Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Sometimes I work from home

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

My job sometimes allows me to work from home,

This particular morning I had arranged someone from fab to visit me between 9 and 10 while the wife was at work and the kids at school.

In male mode I dropped my kids off at school and quickly raced home to get ready and make final arrangements.

He specifically wanted me in my white satin dress with blue flowers, so once home I started to get ready.

I slipped on the dark purple statin corset and slipped in the C cup silicon falsies. After applying the primer, on went the foundation making sure my whole face and neck was covered applying carefully around the eyes and nose. On went the long false lashes which make quite difference to my eyes followed by blusher, and dark eyeshadow. It always gets me hot as I apply my kissproof deep red lipstick and I sprayed my femme bodyspray into around my body. My blonde wig with pink tints went on next and was carefully positioned. The gloss went on the lips ticked mouth that finished off those full and kissable lips.

My mouth felt dry as my heart ponded had in my chest. I could feel every part of my body in its tight satin clad form.

On went the black suspender belt with black shiny stockings before slipping on my heels. I felt good. I felt sexy. Via fab, I gave final directions to my house asking him to park around the corner as to not attract attention to my nosey neighbours.

I slipped on a black satin dress with keyhole just below te cleavage ad a spilt skirt which clung to my corset constricted body and went downstairs for a glass of water, closing the living room curtains as I headed to the kitchen.

My dry mouth now quenched, I noticed no lipstick marks on the glass and felt the feminine scent accentuate my body feeling every inch of my satin clad body.

I ventured back upstairs and lubed myself, slipping in the pink gel plug in and out into it felt just right.

I removed the blacks satin dress and and popped on my babydoll nightie.It looked good, but not what my visitor wanted. I took it off put it to one side.

On went the white and blue satin dress. It cling tight to my corseted body. I could feel my stockings stretch on my legs as I walked the landing feeling the plug deep in me. He was going to be here in a few minutes.

I got the lube and a condom ready in the bedroom and went downstairs and feeling the stretch of my stockings as I descended the stairs as I caressed my tight breasts walking down the stiars. Looking in the mirror I wanted to screw me!

I unlocked the door so it was ready for my visitor and messaged him on fab the number of my house.

I could feel my stomach stirring and my muscles clenching the plug as paced around the living room.

Stepping back from the front door I could see through the frosted glass a figure walking don my drive. My hand went on the handle and I stood back I pulled the door open for him to step in.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

over a year ago

I closed the door behind hm and locked it so we would not be disturbed and let him to the living room.

He was strongly built in his 50’s with blonde hair and a charming smile. I felt him pull me in tight as we kissed deeply, my hands instantly going down to his hardness in his jeans. I love kissing and felt his tongue in my mouth as the satin in in his grip caressed my body. I felt so horny and my breathe quickened,

He let me go and I went to sit on my sofa. At that point the jelly plug felt out of me onto the floor with a large clunk. I felt embarrassed from that and took his hand asking if he wanted to go upstairs.

I could feel hm watching as I swayed my hips walking up the stairs. My butt hole now feeling empty and needing something in it.

I tuned to the left inviting him into the master bedroom with his hand in mine.

We kissed further and the passion mounted. I slet go of him and sat on the bed undong his flies. His cock was very very hard and possibly the thickest I had ever had. It was smooth and felt warm and fulfilling as it entered my red lispticked mouth.

His hands careesed my head as I took him deep. I wanted him.

Laying down on te bed I pulled up my dress o expose my stockings and panties with my cock straining to get out of them.

I positioned myself for a 69 but he was not keen and merely wanked me. He asked me to bend over on the bed. He pulled my close to th bed edge and placed his cock near my hole. Wheres the ‘condom’ he asked. I puled one out of my corset and passed it to him making sure it was in before his cock head pushed against my well lubed ass.

IA gentle bit of pushing and I felt the ‘pop’ as it went past the barrier and deep into me. ‘ooh it felt so good. . his hands on my hips and he took longer strides. The confines of my tight satin from the outside against the tightness around his hard cock on my insides. I could not help myself but caressed my satin breasts and he gently fucked me.

I was then nudged into my favourite position where I am on my side and he is sliding in and out while kissing my neck. That felt so fucking good. I felt so hot now.

He asked me to get on my back so I did with my legs on his shoulders. He looked me deep into my eyes and held my hands as his cock went deep into me. Feeling new sensations iI groaned and licked my lips. This was so good his hands pulled me tight so he could go deeper into me. The hands giving a level of intimacy one does not always get.

over a year ago

We swapped places with him on his back. I raised my skirt up and sat on his cock feeling it once again going deep as I looked into his eyes. I reached over to kiss him while rising but his cock slipped out.

I arched my back with my arms supporting me as he fucked me deep and hard. It was getting increadibly hot in all those layers of satin and I licked my lips really wishing there was a cock to take in my mouth as he fucked me.

This went on for a few minutes before his pace quickened and I was getting cramp. I reluctantly climbed off him, ripped off the condom and went down on hi again. My lipsticked mouth taking him deep and quickening the pace.

He came deep and hard into my mouth. His cum warm and thick, like he had not cum for days. I devoured every drop.

We did not say a lot as he got changed but I removed the satin dress as was very very hot.

I slipped on the babydoll nightie and took a photo which you can see on my profile with messed up hair. Just a few mins after being fucked.

We kissed downstairs and I let him out the door.

It was now time to join the works conference call while in babydoll, full makeup and the taste of fresh cum in my mouth.

over a year ago

Nobody like that? Shame as have other encounters

By *unboy69888ABCMan
over a year ago

fleetwood

Sexy

By *asmin999jmTV/TS
over a year ago

wakefield

I loved the story xxxx

By *ony 529Man
over a year ago

coventry

Thank you great story

By *ed01Man
over a year ago

happy ville

That was great

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

By *ritter1Man
over a year ago

Dundee

Great story,I'd love to 69 you

By *ast_jjMan
over a year ago

Dublin and London

over a year ago

Thanks

It was a very sexy encounter and his cock was very thick

Glad I used the plug!

By *dsindyTV/TS
over a year ago

East Lancashire

Hot.....and so sexy to do conference calls dressed up. Done it myself a few times...lol. xxxx

over a year ago

It’s a huge turn on talking to my boss or others from my organisation while in makeup lingerie and babydoll nightie while stroking oneself

Working from home can be be very sexy

Post new Message to Thread