Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Watching your wife play for the first time

Jump to newest

By *4funXXX OP   Man
over a year ago

cheshire

Would love to hear from others about there first time watching there wife play. This is my event and it’s all true. Going bad a good few years ago when we where still together we had been drinking at home one Saturday night and she had asked me how many girls I had been with before we got married. I answered her and asked her how many boys she had fucked she said none bit I’d known her a long time and said I knew she had had a boyfriend before me and they had been together for 12 months. She said that he had fingered her but had done nothing else. Then she said she had had a boy friend at work for a few months and they had got close and he had gone round to hers on evening when her parents where away and they had started kissing and and finished up both naked on the rug in front of the fire with him on top of her. I asked did they have sex and she said she had told him she was a vergin and he said ok and he rubbed his cock over pussy and he had very gently pushed the tip of his cock in to her but he stopped as he wanted her to enjoy it and she seemed to not be ready. As she told me al this she looked at me and said this is turning you on and I said yes. We talked some more and I told her I would love to see her getting fucked by someone. She said it would probably never happen. I often talked to her about it and she new it turned me on so I showed her Cupid’s website and asked we if we could go. She said she would think about it. Then one day she said don’t go to work today let’s have some fun. So I said let’s go to that club I told you about and she said ok. We got there about lunch time and went in. She was very nervous but after Ben shown round and she had had a glass of wine she seemed a lot happier. A youngish guy came up to us and started to chat and he soon had her laughing. She had on a very short skirt no nickers and a small white tight top. The out fit she had worn for me at home in the past we had got from Ann summers I noticed she had opened her legs a bit and he could see her pussy. I decided to go to the toilet and leave her to chat. When I came back he was sitting next to her. He got up and went to get a drink for him self and while he was gone I said do you like him and she said he’s not bad. He came back and we chatted some more I noticed he had a big hardon looking at her pussy. I went and got her another drink taking my time and I could just see he had moved and was rubbing his hand over her pussy and she was not stopping him. I went back and we chatted again nothing said about what he had done. He then nipped to the toilet him self and I asked her if we could go and have a play and could I ask him to come to. I told her d seen him rubbing her pussy and it had got me very turned on. She said ok but tell him to give us a few mins first before he came in. As he walked back to us I got up and went and asked him if he would like to join us for some fun. He said he’d love to and I told him he would have to give us a few minutes in the room and then to nock and come in and lock the door. He said ok and came

over with me while the mrs finished her drink. I said are you ready and she said yes and was our friend going to come he said to her jokingly I hope so and she shocked me by saying so do I. I was now really excited and bursting to get started. We went to find a room with our friend and he waited out side. We went in and I pulled her skirt off it was only held on with Velcro and she pulled down my boxers and said she wanted me to lick her. She laidback on the bed and as I went down to lick her I could see she was very went. As I was licking her there was a knock on the door and our friend came in and locked the door I looked up and he took his towel off revelling one of the biggest cocks iv ever seen it must have been 8/9 inches and a big girth. He got on to the bed next to her and started to kiss her and play with her nipples. She took hold of his cock and started to wank him. Making his already big cock bigger. I knew the best way to get her really turned on was to suck her nipples so I moved up the other side of her and started to suck her nipples. She started to moan and trust her hips up and down. Our friend moved down and started to lick her pussy as she trusted up in to his face. After a few minutes of this she had a massive orgasum and started saying she wanted more. She pulled him up to kiss him and I could see his cock slide up and over her pussy and the tip of his cock open their out lips as he moved up kissing her. He rested his cock on her pussy for a minute or so while they kissed then all of a sudden she wrapped her legs round his waist and pushed her hips up trying to get his cock to slide in. As she did this he teased her and tried to pull away from her a little. She let her hips drop and I could see some precum on his cock. He

