Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

My fantasy

Jump to newest

By *herry Devine X OP   Woman
over a year ago

southampton

I can't wait for our night out at the masquerade Christmas ball; we're both getting dressed up ready to go. The kids are at nannies for the night. The music is on; hubby keeps topping up my wine I’m definitely getting in the party spirit. I slip on my French knickers, stockings and lacy bra, step into my heels ready to don my red low cut, high split leg gown. I hope hubby likes it. He looks sexy as hell in his tux, his smile as I descend the stairs says he approves (wait till he sees what’s underneath!)

It’s time to leave, to my surprise hubby has hired a flashy sports car for the journey there! Can't wait to hear the engine purr when it’s revved up! And boy what a ride it was! Gives me tingles and turns me on!

The venue is a beautiful old hotel, with lots of history and rooms. It’s hard to tell who is who with the masks. But doesn’t that add to the excitement? We walk the red carpet to the entrance with a glass of bubbly on arrival, I feel beautiful, sexy and on top of the world! How the hell did we get an invite to this, although to be honest I’m not really sure what “this" is? Time will tell I suppose.

The night begins, there is dancing with a live band, couples dancing everywhere with many spectators to the sides, mainly men surveying the women, a few I caught watching me as I moved.

Hubby moved away from me leaving me alone on the dance floor, but it wasn’t long before I noticed a man walking in earnest toward me... he smiled at my hubby as he walked away. I think I saw my husband nod? But I couldn’t be certain.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *herry Devine X OP   Woman
over a year ago

southampton

The man wrapped an arm around my waist and moved me around the dance floor not speaking a word but my God did he smell good and couldn’t he move! I kept looking toward my husband who was now at the side-lines watching our every move with a devilish horny look on his face. What was happening? Surely not? It couldn’t be that my husband had told his man to dance with me?

Many dances later my husband cut in and asked if I enjoyed my dance, I said that I did and that I hoped he didn’t mind but it appeared I couldn’t have pulled away even if I tried. He assured me he rather enjoyed me being controlled by another and that it was clear the man wanted me. It made him feel rather good that his wife was desired by most of the men in the room and maybe even some of the women. I blushed red and felt the heat rising. The words he spoke seemed to invoke feelings in my clit that I hoped my blush hadn’t given away!

We strolled to the bar to get another glass; they were going down rather nicely. My husband whispered in my ear how sexy I looked and how much he wanted me. He suggested we go and check out our room I said that was a great idea with a wink. We headed to the top floor, the room was beautiful a large four poster bed with subtle lighting and a spectacular view over the grounds. As I gazed out the window hubby comes up behind me kissing me gently on the neck telling me he had a surprise for me. I love surprises! He assured me I’d love this one the most! I was intrigued.

He told me to close my eyes and handed me a bag. The suspense was killing me! I opened my eyes and opened the bag; it was from an expensive lingerie shop! I pulled out a sexy black crotchless bodysuit, which would look perfect with my stockings and stiletto heels. And finally, a silk black blindfold. I was getting excited and even more turned on. Hubby told me to change into the underwear while he poured me another drink. I freshened up in the bathroom, changed quickly and was back in the room to find a camera pointing at the bed. Hubby assured me I’d want to remember this night.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote
Post new Message to Thread