple
over a year ago

Dublin

I hope we’re getting an installment today... it’s later than usual!

Reply privately

By *panker78Couple
over a year ago

chorley

Reply privately

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

When the taxi came, I sat in the front seat and the two girls sat in the back. But it was Victoria who told the taxi driver where exactly we were going, and asked if he could be available to pick us up at 2 am.

He smiled, obviously familiar with the club. He said that he normally knocked off then, but that he'd come and do a last pickup. I wondered if he thought he might get lucky on the return journey.

"You all set for a good night then?" He asked. "There an event on tonight, is there?"

"No," Victoria replied, laughing. "I'm just showing these two virgins what goes on there."

The driver laughed with her.

The rest of the journey was taken up with the tale of how the taxi driver had tried to persuade his wife to go to the club with him. To no avail.

He turned to me, just as we pulled up outside the venue and asked if I was married to 'one of those in the back'.

I said that no, I wasn't. And then couldn't help adding that my wife was at a private orgy at a posh country house hotel.

I paid the fare and we clambered out of the car, doubtless leaving behind a very turned-on taxi driver.

We entered the club and paid our surprisingly small entrance fee at the reception desk, and checked our coats.

The entrance to the unisex changing room was just beyond the reception. The girls were already changed, of course, but I needed to get myself ready.

They followed me into the changing room and sat together, observing, and discussing, some of the other clientele getting ready in there. And not as discreetly as they thought. It was plain, for example, what they thought about a skinny guy who pulled down his boxers to reveal a very long cock.

I stripped naked too, seeing no point in keeping my trunks on, and wrapped one of the supplied towels round my waist.

Both the women were grinning at me. Although I wasn't quite sure why Vanessa was. I doubted she would be getting any of my cock that night. And I pondered whether she was aware of quite what Victoria's plan was for her.

After we left the changing room we had to climb a flight of stairs to the first floor. Victoria led the way, and I just gazed at her arse the whole way up. "Dungeon's on the ground floor." Victoria explained, looking back over her shoulder. "Bar, hot tub and a few communal play rooms on this floor, then a couples room and private rooms upstairs." She flashed her eyes at us, but mainly at Vanessa and smiled that mischievous smile of hers.

The club was predictably low-lit, and warm, as it needed to be with patrons who were by definition scantily-clad or naked. And the decor, predictably, was dominated by red.

There were already quite a few people milling around, or standing by the bar, or sitting at some of the low tables around the edges of the room.

We headed to the bar and I ordered 3 double vodka martinis, as per Victoria's instructions. Then we stood and surveyed the scene, taking in the ambience and naturally checking out the other patrons and weighing them up.

Victoria was in her element. I could tell that she was revelling in her role as guide for the night to Vanessa and I. I watched the way she looked around the room. Whereas Vanessa did so slowly, with a mixture of wonder, curiosity, and no little surrealism at finding herself there, Victoria actively scanned it. Quickly her gaze moved from person to person, making note of who was in, and no doubt making instant judgements about how much interest they held for her. About their usefulness to her.

She probably did this every time she visited a club, but I suspected that it had always been done in hope rather than expectation before, because surely Alex would have chosen who she went with, rather than Victoria choosing herself. Probably like he would be for Sophie right now.

I shook my head clear. Don't go there. Focus on here.

This time would be different for Victoria. I knew I was supposed to be her Dom, but this environment was new and strange to me. I knew almost nothing of its protocols. Whereas she was clearly in her element. Things might be different in the future, but there was little doubt that tonight, she was in charge.

"Hannah!"

The voice came from behind us. I turned to see who was calling out, and saw Victoria embracing an older lady, probably in her late 50s, maybe a little older, it was hard to be certain with the lighting.

"How wonderful to see you." The woman said. "I wasn't sure if we'd see you again. Alex told me that you were moving on last time he came. When he brought his new toy with him."

I presumed the 'toy' was Sophie.

Focus.

