Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Dirty old man flasher

Jump to newest

By *ecretpanty OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

lisburn

I was walking in the woods the other day and seen an elderly man about 60 in a long trench coat walking towards me in the distance, as we got closer he untied his coat belt and pulled it open ,he was wearing a white bra panties and stockings and suspenders and a very hard cock poking out the top.

Well I was shocked and strangely excited by being flashed.

Should I go on?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rdiscreet327Man
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

Yes!

By *malldickmeMan
over a year ago

belfast

Yes please

over a year ago

lisburn

What would you have done?

By *rdiscreet327Man
over a year ago

Nottinghamshire

If you dress like your pictures suggest I’d have flashed him back

over a year ago

lisburn

He had now stopped and was now putting his hand into panties and was pulling his hard cock out and was now pumping away on it.

I was going to walk on but stopped and looked around to see if anyone else could see me watching. No it was just me and him.

I could feel my own cock starting to grow in the knickers that a always wear.

I was excited to see someone else who also liked the feel off lingerie.

I had a mad thought that he might like to see my lingerie so feeling brave I grabbed my track suit bottoms and pulled them down so he could now see my white frilly nylon panties and my stocking tops.

This must have pushed him over the edge because he moved towards me wanking his cock harder and harder and all off a sudden he was pumping ropes off thick white cum like a fountain all over my panties and some even Landed on my face.

I had tried to get out of the road but wasn't quick enough.

He quickly said love your panties and closing his coat moved off into the woods .

He did say see you next week at the same time.

So I was standing there with cum dripping off my face and my panties soaked and my own hard cock leaking precum making them even wetter.

I put my fingers up to my face and moved the cum across my face towards my open mouth and pushed it in.

Mmmm still warm and creamy.

I pulled my track suit bottoms right off and removed my soaking panties and hung them on a low branch.

Quickly I got dressed again and pushed my cock into them .

I wanted to have more fun now as I was smelling off cum and leaking precum like a horny teenager.

I moved off into the woods leaving my panties hanging.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"He had now stopped and was now putting his hand into panties and was pulling his hard cock out and was now pumping away on it.

I was going to walk on but stopped and looked around to see if anyone else could see me watching. No it was just me and him.

I could feel my own cock starting to grow in the knickers that a always wear.

I was excited to see someone else who also liked the feel off lingerie.

I had a mad thought that he might like to see my lingerie so feeling brave I grabbed my track suit bottoms and pulled them down so he could now see my white frilly nylon panties and my stocking tops.

This must have pushed him over the edge because he moved towards me wanking his cock harder and harder and all off a sudden he was pumping ropes off thick white cum like a fountain all over my panties and some even Landed on my face.

I had tried to get out of the road but wasn't quick enough.

He quickly said love your panties and closing his coat moved off into the woods .

He did say see you next week at the same time.

So I was standing there with cum dripping off my face and my panties soaked and my own hard cock leaking precum making them even wetter.

I put my fingers up to my face and moved the cum across my face towards my open mouth and pushed it in.

Mmmm still warm and creamy.

I pulled my track suit bottoms right off and removed my soaking panties and hung them on a low branch.

Quickly I got dressed again and pushed my cock into them .

I wanted to have more fun now as I was smelling off cum and leaking precum like a horny teenager.

I moved off into the woods leaving my panties hanging.

"

over a year ago

By *ve58Woman
over a year ago

liverpool

over a year ago

lisburn

Dirty old man flasher, I go back to the woods the next week to see if he is there.

Do you want more?

By *harlotteBrooke9TV/TS
over a year ago

Warwickshire

Yes please x

over a year ago

By *unboy69888ABCMan
over a year ago