Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Married mans TV Girlfriend. Part 2

Jump to newest

By *ust Rachel OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

Horsham

I gathered my clothes and went to the bathroom to freshen up, also to try to get rid of all his cum from inside me as it was slowly oozing out as I walked. I looked at myself in the mirror, my god I looked like I had been dragged through a hedge, my lipstick was smeared badly, my hair wasn’t too badly messed up.

After freshening up, I joined him on the sofa. It was nice sitting on him, my head on his shoulder, his arm around me, watching a film on TV. I felt his hand slowly caress my shoulder and arm, I couldn’t resist teasing him either. I started to slowly slide my hand from his knee up his thigh towards his groin, I didn’t go all the way along his thigh just a little closer each time my hand moved it inched a little higher. It was nice to see him react as well, first just a little widening of the thighs and then his cock slowly hardening. Being a bit of a tease I stopped and left my hand mid thigh, seeing him fidget to get comfortable and of course show off that hard cock that had given me so much pleasure earlier. I kept up the teasing for most of the film, it was nice to tease a guy for once instead of another TV.

We decided to take ourselves to bed as i think he needed to get out of his trousers, due to my naughty actions. I wonder if he knew how badly I wanted his cock in my mouth again or to feel his hot cum land on my face or fill my mouth. Hopefully that will happen sometime later this weekend as there is still plenty of time for that. I let him get ready for bed first, as i wanted to make an entrance in the new nightwear I had bought for this weekend. I lay on the bed as he slowly took off his Tshirt, showing off his manly upper body, then the trousers and boxers, revealing his soft cock and balls, hanging down from his abdomen. My eyes took in every detail from his trimmed pubes to his soft shaft and the foreskin hiding the head of his cock. He went into the bathroom to use the toilet, i followed him in as I wanted to do something for a very long time. He lifted up the toilet seat, i was behind him by now, I reached round and held his cock as he started to pee. It felt arousing to hold another mans cock as he was pissing.

Once i had the bathroom to myself i got out the nightwear I had bought, I tried on a black lace baby doll. It felt so sexy on it hugged to my breast forms and added a female outline to me, then i decided to see what the sheer teddy would look like. The sight of me in a sheer teddy with my breast forms accentuated, I was getting aroused at the sight of me. I quickly put on the stockings and flimsy lace thong, checked my make up and wig. I took a deep breath and then opened the door, the look of lust on his face as I left the bathroom was all I needed to see. I slowly walked towards the bed, wiggling my hips in a sexy walk, or at least I hope it looked sexy. He was lying on the bed with the covers pulled back, he had his legs slightly apart and it was nice to see his cock was slowly hardening, that brought a smile to my red lipstick covered lips. I had to have that in my mouth.

I crawled up the bed towards him, as i reached his foot I kissed his ankle, then shin, then inside the knee, I hoped to turn it up a notch on him. I licked and kissed my way up his inner thighs, till I got to the top of them, I was inches away from his cock and balls, it was nice to see my efforts had been appreciated, as his cock was standing up, the foreskin had shrunken back showing off the swollen head. I had to have his cock in my mouth as soon as I could, I kissed the tip of his cock leaving a smear of red lipstick on it. The feeling of his smooth head as I slid my lips over the tip, occasionally slipping my tongue over the opening. My hands was caressing his balls, giving them a gentle squeeze, then slowly moving up his shaft. I stopped with the head of his cock in my mouth, exploring with my tongue, watching his reactions as I hit a sensitive part, then going back over it just to tease him. I enjoyed taking all of his cock in mouth, trying different things to see what he liked. The whole time I was pleasuring him, her was running his hands through my shoulder length dark brown hair, occasionally when I was hitting a sensitive area too much he would hold my head to slow me down.

He motioned for me to come up the bed, I slide up him and into his arms. He kissed me full on the lips, his tongue exploring my mouth, it felt incredibly sexy as I was lying next to him, in sexy lingerie and his cock was pressing into me. While we were kissing me his hand travelled over my shoulder, to rest on my boobs. He was cupping them, caressing them, he tried to pinch the nipple but realised that they were fake and I couldn’t feel anything. His hands then made their way over my stomach to rest on my cock. It was ruining the feminine look as it was sticking out of the top of my thong, his hands freed my cock and started to stroke it, slowly at first but gently seeding up. Before I got too close I broke free from him stood up and removed my thong, letting my cock stand up freely.

I lay down on the bed and asked him to fuck me again. He got between my legs and I felt his cock at the entrance to my bum, I lifted and spread my legs to enable him to get deeper in side me. Considering we had sex a while ago, his cock still made me wince as it entered me. He paused once he was fully inside of me, he lay down kissing me, as he moved his cock in and out of me slowly. The feeling of him on top of me and his cock sliding inside of me, made me feel like his real girlfriend. Once I had gotten used to him slowly fucking me, I pulled him into me harder with my legs signalling that he can fuck me as hard as he likes. He slid his cock out of me till just the tip was left in, before ramming it hard inside me. The sensation took my breath away, but it felt amazing and he didn’t disappoint, by fucking me hard for a long time. The feeling of him hammering my are and pelvis, as he was slamming his cock into me. The harder he slammed i to ne, the of a woman I felt, it helped that his was hitting the right places inside me. It felt like he was fucking me for hours, not that I was complaining. I could tell he was getting closer to cumming, is breath was getting shorter and his thrusts quicker and shorter till he gave one last thrust into me. I then felt the head of his cock swell inside me, as spurt after spurt of his cum filled me again. We kissed one last time as he let his softening cock slip from me, leaving me with an empty feeling inside and the familiar wetness of his cum oozing from me again.

We went into the bathroom, him to clean up and me to get the cum out of me again. Once i joined him in bed, it didn’t take long for him to drop to sleep. I lay awake watching him for a while mulling over what I had done today. This was only the first night as well, we had the full weekend to go.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Wow dirty girl...

over a year ago

Horsham

Thanks, I think

By *lairetv69TV/TS
over a year ago

coventry

Lovely story.x

By *imale38Man
over a year ago

Barnsley

over a year ago

Horsham

Thanks for the messages.

over a year ago

Lucky girl, I wish you were spending that time with me.

over a year ago

I'd love you to be my girlfriend Rachel, very attractive indeed x

over a year ago

Horsham

Thank you guys, for the nice comments.

By *titch69Man
over a year ago