Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

old flame

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

1st guy we met on fabs has just got back in touch after years we got lucky ..asked for lover for mrs..cuckold scenario lasted 5-6 years during a rough time for us both.the sex seemed to sugar coat our problems .I watched..i joined in..i was locked out..sent out....I was content.now was married 30 yrsnever got many blow jobs ,just a quick suck all over quickly...never any anal...now I knew she was eating him.to to orgasm and I had observed her anus was purple on 2 occasions.i put this down to a stray finger we never talked of what they did alone.now hes back in contact and telling me what actually was happening to my shy wife

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iving for todayMan
over a year ago

stirling

Sounds interesting well what happened ?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well I'm definitely intrigued

over a year ago

well to start with shes been very interested and flirty with him.i asked a few question of how far die she go with him..i knew always bearback but when told she had been swallowing from day 1 if I was not in room.which got me wodering what else ? she refused to tell me any more but has asked to meet him again...so ive been asking him in a roundabout way.he confessed he was having anal sex with her deep throating her most times he was in our bed and more of a shock to me told me he liked to lay her across ourbed head hanging down then would mount her mouth fuck it and ejaculate his load down her throat refusing to remove it till swallowed,the shock was he said he would fist her while doing this and she would go wild I confronted her and she blushed and now refuses to talk to me

over a year ago

ps this is them in pic

over a year ago

Sounds incredibly naughty

over a year ago

Just started meeting one of my ex's again After a few years. Hoping to have some fun together

Post new Message to Thread