Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Just my fantasy

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is one I wrote a few years back ....

heading home from another long day at work , i get in and my gf is there sitting at the kitchen table having a coffee before she goes out to work on the bedtime shift . i say how was your day and her reply was " it was FAB just FAB " cool i said not thinking much about her reply , she finishes her coffee and puts her coat on and we kiss and i smack her sexy bum and say have a good night at work babe . her reply was i will , im sure it will be FAB . with that she left and i logged on to FAB to see if i had any messages . there were a few from a few friends just asking what i was at tonight . there was one from someone i hadnt been chatting to , a very sexy ts/tv witch also had a reply , the message read " love your pics , do you meet " the reply read we will tonight heres my number 079xxxxxxxxx " it was my gfs number . i was totaly shocked at this as the feeling of , holy shit , came across me , then the peny dropped , thats why she said she was FAB and her day was FAB , my gf had found my fab account ,,,, fuck how was i gona explain this . beep beep , my fone went and it was my gf , the txt read go into the bedroom and there is stuff i left on the bed that i want you to wear , also before you get dressed i want you to have a shower and shave your body all over , make sure you are lovely and smooth for me " i walk into the bed room and i find a lot of stuff on the bed , there was a lovely sexy red satin corset and matching red knickers , black fishnet holdups , a short black wetlook mini dress and red satin blouse .. also on the bed was a box and writtn on it was simply " open and enjoy " as i did i was amazed as there was a long ginger wig and a pair of 36 d breast forms ....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

jump into the shower and see loads of new shampoos and perfumed shower gells , i begin to shower and start to shave all over , the smells of the perfumed shower gell were devine as i soak my body in them shower over and now totaly smooth i dry myself off and begin to dress in the clothes my gf had left for me . beep beep , it was another txt from the gf " make sure you put makeup on first , i dont want you getting it on the new cloths i got for you " , i did as i was told and started to apply the make up and then but on the breast forms .. mmmmmmmm ong they feel good , i get dressed and finish off with the new wig , beep beep another txt , " when your dressed go into the living room and wait till i get home " ... nervously i wait and then here the front door open , its my gf but i can here giggles and two sets of heels " Josephine" she calls out "yes" i reply "stay there until i call you" for what seamed like an eternity , witch was prob about 15 mins , she called out again " Josephine can you come to the bedroom" bt now i was shaking with nerves not knowing what she had planned or what was about to happen , i open the bedroon door and see my gf embraced in a long kiss with a the beautiful ts/tv that she had messaged earlier .... she broke off the embrace and beckened me over , by now my cock was bulging trough the mini skirt and both my gf and Sharon , the tv could see my excitement .. my gf came over and kissed me passionately and whispered in my ear , " iv seen everything on your fab account " with that she went over to the chair in the corner of the room and started to undress , she had sext lingerie on and undressed to that , then sat down and said to me " i want you to kiss Sharon " i happly obliged and we began to kiss , i could feel her cock grow and we started running our cocks together trough our clothes , i started to undress sharon as did she undress me down to our sexy lingerie , at that my gf got up off the chair and lay on the bed , "come join me " she said to us and as we did she took off her bra and asked us to suck a tit each .. she was moaning and wriggling around on the bed as we sucked her gorgeous tits , she reached out and found our cocks uncased in our satin knickers and started gently stroking them "mmmmmmmmmmmmmm god they feel good " she murmured...i worked my way down my gf body to her pussy and could feel how wet she was trough her knickers , i pulled them off and started licking her hot wet pussy , as i did this she released Sharon cock and started to take his cock in her mouth and suck for all she was worth , sharon grabbed the back of her head and started to fuck her mouth slowly at first and then getting faster making her gag at times , i was licking her hot wet and by now engorged pussy , i could tell she was about to cum , i slid a finger in her pussy and one in her ass and this sent her over the edge , i could feel her tense up and she arched her back , my gf was cumming hard , she shuddered as i took her clit between my teeth and stroked my tongue over it , she exploded with a gush of cum in my mouth and screamed " fuck yes fuck yes " as her cum subsided my gf just lay ther on the bed with a smile on her face like a cat got the cream , she then got up and asked us both to lie end to end so our cocks would be together , she took our cocks and started rubbing them together , we were rock hard as she teased us , then she took both our cock in her mouth and started sucking us , we were in heaven , i loved that my cock was in contact with another cock and that my gf was sucking them both

she then got up and asked me to suck sharons cock , i immediately did as i was told and took sharons cock in my mouth , starting at the head and slowly doing down on it as far as i could , my gf then told sharon " did you know josephine is a virgin and would love to feel a real cock inside him ? ....

