Back to Stories and Fantasies

Anyone for Tennis? Part 2

Jump to newest

By *rNordicMed OP   Man
over a year ago

Wandsworth

Took a while, but here is part 2

Part 2

As Kim was busy working on Pete’s shaft, I had to taste her juices so I buried my head into her pussy from behind, licking what was already running down her leg before pushing my tongue deep into her pussy. She moaned as I tongue fucked her pushing deep and flicking round her clit every few strokes. She let her weight rest on me almost face sitting as her sweat pussy coated my face. Pete was starting to make some moans as she worked hard on his long shaft, but before he got too excited she eased off and told him to help me out too. With that Kim pushed me onto the sofa and kissed me deep and hard tasting herself off me – mmm she smiled you have got me soaking and she quickly rubbed her clit in joy. I was now flat out on my back with my cock seeking attention as its precum ran down my balls. Pete wasted no time and as Kim sat on my face properly telling me to work her pussy, I felt Pete lick up my balls and then work down my shaft like a pro, making sure to tease me enough to make me moan while I was eating Kim’s delectable pussy out as she ground herself into me.

Pete eased up as if reading that I was not going to last that long if he kept going and then he lifted up my cheeks and dived in as I felt the amazing sensation of being rimmed. Kim was panting hard now and clearly going to cum which saw Pete kiss her deeply and pull her nipples hard. Oh fuck Kim moaned I am going to cum and with that I felt her pussy spasm relentlessly as she flooded my mouth and face in a powerful and unexpected gush. She laughed as the orgasm washed over her and rolled off me. She and Pete stared at the mess as her juices ran off my face, my tongue busily and happily licking myself clean.

Kim recovered and gently cleaned herself off me with a big kiss and a towel. Right she purred now you have got me off with your tongue I need you and Pete in me. With that she teased us both by sucking each of our cocks like a lollipop and then commanded me to lay down as she wanted my curve to grind her clit against cowgirl. She parted her lips and slowly lowered herself onto my cock slowly and enjoying my girth as her still well lubricated pussy eased down me until may balls felt her lovely warm lips. She lifted slightly and leant forward, smiling as her hard nipples grazed my body letting me squeeze them as she leant in for a kiss. Just before she kissed me she looked over her shoulder and stared at Pete who I now realised was gently massaging her bottom open with a mixture of lube and her own juices, his other hand now holding and squeezing my balls. I am ready boys and with that Pete’s tip hovered over her hole before he expertly and carefully pushed for home, Kim moaned and then snogged me hard as I felt Pete’s length through the walls of her pussy and his balls now close to mine. I placed my hands on Kim’s hips ready to hold her as Pete and I prepared to DP her in rhythm.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rNordicMed OP   Man
over a year ago

Wandsworth

BTW Part 1 can be found here https://www.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/963020

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread