Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

I became addicted to her body

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It was my first time with her. I invited her over to my place. While having drinks at the sofa, I suggested having a shower. Her body was so curvy I don't remember being that horny before. She was fit and her physic was stunning.

In the shower we started kissing each other's juicy lips and played with each other. My dick felt so hot and horny that I stuck it between her tights rubbing the bottom of her pussy. Felt like cumming in each rub but I didn't. I wanted more. I made her bend over, covered in foam, going all in and deep in her. I think that was the first time I had unprotected sex too and I didn't even think twice about it. It felt so natural and hot that I lost it.

After cumming all over the shower wall we cleaned ourselves from the cum and foam and went to the bedroom. She was naked on the bed with her legs wide open.

I threw everything and tried to get in, only for her to grab my cock holding me whole in her hands. The urge to get in there and her horny look made it incredible.

We basically spent the whole night fucking, cumming after cumming. In the bed, sofa, floor.

I became addicted to her body.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Great start.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread