Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Has any one been with a lady boy

Would love to know

Even better if u have pics mmmm

Can Skype or kik

Xx "

I'm booked to go Vietnam and Thailand in april but we nit sure if it's going ahead because of what's going on in that part of the world atm! Gutted really hope it doesn't get cancelled

By *icurious51 OP   Man
over a year ago

beverley

If u go have a great time

By *foroneCouple
over a year ago

Thirsk

Yep, (Mr) spent two nights with a Ladyboy whilst over in the Philippines a good few years ago.

Had a great time together.

By *icurious51 OP   Man
over a year ago

beverley

Mmmm I allways wonder wat it would be like xx

By *foroneCouple
over a year ago

Thirsk

Well, I found it a wonderful experience and I wouldn’t hesitate if the chance arose again

By *icurious51 OP   Man
over a year ago

beverley

Mmmmm looks so kinky tits and cock best of both worlds xx

By *tormxxxxxMan
over a year ago

swansea

Perfect wife x

By *icurious51 OP   Man
over a year ago

beverley

She must be kinky

By *immf-guyMan
over a year ago

Bath

I enjoyed a ladyboy in Hong Kong while on a 2-day stopover during a business trip to Oz a few years ago. I did a lot of research beforehand and arranged it online before I went. She was gorgeous, cute as a button and with her good English was easy to talk to. She was totally convincing so I invited her to have dinner with me in the hotel, after which we spent the night and the following morning in bed together.

It was mind-blowingly horny and she had a lovely cock which stayed hard much of the time. God knows how that worked, but she was the complete hermaphrodite and I enjoyed the best of both worlds. Fucking her on her back, her knees up by her ears to open her right up, and holding her hard cock while reaming her inside-out, is something I'll never forget.

Being bi I was no stranger to cock which helped, and having done my homework in advance I was able to find someone who was perfect for me. I wouldn't hesitate if the opportunity came around again, but it wasn't a trivial exercise to find the right ladyboy.

By *foroneCouple
over a year ago

Thirsk

"I enjoyed a ladyboy in Hong Kong while on a 2-day stopover during a business trip to Oz a few years ago. I did a lot of research beforehand and arranged it online before I went. She was gorgeous, cute as a button and with her good English was easy to talk to. She was totally convincing so I invited her to have dinner with me in the hotel, after which we spent the night and the following morning in bed together.

It was mind-blowingly horny and she had a lovely cock which stayed hard much of the time. God knows how that worked, but she was the complete hermaphrodite and I enjoyed the best of both worlds. Fucking her on her back, her knees up by her ears to open her right up, and holding her hard cock while reaming her inside-out, is something I'll never forget.

Being bi I was no stranger to cock which helped, and having done my homework in advance I was able to find someone who was perfect for me. I wouldn't hesitate if the opportunity came around again, but it wasn't a trivial exercise to find the right ladyboy."

Yep, like you I did a lot of research and chatted to ladyboys online before going out there. Arranged to meet the one I thought came out tops and certainly wasn’t disappointed in any way. She was a lovely girl with a great personality, a gorgeous body and horny as hell.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Anyone else notice the replies from the men that have "Straight" on their profile here

LMFAO if you can not be honest in your profile, then you can't be trusted in real life!

By *icurious51 OP   Man
over a year ago

beverley

U lucky guy xx

Post new Message to Thread