Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Finding your kinky equal, a love story.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is a story about a beautiful maiden that lived in a place where Dragons roamed the lands. She had long dark hair, mediterranean skin, epic tits and a banging tight cunt.

She would frolic around in the forests gathering berries, playing with the animals and looking for treasure with her metal detector. Occasionally she would come across a lumberjack taking a nap in the midday sun, bare chested with his plaid flannel shirt resting on the handle of his axe. She would carefully unzip and lob his big floppy cock out of his pants and begin to suck it. This would awaken the lumberjack who would shout, no fair maiden you absolute weirdo and would chase her with his axe back to the old windmill where she’d been banished by the rest of the town.

The beautiful maiden would sometimes cry in her windmill, sometimes she would do a cross stitch or read old copies of Viz magazine that had been left there by the previous occupant Geppetto, along with some questionable wooden puppets with big noses that she often used as a dildo.

Although the beautiful maiden had the love and companionship of all the animals of the forest she would still get lonely and often wished for a real guy of her own.

One day whilst she was out with her metal detector again she heard the sound of galloping hooves, she hid behind a tree and was able to catch the conversation between the two huntsmen as they stopped for a piss.

They were talking about the upcoming ball that was to be held in the princes honour for him to find a wife. They said the palace was gonna be dripping with fanny from all over the town and neighbouring villages.

The beautiful maiden remembered what the prince looked like from when he spoke in her defence when his father banished her for sucking the dicks of sleeping men of the town.

He was 35, dark hair, chiseled cheek bones, very strong jawline and stood around 6 foot tall with broad shoulders and massive quads.

“Now is my chance” said the beautiful maiden. As a princess I would be able to move back to the town, have WiFi and mochas and a beautiful husband.

She rushed back to the windmill and rummaged around in the loft to see if she could find anything suitable for the ball. Luckily for her Geppetto was also a cross dresser and had many dresses and outfits although no shoes that would fit her little size 4 feet.

With a few sewing adjustments she was able to make a beautiful tight fitting red dress, plunging neckline with a split to the thigh. “Oh where the fuck am I gonna find some shoes to go with this dress” she sighed.

Off she went with her metal detector out into the forest, out so far as the sea. She sees a bunch of useless shit but then spots a battered gold box with some white writing on it, no, it can’t be she said, she picked up the box, opened it and low and behold were a stunning pair of black lady peep spiked Christian Louboutin heels, and they were in her size. She carried them back to her windmill and tried them on with her dress where she proceeded to parade around in the mirror for hours admiring her reflection and playing with her nipples. “Would you fuck me, I’d fuck me, so hard” she would say over and over.

The day came for the ball and the beautiful maiden made her way to the town. She was stopped by the towns entrance gates by two guards who pointed at her picture on the wall behind them. “We know you, you’re that fucking weirdo that goes around sucking sleeping men’s dicks, you ain’t allowed round these parts”. The beautiful maiden said look boys that’s me but I’ve got a ball to get on with so just flop out your dicks let me give you the best blow job you’ve ever had and I’ll be on my way alright. The guards did as they were told and after blowing their beans they kept their word and allowed the beautiful maiden to pass.

Once at the ball the beautiful maiden scanned the room like a T-800 and couldn’t believe how many birds were there, all for the prince, some were sniggering to each other and pointing at her. Some called her a slag and asked her what she thought she was doing at the princes ball.

Word reached the king that the beautiful maiden was back at the palace. He stood on the stage and called for the guards to remove her, the prince shouted Dad, it’s my ball and it’s only fair that I get to choose my wife from every woman in the land, as he said it he gave a cheeky wink to the beautiful maiden.

She relaxed and started to enjoy the party, went straight to the buffet where there were prawn vol au vents, cheese and pineapple on sticks, cheese and cucumber sandwiches, proper fucking high end shit, it was a serious party.

She thought she’d let the prince have his time with each of the ladies of the towns and neighbouring villages.

The tunes were banging and she had been dancing for hours with her tits barely being contained by her dress.

