Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

phone my mrs

Jump to newest

By *llcomers OP   Couple
over a year ago

manchester

A lot of people talking of phone wank which we have never tried. However my gorgeous wife really gets off on wanking herself off in front of me and other men. I wonder if this would be as exciting to hear her being fucked or fingering herself?

I find it amazing but of course you may too

as we say here p m me especially if your local x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *wmbranmikeMan
over a year ago

Swansea

Messaged you x

By *llcomers OP   Couple
over a year ago

manchester

Wow i think the answer is yes then, thanks for your PM's I'm definitely going to set this up in the coming days and can't wait...

Seems like its not just her then..

Thank you

By *llcomers OP   Couple
over a year ago

manchester

Wow what a response, I can't wait to hear the conversations. Innocent enough at first, general chat about the day even though your stroking your cock. Then you ask about whether hubby is home and it changes a little bit. Seeing if she is horny and you coax her to touch herself, telling her what you would like to be doing. she explains how she isn't satisfied and you talk about how hard she makes you. Asking her to finger her own pussy whilst you wank yourself off. She loves to hear you coming and talking dirty to her.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Wow what a response, I can't wait to hear the conversations. Innocent enough at first, general chat about the day even though your stroking your cock. Then you ask about whether hubby is home and it changes a little bit. Seeing if she is horny and you coax her to touch herself, telling her what you would like to be doing. she explains how she isn't satisfied and you talk about how hard she makes you. Asking her to finger her own pussy whilst you wank yourself off. She loves to hear you coming and talking dirty to her."

pmed u

Post new Message to Thread