over a year ago

would you like to fuck josephine she asked sharon , " ofcorse i will , sharon said and with that my gf got us off the bed and positioned me on all fours , took out some lube and began to lube up my ass , sliding one finger in and then two , i groan with the feel of it , she then lubes up sharons cock and as she does this , my mind is raceing ,,, im going to be fucked for the first time and my gf is makeing it happen , can this be real ... then suddenly i feel the tip of sharons cock at the rim of my ass , probing me with my gf guiding sharons cock to my well lubed hole .... FUCK FUCK FUCK OMG the words that come outa me as sharons cock enters me , the feeling as sharons cock slowly goes in deeper and deeper , knowing that sharon is now inside me my gf then comes to the top of the bed lies down and opens her legs infront of my face and says " lick my wet pussy you dirty little slut " i gently start nibbling at her pussy lips and licking her clit but then sharon starts to fuck me faster and harder , i start to suck my gf clit really hard and slide my tongue into her hot wet pussy as deep as i can , sharon is now fucking me really hard and fast , my cock is rock hard and starts dribbling pre cum , all of a sudden without any notice i thence up and start to cum , the feeling is emence and uncontrollable i suck and lickand probe with my toung on my gf pussy as i cum that she starts to gush and cum again

over a year ago

fall flat , totaly exhausted after my first fucking and omg what a cum ,, sharon slips her cock out of me and my gf then turns me around to lie on my back , they both start to lick and suck my cock together , taking the last drops of cum from my now softening cock , i open my eyes and sharons cock is inches from my mouth , i move my head and take this beautifull cock in my mouth as my gf and sharon kiss and lick my cock clean , ... my gf then askes sharon to go behind her , she then gets back into 69 position and lowers her pussy on to my face abd begins to suck me , sharon is just over my head behind my gf , i grab her cock and position it towards my gf pussy , i have an amazing view of my gf pussy and sharons cock about to fuck her , sharon slides her cock between her lips and i see the head enter my gf , suddenly my soft cock becomes engorged as sharons cock enters my gf , deeper sharon goes until i can feel her balls on my face , i move up so as i lick her pussy and sharons cock as she fucks her , faster and faster sharon fucks my gf , her balls beating of my face , i try as best as i can to lick sharons shaft as he fucks her , i can feel my gf shaking as sharon fucks he then WOW my gf starts to cum but this time she cums like never before she just squirts everuwhere , all over my face , with that sharon starts to cum too , she pulls out of my gf pussy and cums all over my face along with my gf , im covered in cum from my gf and sharon , i cant contain myself and explode into my gf mouth ..... we all turn round and lie on the bed and my gf shares me cum with me and sharon kissing us both ...as we lay there all covered in cum my gf turns to me and says " babe that was fucking amazing " why didn't you tell me you loved this " i just replies with , " didn't think u would understand " ... with that we all got up and got dressed , we both kissed sharon passionately on the lips and said our good buys , after when we then sat doen ,i looked at my gf , she looked at me and we both burst out laughing , what an amazing night

By *vanabeusedTV/TS
over a year ago

somewhere

The dream x

By *oanne38TV/TS
over a year ago

downpatrick

Sounds amazing

over a year ago

after sharon left we went to bed and woke the next morning feeling relay horny after our experience from last night , my gf got up and went for a shower and i soon joined her , i could see her sexy curvaceous body trough the shower door and soon joined her , i rubbed and lathered her gorgeous body with shower gell feeling every part of he , especially her sexy big boobs and soft pussy ... i knelt down and spread her legs , then parting her pussy lips i started to probr her clit , flicking my toung from side to side , she spred her legs wide and pushed her pussy into my face wanting me to go harder on her , the water was running down my face and over her oussy , i was licking her for all i was worth and suddenly she grabbed my head and pushed me tight into her , i could taste her cym as she screamed loud and shook as she cum ... when she was finished cumming and i had licked her clean and took all her cum in my mouth i got up and left the shower , leaving her to finish up and get dried and dressed for work ..... we kissed and said out good buys and she left for work .... 10 mins later , beep beep , was a txt from my gf "loved that this morning babe , i think i should have a surprise for you later " , i was just about to leave for work and all i could think of was what was she going to plan next ... more to follow

Post new Message to Thread