Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

fantasy of mm turning in mmf

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hello everyone, i just wanted to share my biggest fantasy with you all. So ive reccently admitted to myself i find guys a big turn on, especially tv/ts and sissy cross dressers. Ialso enjoy to dress up at times but would never be convincing unfortunatly. I would love to be caught naked and playing with a guy and his woman walks in and catches us, watching us before deciding to have us do as she says. years ago i was lucky enough to have a younger girlfriend who thought she would dress me as a sissy and make me her sissy. i found that i was able to deepthoat a 8 inch dildo as i did she lubed my ass fingered me until i relaxed then fucked me with the dildo, i loved it, so much that if she took a guy in for a bi 3sum id have happy let them used me. So back to what i fantasise about. Her man and i are caught naked sucking each other, she stays out of sight watching angry yet wanting to see more, feeling how wet she is watching her mans cock fuck my face. she comes over and watches us suck and rim each other having the odd lick and suck herself. i admit that id let them both fully train me and dress me as there fuck toy. i would let them make my whole body smooth and have them dress me in a slutty outfit wearing stockings over my smooth legs and a sexy gstring, bra for my natural chuuby little titties heels wig and make up. I want to be fucked with a big thick cock thats covered in pussy juice as i eat her freshly fucked pussy that is overflowing with both of their cum. I would love to find a regular couple that after trust is established that i could feel hiscum shoot jet after jet of cum inside my sisy pussy. ive a few dirty fantasies id happily share, just pm me or comment here you sexy fuckers xxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

We Love this x

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread