Back to forum list
Back to Stories and Fantasies

Taking Sophie Pt7

Jump to newest

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

Hello everyone,

Running out of space again, so opening up a new thread to carry our story forward.

Thanks again for the wonderful comments and messages, and for the support and appreciation shown.

I hope you continue to enjoy our little tale in part 7.

S.

Links for newbies

Pt 1

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/958305

Pt 2

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/964213

Pt 3

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/969516

Pt 4

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/971955

Pt 5

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/974087

Pt 6

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/stories/976369

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *untooMan
over a year ago

manchester

Ready and waiting ...

Reply privately

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

As soon as she'd said it, it seemed like the most obvious thing in the world.

It had been right there, the whole time. Hidden in plain sight.

Alex had created Hannah. And Alex had given her to me.

I fucked her as a direct result of the transaction between us involving her and Sophie.

There was no contract or agreement between her and me. It was all with Alex.

By letting 'Hannah' go, I was remaking that contract, and this time with Victoria.

What we did together, what I did to her, was because of what we had agreed. What we wanted. Not some reflexive, unthinking response to Alex's subliminal suggestions.

'You can do whatever you want to her.' he'd said. But I hadn't. Because I hadn't thought about what I wanted. I'd thought about what he was doing with Sophie and just accepted the implication that I could do that with Hannah.

But now I was going to do what I wanted, and what she wanted, with Victoria. With her agreement and consent. Not his.

We were nothing to do with him anymore.

The realisation made me feel great.

And as much as it's a massive cliché, it made me look at the beautiful naked young woman on the bed in front of me from a completely different perspective.

Suddenly I saw the girl I'd seen in the pub. The girl I spent the night in the club with. The girl I'd so wanted to fuck, but had forced myself to walk away from. The girl I had agonised over whilst looking at her Snapchat account.

She'd got lost somewhere. She'd become something else. Not herself, I'm ashamed to say, but a commodity. An object almost.

But now I saw her again. And desired her for herself, for who she was, rather than what I'd thought she was. For the person she actually was, not just as a manifestation of sexual potential.

I felt my cock stir. And she noticed it too because she looked at it and smiled.

I rose and walked to the bed and, leaning over her, I kissed her. A long, slow, lingering kiss. Then I broke away from her, but only by an inch, and smiled. "I think that is a great idea."

As I'd leant over her she'd rolled onto her back. So now I stood and, picking up her legs, I turned her ninety degrees, so that instead of lying across the bottom of the bed, she was now lying with her legs hanging over it.

I held out my hands to her. She took them and I pulled her up off the bed. I bent to pick up her collar, then turned her around, so she was facing away from me.

I reached around her neck and fastened her collar tightly.

As soon as it was on she bowed her head. It was like a switch had been flicked. Her body language, her whole persona became visibly submissive.

She looked amazing just standing there, naked, head down, arms limp by her side, wearing nothing but the collar.

I looked at the toys on the floor, but I didn't need them. Not this time.

I thought about the christening ceremony Alex had performed on Sophie. I realised that I needed one for Victoria. But a very different one.

I didn't need to go through any of the nonsense he'd gone through. Besides, I wasn't sure I had enough cum left for something like that. No, all I needed to do was say her name.

Had I ever said it? To her? I couldn't recall, but I didn't think I had. So it was enough.

I stepped up behind her and cupped her breasts again, like I had a few minutes earlier. Only this time as I squeezed them I whispered... breathed... "Victoria." into her ear.

She leaned her head against mine and we stood like that, motionless, for a few seconds, then she walked away from me and first sat on the edge of the bed, and then laid herself down. Back to the position she'd been in when I'd stood her up to collar her.

Only now she opened her legs, inviting me into her.

I stepped up to the bed and stooped to grab her ankles. I pulled her legs up, and then as they came level with her torso, I adjusted my grip so that I could push them up until they were parallel with my body and at a right angle to her own.

My cock was now fully erect again, and I slid easily inside her. Just slow thrusts now, feeling myself all the way in and almost all the way out. She felt amazing and looked even better.

Her hand absent-mindedly ran along the edge of her collar, getting used to its feel. She looked at with a hugely satisfied grin on her face.

The sight of her fingering her collar caused a surge of lust for her within me.

I pushed myself forward and down, propping myself up on straight arms either side of her shoulders, causing her legs to bend back over her chest.

She gasped as I suddenly went deeper into her, grabbing my forearms tightly and pushing her head back. She continued to gasp with every thrust I made, each one quicker now.

After a few minutes like that she gradually fell silent, just lying there, almost trance like, simply enjoying the sensation of me filling her. Of me fucking her.

Then suddenly she brought her head back up and looked at me. An almost disbelieving, wide-eyed stare on her face.

"Ohhhhh Goddd!" She drew the words out.

She let go of my left arm and her right hand reached between her legs. She began to rub her clit with it, a quick, circular motion.

It took her a couple of minutes, until once again she cried out that she was going to cum. And then she was. She gripped my forearms again, her nails digging in. Her head thrown back again at first, and then raised as far as she could as her climax reached its crescendo.

Then her grip loosened, her neck went slack and she collapsed backwards, panting heavily.

"Jesus. Fuck!"

I just smiled down at her.

That was a much better way to christen her.

I waited a minute or so, then pulled out of her and looked down at the toys on the floor again.

Now it was time for those. Specifically for the nipple clamps.

I picked them up and told her to sit up, offering just one hand of assistance this time. She did as she was asked and looked down at her breasts with a kind of morbid, almost detached, curiosity as I attached the clamps to her.

She gave a start each time I positioned an open clamp on one of her nipples and released it, allowing it to pinch the sensitive flesh.

Then she sat, wiggling her chest as she tried to adjust to the sensation.

Just in case she felt tempted to grab them, I picked up the handcuffs from the bag and locked her hands behind her back.

She flashed a defiant smile at me, as if to say 'do your worst'.

I walked behind her and climbed onto the bed. She turned and climbed back onto it herself, moving on her knees towards me. I lay back, holding my cock upright in my hand. She knew what I wanted. She worked her way up the bed beside me, then straddled my waist. As I held my cock, she carefully and slowly lowered herself onto me. Giving out a long sigh as she once more took my length inside her.

I reached up and took hold of the chain between her clamps and pulled it so that it was just taut. She took a deep breath, then pulled herself back away from me, stretching her nipples out.

Then she began to fuck me. Slowly, tentatively at first, adjusting to the tension on her nipples, then with an increased pace. And the more she got into fucking me, the further back she leant, and the more she tugged on those dark, stiff little cones.

I let her control herself for a while, but I knew what made her orgasm by then, so I placed my balled fist against her pussy and she responded by rubbing her clit against it, until she was once again announcing an imminent orgasm.

As she came she pulled herself as far back as she could take, and perhaps even a little bit more, and cried out at the top of her voice.

And then everything subsided, noise and movement, and she slumped forward, letting the chain slacken.

I sat myself up, still inside her, and, letting go of the chain, I wrapped my arms around her one hand on the back of her head, holding her against me.

I held her like that until her breathing quieted, and then I lay down again, still holding her, taking her down with me.

After that we fucked in various positions, all with her hands cuffed behind her, before I inserted her plug in her arse and took her doggy style, pushing the plug in and out of her as I fucked her.

And then we had anal  before, finally, I knelt by her head and wanked myself off into her waiting mouth.

It was around one o'clock by that time and Sophie still wasn't home yet.

In that case that was nothing for it but to sleep in the spare room with Victoria. Surely Sophie couldn't object if she wasn't home on time for me to go to her bed.

I slept well, totally exhausted by Victoria, and when I awoke on Sunday morning it took me a moment or two to come round and realise a couple of things.

The first thing I realised was where I was. The travel alarm clock we kept on one of the bedside units was the thing that jogged my memory about my location, and the night before.

The second thing I realised is that I was alone...

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

So addicted to this

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Think I know where Victoria is.

Reply privately

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

Oh god more more

Reply privately

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

Reply privately

By *lowersandcarsCouple
over a year ago

Aylesbury

I’m thinking Sophie is home now

Reply privately

By *ikingpairCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Nipple clamps...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *assionatepoetsCouple
over a year ago

Highbridge

Bookmark

Reply privately

By *na WintersTV/TS
over a year ago

woodford halse

Oh wow, this story never ceases to excite me!

I wonder if Victoria had gone into Sophie's room when she got home?

Or perhaps she's just downstairs with Sophie having breakfast :p

Reply privately

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

Wow yes

Loving this,

Reply privately

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

Nice

Reply privately

By *ifunlover69Man
over a year ago

Exeter

So good!

Reply privately

By *otWifeCoupleNWCouple
over a year ago

Preston

Reply privately

By *ignbeardyMan
over a year ago

Leeds

Reply privately

By *luttyzoeTV/TS
over a year ago

Lutterworth

Lucky lucky boy

Reply privately

By *arc5t5Man
over a year ago

Chorley

Reply privately

By *overOral0Man
over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

Hard reading this

Reply privately

By *lumbercoupleCouple
over a year ago

Worksop

Reply privately

By *each bumCouple
over a year ago

west yorks

Wow

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

over a year ago

The way steve is describing calling her Victoria xx its almost an excited explanation his voice is getting faster and more excitement in it xx

Not only has he christened her xx he is falling for her in a big way xx the way her cuddles her after her orgasm xx describing it like a lover not her master xx looks like sophie has lost him xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

Finally, Steve does something for himself, instead of something orchestrated by Alex or Sophie. Maybe we will now witness a change in his attitude towards this whole scenario.