She was dancing and contemplating about the band Spagna, their early work was a little too new wave for her tastes but when ‘dedicated to the moon’ came out in '87, she thought they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. That whole album had a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gave the songs a big boost, she thought.

She was dancing away and singing

“Call me,call me, Baby baby call me now” when she was tapped on the arm. She turned around to see the prince, she smiled at him and he said “fancy coming for a chat?”....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

A fairy tale ....is it going to be kinky? I bet they've got a dungeon

over a year ago

Pmsl now that’s a refreshing change

By *iss busty 36hhWoman
over a year ago

Devon

Haha love it

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

This is amazingly something else, well done OP.

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

How does it end?

I was at the vinegar strokes then

Hope it somehow involves Buffalo Bill taking his dog Precious for a walk in the woods and he stumbled across the Princess......

By *tependousMan
over a year ago

Richmond (N.Yorks)

Awesome, I'm in bits

By *abonWoman
over a year ago

L’boro/Ashby & Cheltenham

I just love this!!!

over a year ago

Bloody brilliant!

By *oc-robMan
over a year ago

Sunderland

Such a refreshing change can't wait for more

over a year ago

...the beautiful maiden said “yes of course” and so she followed the prince across the dance floor of the grand hall, managed to grab a pastie as she passed the buffet table. The beautiful maiden tried to keep her eyes on the jiggle of the princes arse and avoid the poisonous looks and daggers she was getting from the rest of the birds.

They reached a heavy red velvet curtain and the prince held it open for her to step through into a smaller room which was adorned with beautiful pictures, it had a large dining table with chairs and a huge fireplace with a roaring fire, in front of it was a big fluffy rug. Oh let’s sit by there said the beautiful maiden, I fucking loves a fireplace I do. So they took their shoes off and sat on the fluffy rug.

So have you had much luck finding a wife yet, said the beautiful maiden, the prince sighed loudly, no I haven’t and at last count I’d seen 492 ladies, some of them were good for a roll in the hay but none of them have captured my heart.

“Aww that’s too bad” said the beautiful maiden trying her best not to look too pleased. What exactly does a prince look for in a wife she said. “I just want someone that’s my best friend, someone who gets me and doesn’t just see me as a prince, I want someone to walk with on the beach, someone who loves 80’s power ballads, someone that would look after me but most importantly someone who makes me cum really hard” said the prince who looked quite sad at this point. He took the beautiful maidens hands in his and looked into her eyes, he said to her I’ll never forget the day they banished you, I tried to make my father change his mind but he said you couldn’t keep running around the town like some fucked up willy winky sandman, breaking into people’s houses to suck men’s dicks. I used to have dreams that you came into the palace and into my room, nights where I thought you were in my bed sucking my dick, I’d reach down to try and grab your hair to make you gag on it but then I’d wake up and realise I was having another wet dream. The beautiful maiden said “aww you’re so adorable, and I do remember you speaking in my defence but I’ve never had the chance to thank you for it or show my appreciation, what could I do for you to show you how thankful I am?” The prince looked her up and down and said “lose the dress” the beautiful maiden did as she was told, stood up and eased herself out of her dress and allowed it to fall to the floor.

Wow you haven’t got any knickers on said the prince, the beautiful maiden said “mate I live in a fucking windmill like, I’m lucky to even have this dress”. The prince said no it’s fine, your pussy looks perfect and those tits oh my god those tits, the beautiful maiden sat back down on the rug cross legged in front of the prince. Your turn she said, and she watched the prince stand up and remove his jacket slowly followed by his bow tie, his shirt, all whilst looking in her eyes, he undone his trousers, stepped out of them then peeled off his pants with a boing as his happy penis exploded out to greet her.

