Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Her sister unknowingly caught us

Jump to newest

By *heboobieman OP   Man
over a year ago

Pilning bristol

We was in bed having a nice slow spoon fuck when suddenly her sister walked in and just stood there chatting totally unaware I was rock hard and inside her was such a horny experience and the second she was out the door god did I fuck the life out of her hopefully she will do it again and maybe join us

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Reminds me of a time 30 years ago with my first long term girlfriend ...I was round at her house where she lived with her parents.

We were sat in the small dining room which linked the house to the kitchen .. while parents were in the lounge watching tv.

Girlfriend was wearing a long dress but was impaled on my cock as we sat on a large leather chair ...but to anybody else she was just sat across me as we chatted...from nowhere her mother walked into the dining room on her way to the kitchen ...she stopped and chatted about nothing in particular for 5 mins like mother in laws do .. totally unaware my boner of a cock was buried deep in her daughters pussy which kept clenching and unclenching my cock almost milking it...eventually the MIL moved on into the kitchen...but OMG.. what a horny moment that was... it still makes me smile

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Love this. My gf did give me a kinky footjob in a restaurant under the table while out for a family meal and sat next to her mother. Later that night found out that her brother knew what we were up to lol

Post new Message to Thread