I'm of a similar thought to a poster above, in that Steve's falling for Victoria and dare I say it, I think Victoria could be falling for Steve too.

Reply privately

By *iss busty 36hhWoman
over a year ago

Devon

Best story on here by far

Reply privately

By *asualguy88Man
over a year ago

Kilsyth

Wonder how Sophie will react too the whole change if she even does

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Wonder how Sophie will react too the whole change if she even does "

We dont think sophie will have a choice xx it will be too late for her xx

Reply privately

By *opilotMan
over a year ago

Heathrow

Reply privately

By *un Bi couple yorkshireCouple
over a year ago

Doncaster

I just hope Sophie is not using Victoria as part of Alex’s games xxx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I just hope Sophie is not using Victoria as part of Alex’s games xxx"

It seemed that way to start with but we think not any more xx she has feelings for him xx

Reply privately

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

Reply privately

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

Yes very interesting with the significance of Hannah s name change back to her real name and the significance that means

Wonder what Sophie take will be on Vitoria s name change to use her real name and the significance that will bring with it, realistically them having a closer relationship than being owned shared and subjected to the masters choice and the ultimate pain as he watches her married go down the drain and make her watch her husband and Victoria s relationship blossom as compensation from doing it to her before

He owed her to break her totally, his ultimate kick before releasing her for someone new to regain the power and control of being a true master, the power to please, share used, build up, destroy on his commands

Reply privately

By *llNatural36FWoman
over a year ago

Denbighshire

I hope it's not Alex still calling the shots, not a fan of him.

Great work again op, you take me on a journey of mixed emotions on each installment

Reply privately

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

As I came to properly the questions quickly followed.

The first one was easy to answer. The alarm clock had told me it was just after 9 o'clock.

The second one was where was Hannah?

No... that wasn't right...

Where was Victoria

And Sophie... Had she come home? I hadn't heard anything. But then I didn't expect that I would have.

The house appeared to be silent. Or at least nobody was moving around upstairs.

I sat up and rubbed my face, trying to clear the sleepiness away, before swinging my legs out of the bed.

I padded barefoot, naked, across the landing to the main bedroom.

Empty.

But the bed had been slept in. Sophie? Or had Victoria sought refuge from my snoring? No, surely she wouldn't have taken refuge in here. Not after the last time Sophie came home and found her in her bed.

I went back to the spare room and picked up the previous day's discarded trunks and t-shirt from the floor and pulled them on quickly. As I did so I noted that Victoria's clothes were still on the chair where she had neatly left them.

I headed downstairs to investigate.

As I reached the bottom of the stairs I heard the first signs of life from someone else in the house. It was, predictably, coming from the kitchen.

As I walked in both Sophie and Victoria were standing by the sink. Right where Sophie had taken her selfie. Right where I'd fucked Hannah, as she then was.

Sophie was wearing white pyjama shorts and a pink vest top.

Victoria was in a pair of Sophie's jogging pants and a loose fitting t-shirt. Of course she hadn't brought anything to sleep in, and we'd both gone to sleep naked, so Sophie had obviously given her something from her wardrobe.

Sophie had her back to me, filling the water container from the fancy coffee machine. Well it was Sunday.

Victoria was standing next to her, just looking out at the back garden from what I could see.

She heard me and turned around. Upon seeing me, she turned back to Sophie. She leaned towards her, placing her hand in the small of her back and, smiling, whispered something to her.

Sophie turned around and they both looked at me and smiled.

"It's awake then." Sophie said.

"Only just, by the look of it." Victoria added and the two of them giggled together, conspiritorially.

There was a lot I wanted, needed, to know. Starting with Sophie.

"What time did you get home? I didn't hear you coming in. Did you?" I addressed the second question to Victoria.

Victoria shook her head in answer to that question, and Sophie said, "Just after 2." in response to the first.

"Oh, OK." Should I ask how her night had gone? In front of Victoria? Maybe later, when we were alone, I thought.

"So what time did you get up then? I didn't hear you getting up." This question was for both of them, but again the second part was addressed to Victoria.

"Oh, only about half an hour ago." Sophie said. And Victoria added "You were flat out."

So what... Had Sophie got up and Victoria heard her and went downstairs?

Or... had they both woken up earlier? Had Victoria left me before that?

I couldn't help thinking about her comment that she could go to Sophie when she came home. The same would also have applied when Sophie woke up.

And how had Victoria ended up in Sophie's clothes? She hadn't done what I'd done, thrown some of last night's clothes on. She had new stuff. Sophie's stuff. So... she must have been naked when she left the spare room. So... she was naked when she saw Sophie?

Or when she went to Sophie...

Had she? Had they?

No...

I wouldn't have put it past Victoria though. Not a one cock kind of girl. Not a one pussy kind of girl either, I'd bet.

But Sophie? No... and she'd have been worn out after her meet with Mr Monster Cock.

Wouldn't she?

The two of them certainly looked thick as thieves. They were looking at me again and giggling about something. Doubtless something at my expense.

I really wasn't sure if I liked the two of them getting along so well, assuming that it was genuine. Friendship... or otherwise...

I couldn't quite put my finger on why I was disconcerted by the sight of the two of them acting so friendly. After all it certainly made my life easier. Maybe that was it. It was just too much to hope for. Too good to be true.

But was there anything more to their camaraderie than just two women who had a number of men in common?

And was there any way to find out if something had happened between them whilst I was still asleep? Probably not, short of asking them outright. And the chances are they wouldn't tell me anyway. And if nothing had happened, genuinely, then I was just going to look stupid for asking.

Sophie spoke. "Vic's going to make us all a fry up for breakfast babe. Do you want to grab first shower?"

What the fuck?! 'Vic'... So Sophie knew about the conversation we'd had last night.

I hadn't been sure how I was going to tell her that Hannah was no more. I wasn't sure how she would react. Whether she might read more into it than there was.

But apparently she was fine with it. She'd gone straight to 'Vic'.

And now they were giggling about something again...

Seriously... What the fuck was going on with these two?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ickymac52Man
over a year ago

newry

What an absolute clown. If you want to know what is going on then fucking ask them. You are suppossed to be the master of one of them and the other is your wife who agreed to be open about what she is doing , even though she has done nothing but lie and deceive you. Grow a pair and man up.

Reply privately

By *ikingpairCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

Lol such a visceral reaction, showing just how good the OP is at story writing.... you will just have to wait till tomorrow to find out

Reply privately

By *lowersandcarsCouple
over a year ago

Aylesbury

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What an absolute clown. If you want to know what is going on then fucking ask them. You are suppossed to be the master of one of them and the other is your wife who agreed to be open about what she is doing , even though she has done nothing but lie and deceive you. Grow a pair and man up."

Yes I agree now he is coming accross as more a cuck then a dom, started off in Steve's camp but at the moment I'm in camp alax as he is the only one showing any balls (pun intended)

Reply privately

By *ickymac52Man
over a year ago

newry

"Lol such a visceral reaction, showing just how good the OP is at story writing.... you will just have to wait till tomorrow to find out "

Oh I totally agree, havent felt compelled to comment on other stories the way I have with this one.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well done OP, giving us something but still nothing, we'll be back tomorrow to find out

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've never wanted to smash my phone up in anger to a story before...... Fuuucccckkkkkkk!!!!!!!

He really needs to start playing the game. These 2 women are playing him like a Nintendo... Grow a pair you pussy and take charge of your wife and your sub!!

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Now is the time to worry

Reply privately

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

Yes loving the feedback as well as the story, nice to see other people’s thoughts too

Being off work makes It harder to wait for next update as I have more time, so short chapters unlike a book keeps you hanging on as you try to become engrossed in the story line and picture it in your head

Please hurry up Steve need more of a fix of this story and where it’s going, but great reading

Reply privately

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

Reply privately

over a year ago

Dont think its just as simple as growing a pair xx we think he is gobsmacked finding the 2 of them laughing and sniggering together xx give him a few mins to have his shower and wake up properly and he will start to ask for explanations xx

Reply privately

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

It really wouldn't be so gripping a story if we got all the answers just like that now would it.

He has built up the story so so well and part of the idea is to have to wait to find out things.

I love it

Reply privately

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

What indeed. Are they colluding behind his back?

Reply privately

By *lumbercoupleCouple
over a year ago

Worksop

Reply privately

By *ilbert4450Man
over a year ago

paisley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

Reply privately

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

I went for my shower, leaving them alone. Again. Something that seemed to be happening more and more.

I was looking at myself in the mirror as I towelled myself off, thinking that I was looking OK, if no adonis, but wondering whether I should maybe go to the gym a couple of times a week, just to make sure I kept in reasonable condition as I headed towards my 30s.