The beautiful maiden tried not to weep when she saw his veiny gristle gut stick, it was beautiful, measuring about 7” in length with a circumference of 6”, it had prominent veins running through it, a pink shiny bellend that was glistening with precum and some huge balls. She moved onto her knees, gripped him with two hands under his balls and started to wank him, the prince was making stunning little moans of pleasure, she popped his bellend in her mouth and sucked a little harder whilst gently stretching his testicle skin. Oh god said the prince, I’m gonna cum, “no” said the beautiful maiden, “I haven’t thanked you hard enough yet, what else would you like me to do?” The prince raised an eyebrow as he looked at her, “there is something you could do” he said, I’m listening said the beautiful maiden, the prince said “nooo it’s not possible, I’ve asked almost every woman in the land to do it and they all said no” the beautiful maiden said “just tell me” the prince blushed and said “I would like to have my bum hole licked”....

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

Is the maidens name Grotbags? I’ve got a semi on now

By *av1970Man
over a year ago

Tattershall

An epic in the making

By *riendly and hornyMan
over a year ago

Crewe

I'm loving this. Very refreshing!

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

So well written and humorous really looking forward to this story going on for a fair bit longer

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

[Removed by poster at 27/02/20 21:50:35]

over a year ago

Live how this has been written, please continue

By *rygveMan
over a year ago

The Shires

Love this. Definitely some Welsh phrases from the maiden.

By *and2aCouple
over a year ago

aberdeen

Mmmm

By *antric ecstasyMan
over a year ago

Co Durham

A wonderful tale!

over a year ago

...well that’s certainly something I can do said the beautiful maiden. Get on all fours and show me that tasty little arse hole of yours. The prince got into position, resting on his forearms, chest and face down with his bottom wiggling in anticipation. The beautiful maiden got onto her knees behind him, ran her hands up his thighs then spread his bum cheeks to look at his hole.

That was beautiful as well, like those little pink shrimp sweets she loved. She had to sniff it, got her nose right in his arse, covering one nostril at a time with her finger she inhaled a big fat line of arse hole. The aroma, the sweat, the smell of flesh all hitting her senses at the same time, she had to taste it, ripping his arse cheeks further apart to open his little hole she began to lick it, then blowing on it to cool it and watch the sphincter contract and open all its on own. She pushed her tongue inside, then further, as far as she could, she could taste the fleshy insides but was running out of tongue, she wanted to get inside even further and damned her short stubby tongue!

The prince was making the most stunning sounds, she used her right hand to reach around to wank him, letting go of his right arse cheek trapping her face between his cheeks like a carpenters vice but she didn’t give a fuck, just kept trying to fuck his arse hole with her tongue, in and out, in and out. “I’m gonna cum” said the prince, the beautiful maiden let go of his dick, removed her tongue immediately. “No, not yet, you have to do something for me now” she said. “Anything” said the prince.

The beautiful maiden lay on the fluffy rug beside the prince, “I need a cwtch now” she said pulling him on top of her, his full body weight slightly crushing her but she didn’t mind. She ran her finger nails up and down his back, his mouth found hers, he could taste his arse hole on her lips, transferring the fleshy arse hole scent onto his mouth so she could smell it as they kissed.

His wandering hands moving all over her body. Over her soft big tits, squeezing them, pinching her nipples, smacking her tits, then his hand moved further down, down between her legs, his fingers rubbing her soaking little slit, parting her pussy lips to slip a finger inside, one then two, the beautiful maiden was grinding her cunt into his hand, the prince using his fingers expertly, tickling her womb and making the beautiful maiden ache to be filled up, she could feel she was close to gushing on the princes hand but she was also considerate of other people’s belongings and didn’t want to ruin the rug with her spurt.

She grabbed hold of the princes hand to stop him, do you want to see what I feel like she said, very aware of the wetness of the princes bellend rubbing precum all over her. “Yes!” said the prince. Ok but please be gentle with me I’ve been alone in that windmill for years, haven’t been fucked in a long time said the beautiful maiden. “I promise I won’t hurt you, on purpose” said the prince in quite a sinister tone this time...

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

Ooohhh what happens next? Does he blow his beans?

By *rghYeTimbersMan
over a year ago

Ipswich

Ok between this and your new profile your mailbox has to be full by now!

By *abonWoman
over a year ago

L’boro/Ashby & Cheltenham

“...letting go of his right arse cheek trapping her face between his cheeks like a carpenters vice...”

I’m just crying at that!!

Love love love this story!!!

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

over a year ago

Got a 7am till 3pm shift tomorrow so I’ll add some more to this then. Me now the author, not the beautiful maiden, she doesn’t have a job

over a year ago

Funny as fuck and strangely erotic. Great stuff Annie

over a year ago

...The prince looked different somehow, still fit as fuck but his eyes seemed darker, his mannerisms had changed, wasn’t the cheery friendly guy from an hour ago. This guy only had one thing on his mind.

Laying on her back, the prince opened her legs to have a good look at her neat little slit, smiling almost wickedly as if he knew he was about to split her in half.

Gently holding his dick he used his swollen helmet to part her pussy lips, sliding it over her hole, over her clit, holding it there for a few seconds, his leg was shaking each time , he did it again and again, sliding it over her hole, over her clit. Her juices and his precum making the most natural lube. In her mind she was dying for him to impale her but also very aware of his size.

Using the tip of his dick he pushed against her little hole, said in her ear “Now I wanna feel you from the inside”. He wanted to slide it all the way in but her tight little wet slit resists, pushing his dick back.

She was trying to fight her bodies natural reaction to tense up when it felt pain and make her cunt relax to let him in.

Her wetness edged down the shaft of his cock letting him enter centimetre by centimetre, getting deeper, her moans only accentuated the feeling and then suddenly...he slides all the way in, balls deep. The pussy that was once resisting his huge dick was now pulling him in. The warmth and wetness of her tight little cunt surrounding his cock. The prince stopped for a second as his dick adjusted to its temporary home.

The beautiful maiden felt all kinds of sensations, this wasn’t like fucking herself with her dildo or sticking her fingers inside her, this huge lump of man meat filled her in the most perfect way, it had a lifeforce, she could feel every throb, every twitch like being underwater but all the sensations were concentrated on her cunt which gripped him even more. “Please fuck me now” she said and with perfect rhythm he started to thrust into her, all the way out then all the way back in. She reached down to rub her clit, each pound of his dick bringing her closer and closer to orgasm. She tried pulling the prince into her even closer, was fucking him back and matching each thrust whilst trying to make him go faster.

This time it was the prince that was resisting, he totally controlled the tempo and was just enjoying his slow thrusts into her stunning wet, warm little cunt.

“Keep fucking me like that you’ll make me cum” she said, was as if hearing those words made the prince go fuck it, and he started pounding her, harder and faster, harder and faster, the sensation from that combined with the pressure on her clit made her cum so hard it stopped her breathing.

She could feel the prince tensing and could hear the stunning noises he was making, he was fucking done, could feel his dick starting to pulsate, her cunt milking his dick as he shot his load. The prince lay on top of her, legs shaking as he pumped the last of his hot cum deep inside her.

The beautiful maiden wrapped her legs a little tighter around his body, stroking his back, stroking his sides and his muscly thighs.

She didn’t want his dick to come out of her, she tensed the walls of her pussy to try and trap him inside but gradually he grew softer and slipped out.

She immediately cupped her pussy with her hand, very aware of the cum dribbling out of her, as she carefully got to her feet she gestured towards her hand and asked the prince “where can I put this” He got one of his socks from out of his shoe, went to give his bellend a wipe before she shouted “Leave it, gimmie the sock”. He tossed it to her, she caught it with her free hand and used it to scoop out their cum.

“I’ll clean you up” she said so the prince lay down on his back and she took his now soft floppy dick completely in her mouth. Sucking on his perfect shaped bellend.

The prince said we better get dressed, they’ve obviously noticed by now I’ve been gone ages and they’ll be wanting my announcement of who I’ve chosen to be my wife.

The beautiful maiden said have you decided then, and he said yes I have, I don’t think you’ll want to be around when I do it so I can show you another exit if you want?

The beautiful maiden couldn’t speak for a moment, umm yes ok, so you don’t want me as your wife, the prince looked at her almost laughing and said, you, I can’t pick you, you live all the way in that run down old windmill, I’ve picked a wife from right here in the street beside the palace.

Oh, said the beautiful maiden, ok.

As he showed her to the exit she spotted some diamond candlestick holders, so with the prince more interested in getting her out the side entrance she swiped them.

Once outside, hearing the door slam behind her, feeling the ice cold wind all over her body and the long walk ahead of her in the dark the beautiful maiden felt tears forming in her eyes. “Don’t cry, don’t you fucking dare cry” she said to herself. She started walking in the direction of her windmill.

Her shoes rubbing her feet raw now so she took them off and threw them in the direction of the door she just came out of.

The muffled sounds of The cribs coming from the palace gradually fading as she was walking away, the princes cum still leaking out of her with each step, “A mans needs, mans needs are full of greed, full of greed, a mans needs, are lost on me...

By *rghYeTimbersMan
over a year ago

Ipswich

over a year ago

It's not very realistic hahaha.

AnnieWilkes you are a fucking genius. Thanks for that: I can't remember the lady time I laughed so hard while getting a stinker of a stiff.

Thank you

By *cltdCouple
over a year ago

moira/belfast

Great story

By *ohnThomas1Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Very creative and well written. Women do it best. Would love to hear more. You could go anywhere with this story.

over a year ago

"Very creative and well written. Women do it best. Would love to hear more. You could go anywhere with this story. "

Nah this tale is over now I’m afraid.

Will have to wait till she goes on her next adventure!

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Very good, I can't help but read it in a Welsh accent. It was a bit sad at the end but at least she got a pair of candlesticks!

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I'm outside your age range so can't pm you but I've noticed a man on here that might be good for you.

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

I’m on the vinegar strokes. What happens next?

over a year ago

"I'm outside your age range so can't pm you but I've noticed a man on here that might be good for you. "

Oh refer a friend

over a year ago

"I’m on the vinegar strokes. What happens next? "

Nothing. That was it. Will have to see what other adventures she gets up to. She’s going on a night out next Saturday with her friend who lives in the lighthouse, also banished for streaking and stripping all the time. She might have some adventures afterwards who knows.

By *rghYeTimbersMan
over a year ago

Ipswich

"I’m on the vinegar strokes. What happens next?

Nothing. That was it. Will have to see what other adventures she gets up to. She’s going on a night out next Saturday with her friend who lives in the lighthouse, also banished for streaking and stripping all the time. She might have some adventures afterwards who knows. "

Funny as love the falic homes a windmill next a lighthouse, what next a tower, a chimney, a shard?

over a year ago

Well yeah it would have a lighthouse as it has a sea. All seas have a lighthouse.

By *ex HolesMan
over a year ago

Up North

"I’m on the vinegar strokes. What happens next?

Nothing. That was it. Will have to see what other adventures she gets up to. She’s going on a night out next Saturday with her friend who lives in the lighthouse, also banished for streaking and stripping all the time. She might have some adventures afterwards who knows. "

I will be purchasing the next edition of the adventures of the beautiful maiden that’s for sure

By *inky SpiceWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Very good, I can't help but read it in a Welsh accent. It was a bit sad at the end but at least she got a pair of candlesticks!

"

Plus he will end up with someone who never satisfies him like Windmill girl did

over a year ago

"Very good, I can't help but read it in a Welsh accent. It was a bit sad at the end but at least she got a pair of candlesticks!

Plus he will end up with someone who never satisfies him like Windmill girl did "

A shags a shag to guys though. Even in stories and fantasies you have to try and keep it real!

By *inky SpiceWoman
over a year ago

Glasgow

Plus he will end up with someone who never satisfies him like Windmill girl did

A shags a shag to guys though. Even in stories and fantasies you have to try and keep it real! "

Yeah but they always think back to the one that got away

over a year ago

Aww my story. What the fuck was I writing

over a year ago

Really liked it, novel, fresh and funny. Xx

over a year ago