Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Middle aged fun

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This is mainly fantasy and some facts and would love to be able to make it happen.

We had been exchanging messages and pictures for some weeks and had been able to make video calls on skype a few times. The skype sessions had largely been him showing me pictures of his wife, her tits, her trimmed pussy, a couple of full length of her naked and me wanking on cam to them; some of the pictures were of used knickers which I have a particular fetish for…

I had been attracted to their profile because it was of a mature couple both in their early 60’s, both were said to be bi – his messages definitely indicated he was bi – and he was seeking a bi male to join them; although he did admit that his wife may not easily agree to play. Her pictures showed a woman, who was about a size 16, carried her weight and size well, a nice pair of tits and a nicely trimmed pussy. His was of a guy with a bit of weight, and a nice cock…about 7 inches and not too thick.

During our messaging, I let him know that although I was seeking mfm fun, I was not averse to some purely bi fun and that I did like to dress sometimes and was mainly a bottom who enjoyed sucking cock and taking it up my bum. We agreed a date and time to meet at his house, his wife would be out, we could use some of her knickers to sniff, lick and wank into; he also asked if I could wear some lingerie as he wanted to fuck me.

So I turned up to his house as arranged, underneath my clothes I was wearing a cami top with suspenders attached, matching panties and stockings. The door was answered by his wife; well at least it was clearly the woman whose face I’d seen in the pictures. She was dressed very conservatively, a full skirt that went below her knees, a blouse, buttoned up to the neck and a cardigan which served to effectively hide the nice pair of tits I had seen in the pictures; I did notice that she was wearing a pair of boots, which werepartially hidden by her skirt

Before I could say anything she greeted me with the words ‘so you’re the guy who has been perving over my pictures and who’s expecting to get fucked today, you’ld better come in’.

I followed her into the house, into the living room she sat down on the settee and pointed to an arm chair and said ‘sit down bitch’. I was still struggling as to what to say as she continued to speak. ‘I know exactly what you and my husband have been up to, what you were expecting today and also what you are wearing, I’ve been telling him what to say and do over these past few weeks, now you’ve got a choice, either get up and go or stay, but if you stay you need to do exactly as I say. My husband is a pathetic excuse for a man, and does exactly as I tell him to and we’ve been looking for someone else to join our fun. So what’s it going to be?’

I stammered, still reeling from the shock, ‘Ill stay’ I tell her. ‘Good’ now stand up and take off your clothes so I can see what you have on underneath. I stand up and strip off, showing her my lingerie.

‘Come here bitch, stand in front of me’ she says. I walk over to her ‘open your legs a little’ she says. I obey and suddenly I feel her squeezing and pulling on my balls. I gasp with pain. ‘Does that hurt bitch?’ she says ‘its meant to, a few things you need to learn, firstly if you reply to me you always address me as mistress and secondly you don’t walk to like that you crawl to me like a bitch, is that clear?’ ‘Yes mistress’ I reply still grimacing. ‘That’s better bitch’ she says as she loosens the pressure on my balls and moves her hand to gently caress my cock which is now straining against my knickers.

She tells me to kneel down and reaches behind her and produces a collar and lead which she puts on me. ‘Stand up bitch’ she says. I do so, I feel her hands on my arse pulling me towards her and look down and see her kissing my straining cock. Its only a few pecks and she pulls back.

‘We are now going to go upstairs where you’ll find my husband; I want you to crawl to him and start to suck his cock whilst I get ready for some fun, now get on your hands and knees and follow me bitch’

She picks up the lead and I crawl behind her and follow her up the stairs. Half way up the stairs, she stops leans forward, parts her legs and pulls her skirt up. ‘Lick my arse bitch get your tongue in there’. She pulls tight on the lead although I don’t need any encouragement to do as she tells me. The sight before is making my cock even harder. Underneath that non-descript skirt she is wearing a pair of knee length boots, black stockings a matching suspender belt in black and a red and black thong. I happily proceed to lick her arse, initially not moving the thong as I do like moist underwear, but after a few minutes I pull the thong to one side, and press my tongue against her cute hole, licking it and probing it with my tongue. Im aware that she has also started to rub herself, and I have visions of the front of the thing getting moist and hoping I can get to lick it and sniff it. Its almost as if she can read my mind. She stands upright, adjusts her skirt and says ‘that’s enough for now, don’t want you getting too excited, there’ll be plenty of time for you to savour my thong, now do as I told you, crawl up the stairs go into the room at the top of the stairs and suck my husbands cock, Ill follow you and get ready for the rest of our fun’

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *akeyjohnMan
over a year ago

ossett

Hmmmm more plz

By *acelvisMan
over a year ago

Thurso

Good one

over a year ago

I crawl the rest of the way up the stairs as instructed, I hear her shouting ‘when I come in there Ill expect to find you on your knees with my husband’s cock in your mouth’

I go into the room not knowing what to expect. Her husband was sat in a chair, wearing a pair of lacey panties, his cock straining at the material, otherwise he was naked. I noticed a Velcro strap around his ankles tying him to the legs of the chair and his hands behind his back; I assumed they were tied as well. He had a pair of panties stuffed in his mouth and they were held in by a stocking tied around his face. I was surprised by this, and was beginning to wonder what I had got myself into……but my eyes were drawn back to his cock…

I crawled forward, looked up at him, there was a look of expectancy on his face and pleasure…he clearly enjoyed what was going on. I slowly began to lick the length of his cock through his panties, kissing the tip, I pushed his legs apart to give me better access and as I continued to lick his cock, I began to fondle his balls. I heard someone come into the room, assumed it was his wife. ‘Someone is enjoying themselves’ she said as I continued to lick his cock and fondle his balls. I felt her hands on my arse, and one sliding under me…I assumed to fondle my balls. But the next thing I know is I feel her once again squeezing and pulling on my balls. ‘I said I expected to find you with his cock in your mouth bitch, but it does look sexy you licking him like that’ she releases her grip on my balls as I pull his panties to one side and start to lick the tip of his cock, my tongue slowly teasing his tip as one hand grips the lower half of his shaft and the other continuing to fondle his balls and slide further under him. I again feel her hands on my arse and then suddenly feel the palm of her hand giving each of my cheeks a very hard slap. ‘I told you I wanted to see his cock in your mouth bitch’. The effect of her slaps was to push me forward and my mouth engulfed the whole length of his cock. I felt her pressing the back of my head and heard her say ‘at last you’re doing as you’re told, I can see you like cock and know how to suck one, now lets see how you are with licking my cunt’ as she pulled my head back by my hair. ‘Turn around bitch and lie on the floor with your head by his feet’

I do as I’m told and look up and the change in her is amazing, gone are the dowdy clothes. She’s now wearing a red and black bustier which enhances her tits, the tops of which are visible over the top of it, she’s wearing the thong, stockings and suspenders still, the front of the toing is a thin gauze and I can make out her nicely trimmed pussy and her lips, the boots have been replaced by a pair of knee high boots with 3 inch high heels.

Im aware my cock is straining inside my panties and there is a small damp patch, I’ve started to leak pre cum; she notices it and says ‘is that due to you’re being turned on by sucking his cock you bitch or is it seeing me like this’. As she’s saying this, she presses the sole of her foot against my cock and from behind her back produces a flogger’ she bends over caressing my cock with the end of the flogger before raising her arms and delivering the full force of the flogger on my cock. ‘Ill tell you when to get hard and to leak cum you dirty bitch’. Before I can respond or do anything other than grimace, she’s squatting over me lowering herself onto my face. Now my cock may be stinging from the flogger, and my head maybe a bit mixed up as to what’s going on, but I can’t resist the sight and smell of a nice pussy pressed against my face.

By *idethesausage2Man
over a year ago

Trowbridge

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

over a year ago

She presses her crotch against my face, I inhale the musky smell of her pussy and with my hands, grab her by the hips and pull her further down onto my face enjoying the smell of her. The fabric on her thong feels slightly moist and I press my tongue against it, savouring the taste. I move my mouth across the fabric, enjoying the taste and feel of it, not to mention the musky smell from her cunt. I feel a hand on my balls and suddenly it squeezes and pulls them again. ‘I told you to lick my cunt you bitch, not lick my knickers’

I try to pull the thong to one side, and struggle to do so, she lifts her arse slightly, presumably to allow me to pull her thong to one side and in my haste to get to her cunt, I tear her thong. ‘You’ll pay for that’ she says. But I am now able to access her cunt, using my tongue I probe her cunt, licking up and down it, probing, licking the underside of her clit; I slip one hand underneath her and with one finger gently rub her arsehole; that’s met with a sigh of contentment. ‘Carry on bitch I’m going to suck hubbies cock’

For the next few minutes the room is filled with the groans of pleasure from hubby, his wife slurping on his cock whilst I continue to lick her cunt and tongue her clit. I slip a couple of fingers into not so much to finger fuck her but to get some lube on them, her juices taste amazing and her cunt is now my wet. I remove my fingers and once again press one against her arse hole, but this time press it into hole, slowly at first letting it slip in; the noises I can heart are clearly ones of people enjoying themselves, so I start to finger fuck her arse hole, and decide to try and slip a second finger in alongside my first. I feel it slip in and slowly part my fingers as I continue to probe and fuck her arse with my fingers. She begins to move her hips, pressing back against my fingers, my tongue still paying attention to her cunt and I’m able to get a finger pressed against her clit. I feel her move, can no longer hear her slurping on her husbands cock and from the increased pressure on my face and fingers I guess she’s sat upright. ‘Don’t stop you bitch, make me cum’. I finger her arse more quickly, rub her clit and my tongue’s licking and probing. I hear her moan ‘Im cumming bitch’

Now I’ve met a number of women who squirt when they cum, but this felt like Niagara bloody falls. Torrents just came out of her cunt, tasted wonderful, but my face was covered in her juices. She pulled herself away, straddled my chest looked down at me and said ‘lick your fingers bitch, wipe up as much of my cum juices as you can and lick them’ I didn’t need telling twice.

‘I bet you’re pleased with yourself bitch, making me cum like that’ she said; I replied ‘I just did as you told me to mistress’ She stood up stood over my face legs apart, the view was wonderful, her soaking cunt, her trimmed cunt hair matted and damp. I was in heaven, she looks down at me and says ‘You need to pay for tearing my thong’ She squats over me and pulls her lips apart and proceeds to unleash a torrent of piss all over my face. I didn’t expect it, but I had been involved in water sports before and opened my mouth to drink as much of it as I could; clearly some it ended up on the floor. She stood up, and I wondered what would happen next. I was surprised, she told me to go to the bathroom and freshen up and told her husband she was going to untie him and he was going to lick up her piss. I gladly crawled to the bath room to do as I was told.

I returned a few minutes later, having washed my face, although the top of my cami top was still damp, I had tried to clean most of the piss off it. As I crawled back into the bedroom, I was surprised at what I saw.

By *oyntzMan
over a year ago

all over Ireland

By *b1976Man
over a year ago

North East

Great story

over a year ago

She was sat in the chair, wearing a towelling dressing gown (although she still had the boots on) and he was sat on the edge of the bed (still in panties) and they were sharing a bottle of wine. She sees me crawl in, and tells me to pour myself a glass of wine and that we needed to chat and that we were all out of role. So I happily poured a glass of wine, sat on the bed, but still wearing my llingerie and the collar and lead.

She introduced themselves as Sarah and Harry, not the names he had used whilst messaging. They had a healthy sex life, she did like to be in control in the bedroom. Both were bi and enjoyed meeting separately to satisfy their bi needs. However sometimes they liked to ‘spice it up’. She enjoyed domming guys and women, liked watching Harry get it on with men and knew that he was mainly a top with men. They both liked meeting TVs and guys who liked to dress. She did add that sometimes she liked to switch and liked to be fucked hard and rough, but that Harry found that difficult to do. So sometimes they would arrange to meet guys and girls and more fully explore the more interesting aspect of their sexuality. They had met a few people who enjoyed what they liked but wanted to expand their circle of friends. In chatting to me on-line, they discovered I claimed to be bi, did like to dress and was a sub bottom and wanted to be dommed by a woman. So they had arranged the meet today mainly to check me out; they had had some experience of guys who claimed to be bi and really only wanted to fuck the wife. They asked how I felt about what they said. I said that I wasn’t expecting what had happened so far, but was still there.

With that, she stood up, removed her dressing gown, put her hands on her hips and parted her legs. She looked amazing, her tits still almost bursting out of her bustier and her pussy looked amazing. ‘On your knees bitch and crawl over her and lick my cunt’. With that I put my wine down and obeyed her; crawled over to her, got my face between her thighs and started to lick her. As I was doing so, I felty my panties being moved to one side and a finger gently rubbing my arse hole, in between licking her cunt I moaned in pleasure. ‘Stand up bitch, turn around and bend over’ she said. I happily did so and was greeted by Harry standing in front of me with his panties removed and his cock standing erect. ‘Suck him’

As I started to suck him, I felt Sarah’s finger probing my arse and then something cold being poured over my arse. Her finger was removed and I felt something harder, and thicker than her finger being pressed against my arse hole and felt what was obviously a plug being pushed into me. In between sucks on Harry’s cock I moaned with pleasure. ‘You like that bitch I see’ she said as she slipped her hand under my balls and gently caressed them. ‘Crawl over to the bed, stand up and bend over it, you came here expecting to be fucked and guess what bitch its time’

Post new Message to Thread