Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

First date

Jump to newest

By *unning_lyn OP   TV/TS
over a year ago

London

Part 1 of a story I've written and published elsewhere.

I'd been chatting with a man online for weeks, flirting with him and telling him what I'd like him to do to me.

I'd finally plucked up the courage to go on a date with him and had even been shopping with my wife to find a new dress for the occasion.

I was born as a man but am now a woman, I've been cross dressing for years gradually getting braver and wearing more and more.

My wife loves me and has helped me through out this and even likes to have sex me when I'm a woman.

I'm 5'10 and very slimly built with delicate features so with a wig and makeup I can pass as a woman quite easily.

For my date tonight I took a very long bath and dehaired and moisturised all over, once out of the bath I put on my favourite black bra and thong that I had picked out earlier and then with help from my wife Carly I started work on my face applying makeup until I'd transformed into a beautiful woman.

I put on my long flowing black dress that hid my lack of beats but accentuated my ass and then for the last act of my transformation I put on my shoulder length red haired wig and I had become Rachel.

I was getting super nervous now but my wonderful wife gave me a glass of wine while I waited for my taxi into town and I calmed down a bit.

I met Daryl at a bar in town he was lovely immediately and led me by the hand to the bar, we had a couple more drinks and continued our flirting from online.

When it was time to go and eat he wrapped his arm around my body and cupped my ass and it felt wonderful.

The rest of the meal was a bit of a blur but towards the end I started to feel a bit naughty and removed my stockinged foot from my heels and began to stroke his leg. His smile told me how much he liked that so I leaned back a little so I could raise my leg higher and stroke his thigh.

At this point I asked him in a quiet voice if he would like to come back to my house, he nodded so we got the bill and left hurriedly.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *avy4funMan
over a year ago

Uk

Keep going please

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread