Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Birthday Tribute Treat

Jump to newest

By *hett and scarlett OP   Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

Morning all

Scarlett is officially crossing that line from being closer to 40 than 30 today.

I thought I’d try and brighten her mood and give her confidence a boost by showing her a tribute or two after the kids are in bed.

Any lads interested?

Rhett

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *enninemarkMan
over a year ago

huddersfield/manchester

"Morning all

Scarlett is officially crossing that line from being closer to 40 than 30 today.

I thought I’d try and brighten her mood and give her confidence a boost by showing her a tribute or two after the kids are in bed.

Any lads interested?

Rhett "

Happy Birthday to Scarlett. Not able to organise a tribute but I will say publicly how sexy I think she looks in her pics...stunning! Hope she has a good day x

By *oungnwilling_18Man
over a year ago

coventry

I could do a tribute for her if interested

By *hett and scarlett OP   Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

"Morning all

Any lads interested?

Rhett

Happy Birthday to Scarlett. Not able to organise a tribute but I will say publicly how sexy I think she looks in her pics...stunning! Hope she has a good day x"

Ah, thanks very much. I’ll be sure to pass it on

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well scarlet is a very fine specimen of the female figure, I would be a lucky guy if I got to play with her and as it is her birthday she can have one wish from me, just pop it in a DM and I will do my best to complete the request for her.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Scarlett is stunning. I’d love to help with a tribute this evening. Message me.

X

Post new Message to Thread