Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Football Away Day

Jump to newest

By *ancspete132 OP   Man
over a year ago

oldham

Plans are underway for the football away day to York, it takes 2 train journeys to get me there and I arrange to meet the lads at York for a few bevvies before the game, on the way up there on the early morning train I'm on my phone and the train makes one of its many stops, a woman gets on not unusual you think, but my first glance was wow she's a stunner, long dark hair, about 5ft 8 short dress and heels and winter style coat, looks like to me shes on her way home after a night out,looks a bit glamorous for a day out or going to work, she sits on the opposite side of the train to me but diagonally to me so I'm looking across at her at an angle, I'm thinking I bet she had a good time last night, she makes herself comfy takes out her phone puts her earphones in shuts her eyes and sits back, whilst I'm admiring her legs and thinking wow what a pair she decides to cross them, her dress itches up revealing stocking tops, she still has her eyes closed and rocking about in her seat as the train gathers speed, my eyes are transfixed on those sticking tops thinking wow she deffo a sexy looking lady with her long legs on show finishing in a high heel shoe, I grab a sneek pic so I can show the lads later because that's what us lads do and thinking it might be one for the wank bank later, by now I got a bit of a semi on and my mind is racing I was getting so turned on looking at this beauty, I start to think I never see anything like this normally so I'm savouring the moment, about 20 mins pass and the train announces next stop approaching, she open hers eyes looks out the window, removes her earphones and messes with her phone, the train pulls in stops, she uncrosses her legs, I'm thinking that's her gone, but no next thing is about 6 women all equally as sexy all looking smartly dressed, heels, long dresses,short dresses, some with hats some without and all join the lone sexy woman I've been lusting at for approx 20 mins, it turns out they're all off to York for York races day, the penny drops why these women all look stunning i now I've got all 7 of them sat opposite me while I'm still trying to calm my once semi, my thoughts are at least i got that pic to show the lads as they wont believe me when I tell them, the train sets off and all the women cheer it was like a hen party atmosphere, they all fiddle in their bags and start putting miniature gins and wines on the tables, I'm thinking go on girls, as they're all giddy and starting on the drinks early, all i can see is sexy legs, stockings and heels in all varieties and styles, my eyes are allover trying to get another sneak peak of someone's stocking tops as I'm eyeing up there legs....

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Anymore

By *oodymonsterMan
over a year ago

Near Shrewsbury

over a year ago

over a year ago

Excellent story so far more please quickly. Would love to see that picture you took

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

By *ipplebarnyMan
over a year ago

milton keynes

Excellent

By *ancspete132 OP   Man
over a year ago

oldham

All the ladies are sat in 2 separate tables, one with 4 and one with 3, the 3 stand up and go to the 4 ching the bottles together, cheer, and take a drink before returning to there seats, the 3 are opposite me and I keep having a sly look over as one on the end is wearing a short dress and keep thinking am I gonna get another glimpse of the stocking tops but to no avail, few minutes later one from the other table, we need a pic so the 3 girls are discussing who gonna take the pic, I'm thinking this is a job for me, so as quick as a flash I say to the 3, I'll take her pic thinking they're not gonna entertain me, one of them giddly say, oh will you, thanks that's so kind, so I grab one of the phones and take a pic of the 3 then a pic of the 4, the seats behind me were empty so I stand on the seats and tell all 7 I can get you all in this pic, so I tell them to go get all there drinks in the air big smiles to which they all do i take there pic and return the phone, I then ask would they mind if I can take one on my phone so I can show the lads as I explain I'm going to york football, they all agree and pose for me, a few of the girls start explaining that they're going to York also for the races, acting thick I say oh really as I already sussed it out whilst listening to there conversation, i say well i hope you all have a good day and you all look stunning, they all cheer again and thank me, the women sat in 3 say join us on our table, there were 2 dark haired and 1 blonde, as I sat down my head is

whirling with all the mixed perfume smells and sexiness these women oozed, I'm thinking dont get a semi on now, so I grab my bag open a beer and join them, oh you got supplies as well says one of them, i say yes I always bring a few for the road so to speak, as we got chatting the blonde one said are you and yer mates staying over tonight, I said afraid not we heading back tonight, she says oh right were all staying over making a night of it, I said oh great I'm sure you'll all have a fab night, I grab my phone and check if I've got a message of the lads, nothing yet, blondie says why dont you get a selfie with us a reminder of youre day out, I obliged get snuggled in with these 3 beauty's and get a pic, then one of the dark haired ones says use my phone take one for me, so again I obliged, I felt great that all these women were buzzing off me on my way to football, again cheers and whoop whoops all round as they carry on drinking there miniature wines and gins, I ask what's the occasion and blondie says it's one of their birthdays a big one so they're going York for weekend, so quick wittingly i says who's 21st is it to which they laugh and says its Susan's 40th so I again I flirt and say never, I thought you was all in yer late 20's early 30's, again fits of laughter and blondie says you're a bit cheeky you ain't yer, to which reply I have been known to be with a cheeky smile, I got the beer taste by now, so my confidence is buzzing and all the attention I was getting and as the only male I was buzzing, blondie says it's a shame you're not staying over, we could of all met up later, I say that would be good, were in no rush to get back so we could have a few if you wanted, im now thinking the lads will think its a wind up but what i gotta lose, if they show they show if not it dont matter but she seemed up for it, she says well I'm andrea and you are...Pete i say, well pete she says it's a date, gives me the pub details and arrangements are made, we pull into York station, I walk out with them, again all ladies in full voice, as wet get outside Susan who's birthday it is asks if I can take one more pic of them outside York train station to which I do, I say enjoy yer day and don't do anything I wouldn't, to which I get a few heckles and laughter, as I walk off one of them wolf whistles I gave a wave and off I go to meet the lads..

By *ormladMan
over a year ago

Kilmarnock

By *ornLordMan
over a year ago

Wiltshire and London

Yes, yes, but what was the result?

By *etmelickMan
over a year ago

North East

over a year ago

Now this could get interesting

By *ewniceguyMan
over a year ago

blackburn

By *ilbert4450Man
over a year ago

paisley

over a year ago

By *overt711CoolMan
over a year ago

Leicestershire

By *elly61TV/TS
over a year ago

Burnham on Sea

Sounding like a good start. Don't keep us waiting too long

By *ancspete132 OP   Man
over a year ago

oldham

I'm on my way to meet the lads and I'm dying to tell them, I meet them at the pub and as I walk In I'm like lads lads you not gonna believe what happened to me today and start explaining the events and what's happening after the game, they all laugh and say yeh right whatever, so I show them the pics and say were meeting them at the old black swan in york centre, they're like well you can go on yer own as they wont be there, and I'm like saying the blonde one is well up for it, Andrea is her name and they're all out for a 40th birthday bash with a day at the races, I'm saying come on lads we got nothing to lose, were having a few pints after the game anyway so lets just go, they all agree but insist they wont show, we all drink up and go to the game, we win 1-0 and were all buzzing, we all walk from the ground and make our way to the meeting point, the old black swan, we get there about 5.45 and the place is busy but no sign of the women, but to be fair they didn't say a time just said after the races, so I check my phone and find out last race was 5.15, so probably on their way soon, so the lads are making fun saying told you they wont turn up etc, I said look let's have a few beers here and wait, no point in leaving now, we finish our drinks nothing so get another round in, it's about 6.20 now and I'm thinking they not coming, as were sat there chatting about the day and the game i hear a few women's voices laughing and giggling and a few high pitched voices, I turnaround and it's only them, a few of the girls who's names i didn't get seen me and start shouting and waving, then andrea sees me along with birthday girl Susan who's now sporting a big 40 badge, andrea comes over and says it's the cheeky chappy photographer from today and asks me how am I doing and gives me a hug, they get a drink, i looked at the lads and said see I told you, the women all get a drink and tell us to follow them into another part of the pub, theres 4 of us and 7 of them so we find 2 tables and push them together we all sit around and andrea sits next to me, they've all had a good day and a few too many drinks and won a few quid by the sounds of it, as were all chatting, I kept telling jokes and innuendos were being dropped in when I could, the women were loving it and andrea keeps touching my leg as she laughs I tell them about our day and we'd won, a few of the girls says, this causes for a celebration and gets more drinks in..

over a year ago

By *incs500Man
over a year ago

lincoln

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

By *rinceCorwinMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Excellent build up! Just don't bowl us a Yorker.

By *ancspete132 OP   Man
over a year ago

oldham

The drinks and banter is in full flow, andrea orders a bottle of wine, I say hey guess what andrea, if you drink 2 glasses of wine a day its increases the chance of a stroke....if you drink the full bottle It increases the chances of a blowjob she looks at me confused then the penny drops she laughs her head off and this time rubs her hand up and down my thigh and says well let's wait and see, at this I think christ I may be onto a winner here, i just laughed and said i ain't got all night you best hurry up lol, again the laughter carries on, one of the lads said we need to get going soon Pete, but my heads torn i got this blonde beauty that im flirting away with and coming onto me, or go back with the lads as a night in Manchester was planned, i head to the toilet and come back and I'm getting serious pressure from the lads to leave as it's now half 7, I say to andrea where's you're hotel and she replies right here, were all out tonight then back here, I said I didn't realise it was a hotel I thought it was just a pub, andrea says yeh our rooms are above the bar area, i laugh and say yeh right theres no hotel here, she says come on I'll show you, some of the girls say oh yeh where you 2 going and the lads are saying, pete we need to go for train, I say 2 mins lads, while andrea says to the girls, just giving pete a tour, we go upstairs and walk along a hallway with doors either side, I'm now convinced it's a hotel, she opens her door walks in and goes look a hotel room, smack bang in the middle of the room was an old fashioned style 4 poster bed, I said wow look at that bed I say its fit for a queen, andrea says yes and you're my king letting the door close behind her...

