Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Working from home...

Jump to newest

By *ardiffwales OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

I'd arranged to work from home that Friday because I had a plumber coming to do some work in the bathroom, so I'd brought my work stuff home with me and set myself up that morning in the kitchen.

9 am came and I cracked on with my to-do list, responding to emails, writing briefing notes and taking Skype calls.

By midday, I was on my third coffee and had had a good morning listening to music while working. The doorbell rang so I left my work for a moment to let the plumber in.

I hadn't expected anyone particularly attractive - not that manual workers are inherently unattractive, but I just didn't have that on my mind. But when I opened the door, I was taken aback by the man stood on the doorstep.

He must have been around 25, over 6 foot, muscular, tanned, and tattooed. His work clothes clung tightly to his biceps and ran down his tight chest and abs. It's fair to say not much was left to the imagination.

"Hi, I'm Tom the plumber", he announced, and I remembered I needed to let him in. I showed him up to the bathroom and explained the problem I was having with my sink. "No problem", he said, "won't take me too long."

I offered him a cup of tea, which he accepted, so I headed downstairs to put the kettle on. Five or so minutes later I headed back upstairs with the tea to find him lying on his back under the sink, working hard.

"Tea's on the side", I said. "How's it looking?"

"Cheers mate, not bad, just needs a bit of tightening", he replied.

I crouched down beside him to see what he was doing. As I did, he shifted his leg so that it touched my knee. I'd be lying if I said I didn't feel a twitch in my trousers.

"Can you pass me the wrench there mate?"

I had to reach across his body to get it, so that I was in the doggy position right on top of him. As I handed him the wrench, he 'accidentally' touched my fingers with his.

He looked at me and, with a smile, said, "thanks, man. You home alone today then are you?"

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ustysailorMan
over a year ago

lowestoft

Did he have a bulge in his pants

By *akeyjohnMan
over a year ago

ossett

By *ore of thatMan
over a year ago

skerries

X

By *rith47Man
over a year ago

Erith

Love to hear more. Love to have some fun with a manual working doing work where I live

By *amsungteessideMan
over a year ago

Middlesbrough

More

By *nlyme45Man
over a year ago

Dumfries

By *opman1111Man
over a year ago

belfast

More

By *xtractsMan
over a year ago

Mids

By *ardiffwales OP   Man
over a year ago

Cardiff

I paused for a moment, understanding his wry smile. “I am.” I locked my eyes with his.

He too paused, realising that I understood. “Good”, he replied. He sat up and reached for his tea, taking a sip on it and putting the mug back on the side, not taking his eyes off mine once.

“I’d best get this sink finished.” He turned his gaze away and lay back down, carrying on to work. From this angle, his muscles were working hard and just how tight his abs were was plain to see.

I motioned to stand up to go back downstairs, thinking I’d leave him crack on. The sooner he’s finished, the sooner something can happen, I suppose.

“Where do you think you’re going?”, he asked.

“Um, I was just going to—”

“Stay there.” He cut me off. “You’ve got your own work to do.”

With that, his spare hand grabbed mine and placed it on his crotch. I guessed he was a big boy from his confidence, but I hadn’t reckoned on him being quite this big.

As I explored him over his worker’s trousers, he moaned lightly and I felt his dick grow even bigger, and even harder. I swear, that thing must have been at least nine inches, and solid as a rock.

“Are you gonna just keep playing with it then?”, he demanded.

I’d never been in this kind of situation before.

I replied, “What shall I—”

He cut me off again. “Just get sucking.”

I didn’t need to be told twice...

By *unboy69888ABCMan
over a year ago

fleetwood

By *akeyjohnMan
over a year ago

ossett

Hmmm more soon i hope