FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Carry on the story...

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

How would this continue if it was you....

Pure fantasy that I started but want to see how you Fabbers would see it play out (having a quick drink then heading back to her room

for a good sleep as she has to be up early is a perfectly acceptable conclusion lol)

She is alone in the hotel bar after a long day working away and a guy says hello.

He is good looking, friendly not sleazy. A little older say mid-40s but in good shape.

She says hi back as he sits next to her asking if she minds.

She judges him quickly, her instincts say he is safe, his smile relaxed and sincere.

Conversation flows easily, he is funny, self-deprecating and she finds herself not just admiring his easy smile but his obviously firm body and occassionally maybe a bit lower. Its not one way though, she catches him looking at her full chest and watching her walk to the toilet a little longer than a man who wasn’t attracted to her would.

The time passes quickly and drinks flow easily...she is sitting next him now. Legs touching, his arm round the back of her chair but at a respectful distance.

They both know its getting late, neither wants to leave the bar....but he is older, a little more confident and takes the initiative.

He leans in a little too close and his hand lands softly on her waist as he says ‘fancy one more in my room?’

She gets nervous, the idea of being with him, what he looks like naked has crossed her mind but now it is very real.

Desire takes over and she whispers ‘yes’ and says give me a minute to go to my room and freshen up.

Room 716 he says kissing her on the cheek as she picks up her bag and phone and heads to her room

Once in her room she is shaking, excited and nervous then she notices her phone. The conversation with him has been so engrossing she has forgotten to check it...she sees a message from her husband...she replies quickly before she changes her mind with two words: ‘hall pass’

he replies immediately - ‘really!?!’

‘yes’ she replies just as quick

‘ok, be safe, have fun, let me hear all about it. I love you’ is his instant reply

She freshens up and slips into a fresh underwear, her simple white t-shirt and perfectly fitting leather trousers back on along with her heels and she heads out the door to room 716.

Her heart is pounding as the lift heads up two floors.

The doors open and she sees the sign ‘rooms 714-720’ and she turns right. A few short steps and you she is there.

A deep breath. A short shy knock.

The lock turns, the door opens and he greets her with that warm smile and a glass of red wine.

She steps in close to him, the scent of his freshly applied aftershave hits her as the door closes....

Continue the story as you wish...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread