Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Hotel Room Dom (P1)

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It had been a long day.  He couldn’t decide if it had been dragging because of the shit of the daily grind, or the promise of what was coming, but either way, he couldn’t get the thought of what was waiting for him out of his head.  As soon as he could; he escaped work ensuring all bases were covered; the last thing he needed in the next 24 hours were any interruptions; he had real work to do….

Walking into the bar felt strange.  He knew he wasn’t going to find anyone there, but none the less, knowing he wasn’t ‘alone’ made it all the more stirring.  Finding a place at the end of the bar he sat and ordered a drink wondering if he’s even finish it (and not caring if he did).  As the barman put the glass down, it wasn’t the only thing that hit the bar;  “Matt, yeah?” the barman said with a knowing nod.  Without saying anything he nods, acknowledging the recognition as he takes the drink and the room key off the glass top. 

“You weren’t hard to pick out from the crowd.  She told me who to look for; described you well, wasn’t hard working out who that was for”, as he glances at the key.  Knowing she wasn’t expecting him at any time, and that the wait would build her anticipation, he smiled at the barman, pocketing the key and said, lifting the drink; “I’ll finish this first”….

As cool as he tried to be, that drink wasn’t even finished before it was left on the bar and he was heading to the lift and pressing the button to the floor he was about to spent the rest of the night.  Stepping into the corridor he glanced left and right, following the signs on the wall to the room number matching that on the key in his hand.  The anticipation of what lay before him on the other side of the door meant any apprehension was forgotten as he put the key in the lock.

Walking into the room, regardless of it being dimly lit, straight away he saw her there; waiting. Naked.  Ready for inspection, on her knees, legs spread hands behind her head.

“I’ve been waiting” she said, with an air of both allure and frustration.

“Ssshhhhh” he replied, “When it’s time for you to talk, you can talk.  Until then, no more from you.  OK?”

“Yes sir”

With that, he knew she was his.

He walked into the room, right behind her, leaning over leaving a warm kiss on her neck… “Don’t move”.  Already breathing deeply in anticipation she gasped with a sharp breath as he pulled a silken strip over her face and tied it, blindfolding her.  It was warm from his pocket and within seconds, although she now couldn’t see a thing, she forgot it was there and let her other senses start to rise.  Hands still up on her head she started to breathe heavily waiting for the first touch, which unknown to her, wasn’t coming any time soon.

He walks around her, slowly, purposefully, the whole time knowing she could tell he was there; waiting for his touch.  “Be still.  I’m just going to look at you.  I want to remember every curve, every crevice before I really make it mine”.   

Sitting in a chair behind her he sits and watches, waiting for her patience to fold, the whole time looking her every inch.   With her hands still on her head he decides it’s time to push, and tells her to start playing with herself.  “One hand up, one hand down”.

While she plays, he can’t contain the thoughts of what is to come in the coming hours, and feels the strain his trousers are under from the growing firmness his hardening cock.

“Your hands have done enough.  …for now”, he says, getting back up from the chair; “put them back on your head”.  As she takes her hands off her body and begins to raise them he interrupts “pardon, I didn’t hear you?”  “Yes Sir” she says slowly raising her hands the rest of the way.  Once they’re there, he uses the hanging ends of the silk blindfold to lash her hands together at the back of her head.  He leans right into her so they are face to face, and as much as she can’t see him she feels his breath and in an involuntary subconscious response her jaw drops slightly, tongue daring itself out of her mouth, drawing a wanton breath hoping it might bring him closer.

It does.  He leans in for a quick, short but firm kiss, finishing with her bottom lip between his teeth as he pulls away, whispering with sinister warmth, “fucking stunning.  And fucking MINE”.   She nods, wise enough not to say anything, aching with the desire for him to touch her.  Already sodden from her own probing fingers while he watched, her wetness has no chance of dissipating while she’s waiting like this;  so much so, that her pussy cant contain itself, a small slow trickle runs down the inside of her thigh, tickling like a crawling insect.  She shudders at the feel of this and shifts her hips uncomfortably to try and conceal it.  But he’s alert and recognises the slight movement, stepping back he looks at her angled hips and spots the glistening line of her juices on her thigh and puts his hand to it rubbing it back up between her legs; “Plenty of time for that”, as he squeezes her thigh then gives her a slap right between her legs which, unexpected, produces a sharp squeal from her;  

“Oh, Please…..”,   

“Ah-ah-ahh, what did I say?  Not a peep”. 

She starts to reply with her Yes Sir, but loses the words as she rolls the S’ from yes to sir as his fingers, now wet and sticky from being dragged through her soaking snatch, are put into her mouth. 

If he wants her to take her time with her own arousal, he’s not helping as the scent and taste of herself fill her nose and throat, along with his fingers that aren’t holding back as they push into her mouth further ensuring she knows they’re there.   She licks and sucks gratefully as he offers her fingers one by one and in two, then shifting his thumb in her mouth and fingers under her chin he pulls her to her feet;  “stand-up”

Once to her feet, he circles her for what seems like an age, dragging his wet fingers across her body; shoulders, back, neck, breasts, nipples (which get a pinch just for being there).   “Don’t forget why I’m here” he says, “I’m here for my pleasure, and you’re to only speak when I say”.  Without any further warning he swings a full arm, open handed across the left cheek of her arse.

“Oh, y….”, she lets escape, before trying to claw the words back into her mouth knowing this time was one time too many and punishment for not keeping silent was due.  Holding a nipple he walks her across the room, sure to let her know her footing is clear, but with the force enough to lead her by her tit across to the table.

“Bend Forward”. 

She tentatively leans forward not knowing what is in front of her, so to take that unknown away from her he holds the binding and her hands and lowers her face down to the table, kicking her feet apart and standing between her legs, lets her feel him as he undoes his trousers and purposefully removes his belt so she can feel it sliding across the cheeks that she knows are about to feel it a little smarter.  The whole while the anticipation of this tuning, is distracted by the obvious effect this process is having on his cock which is now throbbing behind the fabric of his shorts and warm against the crevice of her arse which she tries as discreetly as possible to push back to get a better feel of that warmth.

Her time to feel that, for now, is short lived as he takes a step back; both because he knows what she was trying but more so, because his trousers are off and his belt is ready.

“You should have stayed quiet.  And for these first three, I don’t want a murmur”…

WHACK!! 

The smart sting across her arse is breath-taking, but having taken control of her senses she takes it with silent ease.  He strokes the belt down her back and across the red mark it has just left, leaving a finger trailing so he can touch it and feel the warming skin for himself.  “Two more” he whispers…

WHACK!  WHACK!!  Two trikes in quick succession, pretty much in the same spot as the first, make her draw breath with the agonising need to make a noise.  “Go on” he says; “Let it out”

“FUCK ME” she yells, “Please Sir, I’m sorry I spoke, I need to be told.  Please tell me again”, burying her head back into the table wanting another shock of white light that accompanies the impact from his belt.  “Yes you do, but you needn’t stay quiet now”, he replies as he gives her three equally placed welts across the other cheek.  Each met with a gasp a yelp and a scream of painful ecstasy.  Putting the belt on the table beside her he strokes the marks he left with gentle hands and gives them a kiss with enough pressure for her to feel his lips soaking up the warmth of the red marks.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *oonloverWoman
over a year ago

bognor regis

Very horny

By *adyA01Woman
over a year ago

Wellington

Please do more

By *untooMan