Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

First pussy

Jump to newest

By *indaW50s OP   Woman
over a year ago

Pontefract

Well what a start, met up with my fuck buddy at the club today, got into the jacuzzi to warm up, that didn't take long, boy had I missed him, his cock so big n hard I just had to have it in me 15 mins n he was fucking me hard n deep, soon joined by another couple, didn't take long before they were watching us n joining in the fun.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Well what a start, met up with my fuck buddy at the club today, got into the jacuzzi to warm up, that didn't take long, boy had I missed him, his cock so big n hard I just had to have it in me 15 mins n he was fucking me hard n deep, soon joined by another couple, didn't take long before they were watching us n joining in the fun. "

Sounds like it was an amazing moment for u.

By *indaW50s OP   Woman
over a year ago

Pontefract

Each man cock deep both woman with hands on tits, not their own either, seeing the look on the mens faces we decided to kiss each other, wow did we get fucked harder, plenty of others stopping to watch the show n odd 1 or 2 got in to try n join the fun. We decided to go get a room to share the fun more, that's when we swopped partners, we both lay on our backs n let the men lick out our pussy, while we played with each others nipples.

over a year ago

"Each man cock deep both woman with hands on tits, not their own either, seeing the look on the mens faces we decided to kiss each other, wow did we get fucked harder, plenty of others stopping to watch the show n odd 1 or 2 got in to try n join the fun. We decided to go get a room to share the fun more, that's when we swopped partners, we both lay on our backs n let the men lick out our pussy, while we played with each others nipples. "

Wow thats a very interesting experience you had.. glad to hear that everyone enjoyed every moment by the sounds of it.. was this at a club?

By *indaW50s OP   Woman
over a year ago

Pontefract

The door kept opening by others but told couples only, then the men realised that we had only been kissing n playing with each others boobs, so we decided to move around a bit n while she was sucking her partners cock n mine was sucking her boob, I went in for my first lick of a pussy, I parted her hairy Bush to find her clit n in I went, licking n sucking on it.

over a year ago

"The door kept opening by others but told couples only, then the men realised that we had only been kissing n playing with each others boobs, so we decided to move around a bit n while she was sucking her partners cock n mine was sucking her boob, I went in for my first lick of a pussy, I parted her hairy Bush to find her clit n in I went, licking n sucking on it. "

Wow, nothing more sexy then two women playing with each other and pussy licking is my biggest turn on, as a male i can eat the clit for hours. Wat was expeiencing eating a pussy for you?

By *indaW50s OP   Woman
over a year ago

Pontefract

While licking n sucking on her clit I licked up n down her pussy before I started to enter her with 2 fingers, wow she arched her back n I knew I had her getting close to cuming, so carried on fingerings her, my first pussy n I was enjoying it, sweet n moist n then she got louder I sat up still fingers deep n then she came hard, pulling out my fingers I sucked them dry, my turn next the men said n so I lay on my back for her to return the favour.

over a year ago

"While licking n sucking on her clit I licked up n down her pussy before I started to enter her with 2 fingers, wow she arched her back n I knew I had her getting close to cuming, so carried on fingerings her, my first pussy n I was enjoying it, sweet n moist n then she got louder I sat up still fingers deep n then she came hard, pulling out my fingers I sucked them dry, my turn next the men said n so I lay on my back for her to return the favour. "

I do exactly the same i suck my fingers after aswell. Nothing better than a pussy cumming/squirting, i can listen to your stories all day they sound perfect. You must have a fun sexual life madam

By *indaW50s OP   Woman
over a year ago

Pontefract

Time for a break, drink n chat, but my man decided to make me squirt first, we went back to the jacuzzi the other couple went for a walk around the other rooms, 3 other men in there, time to pass the pussy 1 cock deep in pussy with 1 in mouth 1 each hand, all change mmmmmm, wasn't long before 1 was coming in my mouth, mmmmmm tasty.

over a year ago

"Time for a break, drink n chat, but my man decided to make me squirt first, we went back to the jacuzzi the other couple went for a walk around the other rooms, 3 other men in there, time to pass the pussy 1 cock deep in pussy with 1 in mouth 1 each hand, all change mmmmmm, wasn't long before 1 was coming in my mouth, mmmmmm tasty. "

Your man is a lucky man... "time to pass the pussy" wow wish i had a night like that lol.can i add u as a frownd and continue this chat on dms?

By *indaW50s OP   Woman
over a year ago

Pontefract

Back to the couples room to av 1 on 1 but found our couple so finished each other off man on women, swopping n woman on woman before all cuming loads,sadly my time was up n so had to leave 5hrs after arriving but wow what a day n what a way to lick my very first pussy.

over a year ago

"Back to the couples room to av 1 on 1 but found our couple so finished each other off man on women, swopping n woman on woman before all cuming loads,sadly my time was up n so had to leave 5hrs after arriving but wow what a day n what a way to lick my very first pussy. "

Did u get gangbanged aswell?

Post new Message to Thread