I didn't get any regular exercise since my Tuesday night 5-a-side had broken up a year or so earlier, and I knew it would be easy for things to start to slide. But now I was having a lot more sex, and more demanding sex, I thought perhaps I should try and keep a little bit fitter. Plus, if I was going to start going to clubs with Victoria, I wanted to feel confident about my physique.

My thoughts were interrupted by Sophie calling me to say that breakfast was ready.

I dressed quickly, just jeans and a jumper and made my way downstairs.

The girls were standing facing each other, about a foot apart, when I entered. Victoria was just releasing the neckline of her t-shirt, as if she'd been looking down her top. Had they been talking about her tits?

They were wearing the same smile again, sharing something between them.

Victoria looked at me, and then pointed to the feast on the table and said "I hope you're hungry"

I wanted to say that after last night I was starving. But I still didn't feel right talking about that in front of Sophie. I needn't have worried. She did it for me.

"I bet he is after last night."

They giggled again. Teenage girls talking about boys.

The conversation over breakfast, thankfully, was not about the night before, although I'm sure they would both have been quite happy if it had been.

Instead Sophie asked Victoria about her background; school, family, work etc.

She had grown up locally too and had gone to the same high school as we had. We reminisced about shared teachers and school rituals which were passed on from year to year and which we had all endured.

The conversation was surprisingly relaxed. Normal. I could quite easily have forgotten how we'd all ended up sitting round that table together.

When we were done eating Victoria went for her shower and I started to tidy up, whilst Sophie sat and finished her second cup of coffee. She looked tired. She definitely hadn't had enough sleep.

"She's nice," she said, both hands clasped round her mug.

I just looked at her. A semi-fake look of suspicion on my face. "What's going on?"

"What do you mean?" she replied.

"You two," I said. "All giggly and girly and pally."

The look of faux innocence on her face was designed to show that she didn't know I was talking about.

But Sophie probably thought that I was just referring to the way they had been together that morning. And that she could just brush it off as nothing unusual. She didn't know that I also had their clandestine Monday evening meeting as additional evidence of their seemingly blossoming friendship.

I elaborated. "Well it's just a bit weird from my perspective. I mean, I'm sleeping with her. You're not supposed to like her are you?"

She frowned. "Why not? Don't you want us to get along?"

Which she followed with "I'd be less happier if you were sleeping with someone I didn't like..."

I suppose she had a point. In one way. But it still felt strange. I couldn't imagine being that philosophical about all this.

"Yeah, fair point, I suppose... but I mean, I hate Alex... and Paul and Gerald."

No she was genuinely perplexed. "Oh babe why? It's just sex. I mean, how many times do I have to say it. I'm still yours babe... I always will be..."

I just let it drop. It was obvious that Sophie wasn't going to tell me if there was anything more to this. And besides, I had another opportunity to try and find out what, if anything, was going on.

Once Victoria had finished her shower and re-dressed in yesterday's clothes, and said her goodbyes, and more tellingly her 'see you soons' to Sophie, it was time for me to run her home.

I must admit that I did feel a bit mean, ushering her away, but the rest of Sunday, as per our agreement, was for Sophie and I alone.

Once we were in the car I repeated the same line of questioning. Victoria was a bit more playful than Sophie. Instead of acting as though she didn't know what I meant, she teasingly said that she couldn't possibly comment.

I wasn't leaving it at that.

"But you must have been naked when you left our room. Where did you go? To see Sophie?"

"I went to the loo and out of curiosity I stuck my head into her room to see if she was OK. I thought I heard her moving around and that maybe I'd woken her up."

"Naked?!"

"Oh sure. She's seen my bits already, don't forget."

And she laughed.

"I'm not sure she had you know," I said. "I don't know if she recognised you in that picture. I think she was more interested in something else."

She laughed again.

"So she was awake?"

"Yeah." she turned to look out of the window as she replied. Was she being deliberately coy now? Teasing me.

I had so many questions. What time was this? How long were they there for before they went downstairs? Did Sophie offer her clothes immediately? Or did she remain naked for a while? And if so, did anything happen?

In my impatience to know all of this, I chose one, all encompassing question.

"So what happened?"

She looked at me, fake shock and indignation all over her face. Just like Sophie. "What do you mean?"

I could see the smile on her face as she turned to look out of the window again. She was enjoying this.

"You know what I mean."

It was a few seconds before she turned to look at me again. But when she did so, it wasn't to answer my question. It was to ask one of her own. "Did she tell you about her next meet?"

"What? No... why?"

Why the change of subject?

She turned away yet again and then she spoke. "It's on Wednesday... with a couple..."

"A couple? As in a man and a woman?"

She shot me a look that said 'duh', then said "Well yeah. If it was a couple of guys I'd have said a couple of guys."

So Sophie knew her next assignment already. How had she found out, I wondered. And when.

But a couple! Which meant... I presumed that she was going to have her first girl on girl experience... Unless... someone else had got there first.

Reply privately

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

Still so gripped with this x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

Reply privately

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

Interesting

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Evasion tactics, oh dear

Reply privately

By *na WintersTV/TS
over a year ago

woodford halse

I cannot help but die inside a little for Steve.

But I so want to be Victoria!

She's so free spirited and I love how confident she is!

Reply privately

over a year ago

We think Victoria is playing sofie xx almost like she is pushing her towards alex and his games so to speak xx she is also playing hard to get with steve so he will work harder and eventually fall for her xx

Reply privately

By *dam5805Man
over a year ago

Bristol

Reply privately

By *uliette500Woman
over a year ago

Hull

Reply privately

By *ervously excitedCouple
over a year ago

perranporth

Poor Steve

Reply privately

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

Reply privately

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Poor Steve "

What makes you say that xx

Reply privately

By *lirts.R.usCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

Reply privately

By *lowersandcarsCouple
over a year ago

Aylesbury

Reply privately

By *nglianmanMan
over a year ago

Ipswich

Reply privately

By *lumbercoupleCouple
over a year ago

Worksop

Reply privately

By *lumbercoupleCouple
over a year ago

Worksop

The suspense after each installment is killing me

Is it worth abstaining for a week and catching up all at once

Reply privately

By *he Hussy and The VoyeurCouple
over a year ago

Somewhere Only We Know

Could it be possible that Victoria and Sophie knew each other before the situation with Alex?

Reply privately

over a year ago

The couple are Steve and Victoria????? He just doesn’t know it yet. That’s my guess.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The couple are Steve and Victoria????? He just doesn’t know it yet. That’s my guess."

Our exact thoughts xx we alsothink they will both be happier xx

Reply privately

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

Mm

Think the penny dropped, maybe Sophie asked vic if she could show her some lady love before she goes as Steve carnt give feminine love so vic obliged

Mm are we to see Steve head for the web site for Sophie s updates on blog

Will he want to hear how she was stretched or how she felt better than the couple s task

Think the overwhelming feeling and curiosity will be look for insight

Reply privately

over a year ago

perranporth

[Removed by poster at 11/02/20 04:17:39]

Reply privately

over a year ago

perranporth

[Removed by poster at 11/02/20 04:18:33]

Reply privately

over a year ago

perranporth

"Poor Steve

What makes you say that xx "

His confusion and bewilderment

Reply privately

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

Which took me back to the question I had just asked her.

And now I understood the change of subject. Why she answered my question with one of her own. And specifically, that one.

"She told you this when you went to see her..."

For once Victoria was serious "Yes... Well, amongst other things, yeah?"

"Like?"

"Well I started by asking her how things had gone with Gerry. If she was OK." She hesitated, "I know you can be a bit... tender... afterwards." She looked down at her crotch. Possibly involuntarily. Possibly recalling her own experience.

I couldn't stop myself thinking of my wife's tidy pussy being ruined by Gerald's cock. An image of it, red and swollen and gaping rose, unbidden and unwanted.

I shook it clear to focus on what Victoria had to say.

"She said it had been good, but yeah..." she nodded her head, "she was feeling him..."

My stomach tightened.

She continued, "But then she noticed my nipples and said that she wasn't the only one who was feeling some aftereffects." Victoria smiled. "I just said yeah, but mine was more self-inflicted. Nipple clamps!"

I looked at her tits. "Sorry, was it too much?" I asked.

She smiled mischievously "No, it was good. And anyway, like I said to Sophie, it was pretty much my own doing. I was the one who got carried away."

"True," I nodded and chuckled at the memory.

She continued. "Then she just came out and said that I had lovely tits and that she wished she could suck them... And then she reached out to touch them!"

I turned to stare at her. "Really?! Fuck. That doesn't sound like her, I'd never imagined her saying that or doing that!"

Victoria shook her head. "No, it was pretty clumsy. She knew it too. I think she was a bit embarrassed because she immediately said sorry."

"The point is," she continued, "we both knew why I was there, what I was open to, after the chat we'd had on Monday. I mean I was naked for fuck's sake. I had plenty of time to dress if I wanted to. I was hardly going to wake you was I...an earthquake wouldn't wake you."

I was going to protest. But it was true. And it wasn't the issue at hand.