Looked at me and said is it ok to fuck her and before I could answer she said please I want to feel that cock of yours in me. I said I can’t wait to see you fuck her just be gentle. He said ok and I watched as he very slowly rubbed his cock over her fresh shaved pussy and gently pushed the head of his cock into her. As he pushed in she gasped and said bloody hell its big. He stopped about a 3rd of the way in and let her get used to it. He then slowly pulled all the way out and teased her again rubbing her outer lips with his cock then I looked closed I watcher pussy open and stretch round his cock as he slowly pushed in again this time further in. This went on for a good few minutes till he was all the way in. I looked at her and asked her was she loving it and she said yes and told him to fuck her. He started to push I and out slowly speeding up. I wanted her to have a orgasum and I knew one of the best ways for her is if she gets on top and rides him. So I said why don’t you get on top and ride she said ok and I looked closely as he pulled out of her and got on his back. I quickly ran my hand over pussy and lick some of her juices good she was wet. She said to me you can taste me afterwards now just watch. She got on top of him and I watched as she slid down his cock and started to ride him she was that turned on that she had a orgasum in a matter of minutes. After she had settled down she got off him and said to him it was his turn to enjoy and told him to get on top of her again. I watched as he pushed his cock in and started to fuck her. Something we had never talked about was where a guy would cum if this had ever happened but I felt now was not the time to ask and as he got close to coming I was so turned on I put my cock next to her month and she gave me a suck making me cum and I shot my load over her tits. As I moved away he said to her where do you want me to cum and she wrapped her legs round his waist and said fill me. I never expected her to say that and looked on as he thrust into her a couple more time then grunted and started to shot his cum deep in her. As he was cuming she had a orgasum and cum all over his cock. He rested on her then I watched as he slowly pulled out and I watched as his cum leaked out with her juices. He moved up beside her and I couldn’t help my self but I had to get close to her pussy and I did something I thought I’d never do I licked her used pussy. Doing this gave me a new hardon and I moved up pushed my cock into her and I could fell his hot cum and lasted less the 2 Minutes before adding my load to his. I pulled out and laid next to her on the other side to him and kissed her she kissed me back hard and I then said thank you to her she smiled and said thank you she had had the best sex ever. We got up and headed to the showers together where he soaped her up and helped wash her all over. She washed his cock getting it hard again this turned into him fucking her again up against the shower. When we got home I could keep my hands off her and we fucked like rabbits for a week. We talked about our time at the club and she said she would go again and have some fun with the same guy. This did happen but not for a few months. Watching her get fucked like that and seeing her pussy filled the first time is still the best thing I’ve ever been involved in and still gets me hard even through we aren’t together any more. Looking fort to hearing other people’s stories.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Horny x

By *iny007Man
over a year ago

Knaresborough

Hi

Love to share our story

By *4funXXX OP   Man
over a year ago

cheshire

Please share sure we would all love to hear

By *iny007Man
over a year ago

Knaresborough

Can l Pm you.

By *4funXXX OP   Man
over a year ago

cheshire

"Can l Pm you."

Yes no problem

By *h4twithmeMan
over a year ago

NE20

Great story... one I’d love to experience myself.

I want to watch my curvy wife climb on top of another guy and slide his cock deep inside her... the vision of her nude on top of him bouncing up and down while she looks at me, gets me hard every time.

over a year ago

Please do

By *4funXXX OP   Man
over a year ago

cheshire

"Great story... one I’d love to experience myself.

I want to watch my curvy wife climb on top of another guy and slide his cock deep inside her... the vision of her nude on top of him bouncing up and down while she looks at me, gets me hard every time. It’s Like I said watching your mrs slide down another cock knowing it’s only the second one she has had inside her and to also for her to get so turned on that she wants to feel him cum inside her meaning he’s the only other guy to fill her cum so something special and seeming someone else’s cum leaking out of her.

"

By *ressanddommeMan
over a year ago

lymm

the first time my wife did it , I was hidden out of the way ( partly for her safety) as it was a solo meet. Was so very horny watching, I almost came about 3 times without touching myself!! .

Second time I was told to guide him into her pussy and then just watch..

since she has met him a few times on her own and sent pictures.

Turns me on severely watching her !!!

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Never got my wife to do it but took another guys wife to Cupid’s and watched her get fucked

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

Not my wife but watched my fbuddy at the time back in 2003 and in Cupids too.. getting a good fucking...omg...it was so horny.. just wish my now wife would share herself so I can watch her take another cock.. I can dream

By *he fab twoCouple
over a year ago

brentwood

Wife has never been fucked by another man yet but I’d love to see it!

She knows it would turn me on!

We go to clubs and who knows on the right night with right guy it could happen maybe?

By *4funXXX OP   Man
over a year ago

cheshire

No one else got any stories. I’m sure we would all love to hear them.

By *iny007Man
over a year ago

Knaresborough

Hi

Happy to share with you

By *4funXXX OP   Man
over a year ago

cheshire

"Hi

Happy to share with you"

Hi I’d love to hear your story please share.

By *riveshaftMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Love it when guys share their wives. Can’t get enough of it.

By *outheasthornyguyMan
over a year ago

Guildford

Really like to know.....took place in a club?

By *enatton2Couple
over a year ago

West Midlands

The first time I shared her was with a couple in a hotel near Walsall. We swapped on the same bed, I looked across and saw him slide out of her, his dick white with her cum. From that moment I was hooked on watching her.

By *addy36Man
over a year ago

Mayo

Must read this

By *rssexy mrbitvCouple
over a year ago

Antrim

[Removed by poster at 19/02/20 08:32:07]

By *inups99Couple
over a year ago

manchester

Our first time was very similar

Also at Cupid’s!!!

By *rssexy mrbitvCouple
over a year ago

Antrim

First time was about 13 years ago, a younger guy came to our place on a Sunday afternoon. He was average in the tackle department. We both sucked his cock and he licked her pussy. Eventually me and Mrs got into 69 her on top, he got behind her. I held her pussy lips open and he rubbed his cock up and down her very wet slit. He positioned the head of his cock at the opening of her pussy and he eased it in to her, all this happening just a few inches from my face. My wife was sucking on my cock which was bursting to come as I watched the length of the shaft slide into her. Then he started to fuck her slowly at first, I was able to lick her clit, the base of his cock, and his balls as he fucked my Mrs. He had hold of her hips and pull her back onto his cock each time he thrust forward, his body slapping against her ass. She was moaning and writhing with the pleasure derived from his cock and my tongue. He was fucking hard now and I knew they were both near cuming. His cock deep inside her and bare. He pushed deep inside her and I heard him grunt and then I knew he was shooting his load inside my wife’s pussy I could see The thick vein of his cock pulse as his semen pumped into her. My wife obviously felt this as it tipped her over the edge and into her own orgasm which shook her body as she pushed her clit down hard onto my mouth. He held his cock deep inside her as he finished coming and stayed there for a short time, then he slid his cock out of her pussy glistening with her cum. As it slid out I could see his come on the end of his cock I opened my mouth and he pushed the head in so that I could clean him. He moved back and I reached up and parted her pussy lips I could see his Kong deep inside her I looked on the outside of her pussy and then buried my tongue deep into it licking and sucking his cum out which brought her to another orgasm. her new friend watched me clean her up.

over a year ago

By *4funXXX OP   Man
over a year ago

cheshire

"First time was about 13 years ago, a younger guy came to our place on a Sunday afternoon. He was average in the tackle department. We both sucked his cock and he licked her pussy. Eventually me and Mrs got into 69 her on top, he got behind her. I held her pussy lips open and he rubbed his cock up and down her very wet slit. He positioned the head of his cock at the opening of her pussy and he eased it in to her, all this happening just a few inches from my face. My wife was sucking on my cock which was bursting to come as I watched the length of the shaft slide into her. Then he started to fuck her slowly at first, I was able to lick her clit, the base of his cock, and his balls as he fucked my Mrs. He had hold of her hips and pull her back onto his cock each time he thrust forward, his body slapping against her ass. She was moaning and writhing with the pleasure derived from his cock and my tongue. He was fucking hard now and I knew they were both near cuming. His cock deep inside her and bare. He pushed deep inside her and I heard him grunt and then I knew he was shooting his load inside my wife’s pussy I could see The thick vein of his cock pulse as his semen pumped into her. My wife obviously felt this as it tipped her over the edge and into her own orgasm which shook her body as she pushed her clit down hard onto my mouth. He held his cock deep inside her as he finished coming and stayed there for a short time, then he slid his cock out of her pussy glistening with her cum. As it slid out I could see his come on the end of his cock I opened my mouth and he pushed the head in so that I could clean him. He moved back and I reached up and parted her pussy lips I could see his Kong deep inside her I looked on the outside of her pussy and then buried my tongue deep into it licking and sucking his cum out which brought her to another orgasm. her new friend watched me clean her up."

Now that is something I wanted to do she agreed but we never found any one to do it with.

By *ragsterMan
over a year ago

Blackburn

By *andy IanMan
over a year ago

cheshire/Preston

Love to do that

over a year ago

We have done this twice wirh same guy

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple
over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

By *raleebiMan
over a year ago

tralee

It’s a crazy feeling but v hot

By *ticky fun2TV/TS
over a year ago

woking

My ex and me had a few mmf meets but the best one was with a very hung fella. We fucked her in loads of positions but what I enjoyed most was sitting back and just watching his big fat cock stretch her pussy lips while he fucked her hard. When she sat on his cock I watched from behind and enjoyed the show while I wanked myself silly. After we all fucked for about 3 hours my ex and I went home and fucked again.

All these years later I can still remember it like yesterday

By *4funXXX OP   Man
over a year ago

cheshire

"My ex and me had a few mmf meets but the best one was with a very hung fella. We fucked her in loads of positions but what I enjoyed most was sitting back and just watching his big fat cock stretch her pussy lips while he fucked her hard. When she sat on his cock I watched from behind and enjoyed the show while I wanked myself silly. After we all fucked for about 3 hours my ex and I went home and fucked again.

All these years later I can still remember it like yesterday "

Post new Message to Thread