By *ack-danielsCouple
over a year ago

Atherstone

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

By *ancspete132 OP   Man
over a year ago

oldham

She stands there and says we haven't got long you're mates are getting impatient and my friends will be heading off soon for a pub crawl as she stands there at about 5ft 9 in a short dark red figure hugging dress with what I'm imagining black stockings and high heels with blonde hair that goes halfway down her back, I say not long for what, she says to be my king as she stands near to me and starts to rub my thigh again just like downstairs, she says I like you you're confident, funny a bit rough but I like my men rough I find it a turn on, i always seem to fall for the pretty boys who have no whit but you're a cheeky chappy and i like it,as she carries on rubbing my thigh I grab her ass and run my hand allover it, we start to kiss and she feels for my now semi cock through my Jeans, as we kiss we also start to slowly walk towards the bed, as we reach the bed we softly fall on to it, andrea lands on top of me still kissing I'm feeling and grabbing at her ass through her dress, I fumble for the bottom of her short dress and use both hands to lift it up over her ass, I grab her bare ass cheeks as her choice of underwear is a thong so her buttocks are exposed, as I run my hand down to her upper thighs I feel her stocking tops as she's wearing hold ups, were still kissing and shes slightly moaning as I pleasure her ass as she still rubbing my cock through my Jeans which is now throbbing into life...

By *inky kissersCouple
over a year ago

South East

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

By *ancspete132 OP   Man
over a year ago

oldham

Our kissing became more intense and andrea was fiddling with my belt to get to my hard cock, I was still stroking her ass but decided to go one handed to her breasts, they were big enough to play with as her breathing got more intense, all I remember is that the lads will be waiting but I wasnt bothered as I was having a good time, one hand on her ass the other on her breast massaging, she finally gets my belt off and undoes my button and then my fly and slides a hand In...I'm thinking I need to step up as we not got long i help her out and remove my Jeans and underwear revealing my fully hard cock, she starts to wank me as we kiss again I slide a hand into her thong and with closed fingers start playing with her clit as I rub it I feel it swell and she becomes wet very quick, we stop kissing she shuffles round and puts her mouth round my cock, as she takes me shes wanking me off, I grab her waist as shes on her knees as she starts giving me a bj, I want her ass near me I want to 69 with her, I want that thong off and her wet pussy on my mouth as I feel her stocking tops on my face...