"So there was no need to rush it like that." She shrugged. "Anyway, she immediately said she was nervous. I thought she meant about me, us, but then told me about her next meet."

And then I understood. Sophie was going to be playing with another woman on Wednesday and she wanted to see if she could do it.

"She wanted to see what it would be like... with you... first." I said.

"Yeah, which is why she was so... direct."

"Clumsy" I said. It was the right word.

"Yeah...clumsy."

"Was she OK?" I asked, and immediately knew she must have been, judging by the way they'd been together in the kitchen.

"Yeah. She was fine. I asked about her meet and how she felt about it. She's up for it, but just really, really nervous." She looked at me, smirking, "You'd best be prepared for her to be pretty short-tempered the nearer it gets."

I knew she wasn't wrong there, if I knew anything about Sophie.

"So that was all it was. Just a clumsy fumble and a chat about sex with another woman?"

Victoria chuckled. "I didn't say that, did I!"

I was bloody tired of having to draw this out of her, bit by insufficient bit.

"Well just bloody tell me what happened then!"

Victoria laughed now. She knew her teasing was having the desired effect.

"Well... She apologised again for trying to grab my boob... And I said it was OK... And that she could have them if she wanted them. But that it might be nicer to kiss first."

Oh fuck, here we go, I thought. The road ahead was empty and I signalled and pulled over.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"I can't drive and listen to you telling me how you had sex with my wife can I! I'll kill us both. Or someone else." I paused. "That is what you're going to tell me isn't it. Don't say 'maybe'!"

She shot me a playful glance and said "Maybe." But seeing my face flush she quickly added "Yes, yes, I had sex with your wife... Sort of."

"Sort of? Either you did or you didn't. It's like offside. Either you are or you aren't!"

She just looked at me calmly. "I have no idea what you're talking about." She continued, "What I mean is that we were both quite tender in different ways. Remember? So we couldn't really have a full-on session. And besides, I think she was a bit worried about you walking in on us."

"Which you weren't, obviously."

"Hell no," she grinned. "You could have joined in any time."

I could see she was deadly serious. And for maybe the first time I understood just how voracious her sexual appetite was.

"So what could you do?" I asked. Yes, I was perving, but I also felt I really needed to understand what the relationship between these two women was.

"Well, we kissed. Just a peck then a proper kiss for a few seconds. Then another. And another. And then a proper snog."

I listened intently. Enraptured by the thought of it. Getting hard picturing them together.

Victoria's narrative was in full flow now. As if recalling it was exciting her too.

"And while we were snogging I put her hand on my boob and let her play with it. And then she did the same with her other hand... Carefully."

She looked at me, to check my reaction, and knew I wasn't going to be interrupting her any more.

"So I said to her that my nipples could do with someone to kiss them better... She was very good at that, for a first timer. Very gentle. It was nice.

"So I let her do that for a bit, until she looked at me and asked if that was OK. I told her it was lovely and asked her if she wanted to try something else. Which she did."

And then, as if she needed to justify herself, she said, "I figured that's what would be the most awkward thing for her on Wednesday, so I thought let's let her have a go now."

She flashed her eyes at me. "She was very good at that too. A natural." And then she had a thought. "Actually, I think she just copied what you do!" And at that she burst out laughing. "She did!"

I didn't know what to say. I suppose I should have been flattered.

Victoria finished laughing and said "That was it really." She smiled, "I think she enjoyed it. She won't be as nervous on Wednesday now anyway.

But it wasn't Wednesday that I was thinking about. What was running through my head was now that they had gone that far, how much further were these two going to take things...

Reply privately

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

Reply privately

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

Reply privately

By *oy Roi keltic for kingMan
over a year ago

shirley Southampton, polop la nucia Benidorm

So is victoria going to be available for steve on wednesday night or is she going to hannah again and make up the couple with alex who is due home

Reply privately

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

Yes I'm thinking the same thing

Reply privately

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

Could her stand that ? Vic becoming Hannah for Alex and the three of them leaving him out

Remember he is supposed to own her but more tender and vic has committed herself to him as his partner in crime, yes she wants extras, but she said they would go to clubs and give Steve options so he was still her master and he had marked her but more sensitive and caring and worn the trinket of off devotion to Steve and having done this and also showed devotion to Alex as a master til he handed her over, would she really do that,

That twist does not fit the story line and her submission to her masters

Surely it means she plays within the bounds of Steve’s control but can have the opportunity to talk about her feelings to Steve but he’s in control ultimately

She had already mentioned to Steve she should go to her in story so was on the cards and Steve did not protest

Love to hear Sophie s thoughts on her blog as to the goings on from her prospective as she writes up her blog online with monster cock, lol then her new assignment and how she prepared for it

Would she mention Hannah or Victoria in the post or keep her now personal sexual habits a secret as she was not under Alex control as master,

Would she mention what she was doing to her husband, her feelings on leaving him to set of on the journey and as she betrays the marriage and her feelings on it, mmm some reading that would be !!

Would Steve copy or keep copies of through photos of Sophie s journey and betrayal to him on the blog / website in case he ever needs it, as he just does not have a clue where this is going and where she is prepared to draw the line, prob as far as possible while she strings him further, so maybe Steve will do this as insurance incase sophie is asked to leave him to complete her training and so her master can truly own her without complications as yet, she is just totally sub with her masters conditioning without a thought for there marriage or family friends

At the start she said she would communicate and talk and be open, but so far, the further it goes, this is not the case

So would Steve at the back of his mind want insurance so if the worse happened, he’d get a fair deal for divorce, so he could move on, even if he didn’t want this to happen, but had no choice

Let’s be honest, he doesn’t recognise her, her antics and having not shown respect for her marriage or partner unless pushed and even that’s limited and also still dictated by someone else,

man or woman in that position would take insurance, incase of the worse case and keep it secret so it didn’t take it down the path themselves

Well bit of food for thought there for you all

Keep up the great read Steve

Reply privately

over a year ago

The gift that keeps on giving. Fantastic story

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

I see full on orgies in Sophies future

Reply privately

By *lumbercoupleCouple
over a year ago

Worksop

Turn round

Take her back...how could they play with out Steve!

Reply privately

By *an79Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

Oh dear.

Stevie Boy, Stevie Boy, Stevie Boy.

When are you going to wake up?

You're killing me here.

Wake the fuck up please

Reply privately

By *panker78Couple
over a year ago

chorley

Reply privately

By *overOral0Man
over a year ago

Nr Cheltenham

Reply privately

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

"So you went to Sophie's room. Naked. To have sex with her... Why would you do that?"

She looked incredulous. "Hello, have you seen how hot she is? And besides, she fancies me..."

I let that last part go.

"I mean, what about 'being owned' and all that malarkey?" I made air quotes. "I thought I was supposed to decide who you slept with?"

If I'd expected a show of remorse, even mock remorse, like a naughty schoolgirl who needed her bottom spanking, I didn't get it.

Nor did I get defiance.

What I did get was a nonchalant shrug, followed by "I didn't think that applied to Sophie. You know, by extension, she's you really, isn't she..."

There was a logic to that, but we both knew she was making it up on the spot. She hadn't considered her arrangement with me. She just wanted to see if she could get anywhere with Sophie.

We both also knew that I wasn't really angry with her. But the funny thing was that my first reaction to all this hadn't been about who Sophie was fucking. Her going with another woman was an entirely different issue to her going with another man.

No, my instinctive reaction had been all about who Victoria was fucking.

As for her, it was obvious that she considered herself to have had a very good night and that she was rather pleased with her work.

So I played along with it. "Yeah well, next time we meet I might have to put you over my knee, missy."

The look on her face left no doubt as to her feelings on that matter. And she simply replied "Promises, promises."

I drove off again, my head now full of images not conducive to safe driving, but I managed to drop Victoria off and get home without incident.

On the way home I pondered whether or not I should say something to Sophie. I should be able to talk to her about things like this, but then she was nervous and therefore probably a bit embarrassed about it all.

And would she think Victoria was indiscreet if I said anything? It was useful that Sophie confided stuff in her. Even if I wasn't getting to hear all of it, I was still getting more than I would off Sophie. 

I decided to let Sophie tell me what she wanted, when she was ready to.

And what about her night with Gerald. Did I want to know about that?

No.

Yes.

But, on balance, no, I didn't want a cold reporting of facts like this would be. When she'd first told me about Alex we'd had great sex and I said that I wanted her to always come home and tell me about it.

But that hadn't happened, because either I hadn't been home to come back to, or she hadn't come back until the following day, when neither of us had been in the mood for reclaim sex.

The only exception was when she met Paul, but she wasn't in the mood for talking then.

Plus, of course, she'd started writing her blog, and I was getting what I needed to know from there, with a few extra details from Victoria thrown in.

When would she write the entry about Gerald? Maybe she had already started when I took Victoria home. No, she wouldn't have had time. She hadn't even had a shower yet. And she wasn't allowed to write it tonight. It would have to be tomorrow then.

I really wanted to read it though. Maybe I should find an excuse to be out tomorrow night and give her an opportunity to write it?

A few beers with Daz watching footie in the pub? Nah, I'd seen him on Friday. That was enough for now. No, I'd go and sign up at the gym in the local leisure centre and have a spin on one of their exercise bikes and lift a few weights, or something.