Victoria smiled and indicated towards me. "Yes," she said. "It was time for a change. For both of us. I'm under new management now." She chuckled, and introduced me and then Vanessa to the woman, who was called Lucy and was the hostess at the club.

"So what are you all looking for tonight? Anything in particular?" Lucy enquired.

"Oh, just seeing who's in and what pops up." Victoria answered. "I think we might chill in the tub for a bit first and take it from there."

Lucy winked at her. "Might be a good idea to do that soon." And with that she gave Victoria a peck on the cheek and moved off to check on her other patrons.

That was the first mention I'd heard of us using the hot tub, but it sounded like a good way to get us relaxed into the vibe of the club.

Victoria turned back to us and asked if that sounded OK to us. We both said it did, so Victoria told us to bring our drinks. We followed her out of the bar area and into a short corridor. As we did so, she informed us that she thought there were already a few 'possibles' in, as she put it.

And as we walked through the black door at the end of the corridor, the list of 'possibles' grew by one. In fact I think Victoria probably started a 'probables' list there and then. And I knew why Lucy had said that it might be a good idea not to delay checking the hot tub out.

Sitting there, alone, was a young guy, I'd say in his early twenties, not especially handsome, but I guessed by no means unattractive. That was definitely the impression I got, judging by the look that passed between Victoria and Vanessa. It also helped that he appeared to have a pretty athletic build, from what I could see anyway, with broad, square shoulders and well developed arms.

Victoria said 'hi' to him, and asked if he was OK for us to join him. She wasn't really asking his permission, I realised, more gauging his interest from the way he responded.

When he replied saying "Please do." enthusiastically, she knew what she needed to know.

Then I understood the other reason why Victoria had wanted to make sure of what Vanessa was wearing. She didn't want her to have to fiddle with hooks and clasps to undress. She nodded to the other woman, and then slipped the straps of her dress off her shoulders and literally peeled the dress off. First revealing her tits, then her stomach and finally her pussy.

She stood facing the guy as she did so and he made no disguise of watching her the entire time. As she wanted him to.

Vanessa had been a fraction slower than Victoria in starting. Perhaps needing Victoria's nakedness as extrinsic motivation. It was understandable that she was a little nervous. But she quickly overcame it and she too slipped her dress off easily. This time up, over her head, so her lovely tits were the last things she revealed.

By the time she lowered her arms and her breasts settled back into place, the guy was looking at her. The smile on his face showing that he liked the view.

He introduced himself as Luke, and Victoria immediately responded to that by saying that she hoped he'd brought his lightsaber. It was cheesy, but it did the job of establishing what everyone was interested in perfectly.

Victoria introduced herself, then me, as 'her fella', which was as much as Luke needed to know. And then she introduced Vanessa.

"This is her first time in a club," Victoria offered, "so I'm hoping she has a good time."

She dangled Vanessa in front of him. He bit.

"I'm sure she will. She's a very sexy lady." Luke's interest more than apparent.

Victoria looked at me and winked, obviously the de rigeur method of secret communication within a club. This one was meant to say 'bear with me'.

The girls put their dresses on one of a row of plastic chairs to one side of the tub, and then stepped into it. Victoria immediately sat down beside Luke, gesturing to Vanessa to sit the other side of him.

For my part, I unwrapped my towel and placed it with the girls' dresses. But nobody was paying any attention to me.

I sat opposite them and watched Victoria flirting with Luke, but always based around Vanessa, around why she was here, what she was looking for, what she liked and that she thought she liked Luke very much. She told him that she was a married lady whose husband didn't know she was here, and hoped Luke didn't think worse of her for that.

But she knew it would be a massive turn on for him.

Vanessa joined in with all this, but always in response to Victoria's lead.

Finally Victoria asked Luke if he'd like to be the first guy ever to kiss Vanessa in a club. He turned towards Vanessa and said that he would like that very much. And that he'd like to do more than kiss her. And with that he leaned in and Vanessa responded.

Victoria looked over at me and mouthed "you okay?" to me. I nodded. Then she mouthed "give me a minute." Then she shifted slightly in her seat and I could make out her arm moving towards Luke under the water.

"He's definitely brought his lightsaber Vanessa" She said, laughing. Then turned to me and opened her eyes wide and mouthed "Oh my God!"

Lucy obviously knew what she was talking about.

Upon feeling Victoria's hand around his cock Luke broke free from kissing Vanessa and turned his head to look at Victoria. He moved it towards her, but she brought her hand up out of the water and wordlessly turned his head back towards her friend.

Then she reached around Luke and took hold of Vanessa's arm on Luke's shoulder and pulled it down, under the water to Luke's crotch.

I could see the grin at the side of Vanessa's mouth as her hand found his cock and wrapped around it. She clearly shared Victoria's opinion of it and was very pleased with what she'd found.

As Vanessa and Luke continued to kiss, her hand plainly working his cock, his hands now on her left tit, squeezing and stroking it, his thumb brushing over her hard nipple, Victoria slipped away from them and glided through the water to me.

Clearly pleased with herself she climbed straight onto me, sitting astride my lap. She leaned forward and whispered in my ear "That's her sorted... for now." And she leaned back and grinned at me. Then she leaned forward again and said "Thank you."

She had just planted her lips against mine when the door behind me opened. Victoria looked up, and over her shoulder I could see that Vanessa and Luke had also paused to see who had entered.

I couldn't turn to see who was there, but I heard a female voice say "Sorry, are we interrupting?"

I could tell from the look on Victoria's face that she liked what she saw. "Not at all," she answered, and then turned to look at Luke and Vanessa. "They're just leaving anyway..."

Reply privately

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

Mmm go on

Reply privately

By *lowersandcarsCouple
over a year ago

Aylesbury

Reply privately

over a year ago

more intrigue! Wonderful. Can’t wait fir next instalment!

Reply privately

By *omsubcouple76Couple
over a year ago

North Leeds

Steve is about as far away from being Victoria's Dom as he can can be!

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Looks like Victoria is definitely in charge

Reply privately

By *ollybushWoman
over a year ago

London

Absolutely loving this story. The best I have read on here by far.

Reply privately

By *lumbercoupleCouple
over a year ago

Vera Playa

Ooooo cant wait for more xx

Reply privately

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

Great first impression of the club and loving the first introduction

Follow vic the leader in to the lions lear !!

Yes the club sounds great, but the point it’s one of Alex great haunts to parade his meat and commodities for all sorts of games as part of his training!!

Watch out Steve !! How can you trust anyone at this club, possibility there are all

His friends especially as he provides them all with regular fucks for them, so they will want to keep him sweet!!

Also now Steve you have the place and images of where Alex has been training your wife, you have a club full of people that have all shared her, as Alex commodity to be shared for the club

Mm keep going here with Victoria and co, you will eventually bump into your wife being used under Alex orders, total humiliation completed, your not in control of your wife or sexual experiences

Part of your marriage that’s missing

So now everything is clear in your head when all them bad thoughts and doubts creeping in

Could this be Alex master plan to eventually get Steve to bump into his wife being used infront of him without his blessings or control and could Alex have planned this with vic to make this happen ?

Has vic played Steve all along ?

Get him to fall and get cosy with him to control him inadvertently, as we are seeing she’s no real sub with him, more a guiding influence throughout!!

Looking forward to the next instalment

See where we heading and what twists are in store for us all

Reply privately

By *otonfoxMan
over a year ago

Southampton

This gets better and better and is a must daily read

Reply privately

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

Vanessa stood, the water cascading off her breasts, and Luke followed her lead. That was when I saw what the girls had been so impressed with. Vanessa couldn't help tilting her head a little to get a better view, then held her hand out to lead him out of the hot tub.

"See you later, I guess." Vanessa said to Victoria as she passed.

Victoria just replied with "Have fun!"

There was a brief exchange of pleasantries as Vanessa and Luke passed the newcomers. Victoria watched everything, thrilled at the sight of her old teacher leading the big-cocked younger guy off somewhere so he could fuck her.

She also looked very happy watching the newcomers as they replaced Luke and Vanessa in the tub.

They sat opposite us and I could see now that it was a man and a woman, both around my age. I noticed that they were both wearing wedding rings, and assumed that they were husband and wife. Something that was quickly confirmed by the woman, who introduced herself as Lacey, and the man as her husband, Martin.

Martin looked in good shape, though I'd say toned rather than ripped. And Lacey reminded me a little of Vanessa. She too had nice boobs, probably a D cup, and the usual curves you'd expect on a real woman with a normal life. She was prettier than Vanessa though, in the eye of this beholder, anyway. She had dark hair, probably dark brunette, rather than black, cut in a layered, chin-length bob. It really suited her. But her best feature was definitely her eyes, which sparkled like black sapphires.

Their accents suggested that they were reasonably local. More than us, at least.

Victoria did the introductions again, but just giving my name this time, with no explanation of our connection.

Lacey probably figured out that Victoria was likely to be too young to be married yet. And possibly noticed the lack of a ring on her left hand. "So, are you guys a couple?" She asked "or just fuck buddies?"

"Something like that," Victoria answered. She'd shifted, so that she was now sitting on my lap, and turned to face towards the other couple. "Steve's married, but his wife knows about me. She does her own thing."

I think Victoria sensed from the ease of their manner that Martin and Lacey were experienced swingers. So that's why she felt more comfortable in revealing a little more about our status than she had with Luke.

Lacey smiled appreciatively. "Sounds cosy," she said. And then she got right down to it, which I was quickly learning was the way of things in an environment where most people were patently there to look for others to have sex with. "So what are you guys looking for tonight?" she asked.

"Pretty much anything." Victoria gave Lacey her best filthy look. And Lacey reciprocated in equal measure. Martin and I were just bystanders at this point.

"Are you bi?" Lacey asked, encouraged by the 'anything' in Victoria's response. And by the way she'd looked at her.

"Oh yeah," Victoria answered, matter of factly, as if it shouldn't need to be asked. "Vanessa... the woman who just left... is my lover too. Although her husband isn't as clued-in as Steve's wife."

Lacey chuckled. "Definitely his loss, I'd say."

Victoria joined in with her laughter and agreed with her.

"So," Lacey asked, and actually looked at me for once, "You fancy playing with us?"

We hadn't actually discussed what we were looking for at the club, but I'd thought about all the possibilities and all had their appeal. Threesomes, of both flavours. Foursomes with other couples. And even us playing separately, myself with another woman and Victoria with, well, take your pick regarding gender and numbers.

Victoria looked at me briefly, but saw the smile on my face, and that was all she needed. "Oh sure," she said. "That would be really cool. Shall we swap?"

I knew it couldn't always be that quick. That easy. But I guess where mutual physical attraction is obvious then there isn't much need for too much small talk. I wasn't under any illusion about where the main attraction for Martin and Lacey was though.

Victoria slid off my lap as Lacey launched herself away from Martin. They met in the middle, and instead of simply passing each other with a smile, they took hold of each other and kissed hungrily.

They remained locked in each other's embrace for at least half a minute, and as they finally broke to resume their respective crossings, they way they looked at each other left little doubt that they would be picking this up again at some point.

Lacey arrived on my side of the tub and immediately wrapped her arms around my neck. She smiled at me and said "Hello." I just managed to say "Hi." in return, before she kissed me. I couldn't see past her to see what the others were doing, but knowing Victoria I guessed it was something similar.

Lacey quickly straddled me, just as Victoria had done a few minutes earlier and we kissed again, continuously, whilst my hands began to explore her body. I held her round the waist initially, but then slowly moved them up her sides, until they were spread underneath her breasts. They fit snugly into the U-shaped arcs between my thumbs and index fingers, and I lifted them up, feeling their weight. Lacey gave out an appreciative moan as I squeezed them gently, and she grasped my hands in hers and forced me to squeeze them harder. She adjusted herself on my lap, so that she was rubbing against my stiff cock whilst she continued to use my hands to squeeze her breasts.

"OK," she said, breathlessly, and turned round to look at the other two. Victoria was also straddling Martin, but her knees were on the seat either side of him and she was holding herself up on the edge of the tub, so that she was above him and could feed her nipples into his mouth. Martin's hands were squeezing the lower part of her bum cheeks and massaging  them in a way that was causing her pussy to open slightly and then close.

Lacey finished her sentence, "Let's take this to a room shall we? I need to fuck."

Victoria half turned her head, and I could see the grin of agreement on the side of her face.

The women climbed off Martin and I, and stood up, then both stepped backwards towards the centre of the tub. They turned to face each other again, and kissed again. And this time Victoria's hands went to Lacey's tits, and Lacey's right hand went down to Victoria's crotch.

Then they took each other by the hand and led us out of the hot tub. Victoria and Lacey retrieved their outfits and grabbed a towel each, before wrapping them around themselves, Martin and I both did the same with our towels, and wearing our swingers uniforms we all headed off to find a room.

We walked back through to the bar area and then immediately turned right onto the stairway up to the second floor. The two women still leading the way, talking and laughing excitedly, with Martin and I following and just exchanging compliments about each other's partners and what they liked to do.

Martin told me that Lacey loved having her boobs played with, as I'd already discovered and that she loved being licked out. I said with mock seriousness that I would see what I could do.

The second floor didn't have a large communal space like the first floor. There was just a corridor with rooms down either side. The first room was the room designated for couples only, but there were already two couples in there, so we decided to check the others out.

As we passed the first one, which had a viewing window, Victoria stopped. I soon realised why. Vanessa and Luke were inside. Vanessa was on all fours and Luke was fucking her hard from behind. Judging by the noises she was making Vanessa was having a very good time.

Victoria looked up at me and winked, and then moved on.

The next room was empty, so we headed in there. There was also a window in this room, but we still closed the door, to deter others from actually coming into the room to watch.

There was just one large bed in the room, with a red plastic sheet on it. But it was bigger than a king-sized bed and there was easily enough room for us all.

We all removed our towels, and I have to admit that I was a little relieved to see that Martin's cock was regulation size, like mine. Victoria and Lacey climbed onto the bed first and, kneeling, immediately began to kiss again. Martin and I grabbed a condom each from a bowl on a small table in the corner of the room, then we climbed up onto opposite sides of the bed and we both lay down, watching the girls.

They obviously had the hots for each other, but right then they both wanted cock more, so they finished kissing and feeling each other and turned to their new partners.

The girls lay down in the centre of the bed, on their sides, with their backs to each other. I pulled Lacey in to me and we kissed once more, and once more my hand ran down her side, only this time it carried on down her thigh, before returning up and moving onto her bum.

I really wanted to get my cock inside her straight away, but I remembered what Martin had said, and so I thought I thought I'd better 'force' myself to go down on her before I fucked her.

I moved away from her and told her to lie where I had been, then I moved down the bed. She knew what was coming and grinned at me.

Then, looking me straight in the eyes, and fixing me with a filthy stare, she slowly, slowly opened her legs...

Reply privately

over a year ago

enticing our minds to wonder what twists and turns await next....

Reply privately

By *uddleanstrokeMan
over a year ago

Bristol / Crete / Glasgow

Reply privately

By *lowersandcarsCouple
over a year ago

Aylesbury

Reply privately

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

Getting better

Reply privately

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

Mm loving the update and that promise

Alex made to steve, Victoria would be the link to many a good pussy, this is is starting to become a reality and Steve’s 2nd additional pussy for him rather than just Sophie

But Alex already knows Victoria very well having training her to be the slut he wanted her to be...

So having trained her, he would know from her feedback and punishment to release her to be the true open slut giving her regular confessionals he would know all her kinks and sexual desires and fantasies!!

So the question should still be asked, is Alex still in control, having known all Victoria s kinks and sexuality, he would still know how to pull her strings although this is now done more suttle, ie have a favour for you vic, please can I ask you ? and we still know on occasion he has still contacted her and asked her not to meet Steve when Sophie had her first real punishment on her pussy !! she had to fuck someone so she went home and demanded Steve to fuck her swollen pussy, so Alex still has some background control with vic !!!

So will this become a regular place for all the characters and in a twist in fate, Steve get to see his wife used in there Alex controlling it whilst he has no say or interventions of what happens, Alex completes his goal off totally humiliation for Steve

Will Steve just watch his wife there flogged fucked and used while he’s around her in a crowd watching and wanking ?

Mm steve gets his kick out of it too..

Great to see if this will be a one off at the club Alex uses and whilst he shares Steve’s wife ? Where is Steve’s concern for his wife gone ? No protection, no safety, no openness, no names address or information to make sure she’s ok if she doesn’t come home?

Does this look like Steve’s love is fading for Sophie as he becomes more happy for Sophie to live her own sexual lifestyle alone and without him, this really seems the case !!!

The biggest question is where has the love gone honestly!! All concern goes as Steve gets his kicks with other people

Both now living basically separate lifestyles and experiences apart from sharing a bed through week when they go to work,

I Still see this as a bad relationship with no boundaries and distance from each other

You can see Alex slowly taking Sophie !!

Steve she’s gone and your living a separate life while fucking others,

You both just need flat mates to share pay the bills etc the only common denominators are sleeping in bed together and having a shared space together under one roof, but this space is not special place Any more, as Alex is now invading the marital home for all to see !!

Great read as ever and loving the seductive update from the author about the club and club scene and gives a great insight, especially for people that have not been to a club before !!!

For people that are asking for two updates a day !! All I can say is I’d rather have quality over quantity !!

Steve the author must have sometime to himself as it must take a lot of time keeping us all entertained at a time we have self isolation !!

Keep safe folks

Reply privately

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Great club experience so far, everyone is being mindful of the whole situation - Steve is a quick learner and finding his feet!! Great updates - keep’em coming!!

Reply privately

By *lumbercoupleCouple
over a year ago

Vera Playa

Oooooooooo

Reply privately

over a year ago

Loving the club updates, a nice change of pace to the usual emotional updates (which are obviously necessary) but the club has been a fun read!

Reply privately

By *llNatural36FWoman
over a year ago

Denbighshire

Reply privately

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

Reply privately

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

Reply privately

By *ongbowmanMan
over a year ago

Grantham

Nice!!

Reply privately

By *arc5t5Man
over a year ago

Chorley

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

What did he find?

Reply privately

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

Fantastic

Reply privately

By *lirts.R.usCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

He's going to have fun licking pussy lucky guy

Reply privately

By *lowersandcarsCouple
over a year ago

Aylesbury

Great!

Reply privately

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

Apologies for the delay in posting today's chapter folks. New working from home arrangements are affecting my free/quiet time to write.

Fear not though, I will finish the story. The key chapters, including the last one are already written, so it's 'just' a case of navigating my way to them

Reply privately

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

Pt 13 here :

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/995113

Reply privately

By *lumbercoupleCouple
over a year ago

Vera Playa

Dont say last post!!!

What will we do??

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Dont say last post!!!

What will we do??"

part 13 is up

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *en4funoxonMan
over a year ago

Banbury

What a story

Reply privately

By *ean6047Man
over a year ago

manchester

Reply privately

By *entlebearMan
over a year ago

Doug

"I find it difficult to understand this mentality as I like to own the fact I am a slut.

Great writing as ever and look forward to see where its leads... "

And a hot looking slut you are

Reply privately