By *tockton GentMan
over a year ago

Guisborough

Great stuff

By *titch69Man
over a year ago

Costa Teguise

over a year ago

By *incs500Man
over a year ago

lincoln

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

over a year ago

By *iderryMan
over a year ago

Derry

over a year ago

Really good story

By *ancspete132 OP   Man
over a year ago

oldham

..I pull her around her dress is up round her waist, her black thong is on full view, shes sucking my cock harder as her warmth breath is panting on my now hard cock, she breaks and wanks me ferociously I'm now grabbing at her thong and slide it down to her bent knees her pussy is in view as I look at it from behind she looks shaven, her ass is a peach and legs to die for in black hold ups, she starts sucking on me again taking me fully with each thrust, I grab her ass squeezing and feeling it as I run my hand inbetween her thighs I start running my fingers up and her wet slit I push a finger in and start playing with her, her ass starts to slightly move side to side as I play and rub at her clit, I want her pussy on my face so I lift one her bent legs of the bed I slide her thong off and again lift her leg over my head as I shuffle round into position,I pull her waist towards my face, I start to kiss her inner thighs as I run my hands up and down her outer thighs feeling those stockings they felt great, I soon start to lick her slit with my tongue her juices feel so warm and wet I can hear moaning as her mouth is still around my cock, I'm loving it and thinking this never happens to me I've never had such a sexy woman on my cock ever, she was a good looking woman but plied with wine and my naughtiness has obviously got her so horny she needed her fix, no doubt she'll be chatting to a rich daddy's boy later but right now shes at my face with her shaven pussy and it's my cock in her mouth so I'm not letting this moment go, im licking at her pussy as I feel her start to move up and down as i lick her I'm rubbing my hands on those stockings again it's been a while since I felt stockings as most sexual encounters were bare legged, again she breaks from sucking and starts wanking, her once cock gagged mouth is now exposed and open and shes moaning louder now and can hear breath sucking through her teeth as I'm pounding her pussy with my tongue and rolling her clit around it, my cock is tingling as shes wanking me I'n now at the point im ready to cum, she puts her mouth round my cock again, the feel of her warm mouth with her warm wet pussy has got me stirred and its not long before I feel my cock tingle more and swelling to orgasm, I shoot my load in her mouth and she swallows every last bit of it as shes moaning as she still has my cock in her mouth, I'm licking her faster as her juices are flowing out of her quicker than I can kick, my mouth and chin feels sodden with her juices but its great, she finally releases her mouth from my cock as she moaning more loudly now, she climbs off me and I'm thinking what she doing has she had enough, I hadn't finished with her.. she turns herself around kneels in front of my face and pushes her shaven pussy into my face and tells me lick her clit,I'm looking up at this beauty her breast as so tight looking in her dress, she lifts her dress a bit more as I drive my tongue Into her pussy again mopping up those juices and then start running my tongue up, down and around her clit, she starts to gyrste on my face as she grasps at her breasts, I'm struggling to see as she gyrates on my face, I tilt my head back a bit more so I get a better viewing angle of her playing with her breasts, she breaks from her breasts puts her hands behind her back and is fiddling, she was trying to undo her zipper at her dress, as shes riding me, I'm grabbing at her ass and squeezing and feeling at it as she moans louder,her hands go back to her breast unsuccessfully unzippong her dress so she grabbing at her boobs in that tight hugging dress, her moans are getting louder and more frequently as im licking and flicking that clit, her stocking topped legs squeeze tight against my face as she wriggles more on my face as she let's out an almighty groan, jerks around a lot whilst moaning loudly, her legs relax and the once tight grip eases I now know I've made her cum with my tongue, I hear her sexually mumble, that was great, I lay there motionless as this pussy is pulsing on my face and I feel her warm moisture at every pulse, I feel her upper thighs and groin lightly shake, she finally climbs off rolls over onto her back as she lay there gathering her breath...

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

over a year ago

By *cotFit4funMan
over a year ago

Kettering

over a year ago

over a year ago

What score was the footy?

By *ynonvalleyboyMan
over a year ago

merthyr

"What score was the footy? "
1 0

over a year ago

By *enbobjimMan
over a year ago

Wallasey

Love it

By *oth0712Man
over a year ago

cambridge

By *ancspete132 OP   Man
over a year ago

oldham

..I glance across at her looking at her half naked body lying there motionless just a light breathing as her dress is rolled onto her torso with pussy on show and stocking clad legs, I look down at myself with no pants on cock resting to one side I realise where I am and I need to get ready as the lads will either be waiting or they gone,I quickly rise up from the bed and start looking for my undies and jeans, as in getting dressed andrea finds her thong and pulls them back on, she says damn that was good it's been a while since I had a good 69, I just look at her smile and say I aim to please she says well you certainly did that, I say will the girls still be waiting she says I think so as she shuffles her dress back down and slips her shoes back on, I'm now fully dressed, I go the bathroom, quickly rinse my hands and wait for andrea while she is in the bathroom, I check my phone and no messages from the lads so hopefully they still here, andrea comes out the bathroom and says we better go back down, as we get to the door she gives me a quick snog and says thanks, and says she had the best day ever, plenty of wine, winning at the races, meeting me and the best pussy lick in a longtime, I reply sounds like my day, my team won, had the best bj ever and had a god damn sexy woman that I'd never have the chance with back home, we go downstairs and andrea walks in first, the girls cheer and say oh shes back that was some guided tour where you been round York centre as they're laughing, then I appear, the girls instantly rib me saying he looks happy as I walk in hands in the air like I just celebrated the winning goal at Wembley, I look at the lads and one of them says 2 mins ha, more like 45 and says come on soft lad we got a train to catch, I say hang on guys just one more thing I need to do, they all say, pete we need to go otherwise we be here all night, in thinking that wouldn't be a bad thing, I say no we need a pic, susan and a few of the other girls say dont you think you've had enough, I reply never and get my phone out and ask a random to take our pic, all the lads stand behind the seated ladies as I sit on Andrea's knee as all the ladies squeeze in and he takes a pic with all these lovely ladies, we all say bye and off we go to the train station to head for the delights of Manchester, with my mind still in that hotel bedroom all I can think of is Andrea in those stockings riding my face, what an away day at the football, I doubt I'll have a day that again

over a year ago

Brilliant story so far would love to see a picture of this fine woman

By *unboy69888ABCMan
over a year ago

fleetwood

Good story

By *teviem40Man
over a year ago

stoke

By *inky kissersCouple
over a year ago

South East

By *overt711CoolMan
over a year ago

Leicestershire

Enjoyable story, just can’t believe you never thought to get her phone number for the home fixture!

By *ancspete132 OP   Man
over a year ago

oldham

"Enjoyable story, just can’t believe you never thought to get her phone number for the home fixture! "

I know dozy barsteward

Post new Message to Thread