Just for an hour after work. I could time it so that I didn't get home until about 7 o'clock. That would give her time to make a start. I was sure she was composing it in her head already.

In the meantime we had a Sunday to spend together. And very nice it was. We skipped lunch, having had a massive breakfast and instead went for a long walk along the beach. It was cold and windswept, but we linked arms as we battled a headwind, and rewarded ourselves with a couple of extravagantly large mochas in the café in the car park, together with two obscene slices of chocolate fudge cake.

The evening was spent on the sofa, together, trying out a new series on Netflix. We got three episodes in, but still couldn't deciding if it was worth continuing with or whether it really was going to continue to be that boring for the remainder of the series.

Monday followed it's usual pattern. I told Sophie about my plan to go to the gym, and she teased me and warned me not to overdo it at my age. I reminded the cheeky cow that I was the same age as her.

I got home just after 7. Showered, changed and, now on a health kick, made myself a mackerel salad for tea.

Sophie, as expected, spent all that time on her iPad.

I didn't question what she was doing. I just hoped that I knew what it was.

Finally, around 10 she said she was going up to read. Knowing full well that I wouldn't go up until later on.

As soon as I was satisfied that she was upstairs and in the bathroom, I opened Chrome on my phone and headed to her blog.

Bingo! There it was, posted ten minutes earlier. A new entry... Beauty and The Beast.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

Reply privately

By *panker78Couple
over a year ago

chorley

Reply privately

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

Still has me gripped cant wait read Sophie's blog

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Sophie draws him another inch in line with her masters wishes

Reply privately

By *atStickMan
over a year ago

Llanelli

Cmon Steve don't rollover and die

Grow a set of balls and talk to sophie

Reply privately

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

There is not going to be a happy ending for Steve.

Reply privately

By *leopatra 64Couple
over a year ago

Poole

Reply privately

By *oukevCouple
over a year ago

Lancaster

Reply privately

over a year ago

No wonder Sophie jumped at the chance to fuck Alex, I'd rather fuck him than Steve and I'm straight.

Reply privately

By *llNatural36FWoman
over a year ago

Denbighshire

Bloody hell, I thought Steve had more in him than this, I'm not surprised Sophie has gone to have the best of both worlds and the Victoria is doing the same.

I hope he turns things around or he'll have nothing

Reply privately

over a year ago

Someone said very early onto that they thought Steve was a cuck... I'm beginning to think that this is where the story is heading.

Reply privately

By *lumbercoupleCouple
over a year ago

Worksop

Reply privately

By *ex1Man
over a year ago

Beccles on the river

I have commented on this story a few times, the transference here for me is humiliation, I know some people get of on humiliation. I don’t and feel no one should be humiliated. Talk things through have boundaries and keep to them.

Why didn’t Soph and Steve make love Sunday or even cuddle and talk. Netflix ?

I find myself ever increasingly getting angry with the story and may well stop reading it. It’s a shame as there was so much potential here.

Sorry guys to be negative, just how I feel

Reply privately

By *wansea gangbang clubCouple (MM)
over a year ago

Swansea

Don't make Steve a cuck

If you do the story will be over

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well written op, again every day I have to log in to read it. Is this a lesson in communication between couples? Not sure Steve and Sophie can communicate with each other and this is where the issues come from. As few have mentioned before I almost look forward to the sections without sex more then the ones with! Almost! Still don’t think Steve’s a cuck but maybe I am wrong.

Reply privately

By *ophieslutTV/TS
over a year ago

Central

Good writing op.

I'm here and expecting royalties or fucking by eager lads, for some new material

Reply privately

By *urvy cathy2023TV/TS
over a year ago

rathmines

"Someone said very early onto that they thought Steve was a cuck... I'm beginning to think that this is where the story is heading. "

Yes indeed it was obvious he was a cuck from early on

Reply privately

over a year ago

We wouldn't call him a cuck but he isnt very strong willed xx he does as many have put it "man up"

Reply privately

By *abrina59TV/TS
over a year ago

submissive land

However I'm sure that many men in this situation would be exactly like Steve. Unsure how to proceed, & not wanting cause conflict with their wife incase could lose her. And despite being handed a 'sub' (Hannah/Victoria) on a plate, not really Dom enough to completely take charge, therefore don't speak up for themselves.

I've tried to be dominant with my wife in real and it just doesn't work properly

and we should remember it is a story, Steve may not be like the Steve in the story for real either

Reply privately

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

Have wrote many times in this story

A story I have had to comment and share thoughts about this as the story unfolds

Personally don’t think Steve is a cuck or even wants to be humiliated even, think it’s more like lost in his emotions been pulled to keep his marriage alive and not admit defeat, hoping its a phase that he can get hold of in time

The complications started when he had Hannah at first being thrown in the mix to pull his emotions and feelings even lust into the equation

I think most people here are looking at this from a swinging open minded point of view with acceptable lifestyle s that fit an open relationship which is totally different from a vintage or Victorian closed marriage!!!

That is not to offend anyone on these sites, for god sake I’m on it

But Steve came from a closed respecting relationship and had his world life turned upside down and has lost his wife in the process and grabbing at straws to try and recapture something that has already gone

The confusion and conflicts of Steve’s emotions come from being a red blooded male, with a vanilla lifestyle, from this point when he’s given the forbidden fruit and told by your wife you can have your sexual fantasies desires with her, what red blooded male wouldn’t

Be honest not a lot when there are no consequences to them actions

Once the initial lust and animals urges are sown, then comes the question s emotions and even feelings of guilt especially as Sophie and Steve are not talking honestly about it and in that relationship no real boundaries and an open discussion to set them within there marriage

If Steve is not in Sophie s eyes her master that she wants to serve obey and be bound by the marriage boundaries they set, how can they become at one and close together and the marriage work

Steve is still working on his own, regards his marriage

Ie trying to reconnect renew and engage within the marriage guideline Sophie set to ease her own guilt of braking the marriage boundaries with a lack of respect.

Steve had Hannah he could have her his sexual fulfilment and she has invited the now vic into his marital home Because of Sophie easing her guilt

This was not done behind her back no one else is calling the shots within the marriage just Alex

If your looking from Steve s original point of view, you have to take into account his original point of view of a close marital marriage and not a swinging point of view as this will dictate how he will react to his marriage and how he reacts to his wife

If it’s a phase and he wants to save it, does he go along with it and hope she comes to her senses

We have all done that when we first started growing up and having relationship s, and exploring life, known you should leave but with a mix of guilt love hate and no boundaries, stayed wrongly in a partnership relationship

From a swinging relationship that’s open and discussed and boundaries set or talked about the moral high ground boundaries are set so moral s are different set and agree so sexual desires are different and less judgmental as trust and respect is not broken within the marriage, sexual desires becomes about sharing sexual emotions as a part of the marriage but not a betrayal, ie sex is just sex, not the relationship an additional avenue to experience explore together!!!!

Reply privately

By *panker78Couple
over a year ago

chorley

Reply privately

By *an79Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

"No wonder Sophie jumped at the chance to fuck Alex, I'd rather fuck him than Steve and I'm straight. "

PMSL, I was actually thinking the same thing.

Steve is no different to a wet vagina. Ready and willing to be fucked any way, any how

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

Wow this story continues to give and the comments after each chapter are testimony to the quality. Keep it up OP fantastic

Reply privately

By *na WintersTV/TS
over a year ago

woodford halse

"But Steve came from a closed respecting relationship and had his world life turned upside down and has lost his wife in the process and grabbing at straws to try and recapture something that has already gone"

I believe that this is 100% the reason so many people have turned off Steve is because of this.

A non swinger, vanilla guy, who's wife was taken by another man, but not just any man, a smart, controlling Dom, who had Hannah planted as distraction before Steve even knew what was happening.

Then giving her to him, to further distract him from trying to maintain some marital stability while he could.

He originally tried to maintain a façade, and play the game, but he realised he wasn't into the Dom thing, he is a vanilla guy, it's why he can't get his head around if he likes what's happening with Sophie or not, he likes the IDEA of it, but it seems not the practise, but now it's too late, Hannah had kept him distracted long enough, and he is left as was said, grasping as straws.

But Hannah's flip, to Victoria, could be what's showing us that she is possibly looking to be there for him when he finally totally loses Sophie, because it is quite obvious that she is privvy to information that Steve does not know, and although Steve might be getting annoyed that she isn't as forthcoming as he'd hope, she is infact being kind to him, and not completely shattering his view of his marriage all at once, letting him down easily, so to speak.

Reply privately

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

Beauty and The Beast

When my Master told me who I was to meet next, I thought I'd done something wrong and he was punishing me.

All he told me was the person's name and age.

He was called Gerald. And he was 73.

I will admit that the thoughts that filled my head upon hearing this were not the sexiest.

Rather they were how I was to endure this. And why I had to.

In my previous meeting I had been subjected to a severe physical disciplining. But this felt like it was going to be much worse.

This felt like I was being humiliated. The mental and emotional punishment far worse than anything physical.

I racked my brain trying to work out how I had offended my Master that he should treat me like this.

He let me think in this way for a couple of days. I know now that he was teaching me not to judge people. Not to jump to conclusions about what having sex with them would be like, without knowing them or all the facts about them. To be truly open minded because that is where true sexual liberation lies.

Then Gerald sent me some pictures of himself. In most of them he was having sex. And mostly with younger women. Much younger women.

And it was clear they were all having a very good time. Gerald's age wasn't an obstacle to them having a great time with him.

So why should it be any different for me?

There was one more thing that was clear from the pictures.

Gerald was an exceptionally well endowed man.

I don't just mean big. I mean very big. His penis is certainly far bigger than anything I have ever experienced, length-wise and girth-wise.

I once had sex with a man in a club who felt quite large, but I never saw his penis, I just felt him from behind. But I know he was bigger than my husband and my Master.

But I could see that Gerald was even bigger.

The man in the club had felt good. He filled me and stretched me pleasurably, without it being too uncomfortable.

I was worried how I was going to even take Gerald inside me, never mind how he would feel once he was in.

I think I was more nervous going to meet him than I was going to the man who was going to discipline me or when I let my Master take me the first time and make me his.

We met for a drink first in his local pub and I could tell that everyone there knew him. And I'm quite certain that many of the women had experienced him at first hand. The barmaid who brought our drinks certainly had. That much was obvious.

And I'm certain that she, along with all the other regulars knew what I was doing with him.

But I should say now that he wasn't in any way boastful or arrogant about this. Rather he was very sweet and a proper gentleman and he took me to sit in a discreet corner away from interested eyes.

We didn't stay there long, just for one drink, and soon enough we were back at his house.

He took my coat and poured me another drink, encouraging me to drink it quickly, which I did, and then he poured me another, which I also drank quickly, being fully aware of why he wanted me to... to loosen me up and relax me a little.

He sat on the sofa and asked me to sit on his knee. He told me that I was very beautiful and very sexy and then he kissed me.

He wasn't the best kisser in the world, but I wasn't there for that. I knew what I was there for and I could feel it stirring as we kissed.

Then he showed me upstairs to his bedroom. Once there he sat on the bed and asked me to remove my dress, so he could see my figure.

I did as he requested and it was impossible not to look at his crotch as the monster awoke.

He stood and opened his trousers and pulled them down, because they just couldn't contain him any longer, even though he still wasn't fully erect.

He asked me to come and finish getting him hard for me. I've never considered before whether it can take a little longer for a big cock to get hard, or whether it wouldn't get fully hard.

Gerald was probably three quarters of the way there, and his cock flopped slightly as he held it in his hand.

I knelt and took it off him, having to use both my hands to hold it. I opened my mouth wide and took him in.

I could only get the top half of him in me, and as I sucked him I felt him growing and stiffening further in my mouth.

I was hoping he wasn't going to want to deep throat me, as I doubted I could handle it.

But he didn't.

He told me to remove my panties and get onto the bed, on all fours. He was intending to take me doggy style.

Before he did that I felt him applying lube to my pussy. I wondered if he had discovered that no amount of foreplay would get a 'first-timer' wet enough for him, hence why he skipped straight to lubricant.

He obviously enjoyed applying it though, working it into all my folds and inside me.

Finally, he was satisfied and, ever the gentleman, he asked me if I was ready.

I wasn't, but then I didn't think I ever would be, so I said yes.

He rubbed himself against me a few times, then slowly, very, very slowly and carefully he eased himself into me.

It seemed to take forever until he was in far enough to start fucking me, but I still cried out with every small push forward, and when he started to fuck me the noises I made were primal.

As he fucked me, I loosened and stretched and could take more of him, but I don't think I ever quite took him all, in any position.

But when he fucked me missionary, I just watched, in rapt fascination as the beast disappeared inside me. And when he pulled it out on each back stroke I didn't think it was ever going to stop coming out of me.

I know he came a couple of times, both times over my boobs, and that he enjoyed me. He messaged my Master to tell him before I'd even got home.

And I'm honestly not sure how many times I came. It might have been lots. It might have been one long continuous orgasm. It might have been none. I seemed to be on the verge of climaxing the entire time he was in me, but equally the feeling of him filling me was so overwhelming that it became almost impossible to feel anything else.

Gerry, as he instructed me to call him, was a lovely guy. And being fucked by him was an experience I wouldn't have missed. I understand now that my Master wasn't punishing me. He was opening my mind and my body to new experiences, as he promised he would.

If the choice was mine, I think I could now happily leave monster cocks on the 'been there, done that, past tense' list.

But as it is, I obey my Master and he, and he alone, shall decide which rabbit holes this Alice goes down...

Reply privately

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

Reply privately

By *na WintersTV/TS
over a year ago

woodford halse

"If the choice was mine, I think I could now happily leave monster cocks on the 'been there, done that, past tense' list."

Yeah, she's already too far down the rabbit hole.

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Reply privately

By *leopatra 64Couple
over a year ago

Poole

Reply privately

By *wansea gangbang clubCouple (MM)
over a year ago

Swansea

Thought they were going to a Travelodge not his house?

Reply privately

over a year ago

But as it is, I obey my Master and he, and he alone, shall decide which rabbit holes this Alice goes down...

And there it is......

Steve has 100% lost his wife!!!

Time for him to try salvage something with Vic.

Reply privately

By *lumbercoupleCouple
over a year ago

Worksop

Reply privately

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

‘If the choice was mine, I think I could now happily leave monster cocks on the 'been there, done that, past tense' list.

But as it is, I obey my Master and he alone, shall decide which rabbit holes this Alice goes down... !! ‘

And there it is in plain sight for Steve if he was thinking straight rationally and taking emotions to one side

‘I obey my Master’and he alone!!

No room for marriage there then !!

You can have a master swinging relationship within a marriage, as long as the marriage boundaries with in the relationship is formed together and how far the master/ Dom can go and the marriage sets up the boundaries For the master to explore between

Poor Steve just so far outside the consequences of his initial response to Alex and Sophie giving Sophie and most probably his marriage up without seeing it coming !!

Vic probably knows this as all to well she went down the same path before hand, and Steve was probably a more of a means of escape initially and over time her feelings grow for Steve but a bitter sweet pill as she knows the tournament’s yet to come for her partner in crime and after this whole mess is over she wants something good to come out of it

Mainly her having a deep and open relationship with boundaries set between them and in a way a closer loving relationship and Sophie will be cast astray

The victim of her own selfish lust, having got married to early and has unwittingly undermined her own marriage

But later on when the dust has settled, will she have regrets for what’s she s done !!! Destroyed the marriage, set her ex husband up with someone else and found herself alone after her training and kicks are complete

Reply privately

By *opilotMan
over a year ago

Heathrow

Reply privately

By *antsguy007Man
over a year ago

Whiteley

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

Lots to think about. many opinions on what's happening - this story is very subjective and makes us all think!!

Some great points have been raised along the way - lets see what happens next!!

Powerful stuff!!

Reply privately

By *ndrea54TV/TS
over a year ago

cambridge

Reply privately

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

[Removed by poster at 13/02/20 15:42:55]

Reply privately

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

And there it is......

Yes totally agree. As it was said earlier he will tell her to leave Steve and she will. Alex must lead a very sad life.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *lowersandcarsCouple
over a year ago

Aylesbury

Reply privately

over a year ago

So was it a deliberate mistake by the OP, Sophie was supposed to meet Gerry at a pub then go to a Travelodge, not his local then back to his house. Or, is Sophie lying to Steve, and if so is it at the command of Alex? I know Steve has lost her, knew it a while back, for me this is the tale of how he loses her (the title is 'Taking Sophie').

Also in this blog post she admits she's had a big cock before in a nightclub, so she'd already cheated on Steve before Alex, like I said in my last post, 'no wonder Sophie jumped at the chance to fuck Alex', turns out she's tasted being slutty before, and no wonder as Steve is boring as fook!

Reply privately

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

"And there it is......

Yes totally agree. As it was said earlier he will tell her to leave Steve and she will. Alex must lead a very sad life."

Alex “Sad”

but he has no consequences and nothing to lose at all,

At this current point in time, cat and cream more like

Sophie holding his every word

Steve gone along with it, not even threaten or created any consequences for the way he is conditioning his wife, to both her or Alex, no threat s of abuse, or grooming to the authorities to bring Alex game to a stop, even if it’s the last straw to put a stop and grab some control, it wouldn’t save his marriage, as wife and Alex consenting adults, but as they investigated potential crime would but maybe help him move on and go forward with life with Victoria and be able to set up an open consenting life with her with honesty and boundaries set in there life

Just food for thought as a twist in the end story line

Reply privately

By *ickymac52Man
over a year ago

newry

"So was it a deliberate mistake by the OP, Sophie was supposed to meet Gerry at a pub then go to a Travelodge, not his local then back to his house. Or, is Sophie lying to Steve, and if so is it at the command of Alex? I know Steve has lost her, knew it a while back, for me this is the tale of how he loses her (the title is 'Taking Sophie').

Also in this blog post she admits she's had a big cock before in a nightclub, so she'd already cheated on Steve before Alex, like I said in my last post, 'no wonder Sophie jumped at the chance to fuck Alex', turns out she's tasted being slutty before, and no wonder as Steve is boring as fook!"

No she went to a club with alex where she sucked a few cocks and then was given to a black man to be used, I think it was in number 3 or 4.

Reply privately

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

You do all realise this a story???

Reply privately

over a year ago

"So was it a deliberate mistake by the OP, Sophie was supposed to meet Gerry at a pub then go to a Travelodge, not his local then back to his house. Or, is Sophie lying to Steve, and if so is it at the command of Alex? I know Steve has lost her, knew it a while back, for me this is the tale of how he loses her (the title is 'Taking Sophie').

Also in this blog post she admits she's had a big cock before in a nightclub, so she'd already cheated on Steve before Alex, like I said in my last post, 'no wonder Sophie jumped at the chance to fuck Alex', turns out she's tasted being slutty before, and no wonder as Steve is boring as fook!

No she went to a club with alex where she sucked a few cocks and then was given to a black man to be used, I think it was in number 3 or 4."

I was sure she'd seen that cock before he fucked her, I could be wrong, I just read it as she was talking about a club as in nightclub

Reply privately

By *an79Man
over a year ago

Nottingham

Stevie boy: Read that “MASTER AND HE AND HE ALONE SHALL DECIDE” line again and again and feel the corrosion it contains for your marriage!

The above is a quote from a friend I'm reviewing this story with offline.

I couldn't agree more.

It's not that we don't know that Stevie is spineless, naive, controlled by his urge for sex.

It's also not that we don't know that this is a story.

It's the logical questions that one would ask themselves if they were in Stevie Boy's situation. How would you handle it?

I hope there are no real life Stevie Boys reading this. I really hope that you would all have a handle of your situation.

If you're a Cuck, no problem, be a proud one. But most importantly, set your boundaries and make sure that there is some respect within those boundaries.

Whatever you are, or whatever terms you agree with your wife/partner, ensure she is safe.

The only winner here is Alex and his cronies.

Reply privately

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

I didn't know what to feel after reading that. The graphic descriptions of him entering her, stretching her. I could picture her lying there with her head up, watching him entering her. I could see clearly the look on her face.

And the way she'd described taking him in her mouth too. I could imagine him growing and getting hard, her gagging on him as he did so.

I couldn't stand the thought that that was Sophie saying all that, even though I was hard once again.

But between the lines there was something else... I wasn't sure if she'd enjoyed it or not.

There was a message, almost a plea, to Alex at the end not to send her back there.

I wondered if he would take heed. Whether he would be true to his word about not sending her somewhere she didn't want to go, or whether his love of control would mean he sent her scuttling back to Gerald or off to some other, similarly well-endowed guy, just because he could.

I didn't realise how long it had taken me to read that. It was longer than her other posts. And now Sophie was shouting down at me, asking what the hell I was doing and that she was going to sleep.

She never usually did that. Was this the first sign of the short-temper and tetchiness that Victoria had warned me about?

I could hardly tell her what I was actually doing. So I shouted up an apology, and just said I was on my football message board but was coming now.

When I got to the bedroom I told her some crap about a player my team were being linked with. She just told me to shut up and get into bed.

Once I did I expected her to tell me to go to sleep, so I was surprised when she allowed me to cuddle up and spoon her. She even took my hand and pulled it around her.

I might have been clutching at straws, but I wondered if, having written her blog, and with her meet with Gerald therefore on her mind, she was seeking some kind of reconnect with me. Perhaps she was having doubts about everything with Alex and was reaching out to me to remind herself of what was real.

Or maybe it was Wednesday which was playing on her mind, despite Victoria's efforts to prepare her.

Either way I was happy to show her that I was still there for her and that I loved her.

Mid-morning the next day, Tuesday, I was sat in my office, distracted, again. I was pondering Sophie's blog, the ending to it and the way she'd sought closeness in bed the night before. But then my phone pinged and I picked it up to look at the notification. It was Victoria.

She wanted to know if I wanted to see her the following night, when Sophie was out.

Right then, I was more concerned with Sophie, what she was thinking, what she might be doing, than with thoughts of Victoria.

But I knew that would change come the following day. So I messaged back to say yes, and was she going to come round. She replied straight away.

'Do you trust me?'

What was she up to? I messaged her back.

'Yes. Why?'

I watched the little dots dancing as she typed her reply.

'Can I sort tomorrow night out?' Followed by a smiley.

I wasn't sure that was quite how it was supposed to work, but I was intrigued.

'OK. What are you up to?'

She replied with a load of smileys and then 'You'll see'

I could see that she was still typing. The next message came quickly.

'One more thing. Can we book a hotel?'

By which she meant could I book a hotel. I supposed it was necessary. And having given her the green light to make the plans for the night I didn't see that I could refuse.

'Travelodge?'

'Yes. Great. Thank you' and another smiley. Followed by one last message of a smiley blowing me a kiss.

Now I had two things to stop me concentrating on my work.

I hadn't asked Victoria what time we were meeting, or where, but I could check that later with her. I wondered what time Sophie was going out and realised that I hadn't actually heard directly from her about her meet. Just what Victoria had told me.

Maybe she was having second thoughts after all, and that's why she hadn't mentioned anything.

So I asked her, casually, over tea, whether she still had a meet for Wednesday night. That I remembered her saying that was one of the four nights Alex had earmarked for her while he was away.

She seemed embarrassed when she answered. She just said that yes, she did.

So I asked her who it was with this time and what particular kink or fetish Alex was riffing on this time.

She didn't look up as she told me it was a couple.

That was as much as I'd got from Victoria. So I pressed her for more information.

"Who are they? Do you know? Are they local?"

Her answer was tetchy. She didn't like talking about this. It was strange that this was worrying her more than a disciplining or a geriatric monster cock.

"Yes, it think so. I don't know who they are; Judith and Marcus, that's all I know."

I nodded, silently. "Where are you meeting them?"

"In the bar at the St George's"

That was a definite upgrade on my Travelodge.

"Posh," I said. "Have they booked a room there then?

"Yes, I suppose so. What does it matter?

I held my hands up. "OK, just asking. "

I waited a minute.

"So... what, you're having a threesome? I thought you said you weren't interested in playing with other women?"

"I don't know what's happening, exactly, but yeah, I guess they'll both be involved... Can I just finish my tea?"

I knew the warning signs, so I backed off. But it was apparent that Victoria's little practice run hadn't done much, if anything, to calm her nerves about this at all.

She was quiet for the rest of the night and the following morning.

I kissed her forehead as I left for work and said that I'd see her later.

I messaged Victoria when I got to work, to ask what time she wanted to meet that night, and where. She came back with 8 o'clock and the same bar as before.

Then she asked how Sophie was. It was an interesting show of empathy. She must have guessed how Sophie would be feeling.

I said that she was quiet and that I thought she was really nervous. I added that she was meeting a couple called Judith and Marcus.

Predictably, she knew them.

She came back immediately.

'Oh they're nice.'

'They'll look after her.'

'She'll be fine. Honestly.'

Then a final message, accompanied by a stream of PMSL emojis.

'I hope she likes role play...'

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Same old routine from Alex

Reply privately

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

Reply privately

By *leopatra 64Couple
over a year ago

Poole

Reply privately

By *panker78Couple
over a year ago

chorley

Reply privately

over a year ago

So he's pondering more about her going back to Gerry but not about how she only wants Alex???

Priorities are all over the shop!!

Reply privately

By *ifunlover69Man
over a year ago

Exeter

As always, can't wait to read tomorrow's episode.

Reply privately

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

I wonder if Judith and Marcus are actually Steve and Victoria lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Either Steve has a forgetful memory or he's just whipped, no other explanation for him not being mad at Sophie for lying to him over and over again. How has he not picked up on her saying in her blog that 'I obey my Master and he, and he alone, shall decide which rabbit holes this Alice goes down'. Now we know why they're not having sex any more. Alex has taken full control of her, he decides what's safe for her, not her husband, with Sophie complicit.

Just let that sink in.

Their marriage is done.

But like I have said previously, I'm not surprised, Steve is boring as fook, his idea of married life would make anyone act up, in this instance it's played into the hands of a controlling man.

So I'll end with a previous quote of mine again.

What an emotional rollercoaster.

Reply privately

By *lirts.R.usCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

Me thinks it's you as a couple she is meeting

Reply privately

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

Mm watch out folks

Alex could of asked vic if she could pull the strings with Steve and they are the actual couple, she is to play with,

But then you have to ask, is Alex still controlling vic in a way, she if they are are still fulfilling Alex plan of control

How for then if that’s the twist, would Steve react with

Alex still containing vic and asking her to do sexual service for him, as this is part of his big plan of mind control and conditioning on all of them

Like a master with his puppets

Strike 1 lose wife and sex to the control of the master

Smile 2 have Steve fall for vic

Strike 3 take vic away from Steve now he has felling for her, not sexual but control

So Steve now is humiliated again both with wife and vic having had them both still under the master still pulling strings Vic s habits of being controlled surfacing to the top, old habits and submission is hard to break off after being with Alex so long so still says yes to anything Alex wants, rather than look to Steve for guidance and be upfront

Ie Alex has asked if we would be the couple, should I say yes or no, it’s your choice, I’m devoted to you !!

Would you rather us be the couple or say no and he will find others willing, but at least she would of shown respect for them and Steve’s marriage at the same, giving Steve some reclaimed sex with his wife

It’s only a story!!!!

But great reading

Thanks for all those who have commitments both personal and on forums

Nice to see other people connected to the characters and the situation they face

Great work!!!!

Reply privately

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

Reply privately

By *untimes6969Man
over a year ago

Newcastle upon Tyne

fabulous update!!

Reply privately

By *lumbercoupleCouple
over a year ago

Worksop

How exciting

Reply privately

By *lowersandcarsCouple
over a year ago

Aylesbury

Reply privately

over a year ago

Reply privately

By *terobs6869 OP   Man
over a year ago

Llandudno

I was home for half five. Sophie followed twenty five minutes later and went straight to the shower.

I'd messaged her to ask if she wanted me to have tea ready for her, but she replied saying that she wasn't hungry.

She spent over an hour upstairs getting ready and it was almost twenty past seven when she finally came down.

I wanted to have a shower myself, but I didn't want to go upstairs and get in her way. I strongly suspected that I would get my head bitten off, and I didn't want her going off on a meet angry with me.

So I was starting to feel a bit agitated myself by the time she came down. Watching the clock ticking round and worrying that Sophie taking so long was making me late.

I have to say she looked a million dollars though. Dressed in a glittering ruby red cocktail dress, with red heels. I could only imagine what she was wearing underneath. Almost certainly a matching set with stockings and suspenders. Red? That was my guess, and I wondered if she had bought something new for what, it seemed, was a special occasion.

I told her she looked stunning and felt sad that she wasn't dressed like that for me. But I knew we'd have our time too.

She barely acknowledged the compliment. A weak smile all she managed to return.

I couldn't stop to make small talk though. I dashed upstairs. I had twenty minutes tops to shower and change, I reckoned.

I was just picking a shirt out of the wardrobe when Sophie called up to say that her taxi was there and she was going. I called out and went to the top of the stairs to wish her a good time, but she'd already gone.

Ten minutes after that I followed her out the door.

I got to the bar at five to eight. I knew I had at least ten minutes before Victoria put in an appearance, so I decided I might as well get myself a pint, rather than waiting for her before ordering. Then I went to grab a table and settled down to some people watching to pass the time.

The bar was midweek quiet again. There was a couple of guys in animated conversation at the bar, work colleagues I reckoned, probably discussing management's failures on some project or other.

There was a woman at a table on the opposite side to me in, I guessed, her mid thirties. She was waiting for someone too, because she kept checking her watch. She was wearing a wedding ring, so I figured it might have been her husband keeping her waiting.

The only other people, aside from the staff, were a young couple, early twenties I'd say, eating a bar meal and laughing. Not a first date, or a second, but still early days I thought. They looked comfortable and relaxed with each other though. Well suited. In fact they reminded me of Sophie and myself just a few years earlier.

The large clock on the wall behind the bar ticked on to ten past eight, then quarter past. Was I being stood up?

The woman opposite me definitely was. She was typing away on her phone now, probably sending an angry 'where are you?' to her hapless husband. She looked very smart in a gray plaid pencil skirt and dark red blouse, and had pretty obviously gone to some effort tonight. Anniversary perhaps? Was hubby supposed to be taking her on for a meal somewhere? If so he really was late. I wondered how long she had been waiting before I arrived.

I thought if Victoria didn't show up soon I might go and ask her if we could drown our sorrows together. She was certainly very attractive and would be a very pleasant companion.

The men at the bar shared a noisy joke, and one headed off to the gents with a pat on the back from his colleague.

The young couple smiled as they chatted with the waitress while she collected their mostly empty plates - the girl didn't do tomatoes, two decorously cut tomato halves remained, bright red and conspicuous on her plate - They were all around the same age and I wondered if they knew her, or maybe one of her siblings, from school.

Twenty past eight. The men at the bar took delivery of two more pints, the woman picked her phone up, looked at it and put it straight down. No message. The waitress returned with desserts for the young couple.

Then the door opened. The woman looked up, hopefully, as did I. We were both disappointed. It was a group of four men, maybe late forties, maybe a tad younger. I watched the woman as she observed them, perhaps wary, as a woman out alone in a bar whose population was suddenly tilted heavily towards men. Or perhaps she was thinking about the possibility of replacing her tardy date with someone else.

My beer was almost finished by this time and I decided it was time to copy the woman and message my own tardy date.

I just sent a message saying 'You OK?' to Victoria and hoped for some kind of response soon. I hadn't yet thought about how long I was going to wait if she didn't show. I suppose I was happy enough to wait a bit longer. After all there were worse places to be kept waiting, and there was nothing at home for me.

The group of men went to sit at a table near me, and although they weren't really loud, their conversation was naturally audible. They were talking about rugby and occasionally they would all burst out laughing.

The young couple finished their desserts and called for the bill. The two men at the bar ambled off, whether heading to their respective homes or to another bar, I couldn't say. The woman finished her drink, checked her phone then checked her coat pocket. Car keys perhaps. I could tell she wasn't going to wait for him, whoever he was, much longer.

The door opened, and she and I both looked again. And this time we had a winner. Me! At last Victoria, almost half an hour late. Oh well, never mind, we weren't on any schedule and the night was still young.

I felt a bit bad for the woman. Disappointed again. Her wait continued.

Victoria looked for me as soon as she entered, but she was  looking the wrong way. Looking away from me.

Towards the woman.

Who, instead of appearing disappointed, was smiling. And instead of turning round to look in my direction, Victoria was walking towards her.

Eh?

Victoria reached the woman, who rose to greet her. They kissed. Just a polite peck on the cheek. And I could tell Victoria was apologising because the woman was waving her hand dismissively and shaking her head. I could lipread her saying it was fine.

Only then did Victoria turn around, looking for me. I wasn't hard to spot. She smiled and gestured to me, calling me over. I picked up my nearly empty pint and walked across the bar.

Victoria beamed as I approached and took a couple of steps towards me. She kissed me. A proper kiss this time, and turned back to the woman, her arm pointing at me in introduction.

"And this is Steve who I told you about." She turned to look at me and now her arm extended towards the woman. "And this is Vanessa..." She laughed, "Or Mrs Davies, as she always is to me..."

Reply privately

By *elshmailMan
over a year ago

neath

OK. At this point I feel Alex has set this all up via Victoria. Sophie is having a 3 sum and Victoria happens to arrange one for the same night?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Mrs Davies, wasn't she Victoria's teacher/first lover?

As for how Sophie treats Steve, well, I know one thing for certain, she'll never wear that outfit for Steve, and he won't have that time with her either. Alex has told her not to and we all know that Alex pulls the strings now.

Reply privately

By *llNatural36FWoman
over a year ago

Denbighshire

I suspect a 3sum or at the very least Steve will be bedding the new woman

Reply privately

By *ikingpairCouple
over a year ago

Cambridge

"Mrs Davies, wasn't she Victoria's teacher/first lover?

As for how Sophie treats Steve, well, I know one thing for certain, she'll never wear that outfit for Steve, and he won't have that time with her either. Alex has told her not to and we all know that Alex pulls the strings now. "

Thanks for the reminder, I would have had to look back through other chapters to get that!!

Reply privately

By *af105Man
over a year ago

newtownards

Reply privately

By *lowersandcarsCouple
over a year ago

Aylesbury

Reply privately

By *leopatra 64Couple
over a year ago

Poole

Reply privately

By *lumbercoupleCouple
over a year ago

Worksop

Another twist

Im glad Steve already had plan B lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Love your profile _lumbercouple !

Reply privately

By *asey666Man
over a year ago

Dublin 13

Reply privately

By *attboy107Man
over a year ago

Near Bedford

Reply privately

By *rmbtsTV/TS
over a year ago

stockport

Yeah interesting new turn

But who’s pulling the strings not Sophie or Steve for sure

Lots of betrayal depending on which way this goes is vic still doing some bidding for Alex or is vic leading Steve

If Steve and vic and this school teacher make up the couple, some loyalty lost with vic to Steve surly

I’m awaiting where this leads

Is Steve just in for a good time with a school teacher and vic to take his mind off Sophie s quest or apart of the role play and for who ?

It’s like a parallel universe for Steve and he’s being pushed down different rabbit holes and like Sophie someone is guiding him but who.

Next part please need to see where this is going

Reply privately

By *lirts.R.usCouple
over a year ago

lanarkshire

This is going to be very interesting from now on

Reply privately

By *firsttimeCouple
over a year ago

halifax

Love it x

Reply privately

over a year ago

If mrs davies is vic's teacher they had an affair before she met alex xx as such we dont think alex is pulling her strings at all tjis time xx she is being genuine wanting a suprise for steve xx she is being genuine because she has strong feelings for steve he just doesnt realise it YET xx

Reply privately